BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196917 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#96445 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Jacques, Poopo, Wojo, nebka, how many children do you have? And did you, yourself, raise them?
No Childern

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96446 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Manning has a perfect preaching voice. Most preachers use that type of cadence to stir enough emotion in the pews to shake that money loose. Manning does not use his voice for that purpose. I’m sure Manning has established a different approach to delivering steady capital to his “building fund”
Obama does in fact do it, but mostly at the end of his speeches. I think most politicians do to a certain extent, but Romney does not seem to have that type of energy. He always appears as if his hemorrhoids are killing him and he can’t wait to get to the Preparation H. LOL
When Hillary goes to black Southern areas, she quote old negro spirituals.
"I don't feel no ways tired" and she speaks in a fake black voice too!
Now, if that isn't pandering and trying to keep blacks on the plantation, I don't know what is!
You're so, so ignorant, you don't even know when the left is playing blacks like a fiddle.
But keep voting to stay on Massa's plantation, won't you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96447 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, have you informed Waffle House of your traitorous ways? Does the Waffle king know about your frequenting other high-class epicurian establishments?
Is it possible to buy a white shirt in France yet? Dumbazzedbastard.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#96448 Aug 3, 2012
The Rev. Williams Owens, who is president and founder of the Coalition of African-Americans Pastors and the leader of the campaign, has highlighted opposition to same-sex marriage among African-Americans. He calls this campaign “an effort to save the family.”

Location hidden

#96449 Aug 3, 2012
Hey Pops, do you ever ask yourself why these rich white liberals never want to live around blacks?
Ever ask yourself that question?
I mean seriously, think long and hard about why these Dems want to pander to blacks, but they don't ever move into black neighborhoods, yet blacks vote for them in large numbers.
You are seriously, ignorant to what is going on around you.
As my aunt said, "Look where we are now! Not a pot to p*** in nor a window to throw it out of".
Think of how liberals have destroyed the black family unit.
I'm a conservative and I don't see skin color, I see what a person does.
Skin color has nothing to do with why a man should be scorned in my opinion, it's their character.
You prove time and time again, you're a racist POS.
One day, before you die, I hope you can make peace with God about that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#96450 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all so neat, tidy and legal then why all the sealed records? Why doesn't anyone have a valid reason for this?
Huh? It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your immature understanding of jurisdiction is at odds with your betters.
"Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.... "
Chancellor James Kent, 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42.
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison
“As a result of the adoption of the
amendment, whatever differences existed between
statesmen and jurists on the general subject prior to
the War Between the States was put to rest, and it
may now be stated as an established rule that every
person born within the United States (except in the
case of children of ambassadors, etc.), whether born
of parents who are themselves citizens of the
United States or of foreign parents, is a citizen of
the United States.”
Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 410 (App.D.C. 1938)
modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96451 Aug 3, 2012
tea baggers birthers wrote:
still living in this crazy dream????
What about the birth announcement in the paper?
Are you all nutz??????
Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity

Many agencies and organizations request that individuals provide their birth certificates to receive a benefit or service, or to support the issuance of other documents often used for identity purposes (e.g., driver’s license). However, agencies who rely on birth certificates as a means of establishing identity must understand the limitations of accepting a birth certificate as proof of age, citizenship, or identity. For example, genuine documents obtained with counterfeit birth certificates can be used to obtain genuine birth certificates. Thus, it is inherently illogical to require someone to prove their identity using potentially fraudulent identity documents spawned by false birth certificates in order to obtain a birth certificate.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-0057...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96452 Aug 3, 2012

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96453 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Indoctrination of young impressionable children is ok in your eyes? Pops, you're getting closer to my DAB list.
Historical fact is only seen as indoctrination by the ignorant Mr. Lairs. One would think as well that teaching children tolerance and equality would probably formulate the right impressions.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96454 Aug 3, 2012
I know you Libtards think we Christians are evil people but YOU never speak out against the Muslims. But in the past two hundred years American Christians have moderated yet most Muslims have not.
But you Libtards still see us Christians. I have been likened to the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood by I am Catholic and both of those organizations also hate Catholics. I have no idea why you think I'm with the likes of those groups.

Muslims, called "Moors," had invaded Spain in 711AD, with a cavalry of 80,000 wielding scimitar swords and "went through all places like a desolating storm."

The Mozarabic Chronicle, 754AD, recorded that thousands of churches were burned and: "God alone knows the number of the slain."

In 1011, Muslims killed 2,000 in Cordoba , Spain .

In 1066, Muslims massacred every one of the 5,000 Jews in Granada , Spain .

In 1189, Muslims raided Libson , Portugal , and enslaved 3,000 women and children.

In 1191, Muslims attacked Silves , Portugal , enslaving another 3,000.

The Catholic Orders of Montjoie, and Calatrava, were organized to ransom back Christian slaves.

It took over 700 years to drive Muslims out in what was called the re-conquest or "reconquista."

In 1085, the Kingdom of Castile freed Toledo from the Muslims, and in 1119, the Kingdom of Aragon freed the city of Zaragoza from the Muslims.

The Spanish knight Rodrigo Diaz, called "El Cid," drove Muslims out of Valencia in 1094.(Charlton Heston starred in the movie, "El Cid," in 1961).

Columbus wrote in his El Libro de la Primera Navegacion, as recounted by Bartolome' de Las Casas':

"After Your Highnesses had made an end to the war with the Moors who ruled in Europe, and had concluded the war in the very great City of Granada, where in the present year, on the 2nd day of the month of January, I saw the Royal Standards of Your Highnesses placed by force of arms on the towers of the Alhambra (which is the citadel of the said city),

Bristol, CT

#96455 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's two years my junior. Both of my parents are alive. Many of their friends are still alive. So, quite a few people have known me since I was born and I'm two years older than Omama. However, no one knows jack about Barry? BS Dumbazzedbastard.
LRS does not know jack about the President or much else. Birfoons claim to know of every leftist, Muslim, communist, etc., influence in his background out of one side of their mouths, and total mystery out of the other.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
How does a person who was an orderly 50 years ago "make a buck off of it"?
Orderly to tabloid reporter: "I recall that day vividly; the bed pans smelled like roses. I could just feel that a future president was being born somewhere in the building."
Reporter: "Sorry, that's only worth 25 cents."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96456 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
<quoted text>
Dumbazzedbastard. Who's talking about money now anyway? You're no one of importance so no one gives a ratsturd about your records. Dumbazzedbastard.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96457 Aug 3, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage
The time has come for a broad-based assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women,” said Owens, in an interview Tuesday after the launch event at the National Press Club.“I am ashamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.”
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac...
Even Black Pastors have a right to their opinion. You seem surprised by that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96458 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical fact is only seen as indoctrination by the ignorant Mr. Lairs. One would think as well that teaching children tolerance and equality would probably formulate the right impressions.
It has no place in school or anywhere else for that matter. However, this classless administration chose to use it. That is truly a sign of an ego maniac.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96459 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in many dictionaries, including Oxford.
Okay, Professor Higgins, here it is :
Oxford dictionary, ALRIGHT : adverb = all right. This spelling is considered incorrect by many people, dixit Oxford, the ultimate authority of the English language. Oxford accepts many American versions of many words, but not this one.
Have you no shame, being taught the correct usage of English by a person whose mother tongue is not English? I'd hide.
Definition of ALRIGHT
First Known Use of ALRIGHT

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alr...

Bristol, CT

#96460 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated before, you truly are dense. Big issue? YOU BET! He's the only president in history to have hidden and sealed his background. I want to know why. As a citizen I have the right to know who the president really is. Don't you agree? Dumbazzedbastard.
UR of on Loony Tune Land. The President did not seal his records. They were already protected by privacy laws. He didn't need to spend a dime to "seal" his records.

It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my high school, college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big issue"?
It's only a big issue in the birfoon paranoid mind. It's also a meal ticket for writers of birfoon publications who parasitize the febble minded.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96461 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can post one that says otherwise. Your ignorant point? DAB
Please do. Er, do you HAVE a dictionary?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96462 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS does not know jack about the President or much else. Birfoons claim to know of every leftist, Muslim, communist, etc., influence in his background out of one side of their mouths, and total mystery out of the other.
<quoted text>
Congrats dumbazzedprof! You just managed to say nothing. Brilliant!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96463 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR of on Loony Tune Land. The President did not seal his records. They were already protected by privacy laws. He didn't need to spend a dime to "seal" his records.
It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my high school, college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
<quoted text>
Again, dumbazzedprof.....who is talking about money?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96464 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do. Er, do you HAVE a dictionary?
American Lady already had my back. See how "loyalty" works? Dumbazzedbastard.

Thanks AL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min red and right 173,648
News Climate Change Builds as 2016 Issue 6 min Mikey 6
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 8 min OccupyThis 57
News 'We can't be intimidated' 16 min Cordwainer Trout 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,276,632
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Agents of Corruption 341,039
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 29 min Silent Echo 12,700
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min American Lady 193,877
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 2 hr Learn to Read 309
More from around the web