Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193143 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#203310 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an American involves more than just having been born in the US.
It something thats in your soul - a burning love and loyalty for your country of origin.
I want no part of the "diverse, multicultural" utopia espoused by liberals...
"Being an American involves more than just having been born in the US."
Not per the Constitution Monica. In fact if you are born here you are an American citizen for life.
We all love our Country just not how our Government has sold us out. But that's a work in progress. As to the diverse, multicultural society, it's too late for you and all Americans. That is the society that we live in and have always lived in. That's what America is all about and what makes our Country so strong is the contributions that the immigrants have brought with them.
So really to give all the credit to Liberals is a bit too generous. Our founding fathers came up with it after all.
2 posts removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#203313 Jun 7, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica has never read the US Constitution.
:)
Angler

Fairport, NY

#203314 Jun 7, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica has never read the US Constitution.
Nor anyting else.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#203315 Jun 7, 2012
"Moulton, Ala. With a flickering light shining through her long black hair and her tiny shadow moving across the patio table, Ganae Ewalt walked suspiciously toward her mother.

She had both hands behind her back and a championship smile as the moonlight reflected off her hazel eyes.

"I have something for you," the 7-year-old Moulton Elementary student said to her mother.

Apparently knowing this was going to be one of those special mother-daughter moments, Lorena Ewalt smiled and asked, "What?"

Pulling a 3-inch porcelain angel from behind her back, the daughter said: "I want you to take this with you so you will think about me and Luis."

With tears rolling down her face, Lorena said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Ganae said as she reached to hug her mother.

"Wow," Lorena said as her daughter sat next to her. "That's why I'm doing this. I have to make things right."

Lorena Ewalt, a 40-year-old wife of an American citizen and mother of two American-born kids, has been an undocumented immigrant for 21 years. On Friday, she left the United States to start the path to American citizenship. She left knowing there is a possibility she may never be allowed to return to the United States.

"I am a good person, and I have put my trust in God," Lorena said. "I just believe He has a plan in America for me and my family."

Neighbors and friends agree with her sentiments and have written letters of support for Lorena to show immigration officials.

"She is an inspiration, a great mother and wife, and I admire her for what she is doing," Deborah King of Moulton said.

Moulton Mayor Ray Alexander has been neighbors of the Ewalt family for 10 years. He called her a model citizen, adding Lorena and her husband "have provided strong family values for their children."

Her path to American citizenship starts Friday when she meets with immigration officials at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico."

continued:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

She will most likely be barred from reentry into the U.S. for at least 10 years. All because of the amount of time she lived here illegally.
6 posts removed
Trim

United States

#203322 Jun 7, 2012
GOOGLE: "8 STEPS TO DESTROY AMERICA, RENSE" CLICK THE FIRST ARTICLE. MEXICANS ARE RUINING AMERICA

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#203323 Jun 7, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>So Jack what are your thoughts on Scott Walker's victory to overcome his recall in Wisconsin? What do think of the amount of money which was spent by the supporters of Walker via the Pac Money versus the amount of money which the Dems spent?
I think the democrats picked the wrong fight to have and they lost.

Organized labor is probably in a weaker position now (politically) than ever before and there was a lot of money that could have been useful elsewhere was wasted on a recall campaign that many of us thought was a mistake to begin with.

The political insight of the left continues to astound.

The only bright side for the dems is that Wisconsin voters still support President Obama over Mitt Romney.

As far as money in politics, what can I say?

I thought big money (on both sides) had too much influence even before that ridiculous Supreme Court ruling officially made national politics a rich man's game.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#203324 Jun 7, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
Thank you Moderators!
RIP
david dukes
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/davidduke...
Is that the nut that was using a picture of Scooby Doo as his avatar?
Troll Detector

Pasadena, CA

#203325 Jun 7, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the nut that was using a picture of Scooby Doo as his avatar?
Yup and I have a feeling that he made a new account named "legit4u" as that one spoofed up 9 hrs ago. Probably around the time he noticed nobody was acknowledging his sick Monica & Quirky like pervert comments.
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#203326 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an American involves more than just having been born in the US.
It something thats in your soul - a burning love and loyalty for your country of origin.
I want no part of the "diverse, multicultural" utopia espoused by liberals...
your country of origin is mexico...please return at once.
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#203327 Jun 7, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're anti-racist, which means anti-white. I knew that.
Pendeja, I know plenty of whites who are NOT racist.
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#203328 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
I dont mix with the bottom feeding elements of the Topix underclass,
Rico, Jack, XMan aka American 12:
Dont like me. Dont post to me. I dont like being linked ANY OF your kind
Where do you get the idea I am wild about any of you?
Rico - FO. Dont post to me. You are not in my social standing. I cant be anymore clearer.
Lick your wounds losers
[email protected]!!! You are so effin stupid! If GOD gave you $hit for brains, youd be dangerous. Still [email protected]
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#203329 Jun 7, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! No, I mean the natural nonprogressor... There are a subset of Caucasians and number many....
Are you trying to just argue for the sake of arguing? Look it up...
Um...that still has means nothing. What about the thousands of whites who are NOT immune to AIDS?
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#203330 Jun 7, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>NO! A primates' indigenous habitant is not just the rain forests of Africa...There are Primates indigenous to many parts of the world and can't as of yet be exactly traced to Just Africa.....You're not smart enough...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S imian_immunodeficiency_virus sIMIAN MOnkeys come from Africa. Dumb azz...
Shehaza Nolife

Pasadena, CA

#203331 Jun 7, 2012
hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>your country of origin is mexico...please return at once.
Post Office return to sender, not sufficient postage.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#203333 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Mexican. He's ASHAMED of his ethnicity. Thats why he has orgasms calling himself a "Hispanic!"
Theres MILLIONS of them like that!
They dont want us to be proud of our race though!
Don't worry about who or what I am. Stop posting to or about me. Is that too complicated for you?

Location hidden

#203334 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text> He sounds like the typical Mexican bully. He can dish it out but whines "racism" if you fight back. HIs appearance does not suggest Amercianism nor does his ideology.
Do not post to or about me.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#203336 Jun 7, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's politics and, typical actions of blacks that have committed a crime. Try to lie their way out of it. Of course, all criminals lie to get out of trouble at times. But, since blacks commit more crimes,...
The results cannot change the event as it happens.
Black Panthers are one unit, not a conglomeration.
HaHaHa!! Keep backpedaling. You've been lying to yourself for so long you can't recognize a glitch in the Matrix. Time to REBOOT dear!

Location hidden

#203337 Jun 7, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't proven I lied about anything. Stop lying.
That's ok if you don't see it, I expected as much. Everyone else does. ;)

Location hidden

#203338 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Rico to quit stalking me all over Topix and we got a deal
I know who and what you are. I dont care either
I don't give a chit what Rico does, there is no "deal". You stop posting to and about me period.

Location hidden

#203339 Jun 7, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Rico to quit stalking me all over Topix and we got a deal
I know who and what you are. I dont care either
" I know who and what you are"

How did you come to this information. Are you stalking me? I've never told my real name here on Topix so there's only one way you could have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Quirky 42,307
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 20 min CodeTalker 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Ghey Ghost 1,642,916
News Senator Al Franken cut from PBS David Letterman... 36 min CodeTalker 28
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Susanm 320,176
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 1 hr Quirky 281
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr DR X 120
More from around the web