BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#115920 Oct 10, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Visiting aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution, they are not members of the body politic.
Nice try with the BS.
It is about 50 years since the Beatles had their first concert tour of the USA. They made a lot of money, and they had to pay federal, state and local taxes on the money that they made. If they had not been "subject to the jurisdiction," they would not have to pay those taxes. But they, like US citizens, are subject to the USA and have to pay all the taxes and obey all the laws. Only foreign diplomats and their families are not subject to the jurisdiction and do not have to pay taxes or obey the laws.
1 post removed

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115922 Oct 10, 2012
Where is Joe Biden? No one has seen him for a weeks! Maybe he does not want to be seen with his mouth open!! Maybe they do not want to give him an opportunity to make another of his famous gaffs.
It is not like Ryan does not have enough of Biden's resent gaffs to comment on during the debate.

Location hidden

#115923 Oct 10, 2012
I have a question, I have a question! How does anyone make a comeback unless they had been there ....before?
I thought al-Qaida had never been in Iraq so just how can they make a comeback? And just how long have U.S. troops been out of Iraq?

Al-Qaida making comeback in Iraq, officials say
By LARA JAKES and QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA | Associated Press Ė 14 hrs ago

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaida-making-comebac...
1 post removed
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#115925 Oct 10, 2012
OBAMA'S RING:'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

NEW YORK Ė As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obamaís practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the coupleís wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:ďThere is no God except Allah.Ē
Inscription on Obama's ring

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allahís prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115926 Oct 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
**********B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G***** N~E~W~S**********
Far Leftards are starting a new movement!
It's called OSS..........yep you got it!
~~~~~~~~~Occupy~~~Sesame~~~~St reet~~~~~~~
Slang: ocupie st sez me ...
Proof you can't and don't read. Phoney reformed democrat posted that 5 posts above you. Birthers are condemned to repeat their idiocies.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115927 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, welcome back nebka! I thought they did not allow computers in rubber rooms?
Er, Rogue, the rubber room is not very original. I first attributed it to fellow birther LRS along with nurse Ratched, remember, her and her helper?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115928 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, if you were the manager of a Burger King, would you hire a blind person to flip burgers? How about a deft person to be a telephone operator?
Do you know that to get a pilots licence here in the U.S. you must read, speak and understand English but apparently in France that is not a requirement for a private pilot as a dozen years ago two French private pilots rented a plane and got lost in the Los Angles area and violated all kinds of airspace before landing w/o permission at LAX. Thank God the French do not allow blind people to fly!
Oh, IAW the ICAO (United Nations) once you have a pilots licence in your country, you can fly a private plane in all other complying countries. Scary!!!
You mean those two French pilots were the first to get lost in the United States, the first to violate air space? Never been done before? What about those two AA pilots, with over 150 passengers, who flew about 500 miles past their intended LAX destination 2 or 3 years ago whilst playing computer games? At least, the French only had 2 humans aboard. Want more examples?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115929 Oct 10, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:

NEW YORK ¬Ė As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama¬ís practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:¬ďThere is no God except Allah.¬Ē

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...
You WILL believe everything, won't you
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115930 Oct 10, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:

NEW YORK ¬Ė As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama¬ís practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues...../
What!? How is this possible? JustPastinCrap assured us over and over and over that not one single person even remembered Obama attending Harvard. Now suddenly WingNutDaily says "yeah, you remember him. The single black dude with the wedding band". And suddenly it's "oh yeah! That was so freaky. He wore it all the time but we all knew he wasn't married"

That's the latest fable? ROTFLMO
1 post removed

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#115932 Oct 10, 2012
unauthorized-user_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Obamas book in his own words even says hes born in Kenya. How much you want to bet these idiots even have the book and they still say other wise just to get his worthless a@# back in? Nothing like having our Coward and begging chief back in office for 4 more years.
Only Nobama could bring up our debt 1 trillion more in 4 years then even bush did in 8 years.
Watch out, they will call you a redneck or racist, or both now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115933 Oct 10, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfer, by "garage" you of course mean "imagination," and by "bike" you of course mean "trike."
What's with birfers and their imaginary bikes?
Girther Barks, if a garage and a motorcycle are imaginary to you, what does that say about your situation? Hmmm? I suppose a double car garage would just blow that wittle brain of yours to pieces. HaHaHaHa Flapper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115934 Oct 10, 2012
1 post removed

Location hidden

#115936 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, if you were the manager of a Burger King, would you hire a blind person to flip burgers? How about a deft person to be a telephone operator?
Do you know that to get a pilots licence here in the U.S. you must read, speak and understand English but apparently in France that is not a requirement for a private pilot as a dozen years ago two French private pilots rented a plane and got lost in the Los Angles area and violated all kinds of airspace before landing w/o permission at LAX. Thank God the French do not allow blind people to fly!
Oh, IAW the ICAO (United Nations) once you have a pilots licence in your country, you can fly a private plane in all other complying countries. Scary!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those two French pilots were the first to get lost in the United States, the first to violate air space? Never been done before? What about those two AA pilots, with over 150 passengers, who flew about 500 miles past their intended LAX destination 2 or 3 years ago whilst playing computer games? At least, the French only had 2 humans aboard. Want more examples?
My post was about qualifications!!!! You can hire a qualified person or the most qualified person. The FAA can give waivers but to the best of my knowledge they have never given on for being deft. But the did give one to a young woman who was born w/o arms.

But Ms Cox is ONLY authorized to fly the Aerocoupe and I doubt if you know why? The Aerocoupe has NO rudder pedals!!!
https://www.google.com/search...
And you are probably saying no big deal, she has feet, but if she uses her feet for the yoke, throttle, etc. she could not use them in a plane that has rudder peddles, can she. It is not like she has four feet!!!
So, she has a medical waiver that restricts her to one type of plane, the Aerocoupe.
Now, how about a short order cook who is blind?
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#115939 Oct 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
Yep, Libtards are hypocrites. They would not impeach Bill Clinton for lying in a court (felony)(which he DID!) but they wanted to impeach G.W. Bush for allegedly lying about going to war with Saddamn Hussein.

Location hidden

#115940 Oct 10, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:

NEW YORK ¬Ė As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama¬ís practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:¬ďThere is no God except Allah.¬Ē

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there -...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL believe everything, won't you
Then why is this written on his ring?

Allah is supreme! Allah is supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet
http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-c...

I don't think any true Christian would wear such a ring.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115941 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Libtards are hypocrites. They would not impeach Bill Clinton for lying in a court (felony)(which he DID!) but they wanted to impeach G.W. Bush for allegedly lying about going to war with Saddamn Hussein.
One hypocrite calling another hypocrite a hypocrite? Now that's rich
1 post removed
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115943 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Just Sayin wrote:

NEW YORK √ā¬Ė As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama√ā¬ís practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.
Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple√ā¬ís wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:√ā¬ďThere is no God except Allah.√ā¬Ē

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah√ā¬ís prophet.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there -...

Then why is this written on his ring?

Allah is supreme! Allah is supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet
http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-c...

I don't think any true Christian would wear such a ring.
An image someone posted on the Internet and told you was Obama's ring and "translated" it for you?

I don't think that the ring says anything. And if it did I don't think that any Anerican purchasing it would have any idea that the decorative pattern was supposed to have some secret meaning or what that was.(Sort of reminds me of all the clowns getting "Chinese symbols" for tattoos. The tat artist tells them it means "strength" .... The Chinese ladies laughing at him know it means "pig")

Yep. You will believe anything
2 posts removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115946 Oct 10, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
An image someone posted on the Internet and told you was Obama's ring and "translated" it for you?
I don't think that the ring says anything. And if it did I don't think that any Anerican purchasing it would have any idea that the decorative pattern was supposed to have some secret meaning or what that was.(Sort of reminds me of all the clowns getting "Chinese symbols" for tattoos. The tat artist tells them it means "strength" .... The Chinese ladies laughing at him know it means "pig")
Yep. You will believe anything
Hmm, an image someone posted on the internet and told you was Omama's birth certificate and explained it to you????? LMAO yep, you'll believe anything! New breed of pigeon right here. LOL
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#115947 Oct 10, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, they will call you a redneck or racist, or both now.
I will simply call him wrong. He asserted that Obama's book said that he was born in Kenya. Obama's book does not say that he was born in Kenya. It says that he was born in Hawaii. And, he was, as the birth certificate from that state and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii, and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the department of health of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115948 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Libtards are hypocrites. They would not impeach Bill Clinton for lying in a court (felony)(which he DID!) but they wanted to impeach G.W. Bush for allegedly lying about going to war with Saddamn Hussein.
TheY both lied.

Clinton lied to protect his reputation and his family's. He was wrong, dead wrong. But, it's what most adulterers do. Cost to his family : Very costly. Cost to nation and number of dead : ZERO and ZERO.

Bush lied to sort of avenge his daddy, and, pushed by Cheney, formerly CEO of Halliburton that was to supply billions of rations, equipment etc to the Iraq effort, and cronies Carl Rove and Rumsfeld, invaded Iraq. Cost to his family : ZERO. Cost to nation and number of dead : Appriox $1.2 trillion, 4,500 dead American military, 50,000 seriously wounded, both physically and mentally, over 200,000 Iraqi dead (Rogue says 100,000, but hey, what's 100,000 more or less, just ragheads as, again, Rogue says). detruction of infrastructure, antiquities, buildings and public services and no lowering of price of barrel and, Iraq, to show its undtying gratitude to the U.S., just wrapped up SALE OF OIL EXPLORATION TO CHINA AND,(ANNOUNCED TODAY), PURCHASE OF $4 BILLION OF ARMS FROM RUSSIA. Before invading Iraq, West had Iraq as a hostile neighbour to Iran, it was our "insulation", kept Iran busy worrying about Saddam who had invaded him before with American arms. Now Iraq is cozy with Iran. Good wor, GWB.

Now, what is the biggest consequence of both men's lies, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 120,888
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 6 min Even Steven 542
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Earthling-1 32,981
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 8 min Black Rhino 52
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 9 min R12 Freon 56
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Agents of Corruption 269,988
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 27 min FACTS 46
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min EasyEed 1,125,470
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 2 hr serfs up 178

US Politics People Search