BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242538 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116079 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most of them were passed under Pelosi/Reid between 2007 and 2010!!
Do you want to see the "green" stuff the military has been forced to fund under their budget? Electric tank research? Lead free ammo (as if lead-free bullets will not kill people)
Idiotard!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question.
Oh yes I did. You tried to blame it on Bush when Congress was controlled by Pelosi/ Reid and they are the one that passed the bills. Any president can only sign bills into law that were passed by Congress. Maybe this will help you remember the process;
U r so right

Van Nuys, CA

#116080 Oct 10, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
This is what hope and change turned out to be.
A new chart provided by the minority side of the Senate Budget Committee details the alarming fact that enrollment in federal social welfare programs like Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Disability have far outpaced job growth over the last four years. Here's the chart:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/enrollmen...
America will not survive as a Republic under Obama for 4 more years.
Vote Romney!
If Obama is re-elected, God help us all!
When Obama bow to Saudi King Abdullah at
G-20 meeting in London April 3, 2009... he showed his disrespect towards America and it was disgrace ...Muslim show their submission towards Allah and Obama showed just that...he went 6 yrs in school studied Muslim religion in Indonesia.
His father and step father both Muslim...Obama have soft spot towards Islam!!!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116081 Oct 10, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
This is the same website that assured Rouge that Obama never attended Harvard and that the "wedding ring" he was regularly seen wearing while not attending was proof that he had been married before, probably to his gay lover. Obviously they are THE experts on what Obama wore while he wasn't at Harvard and what it might mean. If you can't trust an expert ....
Why must you be such a damn skeptic? rouge knows what is true or else he wouldn't state it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116082 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
"ARE" -- the really stupid and uneducated one spells the word as s/he incorrectly pronounces it.
=
I rest my case that the "birthers" are the most ignorant and least educated people on the face of the earth.
I rest my case that this is the "stankiest" tank meat ever. Street gutter garbage, nothing else.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116083 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The three major world religions all worship Allah (in Arabic), who is the God of Abraham. All true Roman Catholics recognize Muhammad as His prophet just as was Elijah.
Oh, how would you know? Our Bible was written before there ever was a Mohammed! You you show us a reference in the Catholic Bible that mentions Mohammed?

#116084 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
and he said he expected a market correct of at least 10% to be precipitated by AAPL dropping 25%.
So now DJIA is off 300 points in three days
But how is THE MARKET doing. Only rouge the most ignorant person on investments and Finance thinks that thirty large-caps are THE MARKET. How incredibly ignorant. In all this time he has failed ignominiously quote any financial authority that the DJIA is THE MARKET.
U r so right

Van Nuys, CA

#116085 Oct 10, 2012
http://www.google.com/m...

Obama bowing to Saudi King Abdullah
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116086 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How incredibly ignorant.
The United States Supreme Court is not a trial court. It does NOT rule on admissibility. At best it would rule whether a trial court's ruling on admissibility was correct.
=
How sad for you and your embarrassed parents (up in their family room while you post in your underwear in their basement) that you are so lacking in ANY understanding of our great nation's 800-year tradition of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
“Doubtless, the intention of the congress which framed, and of the states which adopted, this amendment of the constitution, must be sought in the words of the amendment, and the debates in congress are not admissible as evidence to control the meaning of those words.”
Justice Gray, WKA v. US (1898)

#116087 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am prepared to bet that three years from now, it will on balance have tanked.
SOLID PROOF that the rube knows less than NOTHING about THE MARKET and Finance. It has been conclusively proved for more than sixty years that NO ONE can predict stock prices. WHAT A FOOL HE IS TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116088 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how would you know? Our Bible was written before there ever was a Mohammed! You you show us a reference in the Catholic Bible that mentions Mohammed?
When was the Council of Trent?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116089 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think "ham sandwiches" are mentioned in the Bible.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116090 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Moron, take a gander at this? Is it CW yet?

http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-bianco-the...

#116091 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
PAUL RYAN'S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS
GREAT.
Now demonstrate is not one of the most ignorant of all politicians on the subject of macroeconomics. Heck, the word is he NEVER mastered The Calculus -- how then can he know ANYTHING about Economics?
=
BTW, are you going to respond on the matter of the M function having a positive first derivative?

#116092 Oct 10, 2012
nebka wrote:
Then there is the Navy Department, home of sailors and marines.
What about the wasted money on pensions for rouge and Frank who were basically TRAITORS to our great nation by taking taxpayer money for 20+ years while accomplishing NOTHING?

#116093 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I could go toe to toe with you on any of these subjects but you could not comprehend what I would be talking about.
Would you be receiving an unwarranted taxpayer funded pension while doing so?

#116094 Oct 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
THIS president actually SERVED in the Armed Forces!!!!!!
Unlike Willard and Pauli.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116095 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of those were done under REPUBLICAN administrations?
ONLY ONE and in 1971, the Congress was controlled by Democrats and the president was Nixon who was a flaming .... PROGRESSIVE!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, I did use 2007-2010 but YOU responded with dates fro 1967-1992 and all I did was prove that ALL of them were either Democrat presidents, or the most progressive Republican pres since Teddy Roosevelt!
Let's face it, the more Liberal you are, the more careless of a spender you are! That is called "feel good politics"!
Let's face it...you screwed up again. You said between 2007-2010 and I showed you the actual creation dates. Sorry if I only responded with dates between 1967 and 1992. Those were the actual dates...not 2007-2010 as you said. Those dates proved you wrong.

Yet another F-up by the Lifer.
1 post removed

#116097 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
His opinion is worthless.
What does that make YOURS worth?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116098 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most of them were passed under Pelosi/Reid between 2007 and 2010!!
Do you want to see the "green" stuff the military has been forced to fund under their budget? Electric tank research? Lead free ammo (as if lead-free bullets will not kill people)
Idiotard!!!<quoted text>
Oh yes I did. You tried to blame it on Bush when Congress was controlled by Pelosi/ Reid and they are the one that passed the bills. Any president can only sign bills into law that were passed by Congress. Maybe this will help you remember the process;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H-eYBZFEzf8XX
I tried to blame it on Bush??? Hell, I didn't even reference Bush in my reply. It is you who tried to blame it on Pelosi and Reid and I got the data that proves you WRONG.

Give it up....you were WRONG!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116099 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Sorry. Our sacred Constitution superseded and replaced that aspiration in the Declaration.
"DARE YOU TO FIND ANY SUPREME COURT CASE THAT SUPPORTS YOUR MYTHOLOGY."
====
<quoted text>
CORRECT. The Declaration is a statement of rights. It is not the SOURCE of the rights. So sorry that your erudition is so limited that you do not the intellectual foundation of the Declaration.
Please tell the Class the SOURCE (written document) of the rights enumerated in the Declaration (which is nothing more than an inspiring cut-and-paste job).
While rights may trump The Law, The Law trumps a mere Declaration of those rights.
Easy bake,
You will never get a polite or serious response when demanding that the people you are talking to "tell your invisible class" something.
I'm not going to have the age old argument with a putz like you as to whether the founders were inspired by John Locke-Thomas Hobbes-or Thomas Paine, or the difference between legal rights vs Unalienable rights.
Do your own homework.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Freedomofexpression 8,511
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,701
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 min positronium 8,663
News President Trump touts new plan for victory in A... 4 min Putins Glock Holster 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Snake Eyes 26,900
News Sen. Ted Cruz visits El Paso Thursday 9 min Cruise 4 farts 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 10 min ThomasA 13,460
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 44 min Katrina 1,526
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump Lies 287,788
More from around the web