BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216554 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#81057 May 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Paul Krugman explains gasoline pricing. Paul Krugman, NOBEL LAUREATE IN ECONOMICS.
Rouge Bumpkin in his sub ad hominem bliss: "What else would you expect Paul Krugman to say on a NYT Op-ed?"
In Rouge Bumpkin's world, the opinion of a NOBEL LAUREATE IN ECONOMICS is worthless when it's printed in the NY Times.
So he is a Nobel Laureate in Economics! The Nobel prizes went political decades ago. Why do you think B. Obama was awarded that Nobel Peace Prize? He did nothing to earn it except being the first half-black to be elected president of the U.S.!
As far as economics is concerned, Keynesian economics is VooDoo Economics. Just look at Europe!!!
Besides, he is a prof from Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs which is the center for VooDoo economics!

Location hidden

#81058 May 26, 2012
Hmmmm, exactly were do these graduates from Woodrow Wilson go to when the graduate? It seems no one wants to hire them!!!!

Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Robertson Lawsuit

A lawsuit was brought against the University by the Robertson family heirs in 2002, claiming the school had not met its mission of preparing students for government service, as too few of its graduates take positions in government. Further charges include the University commingling the Woodrow Wilson School endowment with the University endowment; that Woodrow Wilson School endowment funds were used to fund non-Woodrow Wilson School ventures such as the construction of Wallace Hall, for instance, which houses unrelated offices for the Department of Sociology.
On December 10, 2008, the University announced a settlement of the case. The University stated that while it believed it had a high chance of prevailing in the case, it wished to avoid additional millions in legal expenses for both parties. Under the settlement, the University will have full control of the endowment associated with the Robertson Foundation and will continue to use the endowment to support the graduate program. Under the terms of the agreement, the Robertson Foundation will be dissolved and its assets will be transferred to the University to create an endowed fund that will be controlled solely by the University. In return the University agreed to pay $40 million from the Robertson Foundation funds to reimburse the Robertsons' legal fees, and another $50 million (plus interest) to fund a new foundation to be controlled by the Robertsons to prepare students for careers in government service.[
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#81059 May 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Ken Bennett. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear from you.
I don't have to ask anyone. I can read and my mind doesn't wander like some peoples mind does.

Here are the facts

http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Here is what the reference at the bottom of this document means.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further
information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

Location hidden

#81060 May 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the record shows that President Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, at Kapiolani Hospital.
The verification also shows that his momma signed the document on August 7, 1961 while in hospital, and that the birth was recorded the next day.
Get your head on straight.
It was a hospital birth, dumbass.
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything on that paper is of no null and void without a birth date.
That particular hospital says he wasn't born there. Do you think the HI DOH is going to get caught in the middle of this fiasco?
The part about a birth date is not an issue to me. His BC says he was born on Aug. 4, 1961 which was on a Friday. His mother signed (?) the document Monday Aug. 7th and the following day the doctored signed it. All of that is logical as very little gets done on a weekend except if a baby wants to be born.
But I too question the hospital!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#81061 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the record shows that President Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, at Kapiolani Hospital.
The verification also shows that his momma signed the document on August 7, 1961 while in hospital, and that the birth was recorded the next day.
<quoted text>
The part about a birth date is not an issue to me. His BC says he was born on Aug. 4, 1961 which was on a Friday. His mother signed (?) the document Monday Aug. 7th and the following day the doctored signed it. All of that is logical as very little gets done on a weekend except if a baby wants to be born.
So are you saying you believe what is on that fraudulent birth certificate that the White House released? I have a copy of his mothers signature and it doesn't even come close to the one on his alleged long form.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#81062 May 26, 2012

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#81063 May 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything on that paper is of no null and void without a birth date.
That particular hospital says he wasn't born there. Do you think the HI DOH is going to get caught in the middle of this fiasco?
Thank you for your quixotic legal theory. Sorry, it's rubbish.

Born in Hawaii means BORN IN HAWAII.

Too bad the AG of AZ asked for the time of birth, thinking it meant time and date of birth. He got his answer, 7:24 PM. Hee hee hee.

I'm sorry, BirfoonBoy, but Hawaii means Hawaii. And last time I checked, born in Hawaii means born in the United States of America.

Hee hee hee.

Get a life.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man

Flushing, NY

#81064 May 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>"why does he didn't show the real paper"

Might you try to speak English?

Birfoon: "I know when I go to DMV they would like to see real from [sic] bith [sic] certificate."

So you think the President doesn't have a driving license because he couldn't show the proper documentation?
My friend from afican. He's student visa he had driving license look like us-citizen used it. Sound make sensed? He have SSN card are the same as us-citizen have it. He work in hospital you can't know how is legal or illegal until they show they real document. I just get the feaking green card last year. I have to wait 10 year. I hate to see someone came here illegal get better more than legal get. This country is feaking lie. Yea I would say USA is f*cking stupied like they are.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#81065 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, did you see what happened to Newark, NJ Mayor Cory Booker had to do a back stroke within FOUR hours after talking off message on Meet the Press.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/05/21/newark-n...
Obama is the most corrupt president since Woodrow Wilson. There are a lot of people who are really afraid of him. Why?
Not sure what Cory Booker has to do with the price of tea in China, but the rest of your post is your opinion, and you're certainly free to express it. I am also free to doubt its veracity.

United States

#81066 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So he is a Nobel Laureate in Economics! The Nobel prizes went political decades ago. Why do you think B. Obama was awarded that Nobel Peace Prize? He did nothing to earn it except being the first half-black to be elected president of the U.S.!
As far as economics is concerned, Keynesian economics is VooDoo Economics. Just look at Europe!!!
Besides, he is a prof from Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs which is the center for VooDoo economics!
I'm sorry, BirfoonBoy, but one does not receive a Nobel Prize in Economics because of the college he went to. Neither does one receive the prize in physics, medicine, or chemistry due to the college he/she went to.

You insinuated that Krugman's opinion on gasoline pricing was invalid because it was published in the New York Times.

Now if you disagree with his analysis, based on factual data and accepted theory, I'm all ears.

If you dismiss his erudite opinion because it was published in a periodical that you don't like, UR FOS.

But, Rouge, please confine your diatribe to Krugman's analysis.

Try to stay on-point. Puh-lease!(I know that's impossible.)
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Paul Krugman explains gasoline pricing. Paul Krugman, NOBEL LAUREATE IN ECONOMICS.
Rouge Bumpkin in his sub ad hominem bliss: "What else would you expect Paul Krugman to say on a NYT Op-ed?"
In Rouge Bumpkin's world, the opinion of a NOBEL LAUREATE IN ECONOMICS is worthless when it's printed in the NY Times.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#81067 May 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the AG of AZ asked for the time of birth, thinking it meant time and date of birth. He got his answer, 7:24 PM. Hee hee hee.
I'm sorry, BirfoonBoy, but Hawaii means Hawaii. And last time I checked, born in Hawaii means born in the United States of America.
Hee hee hee.
Get a life.
<quoted text>

He didn't ask for anything. He sent her a copy that he had and asked the DOH if that was the same as what they had. So if he sent the DOH a copy then the only copy he had was the one the White House released which has been proven to be a fraudulent POS.

They said they had the same but they did not verify that it was valid. Instead they sent this verification of birth document which was not completely filled out and was initialed by a desk clerk. Which means Onaka's signature was rubber stamped.

That verification document is worthless when one of the most important parts of the issue is missing.

United States

#81068 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, exactly were do these graduates from Woodrow Wilson go to when the graduate? It seems no one wants to hire them!!!!
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Robertson Lawsuit
A lawsuit was brought against the University by the Robertson family heirs in 2002, claiming the school had not met its mission of preparing students for government service, as too few of its graduates take positions in government. Further charges include the University commingling the Woodrow Wilson School endowment with the University endowment; that Woodrow Wilson School endowment funds were used to fund non-Woodrow Wilson School ventures such as the construction of Wallace Hall, for instance, which houses unrelated offices for the Department of Sociology.
On December 10, 2008, the University announced a settlement of the case. The University stated that while it believed it had a high chance of prevailing in the case, it wished to avoid additional millions in legal expenses for both parties. Under the settlement, the University will have full control of the endowment associated with the Robertson Foundation and will continue to use the endowment to support the graduate program. Under the terms of the agreement, the Robertson Foundation will be dissolved and its assets will be transferred to the University to create an endowed fund that will be controlled solely by the University. In return the University agreed to pay $40 million from the Robertson Foundation funds to reimburse the Robertsons' legal fees, and another $50 million (plus interest) to fund a new foundation to be controlled by the Robertsons to prepare students for careers in government service.[
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but Paul Krugman received the NOBEL PRIZE in economics for the work he accomplished. He is a professor at Princeton.

Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. Nobel prizes in economics are an entire different matter. And if graduates don't get their dream jobs, WTF does that have to do with Krugman's Nobel?

Grow up.

Be a man.

United States

#81069 May 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to ask anyone. I can read and my mind doesn't wander like some peoples mind does.
Here are the facts
[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further
Sorry, BirfoonBoy,§338-17.8 has absolutely nothing to do with a child born at Kapiolani.

GROW UP!

5. Name of Hospital: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

Kapiolani is not and was not "out of state".

What is your effing cognitive problem?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Ken Bennett. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear from you.
1 post removed

United States

#81071 May 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't ask for anything. He sent her a copy that he had and asked the DOH if that was the same as what they had. So if he sent the DOH a copy then the only copy he had was the one the White House released which has been proven to be a fraudulent POS.
They said they had the same but they did not verify that it was valid. Instead they sent this verification of birth document which was not completely filled out and was initialed by a desk clerk. Which means Onaka's signature was rubber stamped.
That verification document is worthless when one of the most important parts of the issue is missing.
He didn't ask for anything? RU on drugs?

He sent HI a copy, ASKING FOR VERIFICATION, and HI said all the data matches. RU on drugs?

Sorry, BirfoonBoy, your fantasy story simply is a myth.

Bennett requested verification of birth facts per HRS §338-14.3.

Hawaii DOH verified the facts per statute.

HRS §338-14.3 is not concerned with whether a purported document is valid, but whether the facts therein are true.

The facts were verified.

Get a life!

<><><>> ><><><> ><><><> <><><>< ><><

1. A birth certificate is on file with the Department of Health indicating that Barack Hussein Obama, II was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Name of Person: Barack Hussein Obama, II
3. Department of Health File #: 151 61 10641
4. Time of Birth: 7:24 p.m.
6. Age of Father: 25
7. Birthplace of Father: Kenya, East Africa
8. Age of Mother: 18
9. Birthplace of Mother: Wichita, Kansas
10. Date of Signature of Parent: 8-7-61
11. Date of Signature of Attendant: 8-8-61
12. Date Accepted by Local Registrar: Aug-8 1961
Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files .

GROW UP BIRFOON!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
Get a life.
<quoted text>
Oolongti

Tulsa, OK

#81072 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why? Have you ever worked in a labor and delivery department of the hospital? MOST hospital birth certificates are not signed by the mother RIGHT AWAY....ya wanna know why, genius???
BECAUSE if she is UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MEDICATIONS, ie, DEMEROL, FENTANYL, anesthesia gases, or any other coctail that could IMPAIR JUDGMENT, it isn't considered 'legal'....so, the signing of said documents are usually done 2-3 days POST PARTUM; the secondary reason is that when a woman's body is under such enormous volume change, there is often both euphoria and occasional dysphoria, ie, lack of blood volume to the brain from both hemorrhage and volume depletion. Thirdly: to be sure both mother and baby are stable, it is thought better to wait through the 12-24hour window period post partum, to be sure that both are doing well, ie, mother is stable, baby is nursing, breathing on own, regulating own temperature, etc. It wouldn't be wise to bring a "birth certificate" to be signed, now would it, if the baby was dying??? get the drift?? genius???
You idiots will think up shit all day long that has NO LOGIC at all to it.
Here's an idea....for those of you that weren't just "dropped" in the cowpasture, take a look at your own birth certificates....not all dates will correlate to your birthdate, although some may, but if you look at when things were actually SIGNED, or recorded in your medical record, chances are very good that it was POST PARTUM 24 hours or more.
try LOGICAL THINKING for a change...you'd be surprised how healthy it can be!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#81073 May 26, 2012
Here are the facts

Here is why Hawaii could have a birth certificate in their files.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult
or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth
certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the
director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the
Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal
residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such
child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner
that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any
rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to
prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further

United States

#81074 May 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Here are the facts
Here is why Hawaii could have a birth certificate in their files.
[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.(a) Upon application of an adult
or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth
certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the
director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the
Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal
residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such
child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner
that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any
rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to
prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further
[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.

RU nuts?

Kapiolani was out of state?

Get a grip.

United States

#81075 May 26, 2012
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Have you ever worked in a labor and delivery department of the hospital? MOST hospital birth certificates are not signed by the mother RIGHT AWAY....ya wanna know why, genius???
BECAUSE if she is UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MEDICATIONS, ie, DEMEROL, FENTANYL, anesthesia gases, or any other coctail that could IMPAIR JUDGMENT, it isn't considered 'legal'....so, the signing of said documents are usually done 2-3 days POST PARTUM; the secondary reason is that when a woman's body is under such enormous volume change, there is often both euphoria and occasional dysphoria, ie, lack of blood volume to the brain from both hemorrhage and volume depletion. Thirdly: to be sure both mother and baby are stable, it is thought better to wait through the 12-24hour window period post partum, to be sure that both are doing well, ie, mother is stable, baby is nursing, breathing on own, regulating own temperature, etc. It wouldn't be wise to bring a "birth certificate" to be signed, now would it, if the baby was dying??? get the drift?? genius???
You idiots will think up shit all day long that has NO LOGIC at all to it.
Here's an idea....for those of you that weren't just "dropped" in the cowpasture, take a look at your own birth certificates....not all dates will correlate to your birthdate, although some may, but if you look at when things were actually SIGNED, or recorded in your medical record, chances are very good that it was POST PARTUM 24 hours or more.
try LOGICAL THINKING for a change...you'd be surprised how healthy it can be!
I'm looking at the LFBCs of a pair of twins.

One born nine minutes before the other.

One registered March 25.

The other, March 29.

The latter with a registration number 91 greater than the former.

Both born in a small city in New England.

Birfoon conclusion: One of the twins was born in Kenya!

Hee hee hee.

BTW, I'm not joking, I have the records.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Question the hospital?

Why? Because you don't want to believe it?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#81076 May 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Hey Wojar how much is Obama paying you to TROLL for him?
Well, should you be paid for stupidity and ignorance, you would be richer than Soros. But you could never be a Democrat, you're not intelligent enough.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#81077 May 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that darn Mother Teresa, so political.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bush gets testy over 'anchor babies' term (Aug '15) 3 min Ulysses Grant niece 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Jonah1 12,954
News Mayor of London Boris Johnson meets Hillary Cli... (Feb '15) 6 min Mandingo jr 17
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 8 min Feline piss 140
News Here's what Britain's vote to leave the EU tell... 10 min Trumping On 40
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 12 min Nu Wor Order 99
News Trump: 'We can't continue to allow China to rap... 15 min Beijing Wall Street 35
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min katrina 88 387,887
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 46 min UNwoodtick57 3,175
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr An NFL Fan 1,394,703
More from around the web