BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,141 - 103,160 of 177,226 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain by REFERENCE to any controlling statute how 'international law' is enforceable. Thank you."
====
"GREAT. You prove yourself to be really stupid since none of your post deals with INTERNATIONAL LAW -- only a treaty.
"Please explain to the Class where INTERNATIONAL LAW is written down, as is the case with our sacred Constitution. Thank you."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
Most treaties are under international law.
Most treaties are not two- or three-party contracts.
Where is this "international law" WRITTEN DOWN, so that nations may draft their treaties in accord with it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
It appears to me that success in life is really about outlook, attitude, perseverence and personality. Hence us pessimistic outsiders seldom succeed. Oh well. At least I found the Lord before it was too late.
Congratulations!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, remember when his ring was out getting "fixed". It was then that he took his Muslim ring off and had them make a similar ring w/o the Muslim inscription.
!
OReaLY Rouge? Don't tell Corsi's fake experts or Sparky's fake wife. Your fable might cramp their style

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Of the top 300 universities worldwide, not a single one is found in an Arab-Islamic country.
Islam 101
In that respect they must share an important value with the "birther"-tea crumpets: no interest in education.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Democrats who escalated the Vietnam War under LBJ and then decided to only fight in South Vietnam. We did not mine Haiphong Harbor until 1972 under Nixon. Just think if we had done that in 1962?
It was LBJ that allowed the war to drag on until the people lost confidence in our military. Did you know we were not allowed to attack SAM sites until after they were built because LBJ worried about killing a few Russians?
Now, look at the Persian Gulf War which the ground war lasted only 100 hours. Kick azz, take names and leave.
<quoted text>
I have responded to this issue numerous times. Our government works but legislators voting on issues that the majority of citizens do not necessarily approve of. The "people" did not understand that the Democrats where throwing the South Vietnamese into a gutter and after the fall of South Vietnam they learned the truth. That is why Obama does not want to close Gitmo until after the election whether he is reelected or not. He does not want to with draw from Afghanistan until after the election for the damn same reason. All Obama cares about is getting reelected and people like YOU do not count much less people like me. It is all about Obama and his progressive agenda to to hell with what We the People think!
You have yet to respond directly to anything. All you do is try to divert the attention to something else to try and prove your point. This is the case here again.

Back then the American people wanted the war to end. They were tired of the killing and waiting for Nixon and his bs 'secret' plan for peace. Congress voted the voice of the people. Sorry if it didn't fit into your war-like views. Shows us all how out of step you were with the American people. Hey, looks like you haven't changed yet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Of the top 300 universities worldwide, not a single one is found in an Arab-Islamic country.
Islam 101
In fact, many, many of the sons of the wealthiest Saudi and other Arab people get degrees from the very best U.S. colleges and graduate schools.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, the Korea War have NOT ended!
Vietnam ended because the Democrat controlled Congress defunded the war and South Vietnam surrendered nine months later.
Kuwait is free as is Saudi Arabia and there is a free flow of oil out of the Persian Gulf!
As far as Iraq, we may have pulled out to soon and as long as Iraq does not fall apart before the election, Obama does not care. And just as soon as the election is over, Obama will most probably with draw our troops under short notice.
As far a support despots like Marcoes of the Philippines, Pinochet of Chile, etc. I do not agree. You seem to be upset because they were killing your fellow communists than anything else!
That ripose of yours, Rogue, is so out of kilt, so awesomely farfetched, so irrelevant, it's not even worth a comment.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

corr : riposte
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Ah, I love being a Simple Man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sHQ_aTjXObsXX&feature=rel ated
Hmmm, simpleton?
1 post removed
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally purchase a ring with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/10/obamas...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Tootzie, OUR "involvement" ended signed a deal and with drew our troops. But being a silly Libtard you do not understand that by simply pulling out does not end a war. Wars end when there is either one side capitulates or there is a peace treaty.
Italy, Germany and Germany SURRENDERED! North Korea has neither surrendered nor signed a peace treaty! Ergo, the Korean War is not over.
At the end of Desert Storm the Iraqis sign an armistice (look up the meaning) and they then violated 27 UN resolutions so we "resumed" the war and removed Saddamn Hussein. And that is why G.W. Bush did not need Congresses approval a second time as they had given their consent in 1990.
And it is fact that the South Vietnamese ran out of fuel, ammo, etc. NINE MONTHS AFTER OUR DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CONGRESS CUT THEM OFF.
Wars end by peace treaties, you say, which means that the Hundred Years war is still underway (it would be about the 700 years war now).

Both Nixon and Kissinger were proud of their claim that they ended the Vietnam War.

The point is that when a war is over, you have to make a decision whether you will fight again, in a second war. And the USA decided that it had no desire to do any more fighting in Vietnam. That was a perfectly rational decision. Millions of people were killed by the NVA, but they would have been killed if we had not got involved too. It was their country and their civil war, and we should never have been involved in it.(That by the way is what Nixon and Kissinger thought too.) So, once we got out we stayed out. If we had gone back in, we would probably still be there today.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
There actually are only two things that surprise me relative to this latest Birfoon fable ...

1. Skidmark hasn't rolled up on his Hoveround and claimed to have invented Arabic

2. Rouge hasn't told us a story about how he once wore a ring

Other than that this is no different than any other Birfoon fable

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to respond directly to anything. All you do is try to divert the attention to something else to try and prove your point. This is the case here again.
Back then the American people wanted the war to end. They were tired of the killing and waiting for Nixon and his bs 'secret' plan for peace. Congress voted the voice of the people. Sorry if it didn't fit into your war-like views. Shows us all how out of step you were with the American people. Hey, looks like you haven't changed yet.
First of all, it was not the American people, it was Democrats and less than a majority. Secondly, ALL ground troops left by April 1972. Next, we continued to support the South Vietnam until June 30, 1974 and that is when the Democrat controlled Congress cut off funding and then nine month late S. Vietnam fell.
The American people were lied to by the Democrats from the time of the so call Gulf of Tonkin incident to the very end. Do you understand??? South Vietnam fell over three years AFTER our combat troops left!!!
The Democrat controlled congress was not defunding Americans, the pulled the plug on South Vietnam and are responsible for over 500,000 murdered Vietnamese!!!
And when the American people found out, they were shocked.
Just like Obama lied about the Benghazi embassy assault and American DIED!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There actually are only two things that surprise me relative to this latest Birfoon fable ...
1. Skidmark hasn't rolled up on his Hoveround and claimed to have invented Arabic
2. Rouge hasn't told us a story about how he once wore a ring
Other than that this is no different than any other Birfoon fable
Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
Knew I could count on you ... Thanks for the laugh
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

What a bunch of panty-waisted (not you Stanky) little brats (Stanky) you Dims are. You'll never be as strong as your arrogance, you know that right? Destiny for you is being a faded memory of wannabe. Nothing else. What a legacy you'll leave behind. You're most deserving of the crown for the world's biggest azzholes. Brilliant!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it was not the American people, it was Democrats and less than a majority. Secondly, ALL ground troops left by April 1972. Next, we continued to support the South Vietnam until June 30, 1974 and that is when the Democrat controlled Congress cut off funding and then nine month late S. Vietnam fell.
The American people were lied to by the Democrats from the time of the so call Gulf of Tonkin incident to the very end. Do you understand??? South Vietnam fell over three years AFTER our combat troops left!!!
The Democrat controlled congress was not defunding Americans, the pulled the plug on South Vietnam and are responsible for over 500,000 murdered Vietnamese!!!
And when the American people found out, they were shocked.
Just like Obama lied about the Benghazi embassy assault and American DIED!
Congress serves as the voice of the people and that's how they voted. Sorry, that you military types couldn't carry on with your little war, but by then America had tired of the killing and your lies. Sorry....the biggest LIARS were the US Military.

So, Bush lied about the WTC attack and that's how it was attacked on 9/11. Got it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

And the Obama administration has been caught in another LIE!!!
California miss reported their unemployment number and the Obama administration KNEW it when they put the report out last FRIDAY. SOOOOO, what is the actual unemployment number? Oh, they will probably official correct in when October's report comes out on 9 NOVEMBER!!!
Obama is one Big F-ing LIE!

Fox Business: Labor Department says unemployment report 'skewed' down
POLITICS OCTOBER 11, 2012; BY: LARRY CLIFTON

With a presidential election less than a month away, a Labor Department spokesman has admitted its report showing weekly unemployment applications the lowest in four years published Thursday, is skewed downward, according to Fox Business.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-business-...
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

And they dare accuse Mitt Romney of lying when Obama has not made one true statement in the whole time he has been in the White House.

Labor Dept. Unemployment Claims Data Incomplete For One 'Large State'; AP, Reuters Still Suggest That It's Positive
By Tom Blumer | October 11, 2012 |

UPDATE: Henry Blodget at Business Insider reports that a "source, who is an analyst at the Department, " has told him that "the number of California claims that were not processed totalled about 15,000-25,000."

Today's release of the Department of Labor's weekly unemployment claims report showed 339,000 initial claims filed during the previous week -- a sharp decline of 30,000 from the previous week's upwardly revised 369,000. Shortly after that, the Wall Street Journal reported that "one large state didn't report additional quarterly figures as expected, accounting for a substantial part of the decrease." The Associated Press's framing: "... spokesman said one large state accounted for much of the decline." At Reuters: "one state ... reported a decline in claims last week when an increase was expected."

So you would expect caution in assessing the meaning of the report, right? Wrong -- At the AP and Reuters, they apparently just can't help themselves.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2012/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, a hillbilly couple decided

that was enough, as they could not afford a

larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and

told him that he and his cousin didn't want to

have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure

called a vasectomy that could fix the problem

but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor,'is to

go home, get a cherry bomb,(fireworks are

legal in hillbilly country) light it, put it in a beer

can, then hold the can up to your ear and count

to 10.'

The hillbilly said to the doctor,

'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I

don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer

can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and

put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his

ear and began to count!

'1'

'2'

'3'

'4'

'5'
At which point, he paused, placed the beer can

between his legs and continued counting on

his other hand.

This procedure works in Tennessee,

Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama,

Georgia, West Virginia and Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,098,806
Hit ISIS targets in Syria? Not so fast 8 min Oliver Cromwell 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min Mothra 32,410
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 min SchoolTheFools 1,208
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 46,250
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 54,756
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 10 min Who 191
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 50 min Cheech the Conser... 255,491

Search the US Politics Forum:
•••