BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243462 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#103049 Aug 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a point you were trying to make because you just jumped into two different previous conversations between Wojar and myself of which you know nothing about.
Believe me it is that obvious.
Got Alzheimer's BirfoonBoy?
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a good reason why they have to scan school children hands as they go through the lunch line.
Speed is not a good reason to subject a child to ex-ray [sic] every day.
The birfoon thinks a heart pacemaker is an implanted RFID government surveillance chip, and that a palm scanner uses X-Rays. Pathetic.
Grand Birther wrote:
Do birfers know that radio waves and X-rays are pretty far apart on the electromagnetic spectrum?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#103050 Aug 25, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Bishoprick Romney, racist filth:
"Romney:‘No One’s Ever Asked To See My Birth Certificate’"
Go see the documentary on Obama. It explains who Obama is and where he will take us by 2016.
You'll either sit out the election or vote the other guy.
As Obama considers all of America to be the 1% and third world nations as the 99%.
That is why he is devaluing America due to his anti-colonialism views that the rich are all Americans, and that rich countries don't deserve what they have.
That they didn't earn it, they stole it and he /they have every right to use the power of the state to confiscate it back.
Go to the movies and see, 2016 Obama's America, by Dinesh'Souza.
I dare you Progressive.
And see why Obama views Capitalism as a form of theft.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/anti-obama-film-bl...
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#103052 Aug 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
ANTI-OBAMA FILM BLOWS OUT BOX OFFICE
Last week,“2016” had the second highest average box office sales of films in wide release, beating many high-budget films, including “The Dark Knight Rises” and “The Bourne Legacy.” It came in in just behind “Expendables 2
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/anti-obama-film-bl...
Pretty sure this will get stuck in the birfoon craw JS.

To his credit, D'Souza pointedly avoids the extremes of birther fanatics -- early on, he announces Obama was born in Honolulu, and that's that.
http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117947988...

There’s no doubt there’s plenty of money to be made off the ignorant birfoon JS, but I kinda feel sorry for birfoon in a way. Turning your fantasy into a move only tends to make your delusion even more fanciful. At any rate WND is hardly a source for accurate information.

Reports about 2016 Obama’s America success at the domestic box office have been grossly exaggerated — and downright misleading.

True, though screening at only 169 locations, this past weekend 2016 Obama’s America was no. 13 on the domestic box-office chart. That’s quite remarkable. The top twelve movies, for instance, were all screening at 1,000+ locations.

But if we’re going to claim that Dinesh D’Souza and John Sullivan’s anti-Obama documentary is some sort of "limited-release blockbuster," then we should be even more impressed by the performance of a Hindi-language actioner, Ek Tha Tiger: no. 14 on the chart, though screening at only 120 venues — and without the assistance of free publicity on right-wing radio talk shows and Fox News. Starring Salman Khan, Ek Tha Tiger‘s per-theater average was more than $2,000 above that of 2016 Obama’s America:$9,495 vs.$7,365.
http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/2016-obamas-a...

Moreno Valley, CA

#103053 Aug 25, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
It's a beautiful day here in Lisle, everyone!
And what a beautiful story to read today, as well!
I wonder what Terri thinks about this. LMAO!
:D
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/25/major-fail...
Or what the Sioux thinks about this?
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/world...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103054 Aug 25, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever a birfoon makes a derogatory statement about Obama you can usually go straight to the pants on fire. The apology tour is on equal footing with the welfare lie as both rate a pants on fire. Could it be Obama is simply light years above the rest of these bums?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Rhoda E. Howard-Hassmann, a professor who studies international human rights, maintains the Web site Political Apologies and Reparations, a database of documents on apologies. Many of the apologies in the database relate to genocide or slavery.
"To say the United States will not torture is not an apology, it is a statement of intent," Howard-Hassman said. "A complete apology has to acknowledge something was wrong, accept responsibility, express sorrow or regret and promise not to repeat it."
Obama's Cairo address in particular was a means of reaching out to the Islamic world, not an acknowledgement of wrongdoing, she said.
"Whether he's apologizing or not, he's saying 'I respect your society, and I respect your customs.' Maybe that's what Romney considers an apology, that gesture of respect," she said. "But a gesture of respect is not an apology."
Damn, Pops! Your first paragraph is one of the best jokes I've heard in some time! LMAO Third paragraph is another good one! LMAO Obamarama doesn't have the gonads to take responsibility. LMAO And the Islamic world is a joke in and of itself. LMAO You should quit Pops cause you have no clue. Hilariously ignorant!

Moreno Valley, CA

#103055 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
August 25, 2012
Obama Is God, I Guess
David Lawrence
The problem with the Affordable Care Act is the Affordable Care Act itself. Obama has already taken seven hundred and sixteen billion dollars from Medicare to put into his pet law. He has transferred seniors' money to the indifferent pockets of the uninsured.
He is God, I guess...I mean, he decides which ill people deserve what. His narcissism has morphed to auto-theism. Except God would not pick on seniors and cop their dialysis and hip operations in their waning days. Non-achievers would not steal seniors' health care.
The Democrats are incestuous. They cuddle up only with their own party and their own naïve, simplistic ideology. They look for simple, clichéd answers because they are naïve, bigoted people who believe in rigid concepts rather than pragmatic approaches to problems.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/o...
Pants on fire!
http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey/statemen...
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103057 Aug 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still cannot write a paragraph? You get an F.
Hilariously stupid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103058 Aug 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's BirfoonBoy?
<quoted text>
The birfoon thinks a heart pacemaker is an implanted RFID government surveillance chip, and that a palm scanner uses X-Rays. Pathetic.
<quoted text>
Maximus of Ignorance! Atta boi pollock.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103059 Aug 25, 2012
Yeah...bubs
REAL truth there :)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103060 Aug 25, 2012
Poppo wrote:
Say Pops, you pals with the Muslim Brotherhood? New Black Panthers? In love with the "idea" of Islam? Sorry Pops, they don't like you and would behead you and your family in a flash. LMAO Gullible much? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103061 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Guns don't kill people … but cops might
Jeff Knox blasts spin that would use Empire State shooting to push new laws
According to New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, after the murderer had shot his victim repeatedly in the face and head, he calmly walked away. Two nearby police officers quickly responded and, when they challenged the suspect, he pointed his gun at them, but, Kelly said, he did not fire at them.
Opponents of gun rights spouted nonsense about the National Rifle Association and “gun nuts” wanting everyone to carry a gun, and how much worse the tragedy would have been if citizens had all started blasting away (like the police did). In response, misguided supporters of gun rights repeated idiotic claims about armed citizens putting an end to these kinds of atrocities.
First, this was not a “mass shooting.” This was a cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder.
>>>--->>> > The only “mass shooting” associated with this crime was perpetrated by New York’s finest.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/guns-dont-shoot-pe...
How'd he get his hands on a gun?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#103062 Aug 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd he get his hands on a gun?
By reaching for it? You really are a dumbazzedbastard.
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103064 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
GREAT comment from there!
----------
Azlecitizen
Allow me. What will you do when you come upon law enforcement officers shooting innocent people?
1. Call the police?
2. Put a stop to it by using your own concealed weapon? Sorry, that was a stupid question, guns are illegal in NYC by order of the head ***!
3. Call the local Democratic party headquarters and complain that the head *** is not doing his job?
In the event that you see any sarcasm here, for your sake, I will tell you, it's meant to be!
You birthers and your ilk haven't a clue what sarcasm is. Or wit. Or honesty.

The police in NY did NOT shoot with intent to kill or maim innocent civilians. Yes, they were not exactly crack shooters, but still, no intent to murder anyone. Can you evenm distingish between a police officer and a mad murderer? On the other hand, all the crazy shooters in the last 4 weeks, they are murderers and someone explain to me how they were able to get guns so easily. Is there any training involved when buying a gun? No? You're kidding! Funny, when you want a driver's licence, you have to have a clear slate, and that is checked to see if you've ever held a licence and/or committed anything that may prevent you from getting another one, like DUI, hit-and-run, running a red light and killing somone, etc. Sure, the driver and his car may have accidents, may even kill someone, but the main purpose of an automobile is to get from point a to point b, essential both for private individuals, police, ambulances, public transport, transportation of material, merchandise, food. On the other hand, a gun's main purpose, well, only purpose, is to KILL. And yet, no tests, no exams, and "yes sir, will that be visa or cash, here's your gun". Ridiculous.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103065 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Judges should not rule nation, says CJI
New Delhi, Aug 25, 2012 (PTI)
Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia today said judges should not govern the country or evolve policies and apply the enforceability test on some verdicts like making "right to sleep" a fundamental right.
Doing some frank introspection on judiciary's functioning, he also wondered what would happen if the executive refuses to comply with judiciary's directives that may not be enforceable.
"Right to life, we have said, includes environmental protection, right to live with dignity. Now we have included right to sleep, where are we going? It is not a criticism. Is it capable of being enforced? When you expand the right, the judge must explore the enforceability.
"Questions which judges must ask are if it is capable of being enforced. Judges must apply enforceability test. Today if a judge proposes a policy matter, government says we are not going to follow. Are you going by way of contempt or implement it?" he asked.
Delivering a lecture on "Jurisprudence of Constitutional Structure", he was making an apparent reference to the recent Supreme Court judgement in the Ramlila Maidan police action against Ramdev's supporters in which "Right to Sleep" was declared a fundamental right.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/274125/ju...
Sounds like America...huh?
Not content with extolling the virtues of Pravda, that true capitalist newspaper, the Iranian minister of the interior, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro, Hassd of Syria, American er hmm Communist Lady now comes out with a jurisprudence lesson from...New Delhi. Yes, folks, and this one referst to an Indian supreme court judgement on the right to ...sleep. Yessir. Now, I admit choosing India is an improvement over Pravda, Iranian min of the interior, Hassad of Syria, Hugo Chavez and Castro as India is a strong ally and a grand democracy. Still, I have to wonder where her next source is coming from. North Korea? Now, there's the land of the free.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103066 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Land of the Free? Absolutely Not.
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/08/22/la...
It's not? You could have had me fooled. Is god not blessing America? He must be, you keep saying "God bless America". You and your bither ilk keep saying the US is the best country in the world, yet you just cut and pasted "Land of the Free? Absolutely Not." Chips will be implanted in everyone's noggin too. I believed you, still do, when you said the US was the best country in the world, its freedom, its constitution...but now, reading your rants and angry posts...please reassure me.
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103068 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The world awaits his upcoming "firing SQUAD"
Huh? The post was about JBH's fractured English.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The world awaits his upcoming magnum opus: "The New and Improved Elements of Style."

From what I deduct, American er hmm Lady wants her Canadian birther buddy and NRA adorator JBH facing a firing squad.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103069 Aug 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
A registry which records use of medical devices, including implantable devices such as pacemakers, implantable cardioverter-defibrillators, insulin pumps, drug delivery patches, catheters, stents, etc., has nothing to do with the fantasy of implanted microchips in babies.
UR dreaming. UR being taken advantage of.
A record is kept (without using implanted microchips) of the use of the devices in order to determine if the devices are causing harm.
The birfoon sees "a class II device that is implantable" in the list of devices to be entered into the registry and jumps to the conclusion that microchips are to be implanted into babies.
Pure nonsense. You have no idea what postmarket surveillance means. It has nothing to do with your paranoia. Pharma and medical device industries have been keeping postmarket data for years. Now they are required to and must report serious adverse events so that consumers will be protected.
Companies can no longer withhold postmarket data showing that their products are killing people.
"Merck Postmarket Study Debacle Could Portend Wider Industry Warning
An FDA warning that Merck could face fines for being months late on two postmarket study deadlines appears to be the first time the FDA has invoked new enforcement authority for postmarking requirements granted under the 2007 FDA Amendments Act (FDAAA) and may signal a new agency trend, a legal expert says."
It's really sad when the birfoon is so ignorant that she doesn't have a clue that she is totally ignorant.
So far, I've no medical implant in me, but if I ever get one, like a pacemaker, insulin pump, catheters etc, I WANT my microchip so that, if I'm heading for the ER ANY where because one of my implants is malfunctioning and may kill me, I WANT the hospital ER to access my microchip instantly and see all medical data related to it. Birthers like Just Sayin and American er hmm Lady are so against Obama's administration, they'd ban their own mothers if they turned out to be democrats.
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103071 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Foxworthy hosts new Bible-themed game show
'You get wrapped up in the contestants and who they're trying to help'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/jeff-foxworthy-hos...
How exciting
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103072 Aug 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Foxworthy hosts new Bible-themed game show
'You get wrapped up in the contestants and who they're trying to help'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/jeff-foxworthy-hos...
Hmm,and get this quote : "“It’s not like ‘Jeopardy!’ where it’s about knowledge,” Troy Schmidt, a consulting producer, told the Orlando Sentinel. " Knowledge? DOH. Wat dat, says the birther?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#103073 Aug 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a good reason why they have to scan school children hands as they go through the lunch line.
Speed is not a good reason to subject a child to ex-ray every day.
I think I'm pretty well aware of what's going on all over the world, and particularly in Canada and the United States. Can you tell me if this practice of scanning school children's hands as they go through the lunch line is widespread across the land? If it is X-rays (is it?), would they not also be harmful to whoever is administrating each X-ray? These adults don't know the dangers of X-rays to themselves if not shielded? No one has said anything? What are they trying to detect with their X-rays? Guns? Where would children get guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min cpeter1313 340,435
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Richard The Lion... 79,510
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min San Souci 1,759,501
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 47 min Cat 27
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 1 hr gnnn 83
News Pro-life group blasts Dems for 'pressuring' Whi... 1 hr ANNIE FART 85
News Former FBI Official: Trump was absolutely right... 1 hr Annie Oakly 9
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 4 hr fish and poi 168