Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wedn...

Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

There are 799 comments on the The Daily Record story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#611 Oct 10, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> DIPSTICK ? NOW LEWTS NAME CALL , YOU LOOSE SLUT , YOU WANT TO CALL NAMES , LET'S GET IT WHORE ,, I FEEL FOR YOUR MOM AND YOUR FAMILY THAT WAS RAPED .. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN IN MY CONVERSATION , THEY ARE AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULE .. NOW ON THE OTHER HAND GOOF ... THIS DIP STICK DOES NOT WANT TO PAY FOR YOU ABORTIONS OR YOUR FREAKIN RUBBERS .. TAXES .. MY TAXES SHOULD NOT GO TO A SLUT THAT WONT KEEP THEIR PANTS ON .... TEENS ARE DIFFERENT THEY ARE YOUNG AND HAVE A LOT TO LEARN BUT IF YOU ARE OVER 30 AND HAVING SEX .. BUY YOUR OWN RUBBERS AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN ABORTIONS .. THE TAX PAYERS SHOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A SLUT THAT HAS SEX .. STUPID
My mom and family that was raped? Not me! Wrong poster idiot!

LOL, tsk tsk...your woman hating is showing in your name calling!

No one is asking you to pay for rubbers or abortions. The subject is prescription contraceptive coverage ya crack head.

Now, tell us again you are a woman...go ahead lie to us some more.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#612 Oct 10, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Rightwing nuts haven't been taught the term fascist by Fux because it would be too scary for them to have to look in the mirror. Fux, that is.
FOX, NPR, TimeLife, C-Span, and all of the mainstream media is owned and controlled by the same evil cabal which controls both the GOP & the Democratic Party. That cabal wins regardless of the winners of the selections. The parties are playing good-cop/bad-cop with the citizenry but we are too busy working, watching sports and reality shows to pay attention as we spiral into their NWO just like in Revelation and '1984'.
www.WND.com
God Is The Only Choice

Akron, OH

#613 Oct 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea didnt think you would answer....YOU KNOW DARN WELL YOU LOVE BIG GOVERNMENT CONTROLING PEOPLE PERSONAL LIVES ALL WHY WASTING TRILLIONS ON WARS AND WALL STREET AND BANKS GETTING BAILED OUT AND OIL COMPANIES GETTING BILLIONS IN FREE MONEY AND FREE USE OF TAX PAYERS LAND....But you dont one dime going to sick poor or old people/////TYPICAL NAZI FASCIST DEMONIC GOP SLIME.
I answered you because I just let you show yourself for what you are. Read your own post, you're a typical leftist extremist, all you have is to call names. Like I said, very cute, but I'm done with you now. Thanks for exposing what you really are!

Romney/Ryan 2012 Pro Life <3

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#614 Oct 10, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered you because I just let you show yourself for what you are. Read your own post, you're a typical leftist extremist, all you have is to call names. Like I said, very cute, but I'm done with you now. Thanks for exposing what you really are!
Romney/Ryan 2012 Pro Life <3
Ok liar.....Bye go to your KKK meeting or go have sex with your sister or beat you some black people...Or whatever you religous demons do,let us adult PATRIOTIC people talk.....BYE HITLER LOVER....

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#615 Oct 10, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>We are the smell of life and death to both the saved and the unsaved.
Obama is the Son-of-Perdition, Man-of-Lawlessness, diverse from all who have gone before, evil, boastful and without natural-affection for women.
PBS: Obama Classmate; Obama Claimed He Was
Kenyan Royalty And Indonesian Prince
Upset you have a black president, huh?
WelbyMD wrote:
Excerpt Via PBS Frontline Interview
She (Kristen Caldwell) grew up and attended Punahou School with "Barry" Obama. She recalls how as a young child, Obama alternatively told classmates he was an Indonesian prince or Kenyan royalty.
What was he then, eight?

WelbyMD wrote:
I understand that he told his fifth-grade class that he was Kenyan royalty, but I never heard that story until years later. My sister and I remember very clearly that he was an Indonesian prince and that he would be going back there. So there was some reference to where he had come from, and the understanding was his family was there.
FULL INTERVIEW: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...
He also wrote "KING OBAMA' in the wet cement of the playground in Indonesia.
www.WND.com
LOL.
World Nut Daily.
Fundies never develop an ability to reason beyond those of a 5th grader.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#616 Oct 10, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make this simple.
Life does not begin before conception,if that's what you mean.
'I' mean?

I am not the one quote biblical scripture and misinterpreting what that scripture says: when God says he knows someone before he was formed in the womb, God is speaking BEFORE fertilization.

I cannot help you cannot read the scripture that you quote or that you don't understand what the passage means.

According to scripture (Jewish, Christian, Muslim): life begins at birth.

Casper, WY

#617 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What was he then, eight?
<quoted text>
LOL.
World Nut Daily.
Fundies never develop an ability to reason beyond those of a 5th grader.
He's almost half-black but I suupose you adhere to Dred Scott.
I voted for Alan Keyes(who really is a blackman) long before I ever heard of Kenyan-born Obama.
Back when Bill Ayers' mother was given mail for the student Soetoro she told the mailman he's that "foreign kid we're helping through college". When her mailman one day met the gawky Barry Obama he came right out and said "I'm going to be your president one day."
That is how long the arms of the Freemasons extend.

Location hidden

#618 Oct 10, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
Some christians believe,the soul is made along with the blueprint of the body at conception,since your argument is all christians believe it is at birth,
My, what a LIAR you are.

I did not say or come close to implying all Christians agree on anything, including: where the sun rises, east or west.

I am saying: according to CHRISTIAN scripture (and Jews & Muslim as well) life begins at birth.

And I invite you to prove otherwise.

Casper, WY

#619 Oct 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
'I' mean?
I am not the one quote biblical scripture and misinterpreting what that scripture says: when God says he knows someone before he was formed in the womb, God is speaking BEFORE fertilization.
I cannot help you cannot read the scripture that you quote or that you don't understand what the passage means.
If it's not alive why do you have to kill it?

Location hidden

#620 Oct 10, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
A human fetus is human.
A human fetus is not a human.

Do you want to start here and work backwards or forwards?

Panorama City, CA

#621 Oct 10, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>He's almost half-black but I suupose you adhere to Dred Scott.
I voted for Alan Keyes(who really is a blackman) long before I ever heard of Kenyan-born Obama.
BTW, birther, nothing in the US Constitution says you have to be born in the US to be president.
WelbyMD wrote:
Back when Bill Ayers' mother was given mail for the student Soetoro she told the mailman he's that "foreign kid we're helping through college". When her mailman one day met the gawky Barry Obama he came right out and said "I'm going to be your president one day."
Um, so what? Just school yard play.
How many kids have said that who never will be president?
WelbyMD wrote:
That is how long the arms of the Freemasons extend.
You con dumbs are so paranoid, it's funny.
1 post removed

Panorama City, CA

#623 Oct 10, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosie, The African Queen!
YOU RACIST!!!!
Which race don't I like?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#624 Oct 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
SO GOP DOESNT WANT TO KEEP AWAY GAY PEOPLES RIGHTS?????????? GOP DOESNT WANT TO CONTROL A WOMENS BODY?????????? GOP DOESNT WANT PEOPLE DENIED HEALTHCARE BECAUSE OF RELIGOSU DOGMA??????????
Come on stop lying you nazi fascist.......
Hey numbnuts, you're not very bright and fanatical.....a dangerous combination and you do your side no good. But it is perfect for vile gorgana and her crew. Contact her offline and she'll put you to use. It will be perverted, but that doesn't bother you leftists.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#625 Oct 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
'I' mean?
You said,So now life begins in the gleam of the father's eye? I replied,to you,Life does not begin before conception,if that's what you mean,and went on in saying,God knew us before we are born,which means,even before we are made. Isn't this simple?

“OUCH”

Russell Springs, KY

#626 Oct 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My, what a LIAR you are.
I did not say or come close to implying all Christians agree on anything, including: where the sun rises, east or west.
I am saying: according to CHRISTIAN scripture (and Jews & Muslim as well) life begins at birth.
And I invite you to prove otherwise.
O.K.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
For every aborted baby, a mother's soul is in peril.
It isn't.

You might want to start a new religion.

For Christians, a person doesn't have a soul until he or she is born.

And it is a little after that if you are Jewish.

Start a new religion and move to a country that makes religious laws.

UK...Israel.... Iran...Saudi Arabia...

“OUCH”

Russell Springs, KY

#627 Oct 11, 2012
On the above post which is #550,your words start as,it isn't. Enjoy the read.

“OUCH”

Russell Springs, KY

#628 Oct 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A human fetus is not a human.
Do you want to start here and work backwards or forwards?
Doesn't matter,you go first,go for it big, like in, self-awareness,or the value thing. I can't wait!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#629 Oct 11, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, you're not very bright and fanatical.....a dangerous combination and you do your side no good. But it is perfect for vile gorgana and her crew. Contact her offline and she'll put you to use. It will be perverted, but that doesn't bother you leftists.
Another GOP slime who wont answer a question ....You either support freedom justice and equality for all....OR NOT....Which is it hitler boy?
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#630 Oct 11, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom and family that was raped? Not me! Wrong poster idiot!
LOL, tsk tsk...your woman hating is showing in your name calling!
No one is asking you to pay for rubbers or abortions. The subject is prescription contraceptive coverage ya crack head.
Now, tell us again you are a woman...go ahead lie to us some more.
N I am a woman ,, I would be embarrassed to stand in the line for free rubbers , dipstick slut .. Do you really think all women go around just screwing anyone .. hell NO we dont , we respect ourselves too much to let a man that dont love us use us as a place to blow their sperm in .. nasty ! slut ! I am really sorry to the rape victims .. not in my conversations .. now back to the sluts that hang out screw every man thats says you so pretty lol get a real life these men are players .. and you men you are for it because you dont have to pay support .. bunch of freakin no good trash baby killer's ,, crack head my ass ,, who in the hell do you think keeps the lights on at planned parenthood ya loose slut ! for you married folks .. be more careful ,, keep the baby you made .. stupid people .. and guess what !! I am not voting for romney !! ya bunch of goof balls

“OUCH”

Russell Springs, KY

#631 Oct 11, 2012
While I'm thinking about this,BF,on the above post,626,nothing is said about scripture,sounds to me your meaning is all,christians. Especially since you told her to start a new religion. I took it like it was wrote,just as you took mine as such. carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 2 min Truth is might 694
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 23,801
News Trump slams SNL again: "Totally biased," "unwat... 13 min Absentee Ballot 27
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Just call me ABE 2 253,242
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 54 min Brian_G 403,888
News Trump win casts pall of uncertainty over Asia 1 hr HANSENSPANISDAEGU... 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 62,318
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Susanm 1,458,593
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Snap 216,714
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr TRUMP WINNERS 207
More from around the web