Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: The Daily Democrat 3,802

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Full Story
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#1133 Dec 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It certainly wasn't the republicans they wouldn't know a bit from a byte - ye moron!
Can't accept failure can you?Get used to it troll.It wasn't rep. that hired unamerican contractors.Geez you'd think as much time as the King spends in Hollywood or on the campaign trail he'd find someone capable to do the job.Sad though we're getting used to libturd failure.3.5 years and it still doesn't work.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1134 Dec 2, 2013
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Can't accept failure can you?Get used to it troll.It wasn't rep. that hired unamerican contractors.Geez you'd think as much time as the King spends in Hollywood or on the campaign trail he'd find someone capable to do the job.Sad though we're getting used to libturd failure.3.5 years and it still doesn't work.
Why do you celebrate failure? The ACA is a spectacular success in states where the Governors acted within the law and cooperated. I can't tell you how many people I have spoken to who are thrilled with the insurance they will soon have.

In other states the Governors did not set-up exchanges or cooperate in anyway. They did everything they possibly could to derail the law and they did have some success in screwing things up. Of course in spite of everything people are still getting insurance.

When your stated goal is to destroy something and all you can manage to do is slow it down a bit, that is a failure.

truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#1135 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you celebrate failure? The ACA is a spectacular success in states where the Governors acted within the law and cooperated. I can't tell you how many people I have spoken to who are thrilled with the insurance they will soon have.
In other states the Governors did not set-up exchanges or cooperate in anyway. They did everything they possibly could to derail the law and they did have some success in screwing things up. Of course in spite of everything people are still getting insurance.
When your stated goal is to destroy something and all you can manage to do is slow it down a bit, that is a failure.
Let's see why do i celebrate failure?Government control over healthcare does not work and especially in a "free' society.The Unaca is a complete and utter failure,quit smoking crack. Those states that you so happily applaud are having success with medicaid enrollees,not people paying for insurance policies and definitely not in the age category that they Have to have for success.Morons like you think because someone got something it's a success,no it is not. Who's gonna pay for it?This Gov. does not have the money to pour into this black hole called Obozoscam.We do not have to do a thing to slow it down as you say,it's imploding by its self.19 separate delays.They are delaying the inevitable,FAILURE.Point your finger in the direction it needs pointed to,THE OBOZO ADMINISTRATION>
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1136 Dec 2, 2013
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see why do i celebrate failure?Government control over healthcare does not work and especially in a "free' society.The Unaca is a complete and utter failure,quit smoking crack. Those states that you so happily applaud are having success with medicaid enrollees,not people paying for insurance policies and definitely not in the age category that they Have to have for success.Morons like you think because someone got something it's a success,no it is not. Who's gonna pay for it?This Gov. does not have the money to pour into this black hole called Obozoscam.We do not have to do a thing to slow it down as you say,it's imploding by its self.19 separate delays.They are delaying the inevitable,FAILURE.Point your finger in the direction it needs pointed to,THE OBOZO ADMINISTRATION>
Simply incoherent.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#1137 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply incoherent.
No what's incoherent is the messages that people get when they log on to HC.Gov .Blame is solely on the shoulders of the dummycrap/liberals.Hey,"y ou built this",now you live with it.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#1138 Dec 2, 2013
Obozo admin. says today they are shooting for a new and better experience with healtcare.gov .I got a better idea,why don't they shoot for the next boat outta here.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1139 Dec 2, 2013
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>No what's incoherent is the messages that people get when they log on to HC.Gov .Blame is solely on the shoulders of the dummycrap/liberals.Hey,"y ou built this",now you live with it.
I did not realize that you were trying to purchase insurance on the exchanges and had actual expereince. Why didn't you say so?

My experiences were fantastic. Please share your experiences with us. Unless of course you are just full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about. In that case just change the subject and start calling people names.
just wondering

Oakland, CA

#1140 Dec 2, 2013
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Can't accept failure can you?Get used to it troll.It wasn't rep. that hired unamerican contractors.Geez you'd think as much time as the King spends in Hollywood or on the campaign trail he'd find someone capable to do the job.Sad though we're getting used to libturd failure.3.5 years and it still doesn't work.
And how would you know? you troglodytes always set the bar to low just sit (which all you do) and watch!!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1141 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize that you were trying to purchase insurance on the exchanges and had actual expereince. Why didn't you say so?
My experiences were fantastic. Please share your experiences with us. Unless of course you are just full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about. In that case just change the subject and start calling people names.
Well congradulations for you and I'm glad you put out all your personal info for the hackers to access.I'm just gonna pay the fine and then next year pay the fine. I'm not putting my info out there.You want to be the fool go right ahead.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1142 Dec 2, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know? you troglodytes always set the bar to low just sit (which all you do) and watch!!
How would I know I sat and watched people from MSNBC and CNN try to log into the disasterous website I also watched the hearing where the 5 security people stated they would not put there info on this site.Just wondering why people would want to do this.Identity theft is at an all time high. This website(joke)is a hackers field of dreams. You keep up the faith.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1143 Dec 2, 2013
Besides D. Plouffe stated yesterday that this website may not be fully 100% functional until 2017.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1144 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well congradulations for you and I'm glad you put out all your personal info for the hackers to access.I'm just gonna pay the fine and then next year pay the fine. I'm not putting my info out there.You want to be the fool go right ahead.
Oh the hackers. My God. The hackers.

Turn off FOX you idiot.

It may come as a surprise to you, but nobody in the world will sell an insurance policy to somebody without knowing their name.

I have some real bad news for you. When you show up at the hospital one day without insurance they are also going to ask you for your name and date of birth. So much for your desire to stay off of the grid.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1145 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the hackers. My God. The hackers.
Turn off FOX you idiot.
It may come as a surprise to you, but nobody in the world will sell an insurance policy to somebody without knowing their name.
I have some real bad news for you. When you show up at the hospital one day without insurance they are also going to ask you for your name and date of birth. So much for your desire to stay off of the grid.
Brilliant that's all I can say for you.Apparently you do not pay attention.In a hearing in Wash.the 5 It secuity specialist stated they would not give their personal info to this website.I think I'll go with their advice over yours.And at least when you do go to the hospital and give your info it's alot safer than the garbage websites security.But once again you go right ahead and roll the dice.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1146 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant that's all I can say for you.Apparently you do not pay attention.In a hearing in Wash.the 5 It secuity specialist stated they would not give their personal info to this website.I think I'll go with their advice over yours.And at least when you do go to the hospital and give your info it's alot safer than the garbage websites security.But once again you go right ahead and roll the dice.
Which planet do you live on?

One of the very first questions the authorities ask identity theft victims is if they have been in a hospital recently. It is a huge problem in hospitals.

I bet when you eventually go bankrupt from your decision to not have insurance you will have no problem providing your name to the people at Medicaid.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1147 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which planet do you live on?
One of the very first questions the authorities ask identity theft victims is if they have been in a hospital recently. It is a huge problem in hospitals.
I bet when you eventually go bankrupt from your decision to not have insurance you will have no problem providing your name to the people at Medicaid.
Sorry that must be in Cali.I've been through training and that was never a question that we asked anybody or were taught to ask someone. Your pulling stuff out of the air. I work for a great hospital system and we have NEVER had a case of ID fraud.Most ID fraud victims are victims because they were careless with their personal info. Going to HC.gov would be careless and your personal info will NOT be safe.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1148 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that must be in Cali.I've been through training and that was never a question that we asked anybody or were taught to ask someone. Your pulling stuff out of the air. I work for a great hospital system and we have NEVER had a case of ID fraud.Most ID fraud victims are victims because they were careless with their personal info. Going to HC.gov would be careless and your personal info will NOT be safe.
Wait a minute. You "work for a great hospital system" and they do not provide medical insurance to their staff? Are you sure you are not working for a vet? Maybe that explains why they treat patients, but never ask for their names.

http://money.msn.com/saving-money-tips/post.a...
spOko

Oakland, CA

#1149 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant that's all I can say for you.Apparently you do not pay attention.In a hearing in Wash.the 5 It secuity specialist stated they would not give their personal info to this website.I think I'll go with their advice over yours.And at least when you do go to the hospital and give your info it's alot safer than the garbage websites security.But once again you go right ahead and roll the dice.
Clearly, you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag with directions - lights on nobody home eh pal!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1150 Dec 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag with directions - lights on nobody home eh pal!
Clearly your just another libturd that is clueless,oh I trust the Gov. with everything in my life.Com plete Gov control that's what your kind stand for.Not me,less Gov the better we are.You keep living your dream.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1151 Dec 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. You "work for a great hospital system" and they do not provide medical insurance to their staff? Are you sure you are not working for a vet? Maybe that explains why they treat patients, but never ask for their names.
http://money.msn.com/saving-money-tips/post.a...
Did i ever say such a thing? absolutely not. what I did say in a previous post was we were going to be effected by Obozoscam.Another lie that King hussein told. If you like your insurance you can keep it. Bold faced liar,but you keep up your misguided support of the liar n chief.
Memo From Turner

Wantagh, NY

#1152 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Did i ever say such a thing? absolutely not. what I did say in a previous post was we were going to be effected by Obozoscam.Another lie that King hussein told. If you like your insurance you can keep it. Bold faced liar,but you keep up your misguided support of the liar n chief.
Of course you said it. It is right there in black and white.

Nice job pivoting to a different topic and resorting to name calling. How lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 6 min nhjeff 218
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 7 min kuda 47
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 7 min The Cure 3,385
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min The_Box 3,949
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,191,980
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 201,404
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 11 min lol 14
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min phil shifley 172,204
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min J A M at noontime 313,224
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Silent Echo 1,889
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 2 hr mjjcpa 639
More from around the web