BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115198 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I told you my broker warned me a month ago about a pending Wall Street correct and now Reuters is chiming in. I did not have much invested in AAPL but I sold what I had four weeks ago. My broker expects AAPL to drop 25% which the DJIA to drop 10%. And that is not what Omama wants just before the election.
BUT you are hoping the market tanks, because of your intense loathing and irrational hatred of the President elected by a landslide (69%) in accord with our sacred Constitution and the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE.'"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115199 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are u saying??? Just because you went to a private school you are better than the rest of us?? The difference with public and private school is that a private school doesn't have to put up with the bullshit like public schools do!!!
No,no!
None of her ancestors have attended public school since King Solomon .
He/she has a PHD in science-literature-Math-econom ics-Law-Animal husbandry-pathological lying and easy bake oven.

"Stuff's gettin better"

#115200 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
Believe in America,vote for Romney.
At least we can agree on one thing.

#115201 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
Obama hates our country,our Constitution and our way of life. He wants to destroy our nation. I will vote for the other guy,the one that will defend our Constitution and our country.
Those who defend our sacred Constitution accept the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE'" as expressed in the election.

#115202 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
3) Your wife probably has a "compensation package" which includes health care, retirement, etc. I think if you compare compensation packages you will find she has an advantage over the private sector.
And rouge the rube's compensation package while on the taxpayer-funded welfare rolls included pay, free housing,free clothing, free medical care and similar benefits, a lot of time off, free transportation, and a too generous retirement package after only twenty years. All that and not one accomplishment in 20+ years.

#115203 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know nothing about the private sector
A truer statement has never been made by rouge.
1 post removed

#115205 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't know. Maybe you should ask someone who was raised under communism!
Such as St. Benedict?

#115206 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
Why would any one vote for Obama?
The Market is up 121% in the past 3+ years.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115207 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I told you my broker warned me a month ago about a pending Wall Street correct and now Reuters is chiming in. I did not have much invested in AAPL but I sold what I had four weeks ago. My broker expects AAPL to drop 25%
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to be clear you sold Apple at approx.$675 during the first week of Sept. It closed on Oct. 5, 2012 at $653.
It is your contention that Apple will drop to approx. 490 over the next several months. Is that correct?
Why don't you talk to my broker? But a market correct is a drop of at least 10% which means that, based on a DJIA of 13,500, would be a drop of 135 or more. And he expect AAPL to drop 25% or more. At the time he said that AAPL was about 653 and a drop of 25% would be at or below 490!
Now we are not talking about algebra, just simple multiplication? You can multiple 653 X 0.75 and you should get about 490. Actually my calculator says 489.75 but that is close enough.
Now, if you really believe in Obama, you should put all your money in AAPL!

Location hidden

#115208 Oct 7, 2012
The problem is, Jay Leno is to powerful for Obama to screw with. If anything odd happened to Jay, Obama will be blamed.
It was like Linda Tripp when she went public with those tapes. I mean, Tripp could have tripped down some stairs and broken her neck a week before the tapes came out but ..... not after.

Tonight Show Has Chris Matthews Taken Away In Straightjacket
http://www.conservativevideos.com/2012/10/ton...

#115209 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
It has been estimated that Thomas Jefferson had the highest IQ of any President of The United States.
AND??????
You've never heard of brilliant losers?

#115210 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
It sounds like you need to get off your high horse about public schools
That would be "It sounds AS IF ...." It is not a simile.

#115211 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
I don't know and don't want to know anything about economics but I am smart enough, with my public education self, to know that this economy is going to shit
Of course you don't want to know anything. That is why you have missed the objective fact that the past four years have seen the most wealth creation in the entire history of the world over a comparable period -- more than $40 Trillion.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#115212 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But a market correct is a drop of at least 10% which means that, based on a DJIA of 13,500, would be a drop of 135 or more.
lololololololololol

I bet your "broker" is ripping you off very very badly if you're this innumerate.

You deserve it if so.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115213 Oct 7, 2012
Those who defend the Constitution also defend the Bill of rights and the Declaration.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115214 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, and my classmates are also.
Whatever, people like you "think" that you are better than the rest of us but you bleed just like we do!!!!

Location hidden

#115215 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as St. Benedict?
Now Tootsie, Did Old St. Benedict take money away from people to give to other people? No, but Obama has!
Nice try but o cigar!
Oh. St Benedict's "Rule of Saint Benedict", containing precepts for his monks and for the Master of the monks. It was not meant for common people.
And as you know, or think you know, St. Benedict did not form the Order of Saint Benedict.

Location hidden

#115216 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't want to know anything. That is why you have missed the objective fact that the past four years have seen the most wealth creation in the entire history of the world over a comparable period -- more than $40 Trillion.
If that's the case then why are so many people living off the government? Please explain wealth creation to me because I don't see it>

Location hidden

#115217 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "It sounds AS IF ...." It is not a simile.
simile, methaphor...you must like to correct people...on every topic...

Location hidden

#115218 Oct 7, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
No,no!
None of her ancestors have attended public school since King Solomon .
He/she has a PHD in science-literature-Math-econom ics-Law-Animal husbandry-pathological lying and easy bake oven.
"Stuff's gettin better"
LMAO!!!! Couldn't have said it better!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 3 min nhjeff 163
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 3 min Your Ex 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 149,600
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Expose The Truth 1,191,324
Sen. Grassley: Tax Code Rewards Illegal Immigra... 5 min wild child 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 172,231
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min reality 57,924
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 12 min mjjcpa 1,868
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min American Lady 312,982
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 52 min Fox_Y_Fiends 603