BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207643 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99168 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear ignorance on your sleeve, as does your buddy Jut Sayin' and the gun lobby and birthers. Criminals very rarely shoot innocent civilians.
What???
See this?
This is an Obama supporter.
This is the epitome of a moron!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99169 Aug 12, 2012
Now HERE is "something" to be proud OF.....:)

Patriotic Democrat SAID:

Don't be afraid. Candidates who care about leaving our kids something besides mountains of extinction level DEBT are to be respected not slandered. You seem to think that voting Democrats don't give a crap about our legacy to our children. You are very wrong. We want to take our Party back from Obama and Pelosi and the DNC is leaving us no option but to Vote Romney.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99170 Aug 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very right JS! It is SAD to say, they will let the "violent" criminals back out on the streets, to do more VIOLENT crime, again.. "quicker than they will let a "harmless LITTLE" guy out, that only had a few pills, or a "joint" in their pocket!
I've SEEN it happen, HERE in my small town......
Very "disturbing"!!!!!! to say the least...could say LOTS more!
Every time I get a card in the mail telling me there is another sex offender living close to me I wonder what the mothers of the kids in the neighborhood are thinking.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99171 Aug 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
http://familysurvivalprotocol. com/2012/08/06/danger-the-devi ls-breath-is-such-a-powerful-d rug-that-it-can-remove-the-cap acity-for-free-will-could-it-h ave-played-a-part-in-the-color ado-shooting-massacre/
Do you know if they ever found Holmes' two roommates?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#99172 Aug 12, 2012
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Will you suffer further if I write just like the professor?
Such a professor (in previous post) is by the name: NANCY FOLBRE
Nancy Folbre is an economics professor at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
I can write as the above professor does, whereby CAN CONSIST MORE OF COMPLEX AND LONG SENTENCES?
IT SEEMS MY MESSAGES WERE NOT TO MAKE them complicated, but simple for people to digest.
The twit thinks his long, rambling incoherent scribblings compare favorably to Professor Folbre's writing. That's called delusion.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99173 Aug 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Here's a nice video of Paul Ryan eloquently and strongly arguing for TARP.
Bolstering his fiscally conservative cred.
Your post is very effective because Joe Biden has proven that the clout that the VP has in this country is absolutely nil, zilch, zero,zip,nada.

VP would be a good place for Ryan.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#99174 Aug 12, 2012
Just saying must be forgetting the power Cheney had
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99175 Aug 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is very effective because Joe Biden has proven that the clout that the VP has in this country is absolutely nil, zilch, zero,zip,nada.
VP would be a good place for Ryan.
Anybody But Obama.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99176 Aug 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The twit thinks his long, rambling incoherent scribblings compare favorably to Professor Folbre's writing. That's called delusion.
==========
Yes, coherent is always the word you like to use.

Professor did not talk about comparison of Romney & Ryan versus Obama and Biden.

But I do here --with insight by illustrating solid facts related Romney and Obama if I ever come around.

Certainly it will make you delusional if I come up with long sentences like those of the professor, which I had done that before in here (for reference --just read some of my past posts here, which consisted many long sentences as well, in the last few months.)

However,it doesn't need to spread out out sentences, as simple as that-- by using simple sentences as well, you might still get fainted if you interpret in your way because you have no head (just to help you out his time--it means you are dumb as if you don't use your brain or your brain never works.)
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99178 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't necessarily mean comparing you to Canada. By all means, don't. But do you really think you can afford not to compare yourselves to other countries that are doing better in terms of murders and just plain outlawness? Do you think you're number 1 in law abiding? Never mind Canada, take Australia, Britain, France, Switzerland, Italy, the Scandinavian countries, Germany etc as examples. Why do they have 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths? Could it have anything to do with gun control? If, like you say, you HAVE to arm yourself to protect life and property, don't you agree you are part of the problem and certainly not the solution?
Why do those countries have fewer gun related deaths? Poor shots? Regardless, tell me how you would remove ALL guns from America. It can't be done. Black markets already exist and would multiply rapidly. I don't think it can be done in the USA.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99179 Aug 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

==========

That is right you are getting confused and mixed up about the professor's writings.

I was trying to tell you that a lot of people write as I do, including professors, who often write long sentences, so that can only illustrate the full meanings.

Sometimes,it takes more than education to comprehend --that is, people need to have some brain cells that work, besides being able to understand professor's English.

Ah ha, coherent is always the word you like to use.

Professor did not talk about comparison of Romney & Ryan versus Obama and Biden.

But I do here --with insight by illustrating solid facts related to Romney and Obama if I ever come around.

Certainly it will make you delusional if I come up with long sentences like those of the professor, which I had done that before in here (for reference --just read some of my past posts here, which consisted of many long sentences as well, in the last few months.)

However,it doesn't need to spread out sentences, as simple as that-- by using simple sentences as well, you might still get fainted if you interpret in your way because you have no head (just to help you out his time--it means you are dumb as if you don't use your brain or your brain never works.)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99180 Aug 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
forever and ever...Really? How 'bout 'til tomorrow morning when you repeat the same assinine words?
Attacking "prayer" is as low as one can get. DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99181 Aug 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear ignorance on your sleeve, as does your buddy Jut Sayin' and the gun lobby and birthers. Criminals very rarely shoot innocent civilians.
##########
So those two little girls who were shot in my town who were under two years old were evidently gang members huh. They were in their own living room and the perpetrator shot them through a sliding glass door.
The problem is not guns. The problem is our judicial system that lets these people out of prison after they have served a given amount of time. Someone who intentionally kills someone should not be let back out into the streets EVER.
I say bring back public hangings.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99182 Aug 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if they ever found Holmes' two roommates?
Haven't seen anything else about it. About the sex offenders, it just makes me "cringe all over" thinking about it, for those children and mothers in that neighborhood. Remember the WEST Memphis 3....all the big to do over those boys accused and sentenced for it. Come to find out it was one of the murdered boys'....stepdad that DID it....BUT they hadn't proved it last I heard!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99183 Aug 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
quoted text>
Jacques had a typical Libtardian response. Over 40% of all murders involve robberies in the U.S. You mean it is a crime to be the victim in a robbery?
Or how about a woman who runs out of beer so her man shoots her? She deserved it because she did not go out and buy enough beer?
How often do two shooters step out one a street and "draw"?
Or how about a drug dealer but the other guy not only wants his drugs for free but he also wants the cash that the drug dealer has so he shoots and kills the drug dealer? Just because the other guy is involved in illegal drug dealing does not mean he was not an innocent murder victim!
I tell you what, if I am on a jury and they have a drug dealer who claims he shot the other guy in self defense, I might go along with the self defense. Sure, I would convict him of dealing in drugs but even a criminal has the right of self defense.
Remember, I do have strong Libertarian leanings.
Self defense is a whole different story Rogue, but tell me how many women have you shot because they didn't stock the fridge with your favorite brew? LOL
Gehlen Org

Ishpeming, MI

#99184 Aug 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The last pistol I bought, they ran an FBI background check while I was waiting. What else do you expect?
After initially struggling to find investors, Romney traveled to Miami in 1983 to win pledges of $9 million, 40% of Bainís start up money. Some investors had extensive ties to the death squads responsible for the vast majority of the tens of thousands of deaths in El Salvador beginning during the 1980ís. The investors include the Salaverria family, whose former U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Robert White, has previously accused of directly funding the Salvadorian paramilitaries. In his memoir, former Bain executive Harry Strachan writes, "Romney pushed aside his own misgivings about the investors to accept their backing." Strachan writes, "These Latin American friends have loyally rolled over investments in succeeding funds, actively participated in Bain Capitalís May investor meetings and are still today one of the largest investor groups in Bain Capital."

Roberto D'Aubuisson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major Roberto D'Aubuisson, Salvadoran politician. Roberto D'Aubuisson Arrieta (
23 August 1944 - 20 February 1992) was a major in the Salvadoran Army and ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_D 'Aubuisson - 49k -
”scar Romero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archbishop. A bust of ”scar Romero. On 23 February 1977, he was appointed
Archbishop of El Salvador. His appointment was met ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%93scar_Romer ...- 133k -

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99185 Aug 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Smart Democrats Should Be Worried
First, if Ryan is an extremist and his proposals are so unpopular, how has he won election seven times in a Democratic district? His lowest share of the vote was 57 percent ó in his first race. He routinely wins over two-thirds of the vote. When Obama swept the nation in 2008, he carried Ryanís district by four points. But at the same time, Ryan won reelection with 65 percent of the vote, meaning that a fifth of Obama voters also voted for him.
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/08/smart-dem ...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic district?
Rogue Moron has not done his research--as usual.
Well, they did vote Obama in 2008, did they knot?

Location hidden

#99186 Aug 12, 2012
Gehlen Org wrote:
<quoted text>After initially struggling to find investors, Romney traveled to Miami in 1983 to win pledges of $9 million, 40% of Bainís start up money. Some investors had extensive ties to the death squads responsible for the vast majority of the tens of thousands of deaths in El Salvador beginning during the 1980ís. The investors include the Salaverria family, whose former U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Robert White, has previously accused of directly funding the Salvadorian paramilitaries. In his memoir, former Bain executive Harry Strachan writes, "Romney pushed aside his own misgivings about the investors to accept their backing." Strachan writes, "These Latin American friends have loyally rolled over investments in succeeding funds, actively participated in Bain Capitalís May investor meetings and are still today one of the largest investor groups in Bain Capital."
Roberto D'Aubuisson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major Roberto D'Aubuisson, Salvadoran politician. Roberto D'Aubuisson Arrieta (
23 August 1944 - 20 February 1992) was a major in the Salvadoran Army and ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_D 'Aubuisson - 49k -
”scar Romero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archbishop. A bust of ”scar Romero. On 23 February 1977, he was appointed
Archbishop of El Salvador. His appointment was met ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%93scar_Romer ...- 133k -
Well, who says he got money from those people. And both of your links went nowhere, man!

Location hidden

#99187 Aug 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Self defense is a whole different story Rogue, but tell me how many women have you shot because they didn't stock the fridge with your favorite brew? LOL
None, I am only an occasional drinker. But there is nothing wrong with a glass of wine in one hand and a lady's breast in the other. Ooo la la!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99188 Aug 12, 2012
Hey, does anyone know if Dem or Lil Jim said where they got those tough typing keyboards?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,347,975
News Jeb Bush vs. the First Amendment 4 min Ritual Habitual 5
News Issa: Christie really 'overweight' 6 min Ritual Habitual 15
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 57,323
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min positronium 370,883
News Kasich, Sanders win in Dixville Notch 6 min Fundies R Mentall... 37
News Food stamp recipients getting increase in funding (Apr '09) 7 min THEY MUST STARVE 4,422
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 29 min Ritual Habitual 924
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,997
News MSNBCa S Scarborough blasts Albright, Steinem f... 1 hr Fundies R Mentall... 77
More from around the web