Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wedn...

Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

There are 799 comments on the The Daily Record story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#337 Oct 4, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, the women did menstruate I believe they called them "issues/sickness/unclean " and these "issues/sickness/unclean " were icky to the big brave men. So the big brave men confined them for 7 days till they were not icky anymore.
Icky?

I can think of another word but it begins with the letter "B".

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#338 Oct 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Icky?
I can think of another word but it begins with the letter "B".
Well yeah, the big brave men who made/make all the rules thought it was all so "icky". You know how they are!:)
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#340 Oct 5, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile POS
Why, because you got back what you gave out, as you deserved?
Little miss

United States

#341 Oct 5, 2012
Women have the right to make their own decisions and forcing people to watch those ads are ludicrous. I got tired of wAtching s those horrible smoking ads with the holes in the people's throats, etc. At least they won't last long, but little children shouldn't have to be watching these ads
harvey

Columbus, OH

#342 Oct 5, 2012
Little miss wrote:
Women have the right to make their own decisions and forcing people to watch those ads are ludicrous. I got tired of wAtching s those horrible smoking ads with the holes in the people's throats, etc. At least they won't last long, but little children shouldn't have to be watching these ads
Agreed, it's all an attempt at shock value. The remains of a heart or abdominal or other operation wouldn't look very good either, but no one's saying 'let's stop operating, look at all those poor dead organs and blood cells, all that poor dead tissue!'

I'd have to ask them if ALL surgeons are evil since they have to destroy human tissue on a regular basis....?:)
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#344 Oct 5, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Biteme, as another of gorgana's followers you are weak and of no consequence. Now go clean up the dirty sheets like she told you or you're gonna get a beating.
No, not following anyone here. Sorry.

You got back what you gave. Deal with it, instead of whining like a spoiled little girl.
1 post removed
Little miss

United States

#346 Oct 5, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, it's all an attempt at shock value. The remains of a heart or abdominal or other operation wouldn't look very good either, but no one's saying 'let's stop operating, look at all those poor dead organs and blood cells, all that poor dead tissue!'
I'd have to ask them if ALL surgeons are evil since they have to destroy human tissue on a regular basis....?:)
I agree, I have not seen any of the ads yet, are they over with?
whisper

Elizabethtown, KY

#347 Oct 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not following anyone here. Sorry.
You got back what you gave. Deal with it, instead of whining like a spoiled little girl.
THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER!! those are the only real instructions on life and abortion!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#348 Oct 5, 2012
whisper wrote:
<quoted text> THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER!! those are the only real instructions on life and abortion!!
Abortion is not murder.

Your mythology is irrelevant.

Get a grip, Drama Queen.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#350 Oct 5, 2012
whisper wrote:
<quoted text> THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER!
Funny how Thou cannot find ANY prohibition against abortion in the bible: it isn't even a sin.

Life begins when the fetus draws his/her first breath.

According to the bible.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#351 Oct 5, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna get a good beatin' from gorgana now you idiot.
Nah. That's just your sick mind imagining things again. Tell your doctor it's time to up your meds.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#352 Oct 5, 2012
Ignore the troll's ,, Google the names of these posters .. cant hide from google .. lmao!! They start trouble every where they go .. heck lol even france/topix .. on one thread they are downing a person that is drawing food stamps and needs the help .. here they are downing me because I dont want our tax money to pay for their rubber's .. What a crock .. I think feeding the poor is a must but to furnish rubber's and pay for their child killing abortions .. NOT .. Most of these/poster's dont believe in God , so killing a baby means nothing to them .. pray for them ....I know its hard I am human .. but its a must to set our heart free .. God bless America

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#353 Oct 5, 2012
LINK wrote:
Ignore the troll's
Why not stop posting, Troll?

Save the electrons?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#354 Oct 5, 2012
LINK wrote:
Most of these/poster's dont believe in God , so killing a baby means nothing to them
God doesn't believe in 'preborn' babies.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#355 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not stop posting, Troll?
Save the electrons?
soo What do you all do use twitter and you all come running to topix lol as I stated you are not hard to figure out .. you must be a lonely person .. all the hate you have in your heart .. shame waste your life on the computer as you do .. look at all the post you have made .. geeze get off the computer .. take your meds .. Huffington post huh.. as I stated you and the rest are not hard to figure out .. you came here to start trouble in which you really did not .. We just walk away from our comp .. and think dang what a fruit lol and then we go out lol its friday have fun on your azz neglect everything to come back here and see if you have a reply LMAO LOL I have all my electrons goofy lmao!! HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND .. TWITTER ,, TOPIX .. HUFFINGTON POSTE LOL NOT .. heck your talked about in a blog lmao!! now get off your azz take care of your family ... see ya ,I am going out shopping

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#356 Oct 5, 2012
whisper wrote:
<quoted text> THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER!! those are the only real instructions on life and abortion!!
Mythology is so funny this way. Supposedly God made this commandment and then told his son to allow himself to be murdered. The guys who wrote the bible should've been writing comedies.
God Is The Only Choice

Akron, OH

#357 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't believe in 'preborn' babies.
You need to explain your statement. You posted it as a fact, so I'd like to know how you know this to be true?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#358 Oct 5, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> soo What do you all do use twitter and you all come running to topix lol as I stated you are not hard to figure out
Hard for you to figure but then figuring isn't your strong point and where I am from twitter is a candy bar.

You come here spouting hateful nonsenses- you know nothing and make the baby Jesus cry.

The only thing from the primary school edition of the bible you know are passages someone else has highlighted for you.

Do let us know when you find "preborn baby" anywhere: we've already proved the according to the CHRISTIAN bible life begins at birth, not conception.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#359 Oct 5, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to explain your statement. You posted it as a fact, so I'd like to know how you know this to be true?
Do show us all: where does God recognize the zygote as life.

Already posted: life begins at birth.
whisper

Rockport, IN

#360 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Thou cannot find ANY prohibition against abortion in the bible: it isn't even a sin.
Life begins when the fetus draws his/her first breath.
According to the bible.
Heart beat is heard at 7 weeks after that a beating heart stopped intentionally is MURDER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 min Into The Night 37,289
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 34 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27,272
News Clinton: My 'skin crawled' as Trump hovered on ... 53 min Birdzilla 38
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 58 min KIP 261
News Federal judge again tosses out Texas voter ID law 1 hr Birdzilla 1
News Obamacare votes muddle Sen. Dean Heller's messa... 1 hr Looking 2
News The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018,... 1 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 112
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Mr Bojangles 8,678
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Quirky 1,583,761
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr russianrepukes 287,990
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 5 hr poi pounder 173
More from around the web