Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

Sep 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Record

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Comments
421 - 440 of 799 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hide from the nonsense you post on the internet Rose, it sticks around forever
It's a perfectly legit question that shows the absurdity of fundie beliefs. And that's why you don't have an answer.
Fundies believe a fetus is a human, and that all humans who die without accepting Jesus go to hell. Accepting Jesus is the only way into heaven.
So, either aborted fetuses go to hell and suffer eternal torment, or there is a way into heaven besides accepting Jesus. So, which is it?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a woman in America who walks into a woman's health clinic who isn't aware of choices SHE can make.
If Ropmney is elected, women will not be able to make these CHOICES.
If Romney is elected, he will work tireless to make sure only the government will provide "choice".
And laws against abortion only harm lower to middle income women. Women who have enough money can just pay a doctor here to do a "D&C" or fly to a country where abortion is legal and get one.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Why are you writing that to this particular poster? ALL they do is write filth to and about people. He's beneath many of us, GITOC, including *you*.
He writes filth to people completely without provocation.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TIVN...
Don't ally yourself with that one, sweetie. You're better than that.
If you don't mind my saying.
Thanks, maybe that post to him/her was misinterpreted. I was aware of how they post and trying to get them to stop. The occasional sarcasm, and anger are acceptable, people get riled up, but the constant belittling is ridiculous. I may be guilty of flying off the handle once in a while, but usually avoid the name calling for obvious reasons.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You operate under the incredible delusion that anybody gives a crap about your asinine thoughts. You need to get together with some other dumb, angry, middle aged leftist broads at your local democrat office and talk over one another. But if gorgana shows up she will tell you what to say and do and any deviance will get you a beatin'.
I'll take that to mean you don't have a real argument.
What's wrong with being middle aged? Unless you die, you'll be middle aged in about 40 years. Let's hope you also mature during those years.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, maybe that post to him/her was misinterpreted. I was aware of how they post and trying to get them to stop. The occasional sarcasm, and anger are acceptable, people get riled up, but the constant belittling is ridiculous. I may be guilty of flying off the handle once in a while, but usually avoid the name calling for obvious reasons.
Oh, okay. I misunderstood where you were coming from. I completely agree.

You typically conduct yourself with class, I must say.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, okay. I misunderstood where you were coming from. I completely agree.
You typically conduct yourself with class, I must say.
Thanks, it's difficult sometimes. Seems we were in agreement much of the time a few years ago when I was here also! Thanks for the input though, I do appreciate it :)

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
Please , research , information is out there , please .. I know that if restrictions aren't made that another evil will be slid by you while your fighting for the right to end a life .. ending a life is wrong .. morally wrong .. no matter your faith or lack of .. its just plain wrong .. It does not take a college graduate to know that its wrong ... no matter the education of people .. people are human, babies/ dead babies are a money maker .. evil men are making money off of dead babies .. now in our near future we will see what is called after birth abortions .. if this evil is not stopped we will be no better than china .. we are better than that .. We have to do something .. please dont let them/ have control .. this is a mind game .. you might think you are fighting for your freedom but in reality you are being used by a very evil .. please dont open that door to the most evil .. are you ready for what is next .. you will be so brain washed by them that you wont know .. do you understand .. After birth abortions .. please stop the useless killing of babies .. please be more careful .. Worried about that kid you just had? Feel like you really wanted a girl, but God saw fit to give you a boy? Don’t worry! Ethicists (using that term very loosely) have now said that you should be able to murder abort the baby after it’s born!
The Blaze reports:
Alberto Giubilini with Monash University in Melbourne and Francesca Minerva at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the University of Melbourne write that in “circumstances occur[ing] after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible.”
The two are quick to note that they prefer the term “after-birth abortion“ as opposed to ”infanticide.” Why? Because it “[emphasizes] that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus (on which ‘abortions’ in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child.” The authors also do not agree with the term euthanasia for this practice as the best interest of the person who would be killed is not necessarily the primary reason his or her life is being terminated. In other words, it may be in the parents’ best interest to terminate the life, not the newborns.
The circumstances, the authors state, where after-birth abortion should be considered acceptable include instances where the newborn would be putting the well-being of the family at risk, even if it had the potential for an “acceptable” life. The authors cite Downs Syndrome as an example, stating that while the quality of life of individuals with Downs is often reported as happy,“such children might be an unbearable burden on the family and on society as a whole, when the state economically provides for their care.” http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/02/28/ethicists...
Spare me. Search the internet, and you can find someone who has said anything you are looking for. They are from some universities in Australia. What they said has nothing to do with law, neither there nor in America.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case then G-d is the number one *murderer*, since roughly 25-30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
Why would he ensoul "someone" just to snatch it away before they even have a chance to really live?
Interesting concepts here.
A very good question indeed.
6 posts removed
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Testimony by Abortion Providers Re Partial Birth Abortion

Testimony from Abortion Doctors - WHAT KIND OF PERSON CAN CRUSH A BABY'S HEAD ?
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

http://www.physiciansforlife.org/content/view... THE LINK FOR THE ABOVE TESTIMONY

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
Testimony by Abortion Providers Re Partial Birth Abortion
No such thing.

I know you insist that women who need to have Intact dilation and extraction should just die.

But the men who love them don't, and the women themselves have a right to make that choice.

I want to let you know: if you and your crowd of NAZis stood in my way stood in her way, you would also need to make a life and death choice.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
THE LINK FOR THE ABOVE TESTIMONY
You opened with a lie.

Why don't you tell us the real name of the trial, Liar?

Why is it that antiabortionists have such difficulty in telling the truth?

You do know how the SCOTUS has ruled?
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing.
I know you insist that women who need to have Intact dilation and extraction should just die.
But the men who love them don't, and the women themselves have a right to make that choice.
I want to let you know: if you and your crowd of NAZis stood in my way stood in her way, you would also need to make a life and death choice.
you are a liar .. just a liar .... no I do not want them to just die you liar .. NOW READ THE LINK I GAVE ..YOU CLUELESS MORON .. GO BACK TO YOUR GAY RIGHTS THREAD .. YOU MAKE MORE SENSE THERE THAN HERE ..
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened with a lie.
Why don't you tell us the real name of the trial, Liar?
Why is it that antiabortionists have such difficulty in telling the truth?
You do know how the SCOTUS has ruled? HERE DUFFASS ..Testimony from Abortion Doctors
2April 2004
Trials in the 3 lawsuits against the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act began Monday, March 29th in three separate U.S. District Courts. The primary plaintiff in the Southern District of New York is the National Abortion Federation (NAF); the plaintiffs in the District of Nebraska are Dr. Leroy Carhart and several other abortion doctors (Abortion Doctors), and the primary plaintiff in the Northern District of California is Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA). The Attorney General of the United States is the defendant in each case.
RULING OR NOT.. READ THE Q AND THE ANSWER .. A REAL EYE OPENER EH ?.. OR A REAL BRAIN CRUSHER HUH .. READ THE LINK BONE HEAD

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
<quoted text> RULING OR NOT.. READ THE Q AND THE ANSWER .. A REAL EYE OPENER EH ?.. OR A REAL BRAIN CRUSHER HUH .. READ THE LINK BONE HEAD
Why don't you take a hike troll? Nobody is bothering to read your crap.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LINK wrote:
<quoted text> you are a liar .. just a liar .... no I do not want them to just die you liar .. NOW READ THE LINK I GAVE ..YOU CLUELESS MORON .. GO BACK TO YOUR GAY RIGHTS THREAD .. YOU MAKE MORE SENSE THERE THAN HERE ..
You are the liar. You and the rest of the anti choice crowds hate women beyond words.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar. You and the rest of the anti choice crowds hate women beyond words.
Paranoia.
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you really think women are stupid .. No they are not .. but you are .. sorry babe I am out of time tonight .. I am going to get off of here .. I love my husband .. spending time with him is enjoyable to me .. your poor husband .. geeze get off of here for a while and be with your spouse .. its a wonder you have a mate .. One day might leave you .. you neglect her .. look at the post you have made ... geeze .. no life .. sad life you have ... sad and pitiful you are ... sad .. you need help .. You know I have read that women and men that are hooked on the internet lose touch with the outside world .. and the only friends they really have are on their friends list .. most they dont know in person .. you need a shrink .. pitiful person you are .. Good night fruit ... make sure you check all the threads that you have posted on ... sick azz
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron I am a woman .. I have more friends out here than you do .. I would much rather be me than you freak
mom of 2

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Any woman who has sexual intercourse without protecting herself (condoms, birth control ect..) knows that theres a risk of pregnancy and should not be allowed to kill a fetus just because its inconvienent for her. Every woman knows the risk of unprotected sex and just because you don't want kids or its not the right time and so on and so forth does not make it okay to kill an unborn fetus..that's MURDER plain and simple. I can understand that there are sometimes circumstances such as rape or it being harmful to the mothers health and such that would be the exception. And yes I said rape because its not a consentual act where the woman would have the choice to use a condom or any other form from getting pregnant. Just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Sky Rocket 1,732
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PDUPONT 1,099,302
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min Toppings 200,565
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Mothra 32,427
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 7 min Memo From Turner 68
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 46,276
Voters in Florida, 3 other states head to polls 10 min Mothra 19
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min positronium 255,627
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 51 min boo ya 229
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 57 min neveratfault 1,281
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••