BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196923 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99138 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear ignorance on your sleeve, as does your buddy Jut Sayin' and the gun lobby and birthers. Criminals very rarely shoot innocent civilians. Very rarely. It's crazed people who are allowed to have guns and family members and friends who perpetrate most of the gun killings. No gun control = mayhem. Why else do the United States have 6 to 50 more gun slayings than allother "have" countries? Last year, we had 200 gun killings. We have gun control (soon to be diluted by our NRA-loving conservative prime minister, just watch killings increase) and registered 200 gun killings.. You had over 12,000. To account for population difference, multiply our total by 9 and you get 1,800.'nuf said.
Well, by all means, feel free to walk around totally defenseless. BTW, I don't care about Canada or their laws. Hey, maybe you'll be able to talk the perp into letting you run and buy a gun real quick? Dolt.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99140 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd the drive-by people get their guns incidentally? Funny hopw thedse simple questions escape the gun nuts.
Are you really that naive?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99141 Aug 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One can believe what they wish JS. Accepting hearsay as fact should be a no no.
A concept the ignorant birfoon has yet to embrace.
Why are you trying to pawn the Democrat ignorance off on some other group.

Even if what Harry Reid says is true, don't you take every tax deduction that you can when you file your taxes? If you don't then shame on you.

I take all the deductions I can and always get a refund so does that make me a crook?

If Romney hasn't paid any taxes for the last ten years then that tells me we need someone with his experience in the White House to
straighten out this country's budget because Obama's "spending our way out of debt" is getting it.

Obama's financial adviser(Larry Summers) was the same person who bankrupted Harvard when he (Larry) was the President of the institution.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99142 Aug 12, 2012
Obama's "spending our way out of debt" ISN'T getting it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99143 Aug 12, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99145 Aug 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by all means, feel free to walk around totally defenseless. BTW, I don't care about Canada or their laws. Hey, maybe you'll be able to talk the perp into letting you run and buy a gun real quick? Dolt.
It doesn't necessarily mean comparing you to Canada. By all means, don't. But do you really think you can afford not to compare yourselves to other countries that are doing better in terms of murders and just plain outlawness? Do you think you're number 1 in law abiding? Never mind Canada, take Australia, Britain, France, Switzerland, Italy, the Scandinavian countries, Germany etc as examples. Why do they have 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths? Could it have anything to do with gun control? If, like you say, you HAVE to arm yourself to protect life and property, don't you agree you are part of the problem and certainly not the solution?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99146 Aug 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
Amen †
forever and ever...Really? How 'bout 'til tomorrow morning when you repeat the same assinine words?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99147 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear ignorance on your sleeve, as does your buddy Jut Sayin' and the gun lobby and birthers. Criminals very rarely shoot innocent civilians.

##########

So those two little girls who were shot in my town who were under two years old were evidently gang members huh. They were in their own living room and the perpetrator shot them through a sliding glass door.

The problem is not guns. The problem is our judicial system that lets these people out of prison after they have served a given amount of time. Someone who intentionally kills someone should not be let back out into the streets EVER.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99149 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
forever and ever...Really? How 'bout 'til tomorrow morning when you repeat the same assinine words?
Definition of ASININE
: extremely or utterly foolish <an asinine excuse>
: of, relating to, or resembling an ass

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asi...

Johnny Taylor ·
I was looking for a word to describe the United States CONGRESS.
Reply · 16 ·
· July 28, 2011 at 8:35pm

Forrest Hutton ·
the whole list of synonyms pretty much fits our government.
Reply · 1 ·
· April 14 at 10:44pm

Jan Graziani
The Bible in the Book of Job 11:12 says "Even a hollow-minded man himself will get good motive as soon as an asinine zebra be born a man."
I am trying to understand this scripture.
Reply · 3 ·
· March 25, 2011 at 7:34am

Eunice Desingaño Duran · University of the Philippines in the Visayas
Try the New International Version's translation:
But the witless can no more become wise than a wild donkey’s colt can be born human.
... or the Contemporary English Version's:
but it's easier to tame a wild donkey than to make a fool wise.:)
Reply · 1 ·
· April 9, 2011 at 12:35am

(snicker+)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99150 Aug 12, 2012
Just the USE of "some" of your words SHOW what kind of an "assinine" human you ARE

j
o
c
k
o
!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99151 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If the post offends you then skip over as I do with most of your posts.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99152 Aug 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear ignorance on your sleeve, as does your buddy Jut Sayin' and the gun lobby and birthers. Criminals very rarely shoot innocent civilians.
##########
So those two little girls who were shot in my town who were under two years old were evidently gang members huh. They were in their own living room and the perpetrator shot them through a sliding glass door.
The problem is not guns. The problem is our judicial system that lets these people out of prison after they have served a given amount of time. Someone who intentionally kills someone should not be let back out into the streets EVER.
You are very right JS! It is SAD to say, they will let the "violent" criminals back out on the streets, to do more VIOLENT crime, again.. "quicker than they will let a "harmless LITTLE" guy out, that only had a few pills, or a "joint" in their pocket!

I've SEEN it happen, HERE in my small town......
Very "disturbing"!!!!!! to say the least...could say LOTS more!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99153 Aug 12, 2012
Real Zombies
It has many names: Devil's breath, burundanga, and scopolamine, to name a few.
As horrifying as this may seem, it's not the worst thing that can happen. Women have been slipped the drug and voluntarily given up their babies to human traffickers; and another sick money-making scheme involves giving the drug to women over and over again and using them as sex slaves who are prostituted out to strangers without them even knowing it. Beautiful women in Colombia that seem interested in male tourists are also incredibly dangerous; a foolish man who believes that a sexy Colombian woman has fallen for him will have a few drinks with the girl and end up destitute and lost in a foreign country.

The drug basically makes your brain incredibly impressionable to suggestions, and you will have no memory of what you did while under its influence. So it really does turn you into a living zombie for a while. And if you are given too large of a dose of it, instead of acting like the undead, you will just end up dead.

http://voices.yahoo.com/real-zombies-1928738....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99154 Aug 12, 2012
Yep, she maybe a Republican, but she is no Conservative. But in Hawaii, just like in the Northeast, there is no such thing as a Conservative.
But then again, just about any Republican is better any Democrat in the U.S. Senate.

Linda Lingle, former Republican governor of Hawaii.

Soon after that, she followed her father to Hawaii, working first in Honolulu as a public information officer for the Teamsters and Hotel Workers Union. Later, she moved to Molokai, where she started the Molokai Free Press, a community newspaper.
Lingle is active in the Republican Jewish Coalition, serving as a speaker at events and otherwise using her role as the only Jewish Republican US governor. President George W. Bush appointed her to serve on the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lingle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99155 Aug 12, 2012
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#99158 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
##########
Just Sayin wrote:
Jacques had a typical Libtardian response. Over 40% of all murders involve robberies in the U.S. You mean it is a crime to be the victim in a robbery?
Or how about a woman who runs out of beer so her man shoots her? She deserved it because she did not go out and buy enough beer?
How often do two shooters step out one a street and "draw"?
Or how about a drug dealer but the other guy not only wants his drugs for free but he also wants the cash that the drug dealer has so he shoots and kills the drug dealer? Just because the other guy is involved in illegal drug dealing does not mean he was not an innocent murder victim!
I tell you what, if I am on a jury and they have a drug dealer who claims he shot the other guy in self defense, I might go along with the self defense. Sure, I would convict him of dealing in drugs but even a criminal has the right of self defense.
Remember, I do have strong Libertarian leanings.

Location hidden

#99159 Aug 12, 2012
And I do not agree that ALL convicted felons should give up their rights to bear arms. Now if you use any weapon in a crime, yes you should lose your rights to bear arms. But if you were convicted of, let's say, income tax evasion, NO, you should not lose your rights to bear arms as it was not a violent crime.

Location hidden

#99160 Aug 12, 2012
Naw, dose Dems ain't worried ..... much.
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/08/romney-pi...
And it does not matter which person Mitt close to be his running mate, he will always be what the Democrats wanted him to chose. After all, would they ever say, "OMG, not him! We've lost the election"?

Location hidden

#99161 Aug 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Amen †
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer keeps the vampires away.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99162 Aug 12, 2012
Bain is not equal to Bane. Beam is not equal to bean.

Bain is just like Beam, as Romney having partnered with Bain, making to be the beam of sunshine of new light of guiding path for the freedom people.

Romney is the rising super-fellow, like the super force similar to legends of Superman , Dirty Harry and Batman, to save the troubling USA people from the horrible Obama's destruction.

Obama is like having brain cells made of bean, acting out his dark force like Bane.

While Obama acted out his wishes (in advance) attending a basketball game, looked like a retired shameful person by seeking shelter around the ordinary people. He has shame to look at people straight in the eyes because of all the troubles he had caused to all people -- that is what he wants to do after election, to be hiding the shame watching a basketball game --yet he still has time to do his kissing wife in order to soothe his shame--And that will be his wishes , for that is what he wants to do some time after the election.

Romney and Ryan will be riding high, getting tough and tougher and toughen up.
The super force from Romney and Ryan, can be really great like Superman, Batman and Dirty Harry as the the glorious lights of new Beam for you people--hence, just elect the guiding lights of new direction beam for yourselves --Romney & Ryan 2012.

Obama and Biden, having brains cells made like from bean, and are evil and bad like Bane, will learn their lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Ready for Kanye' committee formed 2 min Jim Jim 3
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 2 min mjjcpa 65
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Truth is might 173,676
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 341,061
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,276,658
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 5 min Justin 301
News 'We can't be intimidated' 6 min Truth and Facts 69
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 6 min spud 88
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min RayOne 193,891
More from around the web