For Obama, words not said in debate s...

For Obama, words not said in debate spoke the loudest

There are 326 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 4, 2012, titled For Obama, words not said in debate spoke the loudest. In it, Reuters reports that:

During their 90-minute debate on Wednesday night, President Barack Obama talked four minutes longer than Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#308 Oct 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
desperate, contrived lejimcrow talispam.
Contrived.......hahaha Speaking Of Obama..........No Bark- No Bite.

How many Ambassadors were killed under Bush. NONE>

None, and funny how liberals whine about intelligence briefings Bush had prior to 9/11 and then excuse Obama for ignoring warnings that where a lot more evident than those Bush had. LOL!

Maybe if Obama actually sat in on some intelligence briefings he may have got off his campaign bus long enough to get Ambassador Stevens a protection detail.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#309 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to sign your post. I'll do it for you....

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#310 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Lie, but .
Source of vacation times posted many times.

Google it ScrotumSniffer.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#311 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<
How many Ambassadors were killed under Bush. NONE>
Five other US ambassadors have been killed, ScrotumSniffer: it is the duty of the host country to protect them.

PS: the number of Americans killed in the Bush wars is approaching 7,000.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#312 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Source of vacation times posted many times.
Google it ScrotumSniffer.
then post it pookie......don't miss your big moment.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#313 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Five other US ambassadors have been killed, ScrotumSniffer: it is the duty of the host country to protect them.
PS: the number of Americans killed in the Bush wars is approaching 7,000.
How many Ambassadors were killed under Bush. NONE>

None, and funny how liberals whine about intelligence briefings Bush had prior to 9/11 and then excuse Obama for ignoring warnings that where a lot more evident than those Bush had. LOL!

Maybe if Obama actually sat in on some intelligence briefings he may have got off his campaign bus long enough to get Ambassador Stevens a protection detail.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#314 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
bot

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#315 Oct 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
bot
po ol' commiecrat.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#316 Oct 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to sign your post. I'll do it for you....
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WHITE HOUSE UPDATE: Obama, Biden never made aware of request for more security... OMG, one heartbeat from the Presidency and the President leaves Biden out of the chain of intellegence.....talk about confidence.........but we all know it is just another lie........to hide their other lies about Stevens and three others death.

FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...

FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#318 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to sign again. Let me help...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#319 Oct 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to sign again. Let me help...
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wow, good, open wide.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#320 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
out-of-gas lejimcrow mumbo jumbo. Go cash your check for $4.73 from ailes and get your boones farm for tonight.

hahahahahaha
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 09

Westford, MA

#323 Oct 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>it has now been determined that the true reason Obama was so zoned out during the debate was that Romney kept him up past his normal bed time. Obama had already worked his normal 4 hour day.
He was worn out from skipping security briefings, such as the ones that are virtually certain to have informed him personally of security needs in Benghazi. He was worn out from his dereliction of duty in attending fundraisers, knowing for about 6 hours that the consulate was under attack, dodging responsibility for sending help while it was still possible. Such narcissistic callousness takes a heavy psychic toll, too. Have pity on the hatemonger.
Ken Yawn

Belle Vernon, PA

#324 Oct 14, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>And you couldn't be more illiterate, sheeple.
Pick up a book and stop getting brain rot from Faux News.
Did Biden come over for you to relax him with one of your BJ's while your libtards pals tickled his azz. Poor Joe the ignorant slime that he is probably cant even crank out a good load for you to swallow.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#325 Oct 14, 2012
TDavidHudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He was worn out from skipping security briefings, such as the ones that are virtually certain to have informed him personally of security needs in Benghazi. He was worn out from his dereliction of duty in attending fundraisers, knowing for about 6 hours that the consulate was under attack, dodging responsibility for sending help while it was still possible. Such narcissistic callousness takes a heavy psychic toll, too. Have pity on the hatemonger.
What's the republican congress excuse? They cut funding for security so how is it the president's fault? You can try to cloud the issue but the fact remains that funding for security in Libya was cut by the Republican congress and therefore REPUBLICANS with their slice and dice budget cuts (except for wars, oil and the rich) are responsible for what happened in Libya or do you think the president should have found people to work for free?

Give me a break. You people are something else!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#326 Oct 14, 2012
Ken Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Did Biden come over for you to relax him with one of your BJ's while your libtards pals tickled his azz. Poor Joe the ignorant slime that he is probably cant even crank out a good load for you to swallow.
Typical republican response.

Can't expect anything intelligent coming from pwt that crawls out from beneath slimy rocks, now can you?

smh. Republicans are pure trash and you just proved it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#327 Oct 14, 2012
Ken Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Did Biden come over for you to relax him with one of your BJ's while your libtards pals tickled his azz. Poor Joe the ignorant slime that he is probably cant even crank out a good load for you to swallow.
Don't think for a minute that I don't know who you really are either.

What a shame and disgrace that you'd sink so low! What's with the sexual connotations?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#328 Oct 14, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Typical republican response.
Can't expect anything intelligent coming from pwt that crawls out from beneath slimy rocks, now can you?
smh. Republicans are pure trash and you just proved it.
I don't expect to read anything intelligent in your posts ... ever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#329 Oct 14, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think for a minute that I don't know who you really are either.
BottleQueen doesn't have a lot on his plate, gives him time to come up with new aliases...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#330 Oct 14, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>What's the republican congress excuse? They cut funding for security so how is it the president's fault? You can try to cloud the issue but the fact remains that funding for security in Libya was cut by the Republican congress and therefore REPUBLICANS with their slice and dice budget cuts (except for wars, oil and the rich) are responsible for what happened in Libya or do you think the president should have found people to work for free?
Give me a break. You people are something else!
How did the rupublicans cut funding.........on their own......they aren't like the libs with healthcare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,508,519
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 239,392
News Paul Ryan accepts it's over: Obamacare is 'law ... 6 min One Womyn Riot 8
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Pete 261,871
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 7 min Trump your President 669
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min THE LONE WORKER 220,613
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 12 min jonjedi 74
News Trump Transition Team Communications Incidental... 1 hr swampmudd 35
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 2 hr jonjedi 359
More from around the web