Obama: 'Stakes really are higher' in ...

Obama: 'Stakes really are higher' in next election

There are 277 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Sep 7, 2018, titled Obama: 'Stakes really are higher' in next election. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

Trump says: "I'm sorry, I watched it, but I fell asleep." He adds, "I found he's very good for sleeping."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2018
So there he was, the First African American President, in all his glory, getting out the vote. I m so happy to see him, especially on a pay day for most people so they can be reminded of how much more they get paid now then in 2016, and some people couldn't even find jobs under Obama. He is such anegomaniac.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2018
Boy, it's nice to hear what a real president sounds like. Welcome back, Barack!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#3 Sep 7, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Obama set a new low or ex-Presidents...... He set the bar for Presidents in the future to criticize their successor's policies rather than get the f**k out of the way and let the NEW President lead his/her Adminitration as they see fit. Then the fool had the audacity to try to claim credit for this economy. Basically his speech was typical Obama,flowery with little substance.
davy

Colby, KS

#4 Sep 7, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
obama,the islamic clown orince,was a walking talking clusterfuck that could not pour water from a boot with directions on the bottom
Bummer Files

Peabody, MA

#5 Sep 7, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
So there he was, the First African American President, in all his glory, getting out the vote. I m so happy to see him, especially on a pay day for most people so they can be reminded of how much more they get paid now then in 2016, and some people couldn't even find jobs under Obama. He is such anegomaniac.
Inflation is putting a damper on that.
1 post removed
Bummer Files

Peabody, MA

#7 Sep 7, 2018
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama set a new low or ex-Presidents...... He set the bar for Presidents in the future to criticize their successor's policies rather than get the f**k out of the way and let the NEW President lead his/her Adminitration as they see fit. Then the fool had the audacity to try to claim credit for this economy. Basically his speech was typical Obama,flowery with little substance.
Trump had some challenges with slurred speech at his Montana rally.

He might need to see a physician.

Think maybe the stress of the job could be getting to him.
2 posts removed
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#10 Sep 7, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Donít you miss the GOP of old? America was a so much nicer place! The old GOP morphed into the compassionless Party of Jesus based on hate, greed, intolerance and endless bigotry. They even managed to find a disgusting and revolting new leader who somehow found his way into the WH.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 7, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

obama,the islamic clown orince,was a walking talking clusterfuck that could not pour water from a boot with directions on the bottom
We're better off when you stick to a few monosyllables.
Your nasty ignorance comes through more quickly, and we can move on.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#12 Sep 7, 2018
I thought George W. was a blithering idiot. Obama is setting a new standards for rambling blather and race baiting double talk.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#13 Sep 7, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
During the campaign, Trump used to claim the actual unemployment rate was more than 40%. Now he's boasting about the same jobless figures he once dismissed as "phony".
The basic trajectory of the economy under President Trump remains the same as it was under President Obama.
The jobless rate hit a 17-year low of 4.1% last October moving the labor market close to, so-called, full employment after 81 consecutive months of growth ... right on schedule. Not because of trump but in spite of Trump.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#14 Sep 7, 2018
Bummer Files wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump had some challenges with slurred speech at his Montana rally.

He might need to see a physician.

Think maybe the stress of the job could be getting to him.
You just need to clean Obama's BS out of your ears. Then Trump's unwavering articulation of the truth will come through loud and clear.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#15 Sep 7, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
It sure would be nice to stop hearing from a jackass now and then. Bon Voyage Larry!
RIP

Omaha, NE

#16 Sep 7, 2018
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

During the campaign, Trump used to claim the actual unemployment rate was more than 40%. Now he's boasting about the same jobless figures he once dismissed as "phony".
The basic trajectory of the economy under President Trump remains the same as it was under President Obama.
The jobless rate hit a 17-year low of 4.1% last October moving the labor market close to, so-called, full employment after 81 consecutive months of growth ... right on schedule. Not because of trump but in spite of Trump.
Your lies never cease.
anonymous

New York, NY

#17 Sep 7, 2018
The stakes are high, but the Democrats serve the God Emperor Hillary.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Sep 7, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>We're better off when you stick to a few monosyllables.
Your nasty ignorance comes through more quickly, and we can move on.
Honestly there are people in America that dislike Obama as much as you appear to dislike Trump.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2018
Obama, a supporter of sanctuary cities and States, a purveyor of anti-police rhetoric causing increased murders of police, a race baiter renewing racial animus and instigating riots, an unparalleled and unequaled attacker of the free press with subpoenas, tapping of cell phones and using Federal agencies to harass and bankrupt journalists and their sources, a meddler in foreign elections and nations with billions of dollars undermining our allies, actual funding of terrorist cells and elements in five nations and an obvious obstructor of justice in protecting a fraudulent Clinton Foundation and a Secretary of State selling influence and violating many laws and subpoenas... yet this Marxist destroyer of America continues to promote "collectivism" and has the obnoxious nerve to blame Trump for what he himself did wholesale.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 7, 2018
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

Honestly there are people in America that dislike Obama as much as you appear to dislike Trump.
President Trump's current approval rating (Gallup) is at 35%. Do you really think Obama's approval rating is at that level?

Much of the dislike for Obama comes from racists. Most Americans hold him in high regard.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#21 Sep 7, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>President Trump's current approval rating (Gallup) is at 35%. Do you really think Obama's approval rating is at that level?

Much of the dislike for Obama comes from racists. Most Americans hold him in high regard.
Racism appears to be what is assigned as to the reason for dislike of Bam Bam. In some cases I am sure that is true. I had been aware of people of color that lost jobs where I worked that I believe, without proof, were based on racism.

Some dislike Obama, some dislike Trump, the dislike towards both seems to me to be extreme, as I hate no one. I have trouble understanding hate.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#22 Sep 7, 2018
President Obama was far too quiet during the Ď16 debacle, but it is nice to have an adult voice in the room for this November.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#23 Sep 7, 2018
I am sure the Democrats miss the timid Republicans they were able to lead around by their noses. President Trump will kick them to the curb if they try that crap with him. He is our leader. Our political Savior who came along just in time to keep Uncle Georgie from buying up the whole country, and burning it to the ground. Thank you Mr. President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,873,282
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Liberal Guerilla 121,436
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 8 min Annie Oakly 252
News Joe Biden considers the age issue as he ponders... 9 min Hillortfartpartys 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min Big Al 42,291
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Rose_NoHo 225,277
News Panel rules against proposed South Bend abortio... 14 min Annie Oakly 58
News Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhoo... 1 hr Annie Oakly 110
News Hearing set in Comey's challenge to House subpoena 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 373
News Lindsey Graham: Trump should 'dig in and not gi... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 63