Bruce Springsteen predicts Trump will...

Bruce Springsteen predicts Trump will win the 2020 election, criticizes Democratic candidates

There are 4 comments on the USA Today story from Monday Dec 3, titled Bruce Springsteen predicts Trump will win the 2020 election, criticizes Democratic candidates. In it, USA Today reports that:

Bruce Springsteen predicts Trump will win the 2020 election, criticizes Democratic candidates Changes in America have been unaddressed by both by both Democrats and Republicans, says Bruce Springsteen Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/12/03/bruce-springsteen-predicts-trump-win-2020-election/2189907002/ Famous rockstar and long-time Democrat Bruce Springsteen says he doesn't see anyone right now who can beat President Trump. Veuer's Justin Kircher has the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

mrgleeble

Columbus, OH

#1 Monday Dec 3
Oh, Bruce, don't give up on the damn country yet. I know things are shit right now, but they'll get better. Besides, Trump probably won't be able to run in 2020, with his prison sentence and all...lol
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#2 Monday Dec 3
mrgleeble wrote:
Oh, Bruce, don't give up on the damn country yet. I know things are shit right now, but they'll get better. Besides, Trump probably won't be able to run in 2020, with his prison sentence and all...lol
What would be hilarious if someone in his own party beat him in the Republican primaries. I do not think this has ever happened before.
1 post removed
April La June

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Saturday Dec 8
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>What would be hilarious if someone in his own party beat him in the Republican primaries. I do not think this has ever happened before.
Springsteen needs to make Trump and Christ his Republican Personal Lords and Saviors. I want to let you know that I used to work for ABC News in Colorado Springs and the job sucked due to poor salary and crap like that. The good news is that I now became a Christian by traveling to Washington, D.C. to tour the nation's capitol and I am now baptized in the Good Holy Gospels of Republican Donald Trump so that Republican Jesus Christ is working with me. I got saved at the Church of Donald Trump and Jesus Christ Working Together at the Whitehouse and Trumptowers and that is good news gospel. Anita Fuentes of EMOAF suggested that I travel to D.C. to use the Good Holy Spirits of Donald Trump and Jesus Christ for the world and it worked well for me and my family. Contact Anita at anita@emoaf.org for details. I want you to work with us in furthering the Good Holy Republican Gospels of Donald Trump and Jesus Christ together for the world. I found that I needed Trump to reach Christ in Heaven spiritually and reach me at april@aprillajune.com for details. Things have improved greatly since Trump became president. Proven true! I thank you for your service if you will work with us real good!
Xqz

Richmond, Canada

#5 Saturday Dec 8
BY THE SIZE OF POPULAR VOTE like in the midterms , Trump will lose devastatingly in 2020.

Dumb fools would put all in one basket by saying Trump for 2020.

Whether Trump will be impeached or not as Trump makes the biggest debting and deficits of all time to get US broke, the economy will fall sooner or later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,875,591
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 7 min They cannot kill ... 33
News Senate Votes to Advance Criminal Justice Overha... 9 min Say What 6
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 16 min Annie Oakly 84
News After judge's ruling against 'Obamacare,' what ... 16 min Say What 8
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 19 min DR X 202
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min Build the wall 367,226
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Swamp is full 121,825
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 1 hr WasteWater 351