BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192366 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#97792 Aug 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you found that PROOF that the Lucas D. Smith Obama Kenyan birth certificate was fraudulent?
Like I said, A Kenyan birth certificate presented by Lucas D. Smith, has never been proven to be a fake or fraudulent birth certificate.
How much longer do we have to wait for that proof?I mean, you have that, right?(Snicker....)
The proof that it is fraudulent is that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, CLAIMED to have gotten it in Kenya. But Lucas D. Smith has never shown that he WENT to Kenya. Surely if he had actually gone to Kenya, he could show the page of his passport with a Kenya stamp. But he hasn't, and he has been asked to do so MANY times.

So, why believe a convicted felon who claims to have gone to Kenya but refuses to do so, when the Kenyan government says:

Jon Chessoni, first Secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, DC, said, speaking of inquiries the Embassy received about President Obama being born in Kenya:“When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”

And when there is a birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii, confirmed repeatedly by the officials of both parties, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii.
1 post removed

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#97794 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything? If you want to vote against Obama because of his mother, then you go right ahead. But most people think that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the issues.
The man is pure evil no better than a common criminal. Every single aspect of his life is shrouded in darkness.
www.o.bamapost.com
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97796 Aug 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
For both you and Reid, aren't you glad that Romney doesn't have to show you jack-shit!
Ha, Ha, Ha!
Don't you just love this game, SKANK?
I see that you are here protecting your position as Obama's #1 Cheerleader.
Well...., you'd better get your ho ass out there on the corner before some other ho takes all of your blow-job money, because we know nobody pays for that contaminated stinking puss, right SKANK?
You know your pimp-daddy will kick you all up in your ass if he doesn't get his liquor and smoke.
You had to know that you would see this again, despite your SNITCHING to Topix, didn't you SKANK?
nO oNE lIKES A sNITCH!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97797 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof that it is fraudulent is that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, CLAIMED to have gotten it in Kenya. But Lucas D. Smith has never shown that he WENT to Kenya. Surely if he had actually gone to Kenya, he could show the page of his passport with a Kenya stamp. But he hasn't, and he has been asked to do so MANY times.
So, why believe a convicted felon who claims to have gone to Kenya but refuses to do so, when the Kenyan government says:
Jon Chessoni, first Secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, DC, said, speaking of inquiries the Embassy received about President Obama being born in Kenya:“When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”
And when there is a birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii, confirmed repeatedly by the officials of both parties, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii.
You call that proof? What a joke! LMAO
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#97798 Aug 7, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The man is pure evil no better than a common criminal. Every single aspect of his life is shrouded in darkness.
www.o.bamapost.com
So vote against him. That is your right, and I would fight to the death for your right to do that. But remember that some of us do not believe that he is "pure evil," and some even believe that he would be a better president than Mitt Romney.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#97799 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
What utter bull coming from you -- someone who has never studied theology or sacred scripture at an adult level. Jesus of Nazareth himself preached and practiced communism.
Well Tootsie, Yo be wrong again. Jesus did not take property and money away from anyone and/or give it to the needy!!!
Okay TOOTSIE, SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS TOOK MONEY AND/OR PROPERTY AWAY FROM ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON!!!
And yes, you have been exposed for the commie you are!
3 posts removed
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#97803 Aug 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that proof? What a joke! LMAO
Yes it is proof that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, who claimed to have gotten the birth certificate in Kenya, has constantly refused to show that he has gone to Kenya. Why should we believe a convicted felon who refuses to show that he did what he claimed to have done, when it would be easy to show?

The other points, about the Kenyan government denying that the birth took place and the Hawaii officials repeatedly confirming the facts on Obama's birth certificate and the Index Data, etc---are also proof.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97805 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So vote against him. That is your right, and I would fight to the death for your right to do that. But remember that some of us do not believe that he is "pure evil," and some even believe that he would be a better president than Mitt Romney.
And some are oblivious to the obvious.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97806 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is proof that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, who claimed to have gotten the birth certificate in Kenya, has constantly refused to show that he has gone to Kenya. Why should we believe a convicted felon who refuses to show that he did what he claimed to have done, when it would be easy to show?
The other points, about the Kenyan government denying that the birth took place and the Hawaii officials repeatedly confirming the facts on Obama's birth certificate and the Index Data, etc---are also proof.
Obama can do the same and should! Even still that is hardly proof. For all we know Obama may be a convicted felon. You've got no proof. Period.
1 post removed
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#97808 Aug 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And some are oblivious to the obvious.
It is true that some on this site are oblivious to the obvious fact that Obama was born in Hawaii. Despite this lack of common sense, their vote is the same as everyone else's.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#97812 Aug 7, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97813 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof that it is fraudulent is that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, CLAIMED
Document allegedly obtained from the Coast Province General Hospital on February 19, 2009 by Lucas Smith

Mr. Smith’s declaration to the court, taken under oath, is here.

A video produced by “On Second Thought” TV following one of the preliminary court hearings last summer depicts Mr. Smith discussing some of the details of the document is here. A video which Mr. Smith produced himself showing close-ups of the document details is here.

In an interview with the Christian News Review on July 13, 2010, Mr. Smith described his background as a sociologist studying in Africa, how he obtained the document from Coast Province General Hospital, the cost, and the military and police presence there. A second interview with Steve Cooper of The Conservative Monster from August 18, 2010 can be found here.

The Post & Email had previously reported that the spelling of “Mombasa” had been “Mombassa” in 1961, but Mr. Smith has refuted that statement. Indeed, this writer has performed a five-page search using the words “history of Mombasa, Kenya,” and found no evidence of its being spelled “Mombassa.”

Page 635 of the Encyclopedia Britannica (pictured below) utilized by Smith for his research on the history of Kenya also refers to the port city as “Mombasa.” However, one website which has been following the Obama eligibility controversy incorrectly reports the spelling on the document as “Mombassa.”

Kenya obtained its independence from Great Britain in 1963.

The Post & Email asked Mr. Smith a number of questions regarding his travels to Africa, how he obtained the document, and his decision to send it to every member of Congress, a project which was completed on August 31, 2010. Our questions are in bold.

1. Would you be willing to send The Post & Email anything that proves your travel to Kenya (or whatever country was your first destination in Africa) before you accessed the personnel at the Mombasa hospital (the stub of an airline ticket, hotel receipt, etc.)? Do you have anything that shows when you re-entered the U.S. from Kenya after you obtained the document?

I have a plethora of documentation which puts me in the following countries in February of 2009: Democratic Republic of the Congo, The People’s Republic of the Congo, Uganda and Kenya. I will provide this documentation in person to both Congress and attorneys. I will not distribute electronic copies of this documentation until the documentation has been reviewed by members of Congress or disclosed during Congressional investigations/hearings or entered in as evidence in eligibility litigation here in the United States or the United Kingdom.

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/...

Location hidden

#97814 Aug 7, 2012
Homesick
I was in a Houston Wal Mart parking lot the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit."

So, I broke the side window, stole the CD player, and left a note that read, "I hope this helps."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97815 Aug 7, 2012
Ooooops.....Cut this part off....WHEN I "copy/pasted" iT....;-)
==========

DOCUMENT ALLEGEDLY OBTAINED IN KENYA SENT TO EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS
Posted on September 6, 2010 by dancingczars

by Sharon Rondeau

The Post & Mail

Lucas Daniel Smith has just completed a mailing to each member of Congress a copy of a document which he stated is a certified copy of the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II showing that Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. Each birth certificate copy was sent with a seven-page, individually-notarized letter by certified mail. The project was completed on August 31, 2010.
Lucas Smith found this map of Kenya and East Africa while conducting research at the Powell Library at UCLA in September 2009. This map is significant in that it labels the coast of the Kenya Colony as being the Kenya Protectorate.”Source: 1926 Encyclopedia Britannica supplement to the 1922 edition

Smith said that he obtained the document from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya in February 2009. The document became part of a lawsuit filed by Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., in California which was denied a hearing in October 2009 by Judge David O. Carter.

The document which Mr. Smith has reported is a certified copy of the original birth certificate appears below:

1 post removed

Location hidden

#97817 Aug 7, 2012
Well, I know Jacques does not want to Tete a tete on the voter issue, so I will just post mine;
Oh, I will stand but my opinion that the vast majority of voter frauds are committed by the Loony-Tooney-Lefties.

Mississippi NAACP Leader Sent To Prison For 10 Counts of Voter Fraud…
Posted on July 31, 2012 by Cowboy Byte

But ... but ... but ... voter ID laws are raaaacist!
While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.
In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.
Sowers received a five-year prison term for each of the 10 counts, but Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster permitted Sowers to serve those terms concurrently, according to the Tunica Times, the only media outlet to cover the sentencing.
“This crime cuts against the fabric of our free society,” Judge Webster said.
Sowers was found guilty of voting in the names of Carrie Collins, Walter Howard, Sheena Shelton, Alberta Pickett, Draper Cotton and Eddie Davis. She was also convicted of voting in the names of four dead persons: James L. Young, Dora Price, Dorothy Harris, and David Ross.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#97818 Aug 7, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bobby proves that he doesn't comprehend the meaning of the word "traitor"
Obama gives aid and comfort to our enemies,shares secrets with our enemies,supports "Zakat" and has connections with our enemies.,inter alia.

Obama IS a Traitor!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#97819 Aug 7, 2012
Obama proffered a fake BC. That's a crime.

Location hidden

#97820 Aug 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
Where is the little Wojar? LMAO
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wotard must be on break, LOL.
I'm sure it is mandatory that he must eat his ObamaNuts.
Harry Reid told me so.
Well, this is Little Wojo whom I named after Wojar almost two years ago.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97821 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof that it is fraudulent is that Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, CLAIMED to have gotten it in Kenya.
In an interview with the Christian News Review on July 13, 2010, Mr. Smith

>>--->>>> described his background as a sociologist studying in Africa, <<<---<<

how he obtained the document from Coast Province General Hospital, the cost, and the military and police presence there. A second interview with Steve Cooper of The Conservative Monster from August 18, 2010 can be found here.

For the "dwidiot....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97822 Aug 7, 2012
Lucas Smith Interview: Alleged Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate Sent to Every Member of Congress, Got Notice!?

(Sept. 5, 2010)— Lucas Daniel Smith has just completed a mailing to each member of Congress a copy of a document which he stated is a certified copy of the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II showing that Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. Each birth certificate copy was sent with a seven-page, individually-notarized letter by certified mail. The project was completed on August 31, 2010.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...

uh-oh....giving away my sources (sauces).....;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 9,416
News Hillary Clinton accuses China of hacking U.S. c... 4 min Le Jimbo 6
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 5 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 94
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 6 min Troll Patrol 95
Time to go? 7 min red blood relative 793
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 7 min xxxrayted 723
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,251,935
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min -Dont Panic- 333,098
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr woodtick57 186,449
More from around the web