BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207444 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92976 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how much these Obots claim how smart they are and we are idiots, and they are the ones with no common sense!
Take a look at them.
They refuse to look into the facts.
They refuse to look into something if it raises a red flag.
They blindly follow the media.
You are looking at Obama's voter base.
God help us in November!
If there is a god, and if you ever win in November, it won't be because of god, but in spite of god. And will look at a Romney victory as god's punishment, nothing else.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92977 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a god, and if you ever win in November, it won't be because of god, but in spite of god. And will look at a Romney victory as god's punishment, nothing else.
If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92978 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
And if I had yours, i'd still be drawing heliographs on cave walls. I'm at your disposal should you require an explanation of that last sentence.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#92979 Jul 23, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>You thank people who you think are "Ignorant..." for THEIR 'input"? Even if you were a Genius, you wou;d still be an Obamatoid obot!
Sorry Bobby - I know how the use of even one or two polite phrases must be foreign to you.

May I ask, when was the last time you were right? About anything? 18 years ago? That's about what I figured ... well, I can assure you that nothing in this latest posting has broken your string.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#92980 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not being ridiculous.
How far do you think they would get away with it before one of them got a bullet in the head?
What's ridiculous is that people like you would let the government take firearms away all in the name of peace while people can easily use other things to kill someone with.
Where's the outrage over kitchen knives and baseball bats?
Alert, Gordon Ramsey sells murder weapons!
Film at eleven!
Who are you going to shoot in the head Siouxweety, the guy on the tank with the 50? Like I said, stop being ridiculous. If the government decides it wants your firearms you値l either give them up or die resisting. Either way you値l give them up.

The outrage is over automatic assault weapons and why anyone in America needs one or is able to purchase them so easily. I doubt this idiot could have killed 12 and injured over 50 with a baseball bat. Here in California I had to pass a criminal background check just to purchase a pistol legally.

I知 not against gun ownership per se, but I would gladly give up mine if everyone else gives up theirs. I don稚 really care that much for firearms, but there are a lot of scary people out there. I知 no cowboy, but I知 certainly not going to be caught short handed in my home.

Location hidden

#92981 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I had yours, i'd still be drawing heliographs on cave walls. I'm at your disposal should you require an explanation of that last sentence.
If you had mine, you'd have a chance of someone taking you seriously.
Right now, you're a joke.
You also have your head too far up Obama's rear end to know your head from a hole in the ground!

Location hidden

#92982 Jul 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you going to shoot in the head Siouxweety, the guy on the tank with the 50? Like I said, stop being ridiculous. If the government decides it wants your firearms you値l either give them up or die resisting. Either way you値l give them up.
The outrage is over automatic assault weapons and why anyone in America needs one or is able to purchase them so easily. I doubt this idiot could have killed 12 and injured over 50 with a baseball bat. Here in California I had to pass a criminal background check just to purchase a pistol legally.
I知 not against gun ownership per se, but I would gladly give up mine if everyone else gives up theirs. I don稚 really care that much for firearms, but there are a lot of scary people out there. I知 no cowboy, but I知 certainly not going to be caught short handed in my home.
Do you have any idea how many people would die first before they give up their guns?
I see nothing wrong with that.
Afterall, look what happened in China and Germany.
And you think that with the crooked government we have, they would not hesitate to lessen the population so that they would not have to pay for the citizens' healthcare, or their own livelihood if it costs too much to care for them?
The mere fact that Obamacare was passed shows we are on the brink of disaster.
If you're a veteran and you've been to the VA, you should already know when government is in charge of your healthcare they cut corners or you have to wait forever to see the doctor.
Your naivety is amusing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92983 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had mine, you'd have a chance of someone taking you seriously.
Right now, you're a joke.
You also have your head too far up Obama's rear end to know your head from a hole in the ground!
You wrote : "You also have your head too far up Obama's rear end to know your head from a hole in the ground! ". That is an intelligent statement? A good retort? Not to worry, I won't descend to your level and repeat anything of the sort. As to looking ridiculous, keep it for your close, or should I say, closet entourage. You do NOT measure up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92984 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how many people would die first before they give up their guns?
I see nothing wrong with that.
Afterall, look what happened in China and Germany.
And you think that with the crooked government we have, they would not hesitate to lessen the population so that they would not have to pay for the citizens' healthcare, or their own livelihood if it costs too much to care for them?
The mere fact that Obamacare was passed shows we are on the brink of disaster.
If you're a veteran and you've been to the VA, you should already know when government is in charge of your healthcare they cut corners or you have to wait forever to see the doctor.
Your naivety is amusing.
Of 34 OECD countries, the US is the only country without universal health care. Have you studied even one or two of the 33? If you did, would your assertion that, as you wrote "you should already know when government is in charge of your healthcare they cut corners or you have to wait forever to see the doctor." hold true? It's one thing to come out with statements like that one, it's another to dare write it without any factual data. 33, Sious, 33,. how many have you studied? And save the name-calling, Ive read and heard it all, if you cannot supply an answer.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#92985 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques,
Many Americans have a morbid fascination with death and destruction.
And they live out their sordid fantisies vicariously through the movies.
I myself will not patronize Hollywood.
loose
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#92986 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of 34 OECD countries, the US is the only country without universal health care. Have you studied even one or two of the 33? If you did, would your assertion that, as you wrote "you should already know when government is in charge of your healthcare they cut corners or you have to wait forever to see the doctor." hold true? It's one thing to come out with statements like that one, it's another to dare write it without any factual data. 33, Sious, 33,. how many have you studied? And save the name-calling, Ive read and heard it all, if you cannot supply an answer.
So why don't you post the list of those countries that have UHC and they post the financial condition of the country. Just because they have it sure doesn't mean they can afford it anymore than we can. Then we can discuss how long a wait those countries have to see a doctor, how good the care is, how many of their citizen's come to our country for treatment, what the average age of death is for those countries and from what they died from (diseases, heart issues, cancers, etc.). Just because other countries have UHC doesn't mean it's good. Alot of countries have laws that we wouldn't want too.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#92987 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques,
I have always found them to be contemptable.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92988 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jockie, so you're saying that if Obama wins, it is because of God and therefore just and fair; however should Romney win, it's God's punishment? That's a pure load of crap Jockie. You have no experience in the spiritual realm, do you? Also, what makes you think you have a clue what God's plans are for you or anyone else? You don't. This one re-ranks you up to the dirt clod level.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92989 Jul 23, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Many Americans have a morbid fascination with death and destruction.
And they live out their sordid fantisies vicariously through the movies.
I myself will not patronize Hollywood.
loose
I will, though it will not be childish Batman or sadly number 1 movie Spiderman. Incredible. Hollywood has produced the worst movies in the world AND the best movies in the world. With incredible ahead-of-its-time technology. Why, The 10 Commandments and Ben Hur, both made in the late 1950s, still cannot to this day be matched on a technical standpoint by any other filmmaker or country. Sadly, that same advanced computerised technology is employed in films like Batman and Spiderman. Sad. But, on the other hand, animation is unbelievably good, and no one can match Disney or Dream World or Job's company.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92990 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country has a population equal to ours?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92991 Jul 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jockie, so you're saying that if Obama wins, it is because of God and therefore just and fair; however should Romney win, it's God's punishment? That's a pure load of crap Jockie. You have no experience in the spiritual realm, do you? Also, what makes you think you have a clue what God's plans are for you or anyone else? You don't. This one re-ranks you up to the dirt clod level.
I see you have no advanced grey-matter wise since your last intervention. She said "God help us" or something like that and I paraphrased her. Wit and sarcasm are still not your and the birthers' strong suits, are they?

And, okay, now I'll be serious, straighforward as I can be, read carefully : God, if there is one, has zilch, nada, niente, rien, nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

As to the spiritual realm, as you call it, I probably can run circles around you, which no doubt explains why I'm not much of a believer, and you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92992 Jul 23, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country has a population equal to ours?
What does the population have to do with it? I am flabbergasted that you would ask that question. Germany has 90 million. France has 65 million, as has the UK and almost as many in Italy. The Benelux have a little over 20 million, Spain has over 50 million. But again, what has the number of people in each country and universal health care have to do with population? Also, and with a much-higher population, per-capita costs should be lower, no?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#92993 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the population have to do with it? I am flabbergasted that you would ask that question. Germany has 90 million. France has 65 million, as has the UK and almost as many in Italy. The Benelux have a little over 20 million, Spain has over 50 million. But again, what has the number of people in each country and universal health care have to do with population? Also, and with a much-higher population, per-capita costs should be lower, no?
NO! How can population NOT have anything to do with what it would cost a country to cover everyone in it? Are you seriously that clueless? The more people to be covered the more cost to cover. It's basic gradeschool math for crying out loud! Population = the number of people in the country to be covered. It's kind of a biggy when figuring what the cost would be to the country. How do you figure it would be lower cost with more people to cover? Seriously I would love to hear the answer on that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92994 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have no advanced grey-matter wise since your last intervention. She said "God help us" or something like that and I paraphrased her. Wit and sarcasm are still not your and the birthers' strong suits, are they?
And, okay, now I'll be serious, straighforward as I can be, read carefully : God, if there is one, has zilch, nada, niente, rien, nothing to do with the outcome of the election.
As to the spiritual realm, as you call it, I probably can run circles around you, which no doubt explains why I'm not much of a believer, and you are.
More ignorance. YOU say; "God, if there is one, has nothing to do with the outcome of an election". First, you're not sure there is a God BUT if there is, he has nothing to do with this election.????? There is zero logic in that. Another stupid statement; "I can probably run circles around you (spiritual matters) which is why I'm not much of a believer".????? No logic there either. A closed mind cannot learn just as closed eyes cannot see. Your little barbs are useless.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#92995 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh......cost? The U.S.A. has aprrox. 300M. I'm really not the least bit surprised you're flabbergasted. You're on a roll this morning! First we had; "I don't think there is a God but if there is, I know what his actions would be". Second on the list; "you could probably run circles around me in spiritual matters but you're not really a believer".?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Jimbo 213,658
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 3 min Asp 160
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 3 min Just Think 26
News The Campaign Trail 3 min Ritual Habitual 5
News Donald Trump and Ted Cruz participate in the Re... 3 min Go Blue Forever 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IB DaMann 57,186
News Lyndon Baines Obama 8 min Ritual Habitual 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min mdbuilder 1,346,152
More from around the web