BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243098 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116300 Oct 11, 2012
What a bunch of panty-waisted (not you Stanky) little brats (Stanky) you Dims are. You'll never be as strong as your arrogance, you know that right? Destiny for you is being a faded memory of wannabe. Nothing else. What a legacy you'll leave behind. You're most deserving of the crown for the world's biggest azzholes. Brilliant!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116301 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it was not the American people, it was Democrats and less than a majority. Secondly, ALL ground troops left by April 1972. Next, we continued to support the South Vietnam until June 30, 1974 and that is when the Democrat controlled Congress cut off funding and then nine month late S. Vietnam fell.
The American people were lied to by the Democrats from the time of the so call Gulf of Tonkin incident to the very end. Do you understand??? South Vietnam fell over three years AFTER our combat troops left!!!
The Democrat controlled congress was not defunding Americans, the pulled the plug on South Vietnam and are responsible for over 500,000 murdered Vietnamese!!!
And when the American people found out, they were shocked.
Just like Obama lied about the Benghazi embassy assault and American DIED!
Congress serves as the voice of the people and that's how they voted. Sorry, that you military types couldn't carry on with your little war, but by then America had tired of the killing and your lies. Sorry....the biggest LIARS were the US Military.

So, Bush lied about the WTC attack and that's how it was attacked on 9/11. Got it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116302 Oct 11, 2012
And the Obama administration has been caught in another LIE!!!
California miss reported their unemployment number and the Obama administration KNEW it when they put the report out last FRIDAY. SOOOOO, what is the actual unemployment number? Oh, they will probably official correct in when October's report comes out on 9 NOVEMBER!!!
Obama is one Big F-ing LIE!

Fox Business: Labor Department says unemployment report 'skewed' down
POLITICS OCTOBER 11, 2012; BY: LARRY CLIFTON

With a presidential election less than a month away, a Labor Department spokesman has admitted its report showing weekly unemployment applications the lowest in four years published Thursday, is skewed downward, according to Fox Business.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-business-...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#116304 Oct 11, 2012
And they dare accuse Mitt Romney of lying when Obama has not made one true statement in the whole time he has been in the White House.

Labor Dept. Unemployment Claims Data Incomplete For One 'Large State'; AP, Reuters Still Suggest That It's Positive
By Tom Blumer | October 11, 2012 |

UPDATE: Henry Blodget at Business Insider reports that a "source, who is an analyst at the Department, " has told him that "the number of California claims that were not processed totalled about 15,000-25,000."

Today's release of the Department of Labor's weekly unemployment claims report showed 339,000 initial claims filed during the previous week -- a sharp decline of 30,000 from the previous week's upwardly revised 369,000. Shortly after that, the Wall Street Journal reported that "one large state didn't report additional quarterly figures as expected, accounting for a substantial part of the decrease." The Associated Press's framing: "... spokesman said one large state accounted for much of the decline." At Reuters: "one state ... reported a decline in claims last week when an increase was expected."

So you would expect caution in assessing the meaning of the report, right? Wrong -- At the AP and Reuters, they apparently just can't help themselves.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2012/...

Location hidden

#116305 Oct 11, 2012
HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, a hillbilly couple decided

that was enough, as they could not afford a

larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and

told him that he and his cousin didn't want to

have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure

called a vasectomy that could fix the problem

but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor,'is to

go home, get a cherry bomb,(fireworks are

legal in hillbilly country) light it, put it in a beer

can, then hold the can up to your ear and count

to 10.'

The hillbilly said to the doctor,

'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I

don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer

can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and

put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his

ear and began to count!

'1'

'2'

'3'

'4'

'5'
At which point, he paused, placed the beer can

between his legs and continued counting on

his other hand.

This procedure works in Tennessee,

Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama,

Georgia, West Virginia and Texas

Location hidden

#116306 Oct 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress serves as the voice of the people and that's how they voted. Sorry, that you military types couldn't carry on with your little war, but by then America had tired of the killing and your lies. Sorry....the biggest LIARS were the US Military.
So, Bush lied about the WTC attack and that's how it was attacked on 9/11. Got it!
Did you know that there were live video cameras at our embassy in Benghazi so the State Department was watch live VIDEO so they knew there was no protest and no riot but for five days they lied to the American people.
But now you are getting into semantics about what the people want their government to do. Well, as soon as South Vietnam fell, they found out they had been lied to. But by the Jimmy Cater was in the White House and there was not anything they could do about it until 1980.
You can't even tell the truth about snow!

Location hidden

#116307 Oct 11, 2012
In the Spring of 2010 I posted this video about it snowing in Johannes town of Yucaipa, CA and he told me I lied. You figure out who lied!

Yucaipa Snow Day 01.22.10
1 post removed
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116309 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that there were live video cameras at our embassy in Benghazi so the State Department was watch live VIDEO so they knew there was no protest and no riot but for five days they lied to the American people.
But now you are getting into semantics about what the people want their government to do. Well, as soon as South Vietnam fell, they found out they had been lied to. But by the Jimmy Cater was in the White House and there was not anything they could do about it until 1980.
You can't even tell the truth about snow!
Well, just to point out the lies in your statement....Carter didn't occupy the White House until 9 months after the fall. Ford was the president. Now since Ford was a repub, the Lifer ignores that fact and jumps ahead to the dem Carter and tried to blame Carter for something.

See, all dems are bad and all repubs are good......at least in Lifer Logic.

Location hidden

#116310 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you ..... Thanks for the laugh
Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person.
Sooo you think it is funny that I have psoriatic arthritis?
Just ask Phil Michelson how fun it is. And the only thing more incompetent than an Army doctor is a VA doctor.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116311 Oct 11, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Derp, no need to be a cry baby. Once you accept the fact that aliens have been afforded protection under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause for nearly 150 years you will begin to come back to reality.
"Person," Justice Derp, means just that, person. Any person -- including aliens.
Once you grasp that, Justice Derp, you'll realize that all this time you've wasted has had nothing to do with any of the various birfoon fantasies.
Sad.
"We the People", remember that one? A people is a plurality of persons considered as a whole, as in an ethnic group or nation.
Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, never have been, never will be.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116312 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it was not the American people, it was Democrats and less than a majority. Secondly, ALL ground troops left by April 1972. Next, we continued to support the South Vietnam until June 30, 1974 and that is when the Democrat controlled Congress cut off funding and then nine month late S. Vietnam fell.
The American people were lied to by the Democrats from the time of the so call Gulf of Tonkin incident to the very end. Do you understand??? South Vietnam fell over three years AFTER our combat troops left!!!
The Democrat controlled congress was not defunding Americans, the pulled the plug on South Vietnam and are responsible for over 500,000 murdered Vietnamese!!!
And when the American people found out, they were shocked.
Just like Obama lied about the Benghazi embassy assault and American DIED!
Funny thing about that Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. It was passed by the House with a vote of 416-0, and also by the Senate with only two senators voting NO....and they were both Demoracts. But you go on believing that it was the Dems who lied....semms like ALL the repubs voted for the VietNam War.
Learn to Read

United States

#116313 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.

Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person.
Sooo you think it is funny that I have psoriatic arthritis?
Just ask Phil Michelson how fun it is. And the only thing more incompetent than an Army doctor is a VA doctor.
I don't laugh at your physical handicaps, but if I couldn't laugh at the mentally challenged, you Birfoons would be no fun at all

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#116314 Oct 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand perfectly that an alien owes temporary allegiance to our laws not our country. When I recite the pledge, it is to the flag and the republic for which it stands. An alien (visiting) does not pledge his allegiance to this country. Like I said, enough of your play on words and twisted conclusions.
So the Court of Claims was unaware of the pledge of allegiance?

What part of "ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES" does LRS not comprehend?

... of the compact also redound to aliens residing within the territory of the United States, who are deemed to owe temporary ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES and thereby are entitled to the reciprocal protections of the Constitution. See United States v. Barona ....
Ashkir v. U.S., 46 Fed.Cl. 438, 2000 WL 348805, Fed.Cl., April 04, 2000 (NO. 96-351L).(emphasis added)

No play on words there. It is a very direct statement of the court and it says LRS is full of it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES" does LRS not comprehend?
... of the compact also redound to aliens residing within the territory of the United States, who are deemed to owe temporary ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES and thereby are entitled to the reciprocal protections of the Constitution. See United States v. Barona ....(emphasis added)
Ashkir v. U.S., 46 Fed.Cl. 438, 2000 WL 348805, Fed.Cl., April 04, 2000 (NO. 96-351L).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116315 Oct 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant to conflate citizenship and jurisdiction.
Meanwhile BirfoonBoy insists that "all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."
However, aliens are not citizens of Kansas but BirfoonBoy thinks that alienage precludes federal jurisdiction under the US Constitution but not state jurisdiction under the state constitution.
Utterly daft.
<quoted text>
All persons born in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, are citizens. Yep, very stupid!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116316 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In the Spring of 2010 I posted this video about it snowing in Johannes town of Yucaipa, CA and he told me I lied. You figure out who lied!
Yucaipa Snow Day 01.22.10
Still with the lies???

It was the Spring of 2011 that you posted a video that was uploaded June 9, 2011.

It snowed on June 2, 2011.

You just keep gettin' Dumb and Dumber!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#116317 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally purchase a ring with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah.
Who says he purchased it?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116318 Oct 11, 2012
According to a new study, psoriatic arthritis will develop in 100% of the people who have been on the receiving end of anal sex.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116319 Oct 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, alienage does not confer diplomatic immunity.
Grow up.
<><><>< ><<><>< >
And yet BirfoonBoy thinks aliens, though not citizens of Kansas are subject to the laws of KS under the KS constitution, which in part reads, "We the people of Kansas."
Grow up, BirfoonBoy.
<quoted text>
no one is talking about diplomatic immunity. Aliens are required by their country's law to bey the laws of the US and States of the US, under treaty between the US and their country of origin. Do you doubt that?
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#116320 Oct 11, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>All persons born in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, are citizens. Yep, very stupid!
That is true. And jurisdiction means everybody except for foreign diplomats because everybody in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA except, of course, for foreign diplomats.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116321 Oct 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, paraplegics don't meet the standards. That's news?
Indeed, aliens aren't citizens. That's news?
Indeed, children cannot be taxed until 18, but that doesn't mean they are not under the jurisdiction of the United States or that they are not citizens.
It is BirfoonBoy's FALSE PREMISE[1] that persons who "can not [sic] be taxed with military duty in this country" are "not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution."
TB sanatorium patients in AZ cannot be drafted either, but that doesn't mean they are not under the jurisdiction of the United States.
Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Ghey Ghost 1,659,211
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 4 min Katrina 205
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Insults Are Easier 47,192
News 6 things to watch in the Alabama Senate electio... 6 min Susan 25
News Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more... 8 min Chilli J 29
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 8 min Monday Blues 878
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 14 min Big Al 1,670
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 58 min Kaganovich 14,977
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 3 hr Red Crosse 297
More from around the web