President Obama to talk manufacturing...

President Obama to talk manufacturing in Chattanooga

There are 35 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jul 24, 2013, titled President Obama to talk manufacturing in Chattanooga. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The White House says President Barack Obama will travel to Tennessee next week to promote his proposals for boosting U.S. manufacturing and high-wage jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

United States

#26 Jul 30, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a person with a lot of dollars but no sense and if you got a problem with I how I make haul your sorry JERSEY ASS down here so I watch you make that FAIRY WALK..
sorry, never been to jersey. As for a fairy walk i am not interested in your sexual preferance. As to how you make ??? Make what ? You are liveing on charity and not making anything. The correct term for what you do would be drain, a drain on you family, the country and most likely anyone else you come into contact with. Seen your kind way to much. Get a job
mike

Cookeville, TN

#27 Jul 30, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, never been to jersey. As for a fairy walk i am not interested in your sexual preferance. As to how you make ??? Make what ? You are liveing on charity and not making anything. The correct term for what you do would be drain, a drain on you family, the country and most likely anyone else you come into contact with. Seen your kind way to much. Get a job
YOU GOT A MOUTH I give you that much but when it comes to brains your useless.You call me a bum because like a lot of you cant handle somebody calling you down so you go into that song and dance.Ive served 27 years in the USAF a retired colonel so ive earned that pension check safeguarding your right to be stupid but your like some jerks who thinks its not a real job that military personnel are leaches and to honest im sick and tired of numbnuts who abuse the military- most likely your a draft dodger who now suffers from a guilt complex and tries to be SUPERPATRIOT by abusing others-grow up dumbass your nothing as far as im concerned and so you can take that patriotic act and use it as a suppository...
truth

United States

#28 Jul 30, 2013
pension? Gee, yesterday it was disability...great thing about the internet, you can be whatever..go tell that crap to your shrink loser..
mike

Cookeville, TN

#29 Jul 31, 2013
truth wrote:
pension? Gee, yesterday it was disability...great thing about the internet, you can be whatever..go tell that crap to your shrink loser..
I didn't sy anything about disability but no doubt you think anybody who gets aid from the government is a slacker probably even your parents who probably get SS..
truth

United States

#30 Jul 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't sy anything about disability but no doubt you think anybody who gets aid from the government is a slacker probably even your parents who probably get SS..
lmao, you should have been a sifi writer. As for my parents...wrong again capn. Dad was career navy and mom was a homemaker. By the way, there is no draft, thats something i think a military man might know. Maybe 2morrow you can be captain of the Starship Enterprise
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#31 Jul 31, 2013
Freaky. Only being a politican and community organizer and living large off the hard labor of others left obama with very little in common with working men and women. But, as always, He talks a good game. Or, does a great job of reading off a teleprompter with "feeling".
mike

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jul 31, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you should have been a sifi writer. As for my parents...wrong again capn. Dad was career navy and mom was a homemaker. By the way, there is no draft, thats something i think a military man might know. Maybe 2morrow you can be captain of the Starship Enterprise
For a so called military brat I found that statement to be hilarious and its COLONEL FATHEAD or didn't your daddy teach you rank in the navy.Again it must frustrate you to find out you couldn't goad somebody into killing the president and no doubt your father would find it appaling that he raised a total idiot hiding behind your daddys navy career..
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#33 Jul 31, 2013
funny thing that obama pushes for more US manufacturing to be built when his agenda of bankrupting the power industry is pricing utilities where a large mfg plant can't afford to operate. guess it makes sense to the libs.
truth

Corona, NY

#34 Jul 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>For a so called military brat I found that statement to be hilarious and its COLONEL FATHEAD or didn't your daddy teach you rank in the navy.Again it must frustrate you to find out you couldn't goad somebody into killing the president and no doubt your father would find it appaling that he raised a total idiot hiding behind your daddys navy career..
thought you said lt col there yesterday capn. maybe you should lay off the pills and read some of your own post that might make it easier to keep the fantasy straight. I know it must be hard for you as you seem to be an utter failure at evetything except supporting our communist leader obama
Dude

Dayton, TN

#35 Jul 31, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Freaky. Only being a politican and community organizer and living large off the hard labor of others left obama with very little in common with working men and women. But, as always, He talks a good game. Or, does a great job of reading off a teleprompter with "feeling".
Excellent comment
Dude

Dayton, TN

#36 Jul 31, 2013
Truth and mike need to get a motel room and some crisco and work out your love/hate relationship
mike

Cookeville, TN

#37 Jul 31, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> thought you said lt col there yesterday capn. maybe you should lay off the pills and read some of your own post that might make it easier to keep the fantasy straight. I know it must be hard for you as you seem to be an utter failure at evetything except supporting our communist leader obama
DIDNT YOUR DADDY tell you to quit being a smartass when you were growing up or are you still living at home bumming twenties off him because you cant handle making it on your own...
1 post removed
mike

Cookeville, TN

#39 Aug 2, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
i see you've returned mikey boy.
and it looks like those anger management courses were a waste of your money.
you're still the shyt spewing pip squeak you've always been.
I see you pulled your head out of that drunken ass long enough to show your not much of a man so you need to go down to the cleaners to see if your KKK robe is ready..
Solid

Versailles, KY

#40 Aug 12, 2013
Mike i see people love you here to hahahaha
Loser
mike

Cookeville, TN

#41 Aug 13, 2013
Solid wrote:
Mike i see people love you here to hahahaha
Loser
At least they have act like they have sense you gay stalker..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min District 1 219,142
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,402,702
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 5 min BabyDoll 47
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 5 min WeTheSheeple 19
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min who cares 14,561
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min BabyDoll 5,181
News The Republican Party is dead 11 min tina anne 2,203
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sharrp Shooter 390,920
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Abe 232,656
More from around the web