BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129900 Nov 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Because only nut cases share his views.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129901 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly matters where they originate. What's true is true. Do you deny that your communuist er hmm lady is unAmerican?
You are thick aren't ya? As I've told you before, you do not and never will understand what being an American is. You're unAmerican jacqazz. American Lady is just fine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129902 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the principles. Unlike Saudi Arabia and most Moslem nations, the U.S. is NOT a theocracy and you and American Lady, who agree with the constitution when it suits your ignorant purposes, are wrong, whether that comes from a Canadian or U.S.citizen.
And the Canadian remains insignificant and irrelevant!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129903 Nov 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be the GOP is simply 3.2 times more likely to tell a bald face lie AL?
I believe it was the Romney campaign who said it would not be dictated by fact checkers. This meant they intended to lie at will and didn’t give a shit whether they got a pants on fire or four Pinocchios.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/01/us/politics...
But who fact checks the fact checkers? The facts are that the loony-left fact checkers often do not check the facts but obfuscate the truth. Snopes is a great example.
First of all, Google "Snopes, Obama, College Records" and the first thing that pops up is not Snopes but factcheck.org and this is where Google steers people to sites that promote the progressive agenda.
Next, is " snopes.com : Donald Trump Reveals Obama Divorce" but what does that have to do with college records?
Then comes, " snopes.com : Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses" and again, what does this have to do with Obama's college records?
Next comes, "Trump to Obama:$5 million donation for your passport and college..." but that does not address the issue but is nothing more than a forum much less like this one. The FACT is is that SNOPES will not address this issue and Google will try and steer you away from the issue all together.

Location hidden

#129904 Nov 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because only nut cases share his views.
Several points here. The first being you imply that ALL blacks feel the same way about every subject and you are just plain wrongo! Next, who is nuts? Is it us or is it YOU?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129905 Nov 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up Sonny. It's not about me. It's about shoving your nose in it, Mr. Laughs Like a Hyena.
Slopuke, tell us all why you boast of Omammie's re-election as if it's some sort of personal achievement for you? It's simple question even a 3rd grader could answer. Coward. If you'd like to try and shove my nose in it then come on down pollock. LMAO

Location hidden

#129906 Nov 26, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well folks are leaving Detroit in droves. No jobs. Ask me about the crime rate when the population reaches Boones 25,000. LOL
My post had nothing to do with crime; it had to do with voting against one’s economic interest. The point being that nearly everyone in Boone County would qualify for free or subsidized health insurance under Obamacare and only 37 percent of the populace apparently understood that. Most understand that self preservation is the first law of nature. The good news is by 2016 they’ll all be glad Romney lost.
Of course the poor will be happy for another hand out but the working class will be taxed to death and many will join the ranks of the poor. Meanwhile the One Percenters will be the only ones who will be able to afford first class medical treatment.
I wish everyone would visit a VA hospital because that is what the 99 Percenters will end up with!

Location hidden

#129907 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just how does the Sun provide oxygen? And the heavy elements that are hear on Earth came from other stars after they are destroyed in super novas.
Now, as a Christian, it is possible to believe in science and nature at the same time. Now I have no idea what "a day" is to God but I do believe in Divine Design where God directs nature.
Yes, I believe that is possible for the Earth to be 8,600 years old at the same time in is 4.5 billion years old. One is in God's years and the other mankind's years. Just as an Earth year is longer than those of Mercury and Venus and shorter than the other planets further out from our Sun.
An example is Pluto so if Pluto and Earth were created at the same time, Earth would be about 4.5 billion years old while Pluto's would be only about 18 million Pluto years old. Yes, it takes Pluto about 248 Earth years to orbit our Sun!
You see, while compared to an ant, we humans are large but compared to an elephant, we are small! Everything is relative
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Try teaching that in Science class and see how the dean does not extend your tenure.
Well, can you explain how the Sun creates oxygen?
As usual you make no attempt to counter any of my points like Earth is only 18 million Pluto years old!!!
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129909 Nov 26, 2012
Approaching 20 states that will refuse to setup health exchanges. Who will pay for it.......the remaining states or the Feds. Either way, you'll pay for it. And talk about costs soaring! Why that will be like a huge tax hike for ya. There is only one reason we have this screwed up OmamaCare......EGO. And our country doesn't work that way. Omama is a public servant. He would do well to remember that.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#129910 Nov 26, 2012
Flash. Oily loses again. This time it was her ObamaCare debacle

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/114369912
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129911 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thick aren't ya? As I've told you before, you do not and never will understand what being an American is. You're unAmerican jacqazz. American Lady is just fine.
Please tell me, tell us all, how it is that I don't understand what being an American is. Do you find it very "American" for AL to be quoting anti-American articles from anti-Americanb Pravda and from this, how do you then conclude that "American Lady is just fine?".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129912 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Several points here. The first being you imply that ALL blacks feel the same way about every subject and you are just plain wrongo! Next, who is nuts? Is it us or is it YOU?!?
Black vote Obama/Rlomney : 91 to 9. Would you not conclude from this result thaty pretty much ALL blacks share this view?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129913 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just how does the Sun provide oxygen? And the heavy elements that are hear on Earth came from other stars after they are destroyed in super novas.
Now, as a Christian, it is possible to believe in science and nature at the same time. Now I have no idea what "a day" is to God but I do believe in Divine Design where God directs nature.
Yes, I believe that is possible for the Earth to be 8,600 years old at the same time in is 4.5 billion years old. One is in God's years and the other mankind's years. Just as an Earth year is longer than those of Mercury and Venus and shorter than the other planets further out from our Sun.
An example is Pluto so if Pluto and Earth were created at the same time, Earth would be about 4.5 billion years old while Pluto's would be only about 18 million Pluto years old. Yes, it takes Pluto about 248 Earth years to orbit our Sun!
You see, while compared to an ant, we humans are large but compared to an elephant, we are small! Everything is relative
<quoted text>
Well, can you explain how the Sun creates oxygen?
As usual you make no attempt to counter any of my points like Earth is only 18 million Pluto years old!!!
Creationism is an article of faith. I cannot explain it so I don't belive in it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#129914 Nov 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>

"Majority" - just another English word Birfoons can't comprehend
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129915 Nov 26, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Flash. Oily loses again. This time it was her ObamaCare debacle
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/114369912
What a surprise. And yet birthers were so sure on this one. What's the score now, as I've lost count. 161-0 or 171-0. Yet, the birthers strut around, victorious, just like the Detroit Tigers ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129916 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, tell us all, how it is that I don't understand what being an American is. Do you find it very "American" for AL to be quoting anti-American articles from anti-Americanb Pravda and from this, how do you then conclude that "American Lady is just fine?".
What part of my first sentence did you not comprehend? Do you not understand, "you do not and never will understand"? Your post confirms your lack of understanding! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129917 Nov 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Black vote Obama/Rlomney : 91 to 9. Would you not conclude from this result thaty pretty much ALL blacks share this view?
It's a shame "that" many blacks are racist. Just a shame.

Location hidden

#129918 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
Approaching 20 states that will refuse to setup health exchanges. Who will pay for it.......the remaining states or the Feds. Either way, you'll pay for it. And talk about costs soaring! Why that will be like a huge tax hike for ya. There is only one reason we have this screwed up OmamaCare......EGO. And our country doesn't work that way. Omama is a public servant. He would do well to remember that.
Yep, no matter how you cut the mustard, the middle class gets the bill.
You money for nothing, and your chicks for free!
I want my, I want my, I want my MTV!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#129919 Nov 26, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"Majority" - just another English word Birfoons can't comprehend
"Conned" - just another word Flappers can't comprehend.
"Taken In" - " "
"Been Had" - " "
"Snookered" - " "
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#129920 Nov 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame "that" many blacks are racist. Just a shame.
How the tables have turned. From being kidnapped in black Africa, transported in floating hovel death traps where hardly 2/3 survived, sold in bondage and mistreated and killed indiscriminately, and, even after the emancipation proclamation, continued to live a life of servitude, lynched at will by ignorant and racist southerners, low wages and not even allowed to enlist in the armed forces until 1942, and in segregated units only, to be allowed to play the national sport (my *ss) baseball in 1948 only and, until the 60s, but a smarting of black congressmen and senators. And don't come back with "mind your own business" or "I don't know what it is to be an American". Irrelevant, what I wrote is history, all true. And may I add, you're not alone, blacks and other minorities have not faired much better worldwide, with American blacks perhaps being the best treated in the world in 2012 - which is not saying all that much.

And you come out with the phrase " many blacks are racist"?. Well, maybe they have a good reason and it's about time, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 134,431
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min American Lady 165,543
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 36 min Faith 2,001
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 42 min Lawrence Wolf 734
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 1 hr Deo Vindice 5
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man 1 hr itsme2 56
The administration could be missing a major cha... 1 hr itsme2 4
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr red and right 294,837
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 4 hr Goddess Gaia 124
More from around the web