BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240411 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116033 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can not recognize a simple typo much less being in denial about snow.
Oh, we have a big storm developing off of the West Coast and it looks like snow in the Northwest in 3-5 days! Don't worry, Southern Cali is safe for now.
Is that your way of admitting that you made a mistake???

The real story is that you never have your facts together and jump to conclusions. The snow in Yucaipa demonstrates this perfectly.

Some individual uploads a video onto YouTube on June 9, 2011. The Lifer assumes that it must have snowed on June 9, 2011. It is obvious to ANYBODY with a brain that it could have snowed on June 9, 2011 or ANYTIME PRIOR.

Face the music -- you F upped.

ps.....it wasn't any typo, it was a mistake by you because you assumed it snowed on June 9 without thinking. DUH!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116034 Oct 10, 2012
I flew an OH-58 out to a field site with a colonel as my passenger and after we landed I went to get lunch in the mess tent. When I walked back to my aircraft some 'grunts' were smearing mud on my red and white rail rotor. When I asked them who told them to they pointed out a major.
I grabbed my log book and wrote "tail rotor dirty" and walked over to the major and asked him to relay a message to my unit as I needed a AIRCRAFT mechanic to clean the tail rotor.
Boy the colonel was pissed as it took several hours to get a AVIATION mechanic out to the aircraft to clean the tail rotor. I think the colonel talked to the major.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116035 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the Army does not give out GED's. And did they give you any commonsense with your MSEE? Oh, one of my brothers is a MSEE and worked for GE and then Honewell. He is semi-retired in Phoenix and runs a small consulting company. I think there are about a half dozen guys in his group. He specializes in embedded aircraft antennas and has worked on everything form F-16's to AH56's to Air Bus aircraft.
You know most small planes have stand alone antennas but they tend to vibrate at high air speeds so in fast aircraft they try and embed them in the tail in smaller aircraft and into other structures in larger aircraft.
In Vietnam one aircraft mechanic repainted the tail on my OH-58A and I lost three of my radios. The maintenance manual said they had to use UNleaded paint but he could not find any so he used it anyway. Yep, not smart to paint an antenna with leaded paint!
Got all my common sense from my father.

Nice story, but it doesn't mean squat.

I decided against working for the military industrical complex.
LRS

United States

#116036 Oct 10, 2012
This thread is really messed up. Do you birthers think? I haven't seen a rational post made by a birther yet. And my initials are LRS for those accusing me of taking something. Who cares if someone uses my name.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116037 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Was Glenn Beck arrested for DUI? Was anyone hurt? But that does not matter to the Onion Heads like Johannes!
Hapless father of the bride Glenn Beck wrecks his SUV at daughter's wedding by leaving hand brake off at top of hill
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER, 10 October 2012
Giving away his daughter at her wedding may have been hard enough, but conservative talking head Glenn Beck lost his car after it was parked too close to a rain-soaked hill.
The talk radio host was in Finger Lakes, New York, after celebrating the wedding over the weekend, when the SUV he had rented began rolling away.
Beck confirmed the accident on his Twitter page, saying simply:'So my rental car got totalled this weekend...at my daughter's wedding.'
Beck on his radio show on Tuesday morning that he had gotten out of the car and was holding one of his daughters when he heard his wife Tania screaming.
Beck said:'I see my wife dressed in her evening gown from the wedding, and she’s holding on to the door handle of the car as the car is starting to slide down the hill, and I just said "Let it go honey." And the car rolled down the hill, and rolled. And flipped.'
He added:'I honestly said to the kids, "Well let’s go say our prayers, and go to bed." It was just one of those days. I watched my car roll down the hill, literally roll.'
While it may sound like an ordeal, Beck says it was lucky that no one was harmed.
Kudos: Beck hailed a member of his security team, who got into the sliding car believing that Beck's son was inside
He also hailed the member of his security detail who rushed to the vehicle as it was rolling away, believing Beck’s son may have been inside.
'Got into the front of the car, looked behind him to see if my son was in the back seat... As the car was rolling down, he jumped out of the car just as it started to roll.'
He added:'It was like an action movie.'
Photos of the wreck appeared on TheBlaze.com - Beck’s conservative news website - showing the vehicle standing upright with bottles of water strewn around it.
If Beck did not have insurance for the rental car, he shouldn’t have any trouble paying for the damage, as the talk host has signed a mega deal to stay on the radio until 2017.
Beck signed the five-year,$100million contract in June to continue his morning radio show with syndicator Premiere Networks Inc.
Over the past five years, Beck's audience has grown nearly 50 per cent and the number of stations carrying his show has doubled to more than 400.
Forbes Magazine estimates that Beck, 48, makes somewhere in the neighbourhood of $80million a year.
He parted ways with the Fox News Channel last year after his TV show's audience size shrank and advertisers staged a boycott following his comment that President Obama had 'a deep-seeded hatred for white people.'
In addition to his radio show the father of four, who is twice married and joined the Mormon Church in 1999, has published several books.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22154...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Gee, I live on a hill that is 8% and never had any of my vehicles slid down the hill. I do put them in park or in gear and do set the parking brake. Sure seem that a car with neither of them set would start to roll before one even got completely out. Yep, the liar Glenn must have been drunk again...or maybe it was drugs again.
1 post removed

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116039 Oct 10, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really get you facts together before you spout off and make a fool of youself.
Here are several from the first list......take a look and see how many were between 2007 and 2010 as you claim....DUH!!!
Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy - created on November 7, 1967
Save America 's Treasures Program - February 1998
International Fund for Ireland - 1986
Legal Services Corporation - 1974
National Endowment for the Arts - 1965
National Endowment for the Humanities - 1965
Hope VI Program - 1992
Amtrak Subsidies - 1971
U.S. Trade Development Agency - 1961
Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy - 1968
John C. Stennis Center Subsidy - 1961
Community Development Fund - 1994
Technology Innovation Program - 1991
And how many of those were done under REPUBLICAN administrations?
ONLY ONE and in 1971, the Congress was controlled by Democrats and the president was Nixon who was a flaming .... PROGRESSIVE!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116040 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?
=
It is sad you can not answer an 8th grade question.
Poor ol’ rouge the rube has never responded to my answer to his excellent question:
“Is there a cause and effect relationship between the unprecedented creation of WEALTH in the United States since March 2009, and the policies of the current administration?”
=
The answer I gave is:“RESOUNDINGLY YES!!”
“The G in the Keynesian macro algorithm is &#8805; $1 TRILLION, while the first derivative of the M function (M1+M2+M3) is positive. How could there be anything but enormous WEALTH CREATION? Thank you for asking.
====
The Class hopes that ol’ rouge the rube will respond with his erudite analysis with an intelligent answer worthy of Econometrica.

#116041 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"It was enacted by the Congress and ratified by the states as is the case with any amendment. What the sponsor thought has no bearing in accord with 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Your problem is that you know nothing about The Law because you have never studied it with people who do."
====
"It was sponsored, but for 800-years in Anglo-American jurisprudence the sponsor's intention or colloquy cannot change the actual plain language of the statute. By not knowing that you admit with great embarrassment for everyone to see that you have never studied and know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about jurisprudence. SO PATHETIC to be as uneducated as you."
====
Dale wrote:
That is wright, it was sponsored, and by who.
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.
Ratified in it's entirety, 1868.
Reductio the simpleton poster ad absurdum.
The simpleton prefers that the Law is the sponsor's colloquy rather than the law itself. As those who are educated say, the statute speaks for itself (without any non-juridical embellishment by the sponsor).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116042 Oct 10, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
They are subject to state laws but not federal laws?
Are not state laws under state constitutions?
What's in your Kool-Aid?
UR an idiot.
State laws are under state constitution, federal laws are under federal constitution.
UR a MORON.
Bozo: "persons do not become citizens unless they are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution"
Sorry, loser, but they do not become citizens unless they are BORN OR NATURALIZED subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Got a clue? Living in the US under the jurisdiction thereof, without being born or naturalized under the jurisdiction, does not make one a citizen.
What's your problem? Can't you read?
Did you ever get past 8th grade?
<quoted text>
you answered your own BS!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116043 Oct 10, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee!
BirfoonBoy: "The US Constitution was created for "We the People."
Hey, BirfoonBoy, The Constitution of Kansas reads "We, the people of Kansas".
Dolt.
That is what it says.

#116044 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Sorry. Our sacred Constitution superseded and replaced that aspiration in the Declaration.
"DARE YOU TO FIND ANY SUPREME COURT CASE THAT SUPPORTS YOUR MYTHOLOGY."
====
President Starky wrote:
Wrong.
The declaration is not law, it is a declaration of independence and a list of reasons as to why the declaration is being made.
It has never lost its validity and can be applied to any government for a variety of reasons including but not limited to the reasons already contained in it.
Right trump law- including the Supreme court.
CORRECT. The Declaration is a statement of rights. It is not the SOURCE of the rights. So sorry that your erudition is so limited that you do not the intellectual foundation of the Declaration.
Please tell the Class the SOURCE (written document) of the rights enumerated in the Declaration (which is nothing more than an inspiring cut-and-paste job).
While rights may trump The Law, The Law trumps a mere Declaration of those rights.

#116045 Oct 10, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I know where my rights come from.
Why then are you such a sniveling coward to share the written SOURCE of our rights with the Class.
THE FACT IS YOU LACK THE INTELLECTUAL FIRE POWER TO BE ABLE TO STATE THE SOURCE.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116046 Oct 10, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee!
They are not subject to federal laws and regulations? But they are subject to state laws? RU taking your meds?
That's right, birfoonboy, persons cannot become citizens unless they are subject to the jurisdiction of the US constitution. And they can remain aliens though subject to the laws of the United States and the states wherein they may be located at any given moment.
You have a psychiatric problem. Because one must be subject to the jurisdiction of the US in order to become a citizen does not mean one must be a citizen in order to be under the jurisdiction of the US.
Please take your meds.
To be human one must be a mammal. In order to be a mammal, one need not be human.
UR an idiot.
<quoted text>
Correct! Transient aliens/aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution,if they were we wouldn't have a naturalization process.

#116047 Oct 10, 2012
Dale wrote:
Its [our sacred Constitution's] prohibitions would not apply to them if they were subject to it.
HUH??
Someone is subject to it, but the prohibitions would not apply.
=
I rest my case that "birthers" are the most ignorant and least educated people on the face of the earth.

#116048 Oct 10, 2012
bs all of it wrote:
Are founding fathers told us this would happen and how to deal with it "we the people" "don't tread on me" are the words need not be forgotten
"ARE" -- the really stupid and uneducated one spells the word as s/he incorrectly pronounces it.
=
I rest my case that the "birthers" are the most ignorant and least educated people on the face of the earth.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116049 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of those were done under REPUBLICAN administrations?
ONLY ONE and in 1971, the Congress was controlled by Democrats and the president was Nixon who was a flaming .... PROGRESSIVE!!!
NO!!!...You said they were from 2007-2010. You tried to deflect the topic.

This is another mistake on your part. Admit it!!!!

#116050 Oct 10, 2012
Dale wrote:
and was ruled inadmissible by the Fuller Kangaroo court.
How incredibly ignorant.
The United States Supreme Court is not a trial court. It does NOT rule on admissibility. At best it would rule whether a trial court's ruling on admissibility was correct.
=
How sad for you and your embarrassed parents (up in their family room while you post in your underwear in their basement) that you are so lacking in ANY understanding of our great nation's 800-year tradition of Anglo-American jurisprudence.

#116051 Oct 10, 2012
Frank wrote:
It wasn't a hoax,Will Ayers was very serious about explosives. It was a back pack. I distinctly remember that they were complaining about asbestos.
BUT the least well-educated poster on this thread cannot (NEVER CAN) cite to what s/he is babbling about.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116052 Oct 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about 50 years since the Beatles had their first concert tour of the USA. They made a lot of money, and they had to pay federal, state and local taxes on the money that they made. If they had not been "subject to the jurisdiction," they would not have to pay those taxes. But they, like US citizens, are subject to the USA and have to pay all the taxes and obey all the laws. Only foreign diplomats and their families are not subject to the jurisdiction and do not have to pay taxes or obey the laws.
taxed: Make heavy demands on (someone's powers or resources): "an ordeal that taxed all her strength".
Transient aliens can not be taxed with military duty in this country, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, not citizens.
Nobody U Know

Louisville, KY

#116053 Oct 10, 2012
***Breaking News***

R 49% O 45%
CAN HE GET THEM BACK?

I don't think so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. House bill would exempt e-cigarettes from ... 3 min Say What 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,523,605
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 5 min huntcoyotes 412
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 7 min swampmudd 195
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 8 min huntcoyotes 72
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 29 min Imprtnrd 25,321
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 30 min swampmudd 100
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 265,429
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Ronald 258
More from around the web