BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194338 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89201 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I work in the field of patents, I cannot authoritatively answer your question.
Now that is funny, I thought you prescribed meds all day.
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89202 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop-dee-do!
Do you use dippiy-do to?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89203 Jul 4, 2012
Obama told to back off U.N. gun treaty
Lawmakers join general in declaring pact a threat to freedom

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obama-told-to-back...

Mac McKinney

We shouldn't sign any treaty with the UN, we should get out of the UN and evict them from the buiding they occupy. We also need to cut of any financing of the operation of the UN.
----------

I agree Mark.....soooo agree!
madashell

Tulsa, OK

#89204 Jul 4, 2012
when Johnson signed the civil rights act , it just bred more racists, every racist democrat became a racist republican and they are the misinformed, uniformed republicans we have today, may God have mercy on the working poor if those bastards get control, ask your self how many jobs have those racist provided? zilch! What they have done since 2010 is to declare war on the woman's uterus, planned parenthood, contraception, the Ryan plan, the Blunt plan, Roe V Wade, a woman will have go back to the coat hanger and self inflicted death or to Mexico for those that can afford to do so, some of those self righteous republican pricks border on absolute insanity

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#89205 Jul 4, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Thd social belonged to a former French citizen who immigranted to CT and then in later years Hawaii. This man never utilized the social programs so he was a perfect candidate for fraud. Obama's Grandmother Dunham worked in probate in Hawaii, and it would have been very easy for she to obtain a deceased individuals social for her grandson. Remember when he came to her home at 10 years old, Obama was traveling on an Indonesian passport under the name of Barry Soetoro. He would have had to register as a foreign national. Stanley Anne his mother was still in Indonesia. And according to her passport renewel record in the State Depart files, Stanley struck "Soebarak" off the renewel once she realized that he nolonger could travel on her passport as an American citizen. Why? It would be a false statement where she could be prosecuted.(read the teminology on your passport). And because he was adopted in Indonesia by Lolo Soetoro her husband.
The passport information was made public knowledge in a Freedom of Information suit filed by a Mr. Strunk against the State Department. You can google it. There is a letter also stating that someone had removed her original passport record from their file which is kept on a person for 100 years. They had no idea who did this. That first passport record would have governed tha time of Obama's birth, and her travels prior to Indonesia. Interesting how the "Powers that be" can effect the truth!! In 2008 the State Dept. Passport files were assessed by John Brennan's employee and others to supposedly look at McCain, Clinton, and Obama's records. The only file that they intended to cauterize, remove sensitive information was Obama's. The others were a smoke screen.
Brennen at the time was a campaign advisor for Obama. After the election he became the man in charge of our counterintelligence. This is a man quite capable of underhanded activities to shield Obama's Presidency.
If you believe that Obama's Grandmother Dunham worked in probate in Hawaii, and it would have been very easy for she to obtain a deceased individuals social for her grandson. Then you would believe the President Nixon was the most honest President we ever had? He nerved ordered the secret bombing of Laos and Cambodia.
He ever had a hand in Waterate.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89206 Jul 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, is it rising the same amount along ALL coast lines? You see, it could be that the shoreline is subsiding having nothing to do with the rise in ocean levels.
So true, just one more thing for the AGW nutcases to ignore or deny.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89207 Jul 4, 2012
Since Roe vs. Wade in 1973 there have been over 50 million American lives terminated – by ABORTION!

THAT is murder! in my book!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89208 Jul 4, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been Lucian Satie in Corsica, died April 27, 1972 in Mexico City) was a drug trafficker and killer-for-hire involved in the infamous French Connection heroin network. He was named on the television series The Men Who Killed Kennedy, as well as in a deathbed confession by former CIA agent E. Howard Hunt, as one of the men who shot at U.S. President John F. Kennedy in Dealy Plaza on the day of his assassination. The series aimed to critically analyze the evidence in the assassination and attacked the Warren Commission conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone in killing Kennedy.
In one of the late episodes of the series, aired in 2003 on The History Channel, French prisoner Christian David named Sarti as one of three French criminals hired to carry out the assassination of Kennedy on November 22, 1963, when he was interviewed by author Anthony Summers. David's account was corroborated by Michele Nicoli, a former associate of David's who is currently in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's witness protection program. Sarti was the only man David explicitly named, as Sarti had been killed by police in Mexico City in 1972. The trio had all been working for heroin trafficker Auguste Ricord, a known client of the Marseilles underworld, at the time of Kennedy's death. Writer Stephen Revelle, the man who named Sarti on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", said that Sarti was the one who had fired from the grassy knoll and hit the president in the head. Journalistic and police sources in Paris and Marseille told Revelle that Sarti was known as an extremely daring and reckless man, known and despised even by his own associates for taking enormous chances; but that the willingness to take these chances was what made him such a successful drug trafficker and assassin.
You're pulling my leg, right Peaches? Got anything on McKinley's killer?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89209 Jul 4, 2012
nebka wrote:
To the westerner & Rogue Scholar 05
Here is my list of persons i think had a hand in the assassination.
1 The head of ZR/Rifle project William Harvey he would recruit the assassination team and their backups.
2 Mafia don Carlos Marcello provided the funding
3 Either the Hunts or Clinton Murchison because Texas was their playground and both hated Kennedy.
4 David Phillips help in framing Oswald
5 James Jesus Angleton again false info on Oswald
6 E. Howard Hunt says he was involved
7 David Sánchez Morales work with Harvey
8 Need help from some agents in the FBI(Hoover)
9 Military Curtis LeMay hated Kennedy with a passion would like to see him gone anything about military went though him.
10 Persons in the Dallas police force recruited by the Hunts or Murchison.
11 Ed Lansdale Military voice in Dallas
12 Allen Dulles controlled all info in dealings about the CIA
13 George de Mohrenschildt
plus other persons like Milteer may had second hand knowledge about the assassination
I'm sorry Peaches, but you appear to be a little unhinged. Can we get back to attacking the failure BO ?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89210 Jul 4, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
Why won’t the agenda-driven media report on Barack Obama being gay, sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and frequenting Chicago bathhouse Man’s Country…you know, the way they leaped to trash Herman Cain with unsubstantiated sexual innuendo?
UPDATE: Listen to an updated report on this story via podcast HERE
Last week, the agenda-driven, drive-by media trashed Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain with unsubstantiated and poorly sourced sexual innuendo.
This week, let’s all talk about Democrat President Barack Obama being gay, him sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and his frequenting of Chicago gay bathhouse “Man’s Country”— using the Left’s established precedent for journalistic integrity when it comes to rumor and gossip.
Fair’s fair, right — in love, politics, and what’s apparently allowable in the 2012 election now that all-out war was declared on the black Republican presidential contender. Why shouldn’t conservatives treat Barack Obama the way the Left treated Herman Cain? If the operating assumption is that anything whispered about by anonymous sources is true about Herman Cain, then I guess everything people in Chicago have talked about for years related to Barack Obama being a closeted gay man into younger Pakistani guys must be true too, right?
http://hillbuzz.org/why-wont-the-agenda-drive...
BO was a flamer back in college:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"During Barack Obama’s tenure as the president of the Harvard Law Review in the late 1980s, at least two male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama, ultimately leaving their positions at the journal, multiple sources confirm to THE KANSAS CITIAN.
The men complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Obama that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the university that gave them financial payouts to leave the journal. The agreements also included language that bars the men from talking about their departures. "

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89211 Jul 4, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will, but can you support your claim that he has spent millions hiding the truth from us? If you make statements without any basis in fact, I am forced to dismiss most of what you post.
Is that why ur staking me? You do look a little gay. But that's cool, we now know BO is in the closet, but with one foot out the door.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89213 Jul 4, 2012
Yassar Arafat to be exhumed.
Suspicions of murder.

http://www.channel4.com/news/yasser-arafat-to...
1 post removed

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89215 Jul 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That Obama is a failure at his job would have been your opinion no matter what Obama had done. Obviously I am not of the same opinion and judging from the polls neither is most Americans.
2. No one on earth lies more than the ignorant birfoon and Republicans are running a close second. You damn right I still support Obama because I don’t want anything close to a right wing Republican running this country and stacking the court with more right wing hacks.
Obama is bankrupting the Country? This is the richest country known to man dude. How on earth can one man bankrupt it?
The polls are meaningless, you look old enough to remember Carter leading Reagan in the polls. And some polls have Romney ahead. Your second screed is too ridiculous to address.

Breaking the richest country known to man? laughable, is that why we owe $16 trillion,$ 6 trillion attributable to BO in less than 4 years? Are you under the influence?

How can one man bankrupt it? Well, I grant you he's had some help from the asswipes in the democrat party like Reid and Pelosi.

Your posts are bordering on comical, I'll assume you know better, yet have to defend the failure BO at all costs.

AS you seem a little slow on the uptake, once more:

This election will be a referendum on the failure BO, a bad economy and high employment, Romney will not matter.

Mark my words, I'm never wrong.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#89216 Jul 4, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pulling my leg, right Peaches? Got anything on McKinley's killer?
No I was not pulling your leg. Just google those names and see what comes up.
As for Mcinley's assassian Leon Czolgosz he said that he was influenced by anarchists such as Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman. As for Emma Goldman was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the assassination but was released due to insufficient evidence. She later incurred a great deal of negative publicity when she published The Tragedy at Buffalo. In the article, she compared Czolgosz to Marcus Junius Brutus the killer of Julius Caesar and called McKinley the "president of the money kings and trust magnates.

Alexander Berkman was an anarchist known for his political activism and writing. He was a leading member of the anarchist movement in the early 20th century. In 1892, Berkman attempted to assassinate businessman Henry Clay Frick as an act of propaganda of the deed. Though Frick survived the attempt on his life, Berkman served 14 years in prison. His experience in prison was the basis for his first book, Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89217 Jul 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed that smack down Obama gave the Republicans in their own house, I’ll just give you a little tidbit. You can pick up the question at about the five minute mark. This is what happens when idiots believe their own BS and try to push it on a grown man. They must have really believed he couldn’t talk without a teleprompter.
"The fact of the matter is," Obama replied, "is that when we came into office, the deficit was $1.3 trillion --$1.3 trillion. So when you say that suddenly I've got a monthly deficit that's higher than the annual deficit left by Republicans, that's factually just not true, and you know it's not true. And what is true is that we came in already with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. What is true is, we came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cdgi18VsyEXX&feature=res ults_video&playnext=1& list=PL99D7F1F6E63A0E1A
The facts of that statement is here. Incidentally, debt and deficit are two different things.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Entire smack down here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BO is a lying sack of shit and he's lied about this as well. It's been proven by even left wing sources, don't ever try and BS me, if you believe one word put of his mouth, I have to question your intelligence.

I'd prove it again, but you would just deny, deny, deny so I won't bother.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89218 Jul 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed that smack down Obama gave the Republicans in their own house, I’ll just give you a little tidbit. You can pick up the question at about the five minute mark. This is what happens when idiots believe their own BS and try to push it on a grown man. They must have really believed he couldn’t talk without a teleprompter.
"The fact of the matter is," Obama replied, "is that when we came into office, the deficit was $1.3 trillion --$1.3 trillion. So when you say that suddenly I've got a monthly deficit that's higher than the annual deficit left by Republicans, that's factually just not true, and you know it's not true. And what is true is that we came in already with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. What is true is, we came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cdgi18VsyEXX&feature=res ults_video&playnext=1& list=PL99D7F1F6E63A0E1A
The facts of that statement is here. Incidentally, debt and deficit are two different things.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Entire smack down here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Deny,deny,deny, the Sloppo way:
S Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $900 billion

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#89219 Jul 4, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Peaches, but you appear to be a little unhinged. Can we get back to attacking the failure BO ?
That is noral stuff to talk abouton this board
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89220 Jul 4, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
Why won’t the agenda-driven media report on Barack Obama being gay, sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and frequenting Chicago bathhouse Man’s Country…you know, the way they leaped to trash Herman Cain with unsubstantiated sexual innuendo?
UPDATE: Listen to an updated report on this story via podcast HERE
Last week, the agenda-driven, drive-by media trashed Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain with unsubstantiated and poorly sourced sexual innuendo.
This week, let’s all talk about Democrat President Barack Obama being gay, him sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and his frequenting of Chicago gay bathhouse “Man’s Country”— using the Left’s established precedent for journalistic integrity when it comes to rumor and gossip.
Fair’s fair, right — in love, politics, and what’s apparently allowable in the 2012 election now that all-out war was declared on the black Republican presidential contender. Why shouldn’t conservatives treat Barack Obama the way the Left treated Herman Cain? If the operating assumption is that anything whispered about by anonymous sources is true about Herman Cain, then I guess everything people in Chicago have talked about for years related to Barack Obama being a closeted gay man into younger Pakistani guys must be true too, right?
http://hillbuzz.org/why-wont-the-agenda-drive...
I see where Anderson Cooper "came out" (as if he needed to). I think it was common knowledge. Maybe he's got Obama in mind. This country under Obama sucks.
1 post removed

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#89222 Jul 4, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not pulling your leg. Just google those names and see what comes up.
As for Mcinley's assassian Leon Czolgosz he said that he was influenced by anarchists such as Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman. As for Emma Goldman was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the assassination but was released due to insufficient evidence. She later incurred a great deal of negative publicity when she published The Tragedy at Buffalo. In the article, she compared Czolgosz to Marcus Junius Brutus the killer of Julius Caesar and called McKinley the "president of the money kings and trust magnates.
Alexander Berkman was an anarchist known for his political activism and writing. He was a leading member of the anarchist movement in the early 20th century. In 1892, Berkman attempted to assassinate businessman Henry Clay Frick as an act of propaganda of the deed. Though Frick survived the attempt on his life, Berkman served 14 years in prison. His experience in prison was the basis for his first book, Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist.
Stop, ur killing me. The point is this thread is about the failure BO, not ancient history. But, on the subject, I see no reason to doubt the Warren Commission and all these years later I don't really care.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#89223 Jul 4, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual statement in the Wong Kim Ark case was:
Actually, the "actual" statement of the court was:

"The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties were to present for determination the single question stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parent of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative."

Read it slow, I know you aren't very quick- he was a CITIZEN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Eagle 12 10,635
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 3 min Synque 90
Time to go? 3 min paul 2,272
News What abortion is: Getting past the spin 4 min Cat74 81
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patriot 1,262,012
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 5 min Shinichiro Takizawa 87
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Paul Porter1 171,553
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min American Lady 189,771
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 33 min Agents of Corruption 336,225
More from around the web