BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#110984 Sep 24, 2012
Wild women for Willard!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#110985 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
And?
ehancock

Arlington, MA

#110986 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
We are fortuante to have the highest possible authority on record to answer this question of how the term "jurisdiction" was to be interpreted and applied, the author of the Citizenship Clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard (MI) to tell us exactly what it means and its intended scope as he introduced it to the United States Senate in 1866:
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.
Offered and ratified in 1868.
The author of the citizenship clause was Senator Lyman Trumbull, who said:

“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal’s Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#110987 Sep 24, 2012
If I saw the SOB hitchhiking, he's be a "bump in the road" for sure.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110988 Sep 24, 2012
Just in case you Libytards forgot who Squeeky (Squeaky) Fromm is;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_Fromme
Yep, she is as looney-lefty as one can get!!! I mean, she almost put Pres. Gerald Ford out of his misery. And that is why I am very concerned about Dr. Taitz and Judge Wingate.

Mississippi Court Does NOT Put Orly Taitz Out Of Her Misery!!!; By Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter

Well, what a strange day! I don’t mind admitting I guessed wrong about what would happen in the Mississippi Birther lawsuit. A few hours ago I predicted that Judge Henry T. Wingate would go ahead dismiss the whole mess and send Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. packing. But he didn’t. First, he denied her Motion to Remand, which would have sent the suit back to state court. Because Taitz made a Federal RICO claim, the Defendants have the right to be heard in federal court as opposed to state court.

In short, Taitz screwed herself by filing this Amended Complaint, posted by Jack Ryan of the Fogbow:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/92041719/2012-04-19...

92041719-2012-04-19-Taitz-Firs t-Amended-Complaint-Petition

Ironically, some part of the RICO/Amended Complaint thing came about because Taitz wanted to add in Defendants from certain websites, like Fogbow, who teased her and were a thorn in her side:
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110989 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Every treaty is subject to the Treaty Clause. Grow up!
<quoted text>
Get a brain! An alien is still not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#110990 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I do not need Vattel, I have the US Constitution and the words of the framers.

So do I. Too bad you can't understand English.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoherent. Gibberish.
BTW, your hero, Emmerich de Vattel says UR full of it.
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
ehancock

Arlington, MA

#110991 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea the meaning of taxed.
Actually, I do, I pay income taxes at a higher rate than Mitt Romney did last year. And in the past I paid payroll taxes, and I have even paid the Alternative Minimum tax once or twice.

But this is straying from the subject of jurisdiction. If I were a foreign diplomat, I would not have to pay US taxes, or state taxes, because I would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the US or of the state. But everyone else who earns the amount that is required before the tax is imposed must pay that tax. That includes both citizens and aliens. In fact, it includes citizens, legal aliens AND illegal aliens. Everyone must pay. Why? Because everyone other than foreign diplomats are subject to the jurisdiction.

Location hidden

#110992 Sep 24, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Frank was too dumb to go to college, so he does not understand that wealth (which is important) is different than income (which is unimportant). How pathetic to be as ignorant about Economics as Frank is.
Howdy Tootsie, and what did we do to have you pop in on your broom this evening? You aren't worried about the little federal court summons for Obama, are you? Don't worry, Halloween is not until the end of next month.

Bristol, CT

#110993 Sep 24, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
And if you were following the thread ...

Duh!

Location hidden

#110994 Sep 24, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
A new political action committee:
M.I.T. wild women for Mitt.
I thought you flunked out of MIT because you did not know what di-hydrogen monoxide was?

Location hidden

#110995 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do, I pay income taxes at a higher rate than Mitt Romney did last year. And in the past I paid payroll taxes, and I have even paid the Alternative Minimum tax once or twice.
But this is straying from the subject of jurisdiction. If I were a foreign diplomat, I would not have to pay US taxes, or state taxes, because I would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the US or of the state. But everyone else who earns the amount that is required before the tax is imposed must pay that tax. That includes both citizens and aliens. In fact, it includes citizens, legal aliens AND illegal aliens. Everyone must pay. Why? Because everyone other than foreign diplomats are subject to the jurisdiction.
Ah Tootzie, if you were an American diplomat you would have to pay Federal taxes and state taxes for your home state just like our military has to.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110996 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of the citizenship clause was Senator Lyman Trumbull, who said:
“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal’s Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Your post is irrelevant, the 14th was ratified in 1868 and is law.

Bristol, CT

#110997 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Get a brain! An alien is still not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Sure, Alice.

The Treaty Clause is not part of the Constitution?

Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Every treaty is subject to the Treaty Clause. Grow up!

Bristol, CT

#110998 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Get a brain! An alien is still not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Tell that to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

Moron.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110999 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I. Too bad you can't understand English.
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't understand the framers of the 14th.

Bristol, CT

#111000 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is irrelevant, the 14th was ratified in 1868 and is law.
That's news? Maybe you should write a letter to the Supreme Court? I'm sure they would be fascinated with your discovery.
1 post removed
Captain Tomato Pants

San Jose, CA

#111002 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you Libytards forgot who Squeeky (Squeaky) Fromm is;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_Fromme
Yep, she is as looney-lefty as one can get!!! I mean, she almost put Pres. Gerald Ford out of his misery. And that is why I am very concerned about Dr. Taitz and Judge Wingate.
Mississippi Court Does NOT Put Orly Taitz Out Of Her Misery!!!; By Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter
Well, what a strange day! I don’t mind admitting I guessed wrong about what would happen in the Mississippi Birther lawsuit. A few hours ago I predicted that Judge Henry T. Wingate would go ahead dismiss the whole mess and send Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. packing. But he didn’t. First, he denied her Motion to Remand, which would have sent the suit back to state court. Because Taitz made a Federal RICO claim, the Defendants have the right to be heard in federal court as opposed to state court.
In short, Taitz screwed herself by filing this Amended Complaint, posted by Jack Ryan of the Fogbow:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/92041719/2012-04-19...
92041719-2012-04-19-Taitz-Firs t-Amended-Complaint-Petition
Ironically, some part of the RICO/Amended Complaint thing came about because Taitz wanted to add in Defendants from certain websites, like Fogbow, who teased her and were a thorn in her side:
You shouldn't worry your empty little head over Oily's well being. She has the very best security team available in her realm.

She's retained: Scobby Doo, Inspector Gadget, Barney Fife, and if all else fails, she's got Dick Cheney riding shotgun.
She'll be just fine.

1 post removed

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#111004 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you were following the thread ...
Duh!
Duh! seems to be your standard.

Location hidden

#111005 Sep 24, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that if I intended to show up at your door, I would have done so a long time ago?
As for living in the ghetto, what were your other options at the time?
Not at all!
You don't know where I live!
Keep grasping, troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 2 min kuda 20
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Mr_SKY 155,246
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 5 min woodtick57 513
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 5 min Cassandra_ 543
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 13 min Just Think 47
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 16 min kuda 50
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min woodtick57 320,279
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 42 min NorCal Native 121
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 176,102
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr shinningelectr0n 1,207,932
More from around the web