Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3199 Jun 4, 2014
Ciao!
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3200 Jun 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them what, sh!thole?
You haven't lifted a finger for this country.
My brother is alive today thanks to the VA- just as millions of vets who have received care over their lifetime after serving their country.
Go to a reunion and ask how many are in the zipper club.
It isn't something your kind would understand, mooch.
LIAR

Location hidden

#3201 Jun 4, 2014
I'm not surprised you can't find a vet in your immediate family, shug.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3202 Jun 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't find a vet in your immediate family, shug.
I'm not surprised you can get on here and lie like you do after you've been caught lying.

Location hidden

#3203 Jun 4, 2014
Not a finger for this country, mooch.

Do stop trying to pretend you speak for vets.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3204 Jun 4, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not surprised you can get on here and lie like you do after you've been caught lying.
Are you still refusing to have medical insurance just to stick it to Obama? Does that mean us taxpayers have to pay for you now?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3205 Jun 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Not a finger for this country, mooch.
Do stop trying to pretend you speak for vets.
You say something liar?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3206 Jun 4, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still refusing to have medical insurance just to stick it to Obama? Does that mean us taxpayers have to pay for you now?
Are you still refusing to have mental health treatment?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3207 Jun 4, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still refusing to have mental health treatment?
Looks like you were caught in one more lie.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3208 Jun 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
You've proved no such thing, Brainless. The VA has had problems but then the VA has served millions of men and women. And if you knew any vets you could ask- they may have had problems but they are glad the VA is there.
They'd do better with an insurance policy that wouldn't force them into single payer, but with shorter wait times than the VA provides. The veterans who died while on waiting lists are just part of the problem. In the VA, death panels are called waiting lists and bureaucrats are rewarded for reducing documented waiting periods and expensive doctor's examinations. Single payer is always bad because government planning is intrinsically flawed through politics.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#3210 Jun 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They'd do better with an insurance policy that wouldn't force them into single payer
You should preface everything you say with stating you don't know what you are talking about.

Home, sweet home.

#3211 Jun 5, 2014
Why, is that what you do?

I know Bergdahl wasn't left behind, he walked away. We used to shoot deserters; I miss the good old days.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#3213 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Why, is that what you do?
I know Bergdahl wasn't left behind.
You don't know sh!t.

America doesn't leave its soldiers behind.

Location hidden

#3214 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
We used to shoot deserters; I miss the good old days.
No we never did, honey, and you haven't lifted a finger for this country.
1 post removed

Home, sweet home.

#3216 Jun 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
You don't know sh!t. America doesn't leave its soldiers behind.
You never heard the acronym MIA? It means missing in action, not walked away from his unit, duty station and country. There were deserters in the Vietnam war who stayed for decades.

barefoot2626 wrote:
No we never did, honey,[execute deserters]
We left PVT Edward Donald Slovik behind, along with 95 American soldiers executed for rape and murder.

barefoot2626 wrote:
and you haven't lifted a finger for this country.
I haven't discussed my military service and I have no intention of sharing with barfuss. Let's just say, every NCO knows enough to teach new recruits not to play around and surrender to the enemy by accident or intent. Bergdahl's no leader, no non-commissioned officer, and I don't like it when the media calls him Sergeant.

Home, sweet home.

#3217 Jun 5, 2014
let's review the execution of Pvt. Eddie Slovik. Slovik's offense: desertion in wartime.(See the tie-in?)

Unlike Bowe Bergdahl, who deserted his unit, according to the accounts of his comrades, Slovik never actually deserted. He also didn't call America a "disgusting" country or say he was "ashamed to be an American."

Slovik was just a chicken.

In October 1944, as Allied forces were sweeping through France, Slovik left his position on the front lines, walked to the rear of his unit and handed a note to the cook, confessing his desertion. The letter explained that he was "so scared" that he had already abandoned his unit once, and concluded: "AND I'LL RUN AWAY AGAIN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT THERE."

Slovik was like Bradley Manning minus the lipstick and eyeliner.

A lieutenant, a company commander and a judge advocate all tried to persuade Slovik to shred the letter and return to his unit, warning him that he'd be tried for desertion otherwise. Slovik refused.

In the middle of World War II, the military court-martialed Slovik, tried him and sentenced him to death.

Allied Supreme Commander Dwight Eisenhower denied Slovik's pardon request, saying it would encourage more desertions, just as the fighting was getting especially hot. Slovik was executed by firing squad and buried among the numbered graves of court-martialed rapists and murderers in an American military cemetery in France.

Contrast Slovik's story with the beloved troop whose return just cost us the release of five of the most dangerous terrorists in the world....
http://www.anncoulter.com/

Location hidden

#3218 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You never heard the acronym MIA?.
Dipsh!t:

Those who have never served don't seem to understand the contract that this government has with those who serve, even the lowliest E-1 (in rank) fresh out of boot: for giving up his/her freedom (and potentially life) for this country, the country promises but one thing: it will do what it needs to do to get him/her back if he/she is taken prisoner from his/her captors.

And if he/she dies: this country will do what ever it can to recover the body.

Now I understand: it's something stupid sh!t like yourself who hasn't served or lifted a finger for this country doesn't understand.

But there it is.

And it doesn't matter the circumstances that the soldier or sailor is captured, the fact is: this soldier, after volunteering to serve this country (and did so in battle) served.

And America- and its commander in chief- was obligated to get him back.

Location hidden

#3219 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
let's review the execution of Pvt. Eddie Slovik. Slovik's offense: desertion in wartime.(See the tie-in?)
He was convicted, dipsh!t.

And wasn't POW.

Location hidden

#3220 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I haven't discussed my military service and I have no intention of sharing with barfuss. Let's just say, every NCO knows enough to teach new recruits not to play around and surrender
Let us just say a f*king hump who doesn't understand the contract this government has with it soldiers/sailors never made it through boot camp.

Tens of millions have served this country and tens of thousands have deserted - some in battle- and the government executed one, and it did not execute him for desertion, it executed him- under orders of Eisenhower- to make an example of him.
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3221 Jun 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was convicted, dipsh!t.
And wasn't POW.
Your the dipshit.Bergdal was not a pow. He was a deserter.He deserves nothing but a court martial. Figures you'd be the azzhole to defend this traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,419,744
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 222,680
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Jay 239,742
News When eating fibre can make you even MORE bunged... 14 min Actual Science 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Actual Science 61,063
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 26 min Into The Night 659
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min JODECKO 16,027
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 393,357
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 5 hr Mothra 89
More from around the web