BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230985 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#72729 Apr 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the day I joined, I already had thousands of posts.
It starts counting the day you register if your first post is on the day your register. Duh!
You aren't very bright are you?

You registered in Dec 2008, you have 18,269 posts since then. That is a daily average of 15 posts a day.

The math really isn't that hard Wojar. Get a life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72730 Apr 13, 2012
STEVE ANKENY AND BILL KRUSE,

Appellants-Plaintiffs,

vs.

GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF
INDIANA,

Appellee-Respondent.

No. 49A02-0904-CV-353

Thus, the """Court left open""" the issue of whether a person who is born within the United States of alien parents is considered a natural born citizen.[12]

[[[[[[[[[[12] Note that the Court in Minor contemplates only scenarios where both parents are either citizens or aliens, rather in the case of President Obama, whose mother was a U.S. citizen and father was a citizen of the United Kingdom.]]]]]]]]]

Id. at 662-663, 18 S. Ct. at 462 (quotations and citations omitted). The Court held that Mr. Wong Kim Ark was a citizen of the United States “at the time of his birth.”[14] Id. at 705, 18 S. Ct. at 478.

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. Just as a person “born within the British dominions [was] a natural-born British subject” at the time of the framing of the U.S. Constitution, so too were those “born in the allegiance of the United States [] natural-born citizens.”[15]

14 We note the fact that the Court in Wong Kim Ark did not actually pronounce the plaintiff a “natural born Citizen” using the Constitution&#8223;s Article II language is immaterial. For all but forty-four people in our nation&#8223;s history (the forty-four Presidents), the dichotomy between who is a natural born citizen and who is a naturalized citizen under the Fourteenth Amendment is irrelevant. The issue addressed in Wong Kim Ark was whether Mr. Wong Kim Ark was a citizen of the United States on the basis that he was born in the United States. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. at 705, 18 S. Ct. at 478.

[15] We reiterate that we do not address the question of natural born citizen status for persons who became United States citizens at birth by virtue of being born of United States citizen parents, despite the fact that they were born abroad. That question was not properly presented to this court. Without addressing the question, however, we note that nothing in our opinion today should be understood to hold that being born within the fifty United States is the only way one can receive natural born citizen status.

16 We note that President Obama is not the first U.S. President born of parents of differing citizenship.

P.13, 17, 18

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions/pdf/1112...

The court did NOT address the "issue" of obama being a "natural born" citizen....."

They left THAT open!

The judge is ACTING like the "dweebs" on here who do NOT know their "azz from a hole in the ground"........
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#72731 Apr 13, 2012
yet another republiKKKan speaks....

Foster Friess, the multi-millionaire who bankrolled a large portion of Rick Santorum's failed presidential bid, walked back another ill-advised statement this week after he said he hopes President Obama's "teleprompters are bulletproof."

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#72732 Apr 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Foster Friess, the multi-millionaire who bankrolled a large portion of Rick Santorum's failed presidential bid, walked back another ill-advised statement this week after he said he hopes President Obama's "teleprompters are bulletproof."
Oh course you left out part of his quote, didn't you!!!
“Now that they’ve kind of trained their barrels on President Obama I’m afraid his, I hope his teleprompters are bulletproof.”
“I mean that figuratively,” Friess added after a short moment of total silence.

You do know what "figuratively" means, don't you? Probably knot.

You see just a week ago ABC air a "doctored" 911 recording of George Zimmerman which made his remark sound racist when in fact he was just answering the dispatchers request on whether the suspect was "black, white or Hispanic". But did you Libtards question the dispatcher why he said "black" before he said "white or Hispanic"?
Now, since they got raked over the coals a week ago, they are more careful now, aren't they? But you don't give a damn about the truth, do you?
Hey, it might snow tonight in Yucaipa!!!

Location hidden

#72733 Apr 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, a stock market correction usually recovers in 18-24 months but we are now four and a half years into this one with no recovery in site thanks to O'Bummer
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clod when it comes to KNOWING anything about investing.
The Market has more than doubled in the past thirty-six months. That's not a "recovery;" that's a bonanza. The Reagan "recovery" for the first thirty-six months was to go up one quarter.
And you are a twit because the DJIA is still OVER 2,000 points from it's last peak? Can you give any example where the markets took more than four years to recover? Maybe the Great Depression?!? From 1929 until 1951 sound right to you?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#72734 Apr 13, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..
True, Terri, but AkNOTAPilot is not a dumb pilot. He is just dumb. Period,.

Ottawa

#72735 Apr 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is minimum wage up there? Half of minimum wage here in Florida is $3.84.
Minimum wage in Ontario is $10.25 per hour, and averages $10.00 all across Canada. 15% tip is customary. I believe, whatever the min wage is in Florida, that restaurant tipping is 18%. Is what I left the last time, my brother had so informed me. Hope he was right.

Location hidden

#72736 Apr 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is minimum wage up there? Half of minimum wage here in Florida is $3.84 per hour.
Well, I looked it up for you and Ontario's minimum wage is ...$10.25 per hour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_...
Soooo, a waiter/waitress in Ontario makes 2.67 times as much per hour. You don't see any disparity, do you?
Oh, and most Canadians tip significantly less than Americans do DOWN here in Florida!!! I think it is more ignorance than anything else.
Also, clergy, lawyer, medical doctors, etc. are among the worst tippers!!!
And the last thing a lawyer wants to tell his heart surgeon just before his operation is that he is a trial lawyer!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#72737 Apr 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
STEVE ANKENY AND BILL KRUSE,
Appellants-Plaintiffs,
vs.
GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF
INDIANA,
Appellee-Respondent.
No. 49A02-0904-CV-353
and the pathetic KY hilljack proves yet again why Snatorium said KY University's don't us etext books - because no one in KY can read plain English ...

Q: What is the only thing that would suck more than being a Birfoon?

A: Being a KY Hilljack Birfoon.(talk about doubling down on stupid)

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#72738 Apr 13, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum wage in Ontario is $10.25 per hour, and averages $10.00 all across Canada. 15% tip is customary. I believe, whatever the min wage is in Florida, that restaurant tipping is 18%. Is what I left the last time, my brother had so informed me. Hope he was right.
Cheap FKR!

Minimum 20%

Location hidden

#72739 Apr 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
They changed your forecast just a tad. It is now 52F and forecasted to get down to only 36F tonight with a 60% chance of .... rain. Earlier today they were calling for a low of 34F with a 70% chance of SNOW.
But I will check in the morning since it NEVER snow in an April in Yucaipa, does it?
Old Goat

United States

#72740 Apr 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that the above doesn't make sense...
Sorry, Dumb Goat, corporate lobbyist money.
So what foreign influence are you talking about? The Chinese lobby is miniscule compared to the American corporate lobby, as you know.
Still waiting for you to answer that simple question, or are you too dizzy from spinning your yarn?
you were the one to bring-up money.

Are you cornfusing yourself.

Drink a beer you will feel better.

Saw it on the news today, alchol emproves your intellegence. Hell I must be one of them there Instines.

Location hidden

#72741 Apr 13, 2012
But Democrats don't do this sort of stuff. Just watch the video and at about eight seconds you see "crosshairs" on J.D. Hayworth. Yep, a Democrat, Harry Mitchell, puts crosshairs on a Republican and that is okay with you Libtards!!!
&fe ature=related
Oh, but if Sara Palin puts crosshairs on a map, that is way to evil.

Ottawa

#72742 Apr 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I looked it up for you and Ontario's minimum wage is ...$10.25 per hour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_...
Soooo, a waiter/waitress in Ontario makes 2.67 times as much per hour. You don't see any disparity, do you?
Oh, and most Canadians tip significantly less than Americans do DOWN here in Florida!!! I think it is more ignorance than anything else.
Also, clergy, lawyer, medical doctors, etc. are among the worst tippers!!!
And the last thing a lawyer wants to tell his heart surgeon just before his operation is that he is a trial lawyer!!!
Yes, in Florida, between 15 and 20%, and 25% for exceptional service. Guess my 18% is pretty much right on. Will probalby leave 20% next time. Before tax. Also confirmed it's 15% here.

Location hidden

#72743 Apr 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that the above doesn't make sense...
Sorry, Dumb Goat, corporate lobbyist money.
So what foreign influence are you talking about? The Chinese lobby is miniscule compared to the American corporate lobby, as you know.
Still waiting for you to answer that simple question, or are you too dizzy from spinning your yarn?
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>you were the one to bring-up money.
Are you cornfusing yourself.
Drink a beer you will feel better.
Saw it on the news today, alchol emproves your intellegence. Hell I must be one of them there Instines.
But it is okay to get free heating oil from Hugo Chavez, sin't it.

Ottawa

#72744 Apr 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap FKR!
Minimum 20%
God, you're gross. Using you as cannon fodder would be a waste of artilery shells.

Why don't you check the Florida tipping website?
Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Burnet, TX

#72745 Apr 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
. June 15, 1998
Dear John,
I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husband’s help. When I got home, I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor’s daughter!
I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbor’s daughter is 19. We have been married for 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted thay had been having an affair for the past six months. He won’t go to counseling, and I’m afraid I’m a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you help me please?
Sincerely, Terri
Dear Terri,
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all ground wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
I hope this helps.
John
Much better advice- Go to Youtube and listen to "87 Southbound" by Wayne Hancock. Perfect advice for your situation.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#72746 Apr 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Bummer should learn to respect the presidency! He is the most contemptible person to occupy the White House.
Thank you for expressing your loathing and hatred of the President, and how that, in your mind, means he doesn't respect the Presidency.

And that has something to do with the mythical birth certificate requirement in Article 2 Section 1?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoon, he does NOT "go by the same rules we do," you do, or dog catchers or garbage men do. He was elected President according to the same rules that have governed EVERY president of the United States per the CONSTITUTION. Please learn to respect it.
Old Goat

United States

#72747 Apr 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Another admission that you do not accept the principles of conservative free market economics.
well that may be correct.
I think we have had this discussing before.
Do you think it is responsible free market economics to rob citizens of their ability to work?
Old Goat

United States

#72748 Apr 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite the statute. Birfoon law?
Did I say it was against the law? You must read better, the statement was "I think", not an affirmative statement, was it.
You're slipping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,458,026
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 22,396
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Taletha Roxx 403,611
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min tina anne 62,304
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 8 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14,552
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 9 min Fcvk tRump 151
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 10 min Imprtnrd 1,998
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 20 min Chilli J 1,035
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,009
More from around the web