BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207352 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89218 Jul 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed that smack down Obama gave the Republicans in their own house, I’ll just give you a little tidbit. You can pick up the question at about the five minute mark. This is what happens when idiots believe their own BS and try to push it on a grown man. They must have really believed he couldn’t talk without a teleprompter.
"The fact of the matter is," Obama replied, "is that when we came into office, the deficit was $1.3 trillion --$1.3 trillion. So when you say that suddenly I've got a monthly deficit that's higher than the annual deficit left by Republicans, that's factually just not true, and you know it's not true. And what is true is that we came in already with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. What is true is, we came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cdgi18VsyEXX&feature=res ults_video&playnext=1& list=PL99D7F1F6E63A0E1A
The facts of that statement is here. Incidentally, debt and deficit are two different things.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Entire smack down here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Deny,deny,deny, the Sloppo way:
S Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $900 billion

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#89219 Jul 4, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Peaches, but you appear to be a little unhinged. Can we get back to attacking the failure BO ?
That is noral stuff to talk abouton this board
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89220 Jul 4, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
Why won’t the agenda-driven media report on Barack Obama being gay, sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and frequenting Chicago bathhouse Man’s Country…you know, the way they leaped to trash Herman Cain with unsubstantiated sexual innuendo?
UPDATE: Listen to an updated report on this story via podcast HERE
Last week, the agenda-driven, drive-by media trashed Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain with unsubstantiated and poorly sourced sexual innuendo.
This week, let’s all talk about Democrat President Barack Obama being gay, him sexually harassing male actor Kal Penn, and his frequenting of Chicago gay bathhouse “Man’s Country”— using the Left’s established precedent for journalistic integrity when it comes to rumor and gossip.
Fair’s fair, right — in love, politics, and what’s apparently allowable in the 2012 election now that all-out war was declared on the black Republican presidential contender. Why shouldn’t conservatives treat Barack Obama the way the Left treated Herman Cain? If the operating assumption is that anything whispered about by anonymous sources is true about Herman Cain, then I guess everything people in Chicago have talked about for years related to Barack Obama being a closeted gay man into younger Pakistani guys must be true too, right?
http://hillbuzz.org/why-wont-the-agenda-drive...
I see where Anderson Cooper "came out" (as if he needed to). I think it was common knowledge. Maybe he's got Obama in mind. This country under Obama sucks.
1 post removed

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89222 Jul 4, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not pulling your leg. Just google those names and see what comes up.
As for Mcinley's assassian Leon Czolgosz he said that he was influenced by anarchists such as Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman. As for Emma Goldman was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the assassination but was released due to insufficient evidence. She later incurred a great deal of negative publicity when she published The Tragedy at Buffalo. In the article, she compared Czolgosz to Marcus Junius Brutus the killer of Julius Caesar and called McKinley the "president of the money kings and trust magnates.
Alexander Berkman was an anarchist known for his political activism and writing. He was a leading member of the anarchist movement in the early 20th century. In 1892, Berkman attempted to assassinate businessman Henry Clay Frick as an act of propaganda of the deed. Though Frick survived the attempt on his life, Berkman served 14 years in prison. His experience in prison was the basis for his first book, Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist.
Stop, ur killing me. The point is this thread is about the failure BO, not ancient history. But, on the subject, I see no reason to doubt the Warren Commission and all these years later I don't really care.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#89223 Jul 4, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual statement in the Wong Kim Ark case was:
Actually, the "actual" statement of the court was:

"The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties were to present for determination the single question stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parent of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative."

Read it slow, I know you aren't very quick- he was a CITIZEN...
1 post removed

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#89225 Jul 4, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop, ur killing me. The point is this thread is about the failure BO, not ancient history. But, on the subject, I see no reason to doubt the Warren Commission and all these years later I don't really care.
Actually the point of this thread is to give a sounding board for fringe conspiracy theorists so they can reinforce their paranoia.

Fort Worth, TX

#89226 Jul 4, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this thread seems to exist for the purpose of allowing a lunatic fringe to further their paranoia.
Curious Lurker

Tampa, FL

#89227 Jul 5, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the point of this thread is to give a sounding board for fringe conspiracy theorists so they can reinforce their paranoia.
So what? It also allows fakes and neo-Communist Obots like yourself to post your pure BS.
1 post removed
Ellen

Arlington, MA

#89229 Jul 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "actual" statement of the court was:
"The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties were to present for determination the single question stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parent of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative."
Read it slow, I know you aren't very quick- he was a CITIZEN...
Answer: Yes of course he is a citizen. The court did decide that. It was a citizenship case, you know.

Have you ever heard the word ALSO before? If so, you may know that it is possible to do more than one thing. The court ruled that Wong was a citizen of the USA, and hence could not be deported. The court ALSO defined Natural Born Citizen. It did so with these words:

"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established."

Those words say quite clearly that the meaning of the Natural Born part of Natural Born Citizen come from the common law (thus not from Vattel), and the words say that the meaning of Natural Born refers to the PLACE of birth (no mention of parents), and the words say that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is Natural Born.

The court ruled that Wong Kim Ark was a US citizen. It ALSO defined Natural Born. And scholars, such as Edwin Meese (Ronald Reagan's attorney general) and Black's Law Dictionary and five state courts (and two appeals of their rulings) and one federal court, and the US Electoral College (none of whose members changed a vote to vote against Obama) all recognize that that is the definition of Natural Born Citizen.

The court did two things. It is capable of doing two things, and it is THE LAW. Historical research into the writings of Americans at the time that the Constitution was written confirms that this ruling is indeed accurate. The meaning of Natural Born Citizen does indeed come from the common law and refer to the place of birth.
Ellen

Arlington, MA

#89230 Jul 5, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Thd social belonged to a former French citizen who immigranted to CT and then in later years Hawaii. This man never utilized the social programs so he was a perfect candidate for fraud. Obama's Grandmother Dunham worked in probate in Hawaii, and it would have been very easy for she to obtain a deceased individuals social for her grandson. Remember when he came to her home at 10 years old, Obama was traveling on an Indonesian passport under the name of Barry Soetoro. He would have had to register as a foreign national. Stanley Anne his mother was still in Indonesia. And according to her passport renewel record in the State Depart files, Stanley struck "Soebarak" off the renewel once she realized that he nolonger could travel on her passport as an American citizen. Why? It would be a false statement where she could be prosecuted.(read the teminology on your passport). And because he was adopted in Indonesia by Lolo Soetoro her husband.
The passport information was made public knowledge in a Freedom of Information suit filed by a Mr. Strunk against the State Department. You can google it. There is a letter also stating that someone had removed her original passport record from their file which is kept on a person for 100 years. They had no idea who did this. That first passport record would have governed tha time of Obama's birth, and her travels prior to Indonesia. Interesting how the "Powers that be" can effect the truth!! In 2008 the State Dept. Passport files were assessed by John Brennan's employee and others to supposedly look at McCain, Clinton, and Obama's records. The only file that they intended to cauterize, remove sensitive information was Obama's. The others were a smoke screen.
Brennen at the time was a campaign advisor for Obama. After the election he became the man in charge of our counterintelligence. This is a man quite capable of underhanded activities to shield Obama's Presidency.
Re: "Obama's Grandmother Dunham worked in probate in Hawaii..."

She was at the time a low-level employee in a bank (she later became a vice president of the bank, but that was much later). In any case, it wasn't "in probate."

Millions of people have errors in their Social Security files.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89231 Jul 5, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...
http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?
Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do. And there is no evidence that this is other than a mistake, or a lot of mistakes. Republicans would be GLAD to hold a hearing to show that there was a crime involved with Obama's SS number. But they KNOW that there is no evidence, and if they looked into their own files (I did to mine), they are likely to find multiple numbers in them.(Have you looked into your own Social Security file?)
Lies ..lies...and more lies

The only way someone can have someone elses Social Security Number is through identity theft.

Even with a bad zip code the error would have been caught because the government does not issue the same SSN twice and Obama's alleged number was previously issued to someone else before he got it.
Ellen

Arlington, MA

#89232 Jul 5, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Progressive shills have an answer for everything. Truth is a meaninless atrribute to be manipulated for their comman good. How much does "DEMOS" pay you for surfing the threads???
Why is it when facts are shown you try to claim that I am being paid? I'm not being paid. Are you being paid? Well, if you were, or if I were (and I am not), then the facts would still be the facts, and you can check them.

The facts that I have cited, and given references to, show that millions of people have errors in their Social Security files. They also show that the Honolulu Hawaii and Danbury Connecticut zip codes were similar and that a single digit hit wrong on the keys or misread from a form would change the Hawaii entry to the Connecticut entry. As birthers point out, Obama never worked in Connecticut. What then is the explanation for him having a CT social security number? The Social Security numbers were generated by the zip code entered. If there was an error in the entry----and there were MILLIONS of errors---the SS number generated would be a SS number from CT.

What is also a fact is that despite the constant dinning of birthers on this issue no member of Congress has taken it up. If they could get anywhere with the issue, the Republicans in Congress would be delighted to investigate it. Why haven't they done so? Because they know the fact that you do not want to discuss, that millions of people have errors in their Social Security files.

Fort Worth, TX

#89233 Jul 5, 2012
Curious Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? It also allows fakes and neo-Communist Obots like yourself to post your pure BS.
Ouch!!! BOY! You sure put me in MY place!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89234 Jul 5, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way someone can have someone elses Social Security Number is through identity theft.

Even with a bad zip code the error would have been caught because the government does not issue the same SSN twice and Obama's alleged number was previously issued to someone else before he stole it.

It must suck to be a lying Obama TROLL.

How much are they paying you for this?
1 post removed
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89236 Jul 5, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
May have errors in their files but not duplicate Social Security Numbers except for identity theft.

It must suck to be an Obama TROLL.
2 posts removed
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89239 Jul 5, 2012
Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels has seen to that. On Monday, July 2, she filed suit in Geauga County (Ohio) Common Pleas Court demanding that Jon Husted, Ohio secretary of state, remove Obama’s name from the ballot until Obama can prove the validity of his Social Security Number.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-secu...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#89240 Jul 5, 2012
Daniels, who has vetted thousands of Social Security Numbers for numerous other clients, has done her homework. In her filing, she thoroughly documents her contention “that Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number.”

To acquire appropriate standing in court, Daniels has gone to the trouble of establishing herself as a valid write-in candidate for president. Before she is through, this 70-something mother of seven, who has been a licensed Ohio PI since 1995, may cause Obama more trouble than the Romney campaign.

Daniels started her investigation in August 2009. Given her profession, she has been able to access a variety of proprietary databases. What she learned without much trouble is that Obama has been using a Social Security Number with the prefix “042&#8243; since 1986.

As she discovered, the “042&#8243; number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut. When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

When Daniels ran the numbers immediately flanking Obama’s, she came to the firm conviction that Obama’s number was issued in March 1977 in Connecticut.

By all accounts, as Daniels thoroughly documents, Obama was then a 15-year-old living in Hawaii. There is no record of him even visiting Connecticut in or near this time frame.

To have gotten a Social Security card at this time Obama would have had to show up for a “mandatory in-person interview.” This could not have taken place in Connecticut. Obama’s sister, Maya, by contrast, uses a number appropriate for a Hawaiian resident.

Daniels checked other databases as well to validate her findings, including the Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles and the IRS. Yes, Obama used the 042 number to get a driver’s license when at Harvard and as recently as on his 2009 income tax return.

In her research, Daniels kept coming across what she calls a “marked anomaly,” one she had never seen before – multiple birthdates listed for the same person. The 08/04/1961 and 04/08/1961 variation made sense, but the frequent appearance of the year “1890&#8243; did not.

The ample evidence Daniels gathered led her to believe that the 042 number Obama has been using “had previously been issued to another person,” one who lived in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979 and who was born in 1890.

This assertion can be verified. By law, the Social Security Administration will have kept on microfilm a copy of the original SS-5 application attached to a particular Social Security Number. Daniels, however, does not have access to that microfilm.

For this reason, Daniels has filed suit.“Defendant Husted, through this filing,” she argues,“has been made aware that the Democratic Candidate has been using a fraudulent Social Security Number, which would render Barack Obama ineligible under both the Ohio and U.S. Constitutions.”

Daniels asks the court, among other things, to issue an injunction against Obama’s name appearing on ballot until it is determined that he is using a proper Social Security Number.

Given the response of courts elsewhere, it is unlikely that Daniels will find satisfaction in Geauga County or from the Republican secretary of state.

What Daniels has done, however, is establish a paper trail so indisputably legitimate that even the most squeamish of conservative media will have a hard time finding fault.

The major media, of course, will not bother to look. It is up to our Beltway brethren to step up and ask some very basic questions of the president that they, through their timidity in 2008, helped elect.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#89241 Jul 5, 2012
Hey Wojar,
It looks like I am right, again. Per usual.

Domicile. A person's legal home. That place where a msn has his true, fixed, and permanent home and principle establishment, and to which whenever he is absent he has the intention of returning. Generally, physical presence within a state and the intention to make it one's home are the requisites of establishing a "domicile" therein. The permanent residence of a person or the place to which he inteds to return even though he may actually reside somewhere else. A person may have more than one residence but only one domicile.....&c.&c.

Blacks Law Dictionary
Ellen

Arlington, MA

#89242 Jul 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Daniels, who has vetted thousands of Social Security Numbers for numerous other clients, has done her homework. In her filing, she thoroughly documents her contention “that Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number.”....There is no record of him even visiting Connecticut in or near this time frame.
To have gotten a Social Security card at this time Obama would have had to show up for a “mandatory in-person interview.” This could not have taken place in Connecticut. Obama’s sister, Maya, by contrast, uses a number appropriate for a Hawaiian resident.
Daniels checked other databases as well to validate her findings, including the Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles and the IRS. Yes, Obama used the 042 number to get a driver’s license when at Harvard and as recently as on his 2009 income tax return.
In her research, Daniels kept coming across what she calls a “marked anomaly,” one she had never seen before – multiple birthdates listed for the same person. The 08/04/1961 and 04/08/1961 variation made sense, but the frequent appearance of the year “1890&#8243; did not.
The ample evidence Daniels gathered led her to believe that the 042 number Obama has been using “had previously been issued to another person,” one who lived in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979 and who was born in 1890.
This assertion can be verified. By law, the Social Security Administration will have kept on microfilm a copy of the original SS-5 application attached to a particular Social Security Number. Daniels, however, does not have access to that microfilm.
For this reason, Daniels has filed suit.“Defendant Husted, through this filing,” she argues,“has been made aware that the Democratic Candidate has been using a fraudulent Social Security Number, which would render Barack Obama ineligible under both the Ohio and U.S. Constitutions.”
Daniels asks the court, among other things, to issue an injunction against Obama’s name appearing on ballot until it is determined that he is using a proper Social Security Number.
Given the response of courts elsewhere, it is unlikely that Daniels will find satisfaction in Geauga County or from the Republican secretary of state.
What Daniels has done, however, is establish a paper trail so indisputably legitimate that even the most squeamish of conservative media will have a hard time finding fault.
The major media, of course, will not bother to look. It is up to our Beltway brethren to step up and ask some very basic questions of the president that they, through their timidity in 2008, helped elect.
The response to all the above crap is that millions of people have errors in their Social Security files, and that the Republicans in Congress would be delighted to investigate Obama's SS file if there were any evidence at all that the cause was anything other than errors.
Ellen

Arlington, MA

#89243 Jul 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
May have errors in their files but not duplicate Social Security Numbers except for identity theft.
It must suck to be an Obama TROLL.
No the kinds of errors includes duplicates too. Who told you that it didn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,345,831
News $280,000 salary at DHS has lawmakers talking 8 min ok 3
News Trump: 'I'm going all the way' 8 min Simon Jester 286
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 9 min Gorden n Chadwick 9,056
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,490
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Cheech the Conser... 186,720
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 11 min YO MAMA 4,027
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min NtR1 369,904
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 1 hr Your Ex 685
More from around the web