BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115135 Oct 7, 2012
I love it. The looney they get, the happier I am ..... as I know, they know, that Obama is in big trouble!!! January 20th is just 105 days away! Pretty soon, Obama will be a two-digit midget!

Letterman suggests Romney didn't pay taxes, calls him a "felon"
Published October 07, 2012

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/07/le...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115136 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Homm to airport and return is about half hour;
2. Yes, I don't have to invent stuff. She went to Qatar on business and she acted properly and followed customs while there. Please don't go, we don't need another war;
3. As to trying to insult my wife, well, what does that say about you? No further comments;
4. How do I like you now? Are you hinting that your post was an intelligent response? I think you do.
Translation: I couldn't come up with a good comeback so I posted this BS instead. LMAO squid!
4 posts removed
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115141 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, last night I paid $3.68/gal for Super Unleaded! And just for the inevitable stupid response that will come from jacqazz, what clownifornia is doing is called gouging.
Can you prove that the $1.50 differential for a gallon between you and Louisiana is due to California taxes? You mean, in the space of 10d days, the state assembly was able to vote a $1.50 hike tax on every gallon of gasoline sold? Fess up, boy.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115142 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I couldn't come up with a good comeback so I posted this BS instead. LMAO squid!
No, no,. LRS. You just don't get it, do you? Maybe you'd best wait a week before replying so you can come up with better replies. Waht you just wrote is what I've been telling you for months, now, except for the name-calling (hey, no oscenity - slipping?). Come up with something original.

The more you try to measure up, the lower you go.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115144 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that the $1.50 differential for a gallon between you and Louisiana is due to California taxes? You mean, in the space of 10d days, the state assembly was able to vote a $1.50 hike tax on every gallon of gasoline sold? Fess up, boy.
You do not understand what gouging is.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115146 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no,. LRS. You just don't get it, do you? Maybe you'd best wait a week before replying so you can come up with better replies. Waht you just wrote is what I've been telling you for months, now, except for the name-calling (hey, no oscenity - slipping?). Come up with something original.
The more you try to measure up, the lower you go.
Measure up to what? A dolt like you? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115147 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no,. LRS. You just don't get it, do you? Maybe you'd best wait a week before replying so you can come up with better replies. Waht you just wrote is what I've been telling you for months, now, except for the name-calling (hey, no oscenity - slipping?). Come up with something original.
The more you try to measure up, the lower you go.
BTW, we've all been listening to your garbage for months now and you've impressed no one. You've changed no one's mind. In fact, you've helped to strengthen our beliefs. Atta Boi!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115148 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, last night I paid $3.68/gal for Super Unleaded! And just for the inevitable stupid response that will come from jacqazz, what clownifornia is doing is called gouging.
I paid $3.51 yesterday morning here in Florida.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115149 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand what gouging is.
But is gouging illegal? Let's say there is a tomato shortage and you just got a load of fresh tomatoes in, are you going to raise your price? Well, to Libytards raising the price of tomatoes is okay but it you raise the price of gasoline, you are criminal.
But if you do not sell your tomatoes in a few days, you have rotten tomatoes which you will have to pay someone to haul to the dump. But if you gasoline doesn't sell, you still have gasoline.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115150 Oct 7, 2012
My biggest problem with taking advantage of a shortage is if there is a disaster like an earthquake or hurricane. It is morally wrong to take advantage of someone's misery.
But Gov. Lawton Chiles did that after Hurricane Andrew hit Florida in 1982. But then he was a Democrat and that makes it okay.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115151 Oct 7, 2012
Seems me posts are "disappearing" ....again *_*
Let's TRY this ...AGAIN!

Another Obama Tape Surfaces
By JEFFREY LORD on 10.5.12 @ 6:11AM

Jeremiah Wright introduces candidate 18 days after Hampton University speech.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/05/anot...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115152 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But is gouging illegal? Let's say there is a tomato shortage and you just got a load of fresh tomatoes in, are you going to raise your price? Well, to Libytards raising the price of tomatoes is okay but it you raise the price of gasoline, you are criminal.
But if you do not sell your tomatoes in a few days, you have rotten tomatoes which you will have to pay someone to haul to the dump. But if you gasoline doesn't sell, you still have gasoline.
Let's say that you are pals with the Dufus Bush and the CEO of say, Enron. You can use your political connections to manipulate the supply and price of gasoline.

Now to you cons, using political connections to enrich yourself is ok. It happens all the time.....just look at the Bush family history.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115153 Oct 7, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
Seems me posts are "disappearing" ....again *_*
Let's TRY this ...AGAIN!
Another Obama Tape Surfaces
By JEFFREY LORD on 10.5.12 @ 6:11AM
Jeremiah Wright introduces candidate 18 days after Hampton University speech.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/05/anot...
since they are worthless, they might as well disappear
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115154 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Question : Would you vote for a presidential candidate who was openly anti-black, anti-christian and anti-Jewish? No? Then why do you vote for Romney who is, according to his sacred book of mormon, exactly that?
Barack Obama is anti-American. He doesn't support the Christian population,the Jewish population or the black population. Why would any one vote for Obama?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115155 Oct 7, 2012
political connections that manipulate & destroy
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/03/back...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115156 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Regime spits on Congressional mandate that made its $2 billion annual aid to Pakistan contingent on cooperation in counter-terrorism activities
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/07/obam...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115157 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But is gouging illegal? Let's say there is a tomato shortage and you just got a load of fresh tomatoes in, are you going to raise your price? Well, to Libytards raising the price of tomatoes is okay but it you raise the price of gasoline, you are criminal.
But if you do not sell your tomatoes in a few days, you have rotten tomatoes which you will have to pay someone to haul to the dump. But if you gasoline doesn't sell, you still have gasoline.
Lifer Logic

Somehow Thomas Nadeau thinks that raising the price of tomatoes will help them sell quicker.

Guess the law of supply and demand wasn't on the GED test.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115158 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that the $1.50 differential for a gallon between you and Louisiana is due to California taxes? You mean, in the space of 10d days, the state assembly was able to vote a $1.50 hike tax on every gallon of gasoline sold? Fess up, boy.
The state of California charges 50.5 cents per gallon on gasoline,that doesn't include additional taxes on companies that transport,produce and sell gasoline, nor does that number includes local municipalities that collect taxes on those business'.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115159 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama is anti-American. He doesn't support the Christian population,the Jewish population or the black population. Why would any one vote for Obama?
Gee while Obama was working for and with people, Rmoney was taking over companies and sending the jobs to China just to enrich himself.

Why would anybody vote for Rmoney?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#115160 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
“It rings true to people," Gingrich said on NBC’s Meet the Press. "You have a president of the United States so deeply distrusted by people.
That is exactly why I have now become a Republican who will vote for Romney.
This was not the complete quote, but it was the pertinent part for my post.
Welcome to the darkside. We have better cookies.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min wild child 293,422
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons 5 min Dr Wu 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,154,269
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Blitzking 132,887
Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: he keeps h... 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 49
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 11 min Shinichiro Takizawa 34
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 12 min Fools Following F... 25
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 15 min Lawrence Wolf 769
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 21 min Police Crimes 1,504
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 30 min Ambivalent 314
More from around the web