BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219461 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92990 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of 34 OECD countries, the US is the only country without universal health care. Have you studied even one or two of the 33? If you did, would your assertion that, as you wrote "you should already know when government is in charge of your healthcare they cut corners or you have to wait forever to see the doctor." hold true? It's one thing to come out with statements like that one, it's another to dare write it without any factual data. 33, Sious, 33,. how many have you studied? And save the name-calling, Ive read and heard it all, if you cannot supply an answer.
Which country has a population equal to ours?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92991 Jul 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jockie, so you're saying that if Obama wins, it is because of God and therefore just and fair; however should Romney win, it's God's punishment? That's a pure load of crap Jockie. You have no experience in the spiritual realm, do you? Also, what makes you think you have a clue what God's plans are for you or anyone else? You don't. This one re-ranks you up to the dirt clod level.
I see you have no advanced grey-matter wise since your last intervention. She said "God help us" or something like that and I paraphrased her. Wit and sarcasm are still not your and the birthers' strong suits, are they?

And, okay, now I'll be serious, straighforward as I can be, read carefully : God, if there is one, has zilch, nada, niente, rien, nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

As to the spiritual realm, as you call it, I probably can run circles around you, which no doubt explains why I'm not much of a believer, and you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92992 Jul 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country has a population equal to ours?
What does the population have to do with it? I am flabbergasted that you would ask that question. Germany has 90 million. France has 65 million, as has the UK and almost as many in Italy. The Benelux have a little over 20 million, Spain has over 50 million. But again, what has the number of people in each country and universal health care have to do with population? Also, and with a much-higher population, per-capita costs should be lower, no?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#92993 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the population have to do with it? I am flabbergasted that you would ask that question. Germany has 90 million. France has 65 million, as has the UK and almost as many in Italy. The Benelux have a little over 20 million, Spain has over 50 million. But again, what has the number of people in each country and universal health care have to do with population? Also, and with a much-higher population, per-capita costs should be lower, no?
NO! How can population NOT have anything to do with what it would cost a country to cover everyone in it? Are you seriously that clueless? The more people to be covered the more cost to cover. It's basic gradeschool math for crying out loud! Population = the number of people in the country to be covered. It's kind of a biggy when figuring what the cost would be to the country. How do you figure it would be lower cost with more people to cover? Seriously I would love to hear the answer on that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92994 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have no advanced grey-matter wise since your last intervention. She said "God help us" or something like that and I paraphrased her. Wit and sarcasm are still not your and the birthers' strong suits, are they?
And, okay, now I'll be serious, straighforward as I can be, read carefully : God, if there is one, has zilch, nada, niente, rien, nothing to do with the outcome of the election.
As to the spiritual realm, as you call it, I probably can run circles around you, which no doubt explains why I'm not much of a believer, and you are.
More ignorance. YOU say; "God, if there is one, has nothing to do with the outcome of an election". First, you're not sure there is a God BUT if there is, he has nothing to do with this election.????? There is zero logic in that. Another stupid statement; "I can probably run circles around you (spiritual matters) which is why I'm not much of a believer".????? No logic there either. A closed mind cannot learn just as closed eyes cannot see. Your little barbs are useless.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92995 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh......cost? The U.S.A. has aprrox. 300M. I'm really not the least bit surprised you're flabbergasted. You're on a roll this morning! First we had; "I don't think there is a God but if there is, I know what his actions would be". Second on the list; "you could probably run circles around me in spiritual matters but you're not really a believer".?????
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92996 Jul 23, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! How can population NOT have anything to do with what it would cost a country to cover everyone in it? Are you seriously that clueless? The more people to be covered the more cost to cover. It's basic gradeschool math for crying out loud! Population = the number of people in the country to be covered. It's kind of a biggy when figuring what the cost would be to the country. How do you figure it would be lower cost with more people to cover? Seriously I would love to hear the answer on that.
I'm with you. Totally bogus statements. Really, if he can't figure out "how" population figures into this, then he really should find another subject to try and BS his way through.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92997 Jul 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance. YOU say; "God, if there is one, has nothing to do with the outcome of an election". First, you're not sure there is a God BUT if there is, he has nothing to do with this election.????? There is zero logic in that. Another stupid statement; "I can probably run circles around you (spiritual matters) which is why I'm not much of a believer".????? No logic there either. A closed mind cannot learn just as closed eyes cannot see. Your little barbs are useless.
I keep pointing out how stupid he is and he just doesn't get why.
Because he truly is stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92998 Jul 23, 2012
Proof! Establishment media controlled
Exclusive: Joseph Farah scorches 'journalists' who are 'selling their ethical, moral souls'

It shows that most – not some – members of the print media establishment with access to the White House submit their copy to government officials for review,“correction” and approval before it reaches the American people!

Here are some key excerpts from the piece, if you think I’m exaggerating:

More:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/proof-establishmen...

Location hidden

#92999 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "You also have your head too far up Obama's rear end to know your head from a hole in the ground! ". That is an intelligent statement? A good retort? Not to worry, I won't descend to your level and repeat anything of the sort. As to looking ridiculous, keep it for your close, or should I say, closet entourage. You do NOT measure up.
No it's not an intelligent statement, but is is fun to call you names.
I will admit that.
The fact that you keep commenting on my name calling shows that it bothers you.
And as far as my intelligence, I have plenty.
Yours is slight.

Location hidden

#93000 Jul 23, 2012
*it
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93001 Jul 23, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

Location hidden

#93002 Jul 23, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Many Americans have a morbid fascination with death and destruction.
And they live out their sordid fantisies vicariously through the movies.
I myself will not patronize Hollywood.
loose
I agree.
The last movie that I went to see was "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", so you can guess how long ago that was!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93003 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep pointing out how stupid he is and he just doesn't get why.
Because he truly is stupid.
Good Morning S, and LRS!
It scares me that people like jocko "vote".....

Location hidden

#93004 Jul 23, 2012
In case we haven't had enough entertainment for this morning, I gladly contribute this link to a good article.
I post it with a smile on my face and a laugh in my throat.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/wedder_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93005 Jul 23, 2012
Founders' wisdom on reducing violent crimes
Exclusive: Chuck Norris prays that God will comfort Colorado victims and their families

Though our founders initiated our government, they didn’t expect it or the law of the land to establish and maintain civility. As proud as they were of their newfound republic, they would turn to and trust in God and “We the People” to usher in life, liberty, happiness, decency, respect, morality, honesty, restraint, to name a few.

George Washington warned us in his presidential Farewell Address about a time in America’s future where we might be tempted to discard the pillars of civility:“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them.

Curbing violent crimes is still more about what we do rather than government does. The answer is still more about nature’s law within us rather than man’s law outside of us.

We must return to a nation where mutual respect is king – where I am my brother’s keeper and we agree to disagree agreeably. It’s time to renew our commitment to the basic premises of humanity: Do unto others as you would have them do to you, and love our neighbor as ourselves.

More here:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/founders-wisdom-on...

One of our Founding Fathers said our constitution was made for a moral people, without it, it could not stand. Can not remember which one at this time...
AL
dee

King Of Prussia, PA

#93006 Jul 23, 2012
what Peter implied I'm blown away that some one able to get paid $8171 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this website http://goo.gl/UUZFR
1 post removed

Location hidden

#93008 Jul 23, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning S, and LRS!
It scares me that people like jocko "vote".....
Good morning dear lady.
The good thing is that he doesn't live in the USA.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93009 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
In case we haven't had enough entertainment for this morning, I gladly contribute this link to a good article.
I post it with a smile on my face and a laugh in my throat.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/wedder_...
Yeah...is he not the ______ in chief?!!!!!

Instead of CIC.....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93010 Jul 23, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Proof! Establishment media controlled
Exclusive: Joseph Farah scorches 'journalists' who are 'selling their ethical, moral souls'
It shows that most – not some – members of the print media establishment with access to the White House submit their copy to government officials for review,“correction” and approval before it reaches the American people!
Here are some key excerpts from the piece, if you think I’m exaggerating:
More:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/proof-establishmen...
That's a big time NO NO!!!!!!!!!! Whoever ordered this should be charged and prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. No matter who it is. It's time this garbage stopped. Write your State reps and let them know how you feel about it. I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... 2 min WeTheSheeple 3
News Tim Kaine gets warm welcome from neighbors 3 min Strong Wakamoto 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min FYVM 1,404,029
News The Republican Party is dead 4 min Le Jimbo 2,277
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Big C 14,680
News Divided America: Clinton highlights lack of wom... 6 min Strong Wakamoto 13
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 min thetruth 20,582
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min mdbuilder 391,202
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr spud 135
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr spud 198
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Abe 232,974
More from around the web