BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Gun For Sale

Makawao, HI

#115044 Oct 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you’re as dumb as the preacher and that stupid chick on the video if you believe there’s any such thing as an Obama Phone. Yeah I know they call it that, but it don’t make it so.
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?
A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
Poppo: Tim Adams, fmr Elections Clerk from HNL, put up two new videos today, one about the birthers and one about Romney. Says he left the birthers because they wanted him to lie in court.
http://youtu.be/sTSS-XFGlSk

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115045 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The writer obviously knows nothing about affirmative action.
Affirmative action is not about promoting anybody to positions that they are not qualified for.
Affirmative action is not about racial or gender quotas.
Affirmative action has become a buzz word for those who rally against it.
Still smoking whacky tobaccy, ain't you. Affirmative Action IS all about race or gender. Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
I was at Fort Rucker, AL when they were firing firemen and the "buzz" was that they were only hiring black people. Well one white guy was called in for an interview and when they asked him why he had checked "African-American" he said it was a mistake. But he was the only white guy hired!!!
On another occasion they were to hire a civilian flight instructor and a friend of mine applied. I knew he was from Louisiana but when he was one of the three that were hired, he was the only white (we thought). But he was black because in LA anyone with any amount of African heritage is a Negro and that was what was on his civilian drivers licence. So, out of the several dozen who applied, the only three that were hired were .... black!!!
There are two forms of discrimination. You can discriminate AGAINST someone or FOR someone. In any case, the other person is a victim of discrimination!
Now, what did the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. say?

What happened to the true Liberals who had open minds like JFK and MLK?

Location hidden

#115046 Oct 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I see these guys every day. They not only run wild through the canyon, you’ll see the whole herd right where you see those cars and at night they come within a few blocks of my house.
http://www.neddi.org/2010/02/17/burro-deaths-...
Ah, burrows are domestic animals. They are not native to the Americas so why are they allowed to run wild?
Here in Florida when the 4-foot high fences need to be replaced, they replace them with 6-foot high fences so deer will not get out onto the roadways.
Oh, almost all deer can jump a four foot fence but a prong horn can jump a six foot fence. We don't have prog horns in Florida but I Wyoming I saw a whole herd of prog horn jump a six-foot fence right in front of me

Location hidden

#115047 Oct 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you’re as dumb as the preacher and that stupid chick on the video if you believe there’s any such thing as an Obama Phone. Yeah I know they call it that, but it don’t make it so.
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?
A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
And just where does the telecom companies get their money from? From fees (taxes) from their customers!
Do telecom companies have a choice to "donate" that money to the Fed? NO!!!
You can call it what you want but in life, nothing is free. Someone always pays the bill!!!
But you are right, the ghetto people think they are getting free Obama-phones! And Obama wants them to think that too as it means more votes for him!!!

Location hidden

#115048 Oct 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your black conservative never saw this Obama, but he certainly will before the debates are over.
Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/29/obam...
Two points, one is that Republicans are must more respectful of guest speakers than are Libtards (notice I did not say Democrats as some Democrats are Blue-Dogs). Next, that was two and a half years ago and it is one month from an election!
1 post removed
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115050 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, not once in the past ten years has the U-3 Unemployment rate jumped 0.3%, either up or down, in just one month! Not once!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Soooo, you Libytards expect people to accept the fact that it DID drop from 8.1% for August down to 7.8% for September? My Bull Shit detector is ringing!
Of, thirty days left until the Libytard Pity Party!
Why? You don't believe the results? Those results were calculated by an employee of 34 years.....and so now all of a sudden he is pro dem?

Yea, right!

Once again, Thomas Nadeau wants to see American fail.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115051 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still smoking whacky tobaccy, ain't you. Affirmative Action IS all about race or gender. Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
I was at Fort Rucker, AL when they were firing firemen and the "buzz" was that they were only hiring black people. Well one white guy was called in for an interview and when they asked him why he had checked "African-American" he said it was a mistake. But he was the only white guy hired!!!
On another occasion they were to hire a civilian flight instructor and a friend of mine applied. I knew he was from Louisiana but when he was one of the three that were hired, he was the only white (we thought). But he was black because in LA anyone with any amount of African heritage is a Negro and that was what was on his civilian drivers licence. So, out of the several dozen who applied, the only three that were hired were .... black!!!
There are two forms of discrimination. You can discriminate AGAINST someone or FOR someone. In any case, the other person is a victim of discrimination!
Now, what did the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gdTpU5WZHHMXX
What happened to the true Liberals who had open minds like JFK and MLK?
By all means, step right up and show us all what affirmative action is all about. The other idiot poster failed and you will as well.

We are waiting....

Location hidden

#115052 Oct 7, 2012
I told you my broker warned me a month ago about a pending Wall Street correct and now Reuters is chiming in. I did not have much invested in AAPL but I sold what I had four weeks ago. My broker expects AAPL to drop 25% which the DJIA to drop 10%. And that is not what Omama wants just before the election.
Now you looney-tooney-lefties have been giving Obama the credit for the increase in the stock market so we you give him the credit when the market DIVES?!? Eye nose, eye nose, it will be Bush's fault!

Wall Street Week Ahead: Big-name profit warnings may mean a pullback: By Caroline Valetkevitch | Reuters –

NEW YORK (Reuters)- Wall Street may be bracing for a pullback as U.S. earnings season begins next week - if the clouds of profit warnings from bellwethers ranging from FedEx to Hewlett-Packard lead to a downpour of lower profits - or even losses.
Thanks to aggressive stimulus plans from central banks around the world, the Standard & Poor's 500 index <.SPX> gained 5.8 percent over the third quarter. That sharp rally occurred even as companies were struggling. Earnings for that period are forecast to fall 2.4 percent from the year-ago quarter. If that happens, this would be the first earnings decline in three years, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Market strategists and investors say U.S. stock valuations are broadly out of sync with earnings estimates. They forecast a pullback in stocks in the coming weeks as more companies report results and reduce expectations for the fourth quarter and beyond.
Fourth-quarter estimates for S&P 500 companies show a 9.5 percent gain in profit from a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters data. Analysts say that outlook is too high, given what investors are already hearing from the corporate world.
http://news.yahoo.com/wall-street-week-ahead-...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#115053 Oct 7, 2012
THE NOBAMA LIES
&fe ature=player_embedded

A former CIA operative and spy in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard is reporting that a deal has been struck between Barack Obama and Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. According to Reza Kahlili,“Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/will-obama-b...

Kenya Smell What Barack is Cooking?!
http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topic/show...

The Unemployment Game Show: Are You *Really* Unemployed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jerome Corsi finishes and publishes the research that Hillary Clinton began in 2007 while running for President...OBLUNDER IS GAY!!!

DC Report: Is Possible Donor Scandal Story Distracting Obama?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dc-report-is-...

Barack, Hussein Obama boldly seduced over half our country, dripping with sound bite lies and deception. He made love to our country. He had won and Bush had lost. Obama’s plan for hope and change crushed our naive and distracted lives. He would fix and change us from the Imperial and powerful monster he and his New World order--Islamic handlers believe us to be.

Obama would change the United States of America into a submissive, vapor of herself and force her to submit to Islam and Sharia Law. He would come after our 1st amendment rights (He already has) the Internet (in the works) our 2nd amendment rights and guns (scheming through treaties and executive orders) control our banking records and even how long we may live (through Obama care -- its death panels, lines, controls, fines and tyranny).
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie344.h...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115054 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue scholar wrote :
"Can you quote from the Book of Mormon whre it says that..."
<quoted text>
Well, let's put Rogue out of his misery.And don't forget, Rogue, you have to give me all sources and references I asked for. Start with the source that said Dems commit more fraud at election time than Repubs. Then continue, if you please, with source for Obama, sure of losing the election, bought a $3.5 million house in Hawaii. so says his mother-ion-law. Okay, without any further adoo, here's the mormon thing, in other words what that good mormon Romney thinks of you as a catholic. Said by god himself :
How Does the Mormon Church
Really View other Churches?
© Spotlight Ministries, Vincent McCann, 2004
www.spotlightministries.org.uk
Many Mormons often give the initial impression that Christian churches are viewed with a certain level of favouritism by the Mormon faith. Zealous young Mormon missionaries, when encountering potential proselytites into the Church, will often side step what Mormonism really thinks of other churches by saying something like: "there is truth in all religions". However, the truth is that Mormonism views other churches as false religions void of all authority. In fairness to individual Mormons, it must be said that some do not really realise the extent to which the Mormon Church disagrees with Christian denominations, or, at the very least, not really thought through the implications of what they do know. The quotes in this article are all from Mormon sources.
The first reference is very important as it is from the Book of Mormon itself:
www.spotlightministries.org.uk/morm&churc...
"Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the Church of the Lamb of God [i.e.. the Mormon Church] and the other is the church of the devil [i.e.. the Christian Church]; wherefore whosoever belongeth not to the church of the lamb of God belongeth to that great church; which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth." (The Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 14:10).
The following source is also very important as it is a key belief of the Mormon Church and is one of the first things that the Mormon missionaries will teach prospective converts. In the first vision, when Joseph Smith went out into the woods to pray to ask God which Christian denomination he should join, he explains that God allegedly commanded him:
"...I must join none of them [Christian Churches], for they were all wrong...that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight" (Joseph Smith History 1:19).
You're that one belly-aching atheist who thinks all religions should be done away with simply because you have no clue what Faith is about. So which religion do you blame for your own failures? Exactly, how were you wronged and by whom? I suppose you think the world would be in a much better way if there were no religions at all. jacqazz, here's your problem; you're not happy with the way the world is and all you can do is bytch about it. In other words, you're a noisy bellyacher and nothing else. No one likes a constant complainer. The world doesn't owe you a thing. Nothing. Do you think it's right to criticize something you can't change? BTW, welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.

Location hidden

#115055 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You don't believe the results? Those results were calculated by an employee of 34 years.....and so now all of a sudden he is pro dem?
Yea, right!
Ah, most civil servants are Dems and as Dems they will individually benefit if a Dem remains in the White House. Civil Servants would rather American go into a depression so long as they have their's!
No, I want America to succeed! Why do you think I will vote for Romney next month?
Oh, union teachers do not care about students. They care about their job$ and how much money they will be paid. Teacher's pay should be based on the private sector which averages 25% less than public service union teachers.

Location hidden

#115056 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, step right up and show us all what affirmative action is all about. The other idiot poster failed and you will as well.
We are waiting....
No, you area a bigot as you believe that "social justice" is more important than racial decriminalization!

Location hidden

#115057 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue scholar wrote :
"Can you quote from the Book of Mormon where it says that..."
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's put Rogue out of his misery.And don't forget, Rogue, you have to give me all sources and references I asked for. Start with the source that said Dems commit more fraud at election time than Repubs. Then continue, if you please, with source for Obama, sure of losing the election, bought a $3.5 million house in Hawaii. so says his mother-ion-law. Okay, without any further adoo, here's the mormon thing, in other words what that good mormon Romney thinks of you as a catholic. Said by god himself :
How Does the Mormon Church
Really View other Churches?
© Spotlight Ministries, Vincent McCann, 2004
www.spotlightministries.org.uk
Many Mormons often give the initial impression that Christian churches are viewed with a certain level of favouritism by the Mormon faith. Zealous young Mormon missionaries, when encountering potential proselytites into the Church, will often side step what Mormonism really thinks of other churches by saying something like: "there is truth in all religions". However, the truth is that Mormonism views other churches as false religions void of all authority. In fairness to individual Mormons, it must be said that some do not really realise the extent to which the Mormon Church disagrees with Christian denominations, or, at the very least, not really thought through the implications of what they do know. The quotes in this article are all from Mormon sources.
The first reference is very important as it is from the Book of Mormon itself:
www.spotlightministries.org.uk/morm&churc ...
"Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the Church of the Lamb of God [i.e.. the Mormon Church] and the other is the church of the devil [i.e.. the Christian Church]; wherefore whosoever belongeth not to the church of the lamb of God belongeth to that great church; which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth." (The Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 14:10).
The following source is also very important as it is a key belief of the Mormon Church and is one of the first things that the Mormon missionaries will teach prospective converts. In the first vision, when Joseph Smith went out into the woods to pray to ask God which Christian denomination he should join, he explains that God allegedly commanded him:
"...I must join none of them [Christian Churches], for they were all wrong...that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight" (Joseph Smith History 1:19).
Did you read the bottom of your SOURCE?
| Home Page | Religious Groups | The New Age Movement | The Occult, Wicca, Witchcraft, Paganism, etc.| Apologetics | Theology | Spiritual Abuse | Ethics & Issues | Links to Other Sites |
They promore "The New Age Movement", The Occult, Wicca, Witchcraft, Paganism, etc.". Yep, a real source you can count on to be fair and balanced!?!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#115058 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right!
Believe in America,vote for Romney.

Location hidden

#115059 Oct 7, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
THE NOBAMA LIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WGzb37cT21gXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
A former CIA operative and spy in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard is reporting that a deal has been struck between Barack Obama and Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. According to Reza Kahlili,“Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/will-obama-b...
Kenya Smell What Barack is Cooking?!
The Unemployment Game Show: Are You *Really* Unemployed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jerome Corsi finishes and publishes the research that Hillary Clinton began in 2007 while running for President...OBLUNDER IS GAY!!!
DC Report: Is Possible Donor Scandal Story Distracting Obama?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dc-report-is-...
Barack, Hussein Obama boldly seduced over half our country, dripping with sound bite lies and deception. He made love to our country. He had won and Bush had lost. Obama’s plan for hope and change crushed our naive and distracted lives. He would fix and change us from the Imperial and powerful monster he and his New World order--Islamic handlers believe us to be.
Obama would change the United States of America into a submissive, vapor of herself and force her to submit to Islam and Sharia Law. He would come after our 1st amendment rights (He already has) the Internet (in the works) our 2nd amendment rights and guns (scheming through treaties and executive orders) control our banking records and even how long we may live (through Obama care -- its death panels, lines, controls, fines and tyranny).
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie344.h...
Do you know about the Algiers Accord of Jan. 19, 1980? That was the day before Ronald Reagan walked into the White House. They never told us what we had to give away to get our embassy people back, did they. Why the Libytards will not even acknowledge it to this very day!!!
The Algiers Accords of January 19, 1981, were brokered by the Algerian government between the United States and Iran to resolve the Iran hostage crisis.[1] The crisis arose from the takeover of the American embassy in Tehran on November 4, 1979, and the taking hostage of the American staff there. By this accord the 52 American citizens were set free and able to leave Iran.

Among its chief provisions are:[2]

The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs
The US would remove a freeze on Iranian assets and trade sanctions on Iran
Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens referring them to international arbitration, namely the Iran – United States Claims Tribunal.
The US would ensure that US court decisions regarding the transfer of any property of the former Shah would be independent from "sovereign immunity principles" and would be enforced
Iranian debts to US institutions would be paid
The US chief negotiator was Deputy Secretary of State Warren Christopher, while the chief Algerian mediator was the Algerian Foreign Affairs Minister Mohammed Benyahia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_Accords
Yep, several years after that a federal court awarded the victims of the embassy hostage crisis about two billion dollar$ but when they went to the federal government they were told they could not give them the Iranian money because of .... Jimmy F-ing Carter!!!!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#115061 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right!
Ah, ONE employee makes 60,000 phone calls? is fingers must be smokin'!!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115062 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most civil servants are Dems and as Dems they will individually benefit if a Dem remains in the White House. Civil Servants would rather American go into a depression so long as they have their's!
No, I want America to succeed! Why do you think I will vote for Romney next month?
Oh, union teachers do not care about students. They care about their job$ and how much money they will be paid. Teacher's pay should be based on the private sector which averages 25% less than public service union teachers.
1) so this civil servant only lies when there are dems in the White House?

2) Since you have never been a teacher or attended college, what would you know about how union teachers think?

3)So should my wife who works at a county hospital be paid at the rate that private hospitals pay? Well, she makes about $15 less per hour than private hospitals.

Once again, you know nothing of the real world because you were hiding out in the military, the 'ultimate welfare' job.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115063 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you area a bigot as you believe that "social justice" is more important than racial decriminalization!
There you go again, using words that you don't know the definition of.

Step right up and tell us what affirmative action is all about.

Just try to answer the question instead of using some diversionary tactic.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115064 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Believe in America,vote for Romney.
I believe in American and I will vote for the one who puts America first.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115065 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) so this civil servant only lies when there are dems in the White House?
2) Since you have never been a teacher or attended college, what would you know about how union teachers think?
3)So should my wife who works at a county hospital be paid at the rate that private hospitals pay? Well, she makes about $15 less per hour than private hospitals.
Once again, you know nothing of the real world because you were hiding out in the military, the 'ultimate welfare' job.
FUAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,220,811
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 52,891
News Kasich Weighs Odds, Money in Possible President... 7 min barefoot2626 5
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 7 min the truth is the ... 1,029
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min Go Blue Forever 540
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 12 min SirPrize 93
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Sunshine 179,416
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Valerie 324,792
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr messianic114 161,082
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 2 hr barefoot2626 742
More from around the web