What Obama really said in Israel

What Obama really said in Israel

There are 221 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 1, 2013, titled What Obama really said in Israel. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama walks with Israel's President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after laying a wreath at the grave of Theodor Herzl at Mt Herzl in Jerusalem "I honestly believe that if any Israeli parent sat down with those kids, they'd say, 'I want these kids to succeed.'" Consider that the most revered parent in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#166 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
one of these days harvey will look around, and he will be the only one left on topix. wonder who he will argue with then?
on second thought, micro and barefoot will be here with him.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#167 Apr 2, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Bachmann/Teabagger troll responds..... AGAIN with more drivel.
Poor teabagger.
Connecticut moves toward sweeping gun laws...

State to decide who can buy guns, ammunition...

More than 100 weapon types banned...

CA lawmakers consider regulating, taxing ammo...

Dems propose $10,000 fine for insuranceless gun owners...

.....and liberals say they are not attacking the second amendment.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#168 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
on second thought, micro and barefoot will be here with him.
Only the ACORN drones are still here. They still can't qualify for burger flippers..........the only jobs Obama is producing.
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#169 Apr 2, 2013
"But when an American president so sympathetic to the Palestinian cause tells Abbas to stop obstructing peace with that phony settlement excuse, something important has happened. Abbas, unmasked and unhappy, knows this better than anyone."
This statement is plain bald faced truth.
The world is sick and tired of hearing all the Bull$H!T from the Arabs as to why they will not come to the table.
Meanwhile Israel sends tonnes of aid and gives state of the art medical service to anyone no matter who they are or who they worship.
Lets get on with it.... end the fictional double talk. Sit down and talk truth.
IF NOT... tell it like it is and say it "WE WANT ISRAEL OFF THE MAP"
Then we can see you for what you are and leave you to rot with your 2000 year old attitudes and way of life.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#170 Apr 2, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
"But when an American president so sympathetic to the Palestinian cause tells Abbas to stop obstructing peace with that phony settlement excuse, something important has happened. Abbas, unmasked and unhappy, knows this better than anyone."
This statement is plain bald faced truth.
The world is sick and tired of hearing all the Bull$H!T from the Arabs as to why they will not come to the table.
Meanwhile Israel sends tonnes of aid and gives state of the art medical service to anyone no matter who they are or who they worship.
Lets get on with it.... end the fictional double talk. Sit down and talk truth.
IF NOT... tell it like it is and say it "WE WANT ISRAEL OFF THE MAP"
Then we can see you for what you are and leave you to rot with your 2000 year old attitudes and way of life.
Challenging Arab hostility to the peace process is something that should be put on a par with Israeli expansion into the West Bank.

The most positive outcome of the trip may end up being the mending of fences between Turkey and Israel.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#171 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Only the ACORN drones are still here. They still can't qualify for burger flippers..........the only jobs Obama is producing.
ACORN - not in existence

Burger flippers - who are in IT and have a college degree?

Obama jobs - have increased continuously since Jan. 2009

As usual you're stupidly wrong on ALL counts.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#172 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Connecticut moves toward sweeping gun laws...
State to decide who can buy guns, ammunition...
More than 100 weapon types banned...
CA lawmakers consider regulating, taxing ammo...
Dems propose $10,000 fine for insuranceless gun owners...
.....and liberals say they are not attacking the second amendment.
Off topic DUMBOSPAM

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#173 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Only the ACORN drones are still here. They still can't qualify for burger flippers..........the only jobs Obama is producing.
Off topic DUMBOSPAM

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#174 Apr 2, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenging Arab hostility to the peace process is something that should be put on a par with Israeli expansion into the West Bank.
The most positive outcome of the trip may end up being the mending of fences between Turkey and Israel.
If Palestinian Arabs are "hostile" it's because there IS no peace process and no interest in peace on the part of the reactionary Netanyahu regime.

Israeli expansionism and apartheid are the cause, not the result.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#175 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
on second thought, micro and barefoot will be here with him.
They'll end up arguing over who should be appointed the pivot man in that circle jerk.

Rock & Roll will never die!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#176 Apr 2, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Th WhiteHouse wants to direct 'brain mapping', the must be mad. If they go without a vacation for 30 days during the SEQUESTER, they still should not be trusted.
The WH wants to do "BRAIN WASHING" SO WE WILL think like a Dem who are clueless to the ways of the world. They have one train of thought - FREEBEES FOR ALL.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#177 Apr 2, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll end up arguing over who should be appointed the pivot man in that circle jerk.
Rock & Roll will never die!
You seem to know a lot about circle jerks, Brad. I'm not going to ask you how, or why you brought up the subject, however...:)
Maranatha

Peterborough, Canada

#178 Apr 2, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenging Arab hostility to the peace process is something that should be put on a par with Israeli expansion into the West Bank.
The most positive outcome of the trip may end up being the mending of fences between Turkey and Israel.
I agree that the apology is a step in the right direction.
However, He is not challenging the Arab hostility, he is challenging the blatant Arab lies and fictional reasons for not showing up at the table and actually working toward peace.
Basically Obama is saying "c'mon guys, nobody believes that $h!t, lets be grown ups here.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#179 Apr 2, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll end up arguing over who should be appointed the pivot man in that ----------
Rock & Roll will never die!
sorry, rock and roll died when Jimi, Jim and Janis died.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#180 Apr 2, 2013
Maranatha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the apology is a step in the right direction.
However, He is not challenging the Arab hostility, he is challenging the blatant Arab lies and fictional reasons for not showing up at the table and actually working toward peace.
Basically Obama is saying "c'mon guys, nobody believes that $h!t, lets be grown ups here.
If that's what he's saying, and that could be true, it's dishonest and merely self-serving Zionist claptrap intended to impress the thug Netanyahu.

Arabs aren't the main obstacle to peace.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#181 Apr 2, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The WH wants to do "BRAIN WASHING" SO WE WILL think like a Dem who are clueless to the ways of the world. They have one train of thought - FREEBEES FOR ALL.
Your brain's so over-washed by rightie propaganda that it's rusted up. You need a drum of solvent to get that thing unlocked and moving again...:)

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#182 Apr 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ACORN - not in existence
Burger flippers - who are in IT and have a college degree?
Obama jobs - have increased continuously since Jan. 2009
As usual you're stupidly wrong on ALL counts.
As usual you produced four lies with little effect.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#183 Apr 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what he's saying, and that could be true, it's dishonest and merely self-serving Zionist claptrap intended to impress the thug Netanyahu.
Arabs aren't the main obstacle to peace.
No liberals are.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#184 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual. You're a teadead.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#185 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you produced four lies with little effect.
When you can prove ONE of them a lie do so. Until then...

ROTFLMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 186,363
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 192,246
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,986
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min PolakPotrafi 2,176
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 30,837
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 5 min Whatajoke 1,649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,508
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min valerie 332,938
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 34 min WasteWater 657
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 57 min Mothra 76
More from around the web