Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3375 Jun 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO dear: you will always be the sh!t. A pathetic limp-wristed queer little who can only grow fur on his raisin-sized testes shaking his fist from behind the computer screen.
You have done nothing for this country, you little fairy.
You will do nothing for this country, you little fairy.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Go tell your life partner I was mean to you.
Post 93,755 failed to hit its mark slick. Keep trying you may one day get there.I doubt it,but you may.
Have you called your new hero Bergdal yet? He will need some new friends since his terrorist buddies are thousands of miles away. Since you think he's a hero and all. Maybe you can pin his traitor medal on him.No he's gonna need an attorney,"YOU CAN DO IT".

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3376 Jun 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The US Army doesn't honor deserters.
The State department and Obama are off on their own.
Who are you to prejudge him? Marcus Luttrell?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...

Four Myths About the Bowe Bergdahl Swap That Must Be Destroyed

Don't believe everything you hear when it comes to the return of the highest profile American POW in a generation

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...

[EXCERPT:}

MYTH: This sets a dangerous precedent that the U.S. will negotiate with terrorists

In the first minutes after Bergdahl was released on May 31st, various media and political elites took up the all-too-predictable rallying cry that the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists. The claim – in this context – is absurd for at least three distinct reasons. Though the White House recently said the Taliban is on the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists by executive order, the Taliban is not actually on the U.S. State Department's list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. The distinction may be somewhat academic, but confusing or conflating the Taliban with Al Qaeda (as John McCain recently did on CNN) is bad analysis and bad policy. The Taliban is primarily a local political and military organization, and has demonstrated little or no interest in attacking U.S. citizens on U.S. soil.

Second, the U.S.– and many other countries – in fact do negotiate with terrorists and other unseemly figures and organizations. This prisoner swap is far from unprecedented, and as President Obama said, this is what happens at the end of a war.

Third, as the Kabul-based journalist (and Rolling Stone contributor) Matt Aikins pointed out, "It's a war, not a hostage crisis, dummies." In a war, it's generally better not to give an enemy an incentive to kill your side's captured soldiers – which would be the perverse outcome of taking a strict "don't negotiate" stance.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3377 Jun 7, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Post 93,755 failed to hit its mark slick. Keep trying you may one day get there.I doubt it,but you may.
Have you called your new hero Bergdal yet? He will need some new friends since his terrorist buddies are thousands of miles away. Since you think he's a hero and all. Maybe you can pin his traitor medal on him.No he's gonna need an attorney,"YOU CAN DO IT".
Gas passing troll, debate on the issue. You don't get to decide who somebody's hero is, but I can pretty much tell from reading your posts that you're nobody's hero, young or old.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3378 Jun 7, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
Have you called your new hero Bergdal yet?
He did more in his life for this country than you have ever done or will ever do.

Among vets, you will find that you aren't worthy of licking his shoes.

You have done nothing for this country.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3379 Jun 7, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3380 Jun 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Who are you to prejudge him? Marcus Luttrell?....
Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell Slams Bowe Bergdahl Prisoner Exchange
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times June 4, 2014

Marcus Luttrell, the former Navy SEAL that had a movie made about his story in Afghanistan, slammed the exchange of five terrorist prisoners for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

Luttrell, the lone survivor of Operation Redwing, said that the Taliban did all they could to kill him–trying to cut his head off.

“They were doing everything they could to get to me to kill me,” he told The Blaze.“That’s the part that kind of got me off-guard, was the fact that they held him [Bergdahl].“They don’t normally do that.”

Bergdahl left his post five years, and many who served with him describe him as a traitor and deserter. They say that he often expressed anti-American views and spent a long time planning how he could vanish without a trace.

Lutrell said that when he was being held by the Taliban, a prisoner exchange never crossed his mind. And he wouldn’t have wanted it.

“The thing that I held on to was that my teammates would come get me, or I was going to die out there, not turn over some of the guys that were responsible for some of the worst atrocities that we’ve seen so far,” he said.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/715807-lone-s...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3381 Jun 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell
Don't care.

The USA doesn't leave its POWs behind.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3382 Jun 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Lutrell said that when he was being held by the Taliban, a prisoner exchange never crossed his mind. And he wouldn’t have wanted it.
Rush Limpballs said if he had to do it all over again, he'd volunteer top serve in Vietnam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3383 Jun 7, 2014
PS: he was held for five days.

Five whole days...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3384 Jun 7, 2014
PS: and he wasn't held by the Taliban..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3385 Jun 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh.
How many "e's in 'grammer' again, shug?
Or is it 'e' after 'a' except after 'c'?
You do need a real education that is for sure.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3386 Jun 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact that there are no 'e's in 'grammar'?
You just figured that out.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3387 Jun 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Anal Butter: he can't even come up with his own schtick.
You mean Poor AnalDiver of course.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3388 Jun 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell Slams Bowe Bergdahl Prisoner Exchange
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times June 4, 2014
Marcus Luttrell, the former Navy SEAL that had a movie made about his story in Afghanistan, slammed the exchange of five terrorist prisoners for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.
Luttrell, the lone survivor of Operation Redwing, said that the Taliban did all they could to kill him–trying to cut his head off.
“They were doing everything they could to get to me to kill me,” he told The Blaze.“That’s the part that kind of got me off-guard, was the fact that they held him [Bergdahl].“They don’t normally do that.”
Bergdahl left his post five years, and many who served with him describe him as a traitor and deserter. They say that he often expressed anti-American views and spent a long time planning how he could vanish without a trace.
Lutrell said that when he was being held by the Taliban, a prisoner exchange never crossed his mind. And he wouldn’t have wanted it.
“The thing that I held on to was that my teammates would come get me, or I was going to die out there, not turn over some of the guys that were responsible for some of the worst atrocities that we’ve seen so far,” he said.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/715807-lone-s...
I watched his interview. Did you? I think he weighed his comments. He had his own horrendous experience, but I also think he was cautious and not wanting to pass judgement. Regardless, the Army will decide whether any further action is required. Bergdahl spent five years as a prisoner. Marcus Luttrell never saw "capture" as even a remote possibility. His pursuers who killed his fellow Seals had nothing other than death in mind. Sometimes the enemy wants "bait and ammunition" for a tradeoff. Sometimes the enemy just wants to put you down - permanently. Each situation is different.

The bottom line is that this is just another pretext for Fringers on the right to attack the sitting President. There may be SOME justification for complaint, but the folks raising such a big ruckus are only looking for excuses to impugn. Even John McCain is confused between the Taliban and Al Qaeda - not one and the same. We don't have Taliban planning attacks on U.S. soil of which I am aware. Do you know something different? LInk?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3389 Jun 7, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong shit for brains your lying can't keep up.
So True!!!!
1 post removed
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3391 Jun 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gas passing troll, debate on the issue. You don't get to decide who somebody's hero is, but I can pretty much tell from reading your posts that you're nobody's hero, young or old.
Btch You know nothing about me.I can tell alot by your post. You think the traitor served with "honor and distinction" like the low life Rice stated.I think the traitor deserves what comes out of the end of an M16.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3392 Jun 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you to prejudge him? Marcus Luttrell?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...
Four Myths About the Bowe Bergdahl Swap That Must Be Destroyed
Don't believe everything you hear when it comes to the return of the highest profile American POW in a generation
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...
[EXCERPT:}
MYTH: This sets a dangerous precedent that the U.S. will negotiate with terrorists
In the first minutes after Bergdahl was released on May 31st, various media and political elites took up the all-too-predictable rallying cry that the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists. The claim – in this context – is absurd for at least three distinct reasons. Though the White House recently said the Taliban is on the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists by executive order, the Taliban is not actually on the U.S. State Department's list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. The distinction may be somewhat academic, but confusing or conflating the Taliban with Al Qaeda (as John McCain recently did on CNN) is bad analysis and bad policy. The Taliban is primarily a local political and military organization, and has demonstrated little or no interest in attacking U.S. citizens on U.S. soil.
Second, the U.S.– and many other countries – in fact do negotiate with terrorists and other unseemly figures and organizations. This prisoner swap is far from unprecedented, and as President Obama said, this is what happens at the end of a war.
Third, as the Kabul-based journalist (and Rolling Stone contributor) Matt Aikins pointed out, "It's a war, not a hostage crisis, dummies." In a war, it's generally better not to give an enemy an incentive to kill your side's captured soldiers – which would be the perverse outcome of taking a strict "don't negotiate" stance.
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fou...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Hey libtard azz hat. He was never a POW. Take your own advice and don't believe the bullsht coming out of the WH. Truth isn't in the WH priority list.
His platoon members all stated he was a deserter. But you being the libtard clown you are believe the liar n chief.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3393 Jun 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I watched his interview. Did you? I think he weighed his comments. He had his own horrendous experience, but I also think he was cautious and not wanting to pass judgement. Regardless, the Army will decide whether any further action is required. Bergdahl spent five years as a prisoner. Marcus Luttrell never saw "capture" as even a remote possibility. His pursuers who killed his fellow Seals had nothing other than death in mind. Sometimes the enemy wants "bait and ammunition" for a tradeoff. Sometimes the enemy just wants to put you down - permanently. Each situation is different.
The bottom line is that this is just another pretext for Fringers on the right to attack the sitting President. There may be SOME justification for complaint, but the folks raising such a big ruckus are only looking for excuses to impugn. Even John McCain is confused between the Taliban and Al Qaeda - not one and the same. We don't have Taliban planning attacks on U.S. soil of which I am aware. Do you know something different? LInk?
The great Marcus Luttrell never betrayed his fellow soldiers and never betrayed his country.Bergdal AT HIS OWN DOING walked away from his unit and became a willing participant and converted to be a MUSLIME. There's a major difference between the two.Bergdal is lower than dirt.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3394 Jun 7, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text> Btch You know nothing about me.I can tell alot by your post. You think the traitor served with "honor and distinction" like the low life Rice stated.I think the traitor deserves what comes out of the end of an M16.
I know everything about you worth knowing - which isn't much. What is clear is that when you can't debate on point, you start calling somebody B*tch, don't you? Why? I suspect it's because you're as dumb and uninformed as AntB's proverbial box of rocks.

I haven't read that he's been convicted of traitorous behavior - or even charged with it. I don't consider Susan Rice to be low life. You would be a total uneducated nitwit to make that comment about a woman whose accomplishments are something you can't even dream of having for yourself. Of course, I seriously doubt she'd have to resort to calling you B*tch in order to rebut you and shut down your argument in about two seconds flat.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3395 Jun 7, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>The great Marcus Luttrell never betrayed his fellow soldiers and never betrayed his country.Bergdal AT HIS OWN DOING walked away from his unit and became a willing participant and converted to be a MUSLIME. There's a major difference between the two.Bergdal is lower than dirt.
Bigot, if Bowe Bergdahl is convicted of something, get back in touch and please post the link to the new article about the trial. Until such time, you're a gossiping right wing lunatic who still hasn't figured out that you are living in a country founded on the basis of our right to religious freedoms. Islam is practiced in peace and without conflict with our Constitutional Laws here in America. Tolerance. Get some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colleges pushed to note sexual misconduct on tr... 3 min clay 14
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min king of kings 13,205
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 4 min Sandra 2,318
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 4 min Quirky 31
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 4 min o see the light 71
News Barbara Bush: Sarah Palin should stay in Alaska (Nov '10) 6 min Sugar3838 4,779
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Im Better than You 404,363
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Incognito4Ever 1,460,347
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 59 min Xrcb 14,932
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,598
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 1 hr Mothra 149
More from around the web