Pelosi booed, heckled at Netroots

Jun 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was booed by progressive activists Saturday for defending President Obama on the NSA's surveillance programs and suggesting that alleged leaker Edward Snowden broke the law.

Comments
161 - 180 of 328 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do.
One month they stand firm on an issue, the next they give an alternative side.
It depends on the president at the time.
www.examiner.com/video/sean-hannity-then-and-... Cached
www.mediaite.com/online/sean-hannity-ive-evol... ... Cached
Poor teabagger.
Hannity is not a NEWS show anymore than Maddow is. They are intertainment and bias even though Hannity still has liberals on his show all the time. Quite different than Maddow.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Night of the 2012 Presidential election...
Every legitimate NEWS outlet was calling the election for President Obama.
But not FAUX news. NOOOOOOOO!!!! They just couldn't admit a black man was going to be their daddy for another 4 years.
Karl Rove, at 11:30 pm was still insisting Mitt Mormon was going to win. How'd that turn out, btw?
God you idiots will believe anything that channel tells you.
It would be hilarious if it and YOU PEOPLE weren't so pathetically
stupid.
SUPREMES GUT VOTING RIGHTS ACT...

OBAMA:'DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED'... There goes control over elections by a corupt President.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Jun 25, 2013
 
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to hear about your personal life.
Take it to the homo forum.
Sick teabagger.
Homo? Where did I say I dip my balls in men's mouths?

I just figured you for a chick.....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Jun 25, 2013
 
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your sexual preferences are your own, but this is what a Teabagger is:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nIWjAfzYJoQ/UOy9hQ0...
Feeling a little embarrassged now?:)
No, I never feel embarrassged.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Jun 25, 2013
 
tha Professor wrote:
Funny how Righties took right to the idea of a perverse sexual meaning for a name they'd invented for themselves. You'd almost believe a lot of them were in the closet, or something....LOL
Hilarious.

No, really. I'll laugh.

As soon as you show evidence that "Righties" coined that phrase.

Go.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hannity is not a NEWS show anymore than Maddow is. They are intertainment and bias even though Hannity still has liberals on his show all the time. Quite different than Maddow.
FAUX isn't NEWS?

Who will teabaggers parrot now?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
FAUX isn't NEWS?
Who will teabaggers parrot now?
The cable news ratings for the third quarter of 2012 are in, and MSNBC is smiling widely.

Fox News dominated as usual, taking the top ten cable news shows, but it was an especially sweet quarter for MSNBC, which celebrated two milestones. The network had a record-breaking September, when it topped its rivals in primetime convention ratings, and won a full week of weekday primetime ratings for the first time in its sixteen-year history.

Too bad you show your stupidity in public. LIV. Low Information Voter.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
FAUX isn't NEWS?
Who will teabaggers parrot now?
BILL AYERS: GODFATHER has been 'catastrophe' for Chicago schools... Polly wanna cracker.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Jun 25, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The cable news ratings for the third quarter of 2012 are in, and MSNBC is smiling widely.
Fox News dominated as usual, taking the top ten cable news shows, but it was an especially sweet quarter for MSNBC, which celebrated two milestones. The network had a record-breaking September, when it topped its rivals in primetime convention ratings, and won a full week of weekday primetime ratings for the first time in its sixteen-year history.
Too bad you show your stupidity in public. LIV. Low Information Voter.
Honey Boo Boo ratings are sky high too.

That doesn't make it entertaining.

Then again listening to the teabagger drivel of FAUX.

Honey Boo Boo is a better alternative.

Only No Information idiots get their "opinion" from other idiots on cable.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Jun 25, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The man boobs edition.
Al Bundy recommends...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Jun 25, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>BILL AYERS: GODFATHER has been 'catastrophe' for Chicago schools... Polly wanna cracker.
Who cares what Bill Ayers does?

No Information teabaggers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
BILL AYERS:
No one cares.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
Fox News dominated as usual, taking the top ten cable news shows
Because so many people watch cable news programs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey Boo Boo ratings are sky high too.
That doesn't make it entertaining.
Then again listening to the teabagger drivel of FAUX.
Honey Boo Boo is a better alternative.
Only No Information idiots get their "opinion" from other idiots on cable.
Poor teabagger.
Get your fire extinguisher pookie, you've been shot down in flames again.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what Bill Ayers does?
No Information teabaggers.
Well, I guess Obama does, he started his presidential run in Bill Ayers house pookie the noted communist. Everybody was there but Lenin.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because so many people watch cable news programs.
FOX has been number one eleven years in a row pookie. People watch by the millions.........and they are paying to watch gives greater weight to their ratings.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Only thing "shot" is your brain.

Rotted by FAUX.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Jun 25, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FOX has been number one eleven years in a row pookie. People watch by the millions.........and they are paying to watch gives greater weight to their ratings.
"Paying to watch"?

Even Dumber.

People "pay" to watch Honey Boo Boo.

Same thing.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Jun 25, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess Obama does, he started his presidential run in Bill Ayers house pookie the noted communist. Everybody was there but Lenin.
O.K.

Another "opinion" from another teabagger nutcake "blog"?

Keep slinging.

Praying some will stick.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
"Paying to watch"?
Even Dumber.
People "pay" to watch Honey Boo Boo.
Same thing.
Poor teabagger.
Yes, we know you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••