BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207384 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#96460 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated before, you truly are dense. Big issue? YOU BET! He's the only president in history to have hidden and sealed his background. I want to know why. As a citizen I have the right to know who the president really is. Don't you agree? Dumbazzedbastard.
UR of on Loony Tune Land. The President did not seal his records. They were already protected by privacy laws. He didn't need to spend a dime to "seal" his records.

It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my high school, college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big issue"?
It's only a big issue in the birfoon paranoid mind. It's also a meal ticket for writers of birfoon publications who parasitize the febble minded.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96461 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can post one that says otherwise. Your ignorant point? DAB
Please do. Er, do you HAVE a dictionary?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96462 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS does not know jack about the President or much else. Birfoons claim to know of every leftist, Muslim, communist, etc., influence in his background out of one side of their mouths, and total mystery out of the other.
<quoted text>
Congrats dumbazzedprof! You just managed to say nothing. Brilliant!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96463 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR of on Loony Tune Land. The President did not seal his records. They were already protected by privacy laws. He didn't need to spend a dime to "seal" his records.
It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my high school, college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
<quoted text>
Again, dumbazzedprof.....who is talking about money?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96464 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do. Er, do you HAVE a dictionary?
American Lady already had my back. See how "loyalty" works? Dumbazzedbastard.

Thanks AL

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96465 Aug 3, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
What does his color have to do with anything?
It's indoctrination pure and simple, on both sides! I posted it because I knew that you Obots would take the bait and ridicule the video and just as I predicted, I was right, that's exactly what you guys did.
And your white comment, I don't understand why people keep talking to you with such respect when you don't even respect your fellow Americans, by pointing out skin color!
Racist bastid.
Bullshit Siouxweety! You posted the video because you thought the six year old actually had something relevant to say. You predicted nothing until I called you on it and calling me a racist takes nothing away from the fact you get your cues from six year olds. LOL

Bristol, CT

#96466 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazzedbastard. Who's talking about money now anyway? You're no one of importance so no one gives a ratsturd about your records. Dumbazzedbastard.
My records are just as sealed as the President's.

The President never "sealed" his school records or any other records that are protected under privacy laws. Please point to any action whereby the president "sealed" his school, medical, selective service, social security, etc., records.

Romney's records just as sealed as the President's. I have not seen his vaccination record, kindergarten records, high school disciplinary records, etc.

Didn't see Bill Clinton's either.

UR simply FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It didn't cost me a cent to "seal" my college and grad school records. Neither did it cost me anything to "seal" my tax and medical records. Yet birfoons cannot come up with a valid explanation why they think the same should have cost the President "millions".
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#96467 Aug 3, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage

The time has come for a broad-based assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women, said Owens, in an interview Tuesday after the launch event at the National Press Club.I am ashamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac ...

##########
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Black Pastors have a right to their opinion. You seem surprised by that.
My post was actually to let Poppo know he is arguing in favor of a minority group.

Many black pastors are upset with Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96468 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know you Libtards think we Christians are evil people but YOU never speak out against the Muslims. But in the past two hundred years American Christians have moderated yet most Muslims have not.
But you Libtards still see us Christians. I have been likened to the KKK and Aryan Brotherhood by I am Catholic and both of those organizations also hate Catholics. I have no idea why you think I'm with the likes of those groups.
Muslims, called "Moors," had invaded Spain in 711AD, with a cavalry of 80,000 wielding scimitar swords and "went through all places like a desolating storm."
The Mozarabic Chronicle, 754AD, recorded that thousands of churches were burned and: "God alone knows the number of the slain."
In 1011, Muslims killed 2,000 in Cordoba , Spain .
In 1066, Muslims massacred every one of the 5,000 Jews in Granada , Spain .
In 1189, Muslims raided Libson , Portugal , and enslaved 3,000 women and children.
In 1191, Muslims attacked Silves , Portugal , enslaving another 3,000.
The Catholic Orders of Montjoie, and Calatrava, were organized to ransom back Christian slaves.
It took over 700 years to drive Muslims out in what was called the re-conquest or "reconquista."
In 1085, the Kingdom of Castile freed Toledo from the Muslims, and in 1119, the Kingdom of Aragon freed the city of Zaragoza from the Muslims.
The Spanish knight Rodrigo Diaz, called "El Cid," drove Muslims out of Valencia in 1094.(Charlton Heston starred in the movie, "El Cid," in 1961).
Columbus wrote in his El Libro de la Primera Navegacion, as recounted by Bartolome' de Las Casas':
"After Your Highnesses had made an end to the war with the Moors who ruled in Europe, and had concluded the war in the very great City of Granada, where in the present year, on the 2nd day of the month of January, I saw the Royal Standards of Your Highnesses placed by force of arms on the towers of the Alhambra (which is the citadel of the said city),
Yes, Rogue, very good. And all those Moslems were replaced by Isabella la catolica, who promptly expelled all Jews (Columbus, who alledgedly was Jewish had to conceal it to save his skin) from Spain and gave her royal assent to...the Inquisition. The "holy" inquisitors who would make the Moslem invaders look like Santa Claus.

Rogue, your grasp of history is very weak. You should refrain from defending your faith by falsely accusing others of not being like...you. You see, I was able to write the above consulting no books, no Google, no Wikipedia, zilch. I didn't have to. But YOU had to, and your research, on this one, was, as usual , a negative-based research, no doubt using anti-Moslem sites, your quest probably entitled "What did the Muslim invaders do, who did they massacre, rape, etc?" Right? And sure enough, you wind up finding many things that are undeniable, but one-sided.

The Moslem and Christian faiths have numerous skeletons in their closets, as both went to the depths of depravity to spread their faith. I am neither pro nor against both religions. But I do know them sufficiently to be wary of their teachings. One thing, Rogue, the less educated one is, the more religious and unquestioning. But the more one studies the scriptures, all of them, and if one has a modicum of intelligence, he or she will not readily accept all of what is written. The older I get, the more I read, and I've found that religion is like politics. The more we know about it, the more we should question and beware.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96469 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible to buy a white shirt in France yet? Dumbazzedbastard.
Am I French? Are you British?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96470 Aug 3, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Hey Pops, do you ever ask yourself why these rich white liberals never want to live around blacks?
Ever ask yourself that question?
I mean seriously, think long and hard about why these Dems want to pander to blacks, but they don't ever move into black neighborhoods, yet blacks vote for them in large numbers.
You are seriously, ignorant to what is going on around you.
As my aunt said, "Look where we are now! Not a pot to p*** in nor a window to throw it out of".
Think of how liberals have destroyed the black family unit.
I'm a conservative and I don't see skin color, I see what a person does.
Skin color has nothing to do with why a man should be scorned in my opinion, it's their character.
You prove time and time again, you're a racist POS.
One day, before you die, I hope you can make peace with God about that.
They think by throwing some hush puppies to the blacks they will be happy with their welfare checks. Yep, at the Dems have done is re-enslave the blacks and keep them in the ghettos.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96471 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My records are just as sealed as the President's.
The President never "sealed" his school records or any other records that are protected under privacy laws. Please point to any action whereby the president "sealed" his school, medical, selective service, social security, etc., records.
Romney's records just as sealed as the President's. I have not seen his vaccination record, kindergarten records, high school disciplinary records, etc.
Didn't see Bill Clinton's either.
UR simply FOS.
<quoted text>
Ok, I see I'll have to make this extremely simple for you DAB. Why would a president not be willing to show such common records? What legitimate reason can you come up with? This should be good.

I really do feel sorry for people who are so easily snowed.

Bristol, CT

#96472 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, dumbazzedprof.....who is talking about money?
So you think he got all sorts of special orders to "seal" his records for free? How were they "sealed"? Court orders? Ya think that's free? Where are these mysterious orders? Or do you think they were magically sealed?

BTW, I'm not talking about money here: "The President did not seal his records. They were already protected by privacy laws."

Capisce?

My records are just as sealed as the President's and I didn't have to lift a finger or spend a dime.

Now please, take your meds.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96473 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible to buy a white shirt in France yet? Dumbazzedbastard.
No, they're all still being waved on sticks!!!

Where were you even mentioned dicklip?

DAB
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96474 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady already had my back. See how "loyalty" works? Dumbazzedbastard.
Thanks AL
You bet....;-)
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#96475 Aug 3, 2012
EMP attack:'90% of Americans would be dead'

Seminar to reveal dangers, threats from radicals armed with nukes

Watch

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/emp-attack-90-of-a...
JEB

United States

#96476 Aug 3, 2012
Gov. Romney is Not interested in this conspiracy theory !

Location hidden

#96477 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
........ You see, I was able to write the above consulting no books, no Google, no Wikipedia, zilch. I didn't have to. But YOU had to, and your research, on this one, was, as usual , a negative-based research, no doubt using anti-Moslem sites, your quest probably entitled "What did the Muslim invaders do, who did they massacre, rape, etc?" Right? And sure enough, you wind up finding many things that are undeniable, but one-sided.
The Moslem and Christian faiths have numerous skeletons in their closets, as both went to the depths of depravity to spread their faith. I am neither pro nor against both religions. But I do know them sufficiently to be wary of their teachings. One thing, Rogue, the less educated one is, the more religious and unquestioning. But the more one studies the scriptures, all of them, and if one has a modicum of intelligence, he or she will not readily accept all of what is written. The older I get, the more I read, and I've found that religion is like politics. The more we know about it, the more we should question and beware.
I know you Libtards do not consult books, they would conflict with your version of the truth.
I have never said that Christians have never done wrong and often times they were misguided. Like enslaving pagans to save them. But times have changed for most Christians but for most Muslims it has not. And you totally ignore that truth.
How many Israelis have been captured by the Muslims and made it back alive? One one I know of. Ho many none-combatants have been targeted by the Israelis? None! How many none combatants have been targeted by the Muslims? They prefer to kill civilians as they probably will not get shot back at while they make their escapes.
And you get upset that the Israelis kill more Muslims than Muslims kill Israelis. Why during WWII we killed 22 times as many Japanese as they killed we Americans and I do not feel the least bit pity for them. That is the idea of war, let them die for their country.
Oh, if you can read and write, than a teacher. If you can do it in English, thank a war vet.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96478 Aug 3, 2012
Obama is breaking the law.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Unemployment 8.2 --> 8.3

The guy is a genius! LMAO Epic Failure!!!

Location hidden

#96479 Aug 3, 2012
JEB wrote:
Gov. Romney is Not interested in this conspiracy theory !
Are you sure? Many conservative politicians keep silent and let their underlings work on the problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,345,916
News Bernie Sanders and Larry David Team Up on Satur... 3 min Le Jimbo 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 5 min jimjim 4,056
News Italian autopsy on student slain in Egypt: neck... 6 min egypt women 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 7 min Enough Already 7,607
News Will the Momentum Continue? Cruz enters debate ... 7 min Le Jimbo 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Jimbo 213,532
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 370,015
More from around the web