BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194367 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#88558 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have been very happy with the insurance that I have had for over a decade. Why should I be happy that Obama wants to take that away from me?
Read the law, birfoon, you can keep your policy, even if it's inferior to the policies available on the exchange.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the entire bill is a mandate Frank. Do you not already have health insurance or are you a county hospital outpatient? You’ll need to get insurance Frank. LOL

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88559 Jul 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Sweet Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Westerner, this may be the crowbar that does the job:
Pass this one around to anyone you know, it may be the end of Obama before the election.
THEY IMPEACHED NIXON, AND BECAUSE OF FAST AND FURIOUS, THE SAME SHOULD HAPPEN TO OBAMA. WATCH
THIS PRESS INTERVIEW,IT IS FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS.
Eric Holder, and Napolitano, should go with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Why does it take a Canadian, a non-American, to tell stooge Sweet Bennie and his buddy the westerner, who obviously agrees, that Nixon was never impeached? He resigned before proceedings were intitated as he knew he was sure of impeachment. How it must suck to be Sweet Bennie and the westerner. Pity their families who must be constantly embarrassed.
I never mentioned Nixon or impeachments, lay off the Canadian Club, jock strap.

Bristol, CT

#88560 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Part of the problem is that tens of millions of idiots voted for him,but there has been an evident bias by the media and an apparent will of corruption by millions of left wing political saps who have dedicated their efforts to insuring that the falsehood continues.
Part of "the problem" is that 69 MILLION voters elected him?

The problem is the Frank cannot seem to understand that his guy LOST.

Your sour grapes are really rancid, Frank.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that Frank yet Barack Obama remains the POTUS. How do you account for the error?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88561 Jul 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you intend, any time now, to quit showcasing your ignorance for all and sundry to see? Have you no pride at all? Noi self-respect? Of course not, you're a birhter.
I'm as much a birther as you are a moose humper, my self respect is intrinsically tied to the fact I'm not a dumbass Canadian.

Now go hump a moose.
1 post removed

Bristol, CT

#88563 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A Natural Born Citizen as defined by George Washington and John Adams in the public acts of the first Congress 2nd session Chapter III on March 26, 1790 clearly states “That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been residents of the United States” I found this when trying to determine the meaning of “natural born citizen” as described in Article II Section 1 paragraph 5 of the Constitution.
The meaning becomes very clear if you read paragraph 5 then look through the original copies of the Constitution for what was meant by our fore fathers by “Natural Born”. People confuse “Natural Born” with “Naturalized” and some how in their ignorance think that the two are the same thing, simply because they sound the same. They are not.
Obama was clearly ineligible.
http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2012/01/26/...
Nite folks....Think I'll go for a swim.....;-)
Sorry, BirfoonLady, UR on the wrong page. Naturalization has nothing to do with born citizenship of persons born in the US.

Enjoy your swim. When you dry off you'll still be just as clueless.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88564 Jul 1, 2012
Save room for the humble pie....
AFTER eating ALL that crow!!!!.....;-)

Bristol, CT

#88565 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United States of America,not even for one day.
Really?

That's news?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88566 Jul 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way is spending out of control? Isn't all spending the direct result of positive legislative action consciously taken currently or in the past?
Studying, busy, later

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88567 Jul 1, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s because you can’t think.
Romney was born on third base yet obviously has you believing he hit a triple.
Chris Matthews
Romney made himself very rich with private money, I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you and you're such a Brokeass loser.

Your hero Brokeback Barry is spending OUR money and hurtling us towards bankruptcy, yet all you see is some b,ack guy who you think is re distributing the white mans ill gotten gains.

I understand tho, it's your culture.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88568 Jul 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Financial hardship?? Do you mean the kind of hardship where more wealth has been created in this nation during the past three years than in any three year period in the entire history of the world?
My god, ur an idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88569 Jul 1, 2012
Criminal Contempt of Congress measure passed 255-67
(Seventeen of the Democrats who didn’t walk out voted with the Republican majority)

Civil Contempt of Congress measure also passed 259-63
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88570 Jul 1, 2012
U.S. CITIZENSHIP LAW
AND OVERSEAS AMERICANS
AN HISTORICAL SUMMARY

1790 First Congress, Act of March 26th, 1790, 1 Stat. 103.

"And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States".

1795 Act of January 29, 1795. Section 3, 1 Stat. 414, 415.(Same general provisions as above).

1802 Act of April 14, 1802. Section 4, 2 Stat. 153, 144.(Same general provisions as above).

1855 Act of February 10, 1855. Section 1, 10 Stat. 604.

"All children heretofore born or hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose fathers were or may be at the time of their birth citizens thereof, are declared to be citizens of the United States; but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to children whose fathers never resided in the United States."

1878 Section 1993, Revised Statutes of 1878.(Same general provisions as 1855 Act).

http://www.aca.ch/op4b.htm

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#88571 Jul 1, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around a bit longer than you, Peaches, the one thing I've learned about the weather is it's totally unpredictable. I've also learned it goes in cycles. What we really need to be concerned about is another Ice Age, don't you agree?
Ok why is the Greenland Ice Sheet Melt Nearing Critical Tipping Point
http://www.climatecentral.org/news/greenland-...

ARCTIC SEA ICE SHRINKING, GREENLAND ICE SHEET MELTING, ACCORDING TO STUDY
http://nsidc.org/news/press/20021207_seaice.h...

NASA - Is Antarctica Melting?
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/201...

Bristol, CT

#88572 Jul 1, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text> Romney made himself very rich with private money, I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you and you're such a Brokeass loser.
Your hero Brokeback Barry is spending OUR money and hurtling us towards bankruptcy, yet all you see is some b,ack guy who you think is re distributing the white mans ill gotten gains.
I understand tho, it's your culture.
It's really pathetic when some schlep who probably doesn't even have health insurance calls someone else a brokeass loser.

Tell us about your lawnmowing business, jagoff.

Or is it washing windows?

Hauling trash?

Picking up cans on the side of the road?

Sweeping chimneys?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s because you can’t think.
Romney was born on third base yet obviously has you believing he hit a triple.
Chris Matthews

Bristol, CT

#88573 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
U.S. CITIZENSHIP LAW
AND OVERSEAS AMERICANS
AN HISTORICAL SUMMARY
Last time I checked, Hawaii is not "overseas".

UR on the wrong page.

Bristol, CT

#88574 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
U.S. CITIZENSHIP LAW
AND OVERSEAS AMERICANS
AN HISTORICAL SUMMARY
U better go for another swim to clear up your head. UR still on the wrong page.

Hawaii, was not "overseas" in 1961.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#88575 Jul 1, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a nomiker?
Illiterate losers will always pounce on obvious typos. It's all they can do.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#88576 Jul 1, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
IS OBAMA CREATING A PRO-GAY BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA?
A Boy Scouts of America national board member, James Turley, who is also global chairman and CEO of the accounting firm Ernst & Young, recently said he “will work from within to seek a change” to overturn the BSA policy that bans gay scouts and leaders. But is Turley working on his own initiative, or has the White House prodded him with perks and favors?
Is it a coincidence that Turley came out swinging against the BSA’s century-old policy to ban gays from leadership and that he has such close affiliations with the pro-gay Obama administration?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/is-obama-creating-...
What with the economy, floods, droughts, heat, forest fires, problems in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Israel and Palestine, China, etc, Obama has time to deal with...boy scouts? Is there an area that you have not ransacked for scandals, "just sayin"? Have you tried soup kitchens as I hear Obama is dictating just how much soup each recipient gets - democrats of course get more soup.

As to the gay matter, you are so out of it, I'd suggest you STAY out of it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#88577 Jul 1, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't abandon anything. They are going to go at it again after their... ahem....break.
Roberts decision was not only bad for Obama but also bad the the Reps who are coming up for re-election. I have two Democrats who voted for Obamacare so guess who I am voting for.
No not a Democrat.
"abandon"...hmmm. Shall I, "Learn to Read" or do you want to do the honours. A typo that? NOT.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#88578 Jul 1, 2012
Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't know what the fascination is with my monicker that I created.
Hell, all of the SHEEPLE use it, so you might as well do so too.
Shades of Rogue, the great one speaks to himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 4 min Denny CranesPlace 2,288
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min Gary Coaldigger 10,653
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Gobbler 1,262,114
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 13 min Denny CranesPlace 99
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Strel 171,614
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Brian_G 336,257
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 26 min serfs up 572
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Ari son of Anarchy 189,804
More from around the web