BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242531 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#106178 Sep 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Answered several times Skid. There is no need for SCOTUS to rule further on your fantasy. They have made their interpretation perfectly clear to anyone with an IQ greater than their belt size (including every court that has laughed your fable out if the court room). Just another day it must suck to be a pathetic clueless Birfoon
So - your turn moron - have you found a judge anywhere wiling to adopt your fable? Avoid the question as we know you will
No Tootsie, they have refused to rule on this issue and you know it!
Muuuum, the more obnoxious you become, the more I know you know you have lost. Sad, very sad to be a Libtard.
2 posts removed
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#106181 Sep 7, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Hawaii Public Health Regulations:
Section B. Original Certificate
2. Who may request the Registration and Sign for a Delayed Certificate of Birht
a. Any person born in this State ... or his parents, guardian, next of kin, or older person...
3. Late Birth Registration
a. All late birth registration shall be on the standard certificate of live birth form in current use at the time the birth record is filed.
b. Late birth certificate shall not be marked "Delayed"
http://gen.doh.hawaii.gov/sites/har/AdmRules1...
All it takes is a parent to request the certificate and AFFIRM that the child was born in the State, little other proof was required.
You really should know what you are talking about before you post.
Try to comprehend. The name of the section in the newspapers was the Health Bureau Statistics section. From the name, not to mention from witnesses at the papers and at the DOH, who said the same thing, the indication is that the listings in the section came from the Health Bureau. The name and the spokesmen at the papers and the DOH all say that ONLY the DOH could send listings to that section.

You have shown that family members could get birth certificates. That has nothing to do with the listing sent to the newspapers. The DOH sent out those listings. By the way, they are all in the same format. If there were any ads in the listings, you can bet that one family or another would want to say something a little different.

So the evidence is overwhelming that only the DOH sent out those listings to the papers, and the DOH of Hawaii sent out a listing for Obama in 1961. Moreover, it only sent out listings for people whom it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the law did not allow it to issue birth certificates for people who were born outside of Hawaii.

This is simply further confirmation to (1) the long form and short form birth certificates themselves; (2) the confirmation of their existence and of the facts on them by the officials of both parties in Hawaii; (3) the public Index Data file that shows that there is a birth certificate for Obama on file in the 1961 files.

Obama's mother lived in Hawaii. Obama's father was studying in Hawaii. There is not a shred of evidence that either of them went from Hawaii to any other country in 1961---and certainly not to Kenya, where the Kenyan government said that it checked on the "born in Kenya" claim and found that it was false. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and pregnant women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and yet birthers think that there could be a chance that Obama was born outside of the USA and that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about that fact.

Location hidden

#106182 Sep 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only "lie" you whine about is the one thing about the Potus that has been proven to be true. And here I thought you were venting about Mrs Obama
You aren't required to do anything. But when you pretend to be concerned with exposing the truth rather than beating the drum for an agenda (or in this case a fantasy) one would think you'd have one or two truths available to show someone that asked
I see you finally got a job cleaning stables at Arlington.
Learn to Read

United States

#106183 Sep 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No Tootsie, they have refused to rule on this issue and you know it!
Muuuum, the more obnoxious you become, the more I know you know you have lost. Sad, very sad to be a Libtard.
Skid can't become anymore obnoxious. I guess this means he can't possibly be any more of a loser than he already is.

Poor moron. You need a new obsession

Location hidden

#106184 Sep 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is incredible. Can you read? If so, can you understand what it is you read?
1. I never wrote I knew more about petroleum than you do. Not my style. I said I knew as much or more about oil spills, and everyday occurences affecting everyone and not at all scientific. I lived oil spills for a number of years and I insist, oil balls do NOT harden, they remain gooey and are a blight on humans, animals and the environment. I don't need to be a scientist to affirm that;
2. Never mind the corrupt govts. They are corrupt, yes,but no more than yours and mine, probably less so as they have less to be corrupt with. And even if they were squeaky clean, they still could not afford to patrol their coasts. Saudi Arabia? That's in West Africa? Did I not mention West Africa? What's Saudi Arabia got to do with it?;
3. So, it's a good thing that the ocean floor is lined wiht asphalt? WTG, Rogue. That is a wonderful thing, a paved ocean floor. Wonderful for all sorts of organisms and fish life. And, oh, btw, you say, hmmm, there's a storm, some of it gets dislodged. A minor inconvenience, that's all. Did I not tell you a month ago about that?
4. I'm an ignorant bigot? After what you just posted, who is ignorant? And bigot, for your info, has nothing to do with this kind of discussion. You don't even know what it means. I suggest you go to the dictionary and look under "Nadeau". It will say Nadeau, a form of bigot living in the USA.
You do know there are a lot of "Nadeaus" in Canada, don't you?
Oh, remember, I am only a quarter of a frog and you are ....?
Oh, and how many oil spills have you helped clean up?

Location hidden

#106185 Sep 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it when it's gooey and between your toes. Tell it to the birds, the fish, shellfish, etc. But unlike you, Rogue, I still don't wish for it to get to that point just to prove BP and Halliburton were S.O.B.s, because that hurts the people.
You forgot to tell us why it was Obama's fault that the DJA was down Monday but who was responsible for today's 230+ spike. C'mon, out with it.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the reason why I blame Obama for the DOW being down "Monday" was that the markets were CLOSED Monday!!! You do know that Monday was our Labor Day, don't you?
And I did state the two primary reasons why the markets went up yesterday. The #1 reason was news from Europe which lead with European markets going up and #2 there was two polls that had Romney with 6-8 point lead over Obama!
And you tell us what the Dow was at the end of MONDAY, please?
Learn to Read

United States

#106186 Sep 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you finally got a job cleaning stables at Arlington.
I see you still have no clue about how the Internet or proxies work. Perhaps your friend Loser Repasting Spam from Thank By-God for Mississippi can explain it to you
1 post removed
Learn to Read

United States

#106188 Sep 7, 2012
Looks like more rain rolling in soon. May have to abandon my prime viewing spot on the 16th in favor of shelter. Cocktail hour may start early today
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#106189 Sep 7, 2012
-----Biden:'Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive'-----

-----Rating Obama's speech to the DNC-----

==========>>>>>

Who would watch and listen to the same old tired things of Biden and Obama, unless they are still crazy?

On and on again, to make matters off balance about robbing the public for welfare to GM, and having no security by PRESENTING fear of Muslims, while showing no pictures of talking about bin Laden, are very tiresome gambits of making defective work to demonstrate own awkwardness AND INAPPROPRIATENESS.

When one says about forward, everything needs to be supported with clear data and information to the GENERAL public, BUT NOT TO PROTOCOL to only one company GM, nor one segment or group of people Muslims --AND THAT IS WHAT FORWARD MEANS in nowadays' time versus THE OLD TIME or behind time when people didn't tend to tell you anything.

Despite few saw pictures of Obama speaking, what was told and heard was shockening--""" Obama said he din't get the job done."""--that is AUTOMATIC FIRING IN MODERN TIME TO TRANSCEND THE RIGHTEOUS PROCEDURE implementing FOR ALL.

Time is the fruit of value of making life work fine and creating jobs.

By spending four years (it is all about Obama making time as useless time) with having nothing done, are you out of your mind by talking like that, and expecting crazy people getting so crazy again, as the disqualified soul man Obama spoke of himself by presenting a very negative saying from his speech--Have not done anything?

This is another con-scheme diversion to cover up the destruction he has done instead, from his anticipating people would think he did not do any job only, but would not focus to blame and jump on him from all the damages and devastating failures done by Obama.
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106192 Sep 7, 2012
September 7, 2012
Pathetic jobs numbers
Rick Moran

The unemployment rate dropped in August from 8.3% to 8.1%. Good news? Not hardly. The reason for the drop was that more people stopped looking for work. And the economy could only manage to create 96,000 jobs -- far below what is necessary to employ all the new workers who enter the work force every month.

In a word - pathetic.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/p...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106193 Sep 7, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

Location hidden

#106194 Sep 7, 2012
Oh oh, the California Teacher's Association has $1.25 billion invested in ...... Bain Capital. What a hoot!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106195 Sep 7, 2012
September 7, 2012
Fact checking the fact checkers
Dan Joppich

Fact checkers have been getting a lot of attention recently as the line between fact checking and personal interpretation have become more blurred.
I first noticed this in the results of the "fact checking" of Ryan's acceptance speech. In every case the fact checkers seemed to not address the facts but gave their interpretation of what Ryan was trying to say. Interpretations are opinions and should be relegated to the editorial page not the fact checking columns.
Case in point: Ryan said that Obama went to Janesville and told the workers at the plant that a government under his leadership would make sure that the plant would be open for another 100 years. I saw a video of then candidate Obama's speech and it was pretty clear what he was saying. Ryan stated the fact that Obama didn't live up to that promise because the plant is now shuttered.
Fact Check = True.

The so-called fact checkers preferred to make the case that the plant was shut down under Bush. This is patently false since 100 union workers continued to produce trucks more than three months into Obama's presidency, ceasing operations in late April 2009. It is true that the order to close the plant occurred in 2008 after Obama's visit but it was clearly still open in 2009. While this has absolutely nothing to do with what Ryan said, in their opinion the Liberal fact checkers think it's important. Bottom line is that the plant was still producing vehicles while Obama was president.
Fact Check on the fact checkers = False and misleading.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/f...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#106197 Sep 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
September 7, 2012
Pathetic jobs numbers
Rick Moran
The unemployment rate dropped in August from 8.3% to 8.1%. Good news? Not hardly. The reason for the drop was that more people stopped looking for work. And the economy could only manage to create 96,000 jobs -- far below what is necessary to employ all the new workers who enter the work force every month.
In a word - pathetic.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/p...
I have heard from two different people that 300,000 and the other 350,000 dropped of the employment market. But both agreed that the employment participation rate is when Jimmy Carter left office.
Oh, did Jimmy Carter win reelection? I wonder why?

Location hidden

#106198 Sep 7, 2012
Handicapped Parking... at Sears

Today I had to go to Sears. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.
I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said,

''I'm not handicapped!''

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!nn''Oh, I'm sorry" I said, "I saw your Obama sticker and just assumed...''

She gave me the finger and yelled some nasty names at me.

Boy! Some people - and when you're just trying to help them out!
Jacques Ottawa

Montréal, Canada

#106199 Sep 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Do you know the difference between "summer gas" vs "winter gas"? It is primarily vapor pressure. As gasoline heats up it's vapor pressure increases and may reach the point of causing "vapor lock" which is when a fuel line is fuel of fuel vapors instead of liquid gasoline.
Naphtha is the lowest grade of gasoline but also has the highest vapor pressure. So in winter they allow higher vapor pressure as the fuel normally does not get hot enough to cause vapor lock. In summer grades of gasoline when go to higher (heavier) grades of gasoline to offset the effects of heat.
Generally speaking Aviation grade gasolines have the lowest vapor pressure as the higher you fly, the more likely it is that there would be vapor lock problems.
<quoted text>
Now Jacques, tell us the difference between "wide cut" and norrow cut" aviation grade Jet fuels? You did say you know more about the subject than I do, didn't you?
You just wrote "Now Jacques, tell us the difference between "wide cut" and norrow cut" aviation grade Jet fuels? You did say you know more about the subject than I do, didn't you?" Why oh why do I have to repeat everything? Just told you, and again, READ THIS PLEASE , I never said I knew more about fuel, petroleum, avgas etc than you. I said I knew as much or more about oil pollution on the coast of Africa. This is not scientific. When you step on a ball of oil, or an animal's covered in it, you don't have to be an expert in petroleum to see what the heck is happening. There is one area in which I know more than you, though, and am not shy telling you what it is. It's called READING. I read and understand faster and better than you.

Now, be quick, show me NOW where and when I wrote I knew more about the subject, namely petroleum, gas, avgas, naphta etc than you. And don't ignore it again, and don't tell me to find it myself, that's YOUR cop-out. I can't find what does not exist.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#106200 Sep 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not prove Obama has the real certified copies of his short or long form birther certificates!!! Name me one independent document expert who was allowed to examine either document!!!
As far as the newspaper notices, I have explained that a dozen times. I was an Army Brat as were all seven of my brothers and sisters. We we born in El Paso, TX, New Braufelds, TX, Lawton, OK, Hopkinsville, KY, Boston, MA, Munich, Germany and two of us in Houlton, ME and everyone of us where announced in our parents home town newspapers. All that meant is that our grandmothers wanted their friends to know about their grandchildren! And nothing more!!!
Again, name me ONE independent document expert who has been allowed to examine either, so called, document!!!
First, the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers appeared in a section of the paper called "Health Bureau Statistics." As the name indicates, and as representatives of the papers and the DOH have said, only the DOH could sent notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section. And at the time the DOH only sent out the notices for children that it had issued birth certificates to, and at the time the DOH only issued birth certificates to children born in Hawaii.

Re: "Name me one independent document expert who was allowed to examine either document!!!"

Please name me one independent document expert who ASKED to see either document. Just one. Just one please.

Oh, and how about this: Please tell me why WND and other birther sites did not ask to see Obama's birth certificate and take it to an independent document expert? If they had done so, and were refused, they would surely have stated that they asked to see it. But they never asked to see Obama's physical documents. Why not?

No one has ever seen Bush's birth certificate or Clinton's or Reagan's. Obama has published images of the birth certificates and shown them to the press AND Hawaii has stated that it sent the birth certificates to Obama, and there were birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961----yet you think that because a document expert did not ask to see the birth certificate, and hence was not shown it, it does not exist.

Obama's mother lived in Hawaii. Obama's father was studying in Hawaii. There is not a shred of evidence that either of them went from Hawaii to any other country in 1961---and certainly not to Kenya, where the Kenyan government said that it checked on the "born in Kenya" claim and found that it was false. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and pregnant women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and yet you think that there could be a chance that Obama was born outside of the USA and that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about that fact.

Location hidden

#106201 Sep 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Looks like more rain rolling in soon. May have to abandon my prime viewing spot on the 16th in favor of shelter. Cocktail hour may start early today
Soooo, you posting from the stables?
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Montréal, Canada

#106203 Sep 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Can you name the last time when more than ten people have died in an oil refinery accident in the U.S.?
Venezuela Refinery Fire Grows
By KEJAL VYAS
CARACAS—A raging fire at Venezuela's largest oil refinery spread to a third storage tank Monday as the death toll from the initial explosion rose to 48.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
Why such a question? And, are you happy that Venezuela just broke your record for deaths caused by an oil refinery fire?

What is this, comparing tragedies? "Aha, YOUR tragedy is worst than mine". Makes you happy?
Jacques Ottawa

Montréal, Canada

#106204 Sep 7, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Why, in your infinite wisdom, did the democrats trot out such a dullard as John Kerry at their convention?
That man could put an insomniac to sleep.
loose
It's am mystery to me why you're polling me. Anyhow, I agree, Kerry's a loser, blew the election so badly when he ran, made Dewey look like a winner.

Jacques

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 222,223
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Snake Eyes 25,620
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,580,797
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 17 min Silent Echo 130
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Julia 286,917
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min cpeter1313 316,314
News Mississippi holds on to state flag with Confede... 1 hr Let Freedom Ring 31
More from around the web