Romney slams Obama, reflects on elect...

Romney slams Obama, reflects on election loss

There are 491 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Romney slams Obama, reflects on election loss. In it, USA Today reports that:

Mitt Romney criticized President Obama for playing politics on the automatic budget cuts known as the sequester, in his first post-election TV interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#152 Mar 5, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney let him slide on Benghazi.
Romney mad e fool of n=himself over Benghazi and all you idiots followed.

there was nothing to let slide, except you gravedancers which people are getiing pretty sick of...
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#153 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A "man," one with "character," doesn't call 47% of his fellow citizens moochers, takers, and non-taxpayers and imply that they don't have any judgement. That's the kind of think you'd expect from an overgrown frat-boy with entitlement issues.
Like Romney.
I suppose you think a man of character continually lies and continually insults the American people. Like Obama and all of his supporters.

I suppose you think a man of character calls Laura Ingraham a talk slut and continually lies and insults the American people. Like Eddy Schultz and all the other misfits on msnbc.

You are not a person of character if you voted for Obama and you are not a person of character if you are a Democrat.--> .
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#154 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would equate SAT scores to IQ at all. Guess what?
No one cares.
FOOL? hah Guess what..that be you.
Billy Ringo

United States

#155 Mar 5, 2013
grumpy wrote:
Etchy doesn't know Benghazi from Burger King.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#156 Mar 5, 2013
Man of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think a man of character continually lies and continually insults the American people. Like Obama and all of his supporters.
I suppose you think a man of character calls Laura Ingraham a talk slut and continually lies and insults the American people. Like Eddy Schultz and all the other misfits on msnbc.
You are not a person of character if you voted for Obama and you are not a person of character if you are a Democrat.--> .
I wish you'd at least TRY to stick to what I DID say, rather than "supposing" stupid stuff that I DIDN'T, but then if you were honest you wouldn't be a rightie, would you?

Complained lately about Limp-baugh referring to a perfectly innocent young woman who testified to Congress as a "slut" and a "whore?" If not, you're a hypocrite and need to shut up and sit down.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#157 Mar 5, 2013
grumpy wrote:
Benghazi was a terrorist attack, but Mittens used the opportunity to launch a false attack on the President:

"It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks."

If Willard "let him slide" at all, it was because he himself had stuck both feet in his mouth and attacked his own nation's Commander-in-Chief in the middle of a crisis.

I'm SO glad Romney got whipped. He deserved it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#158 Mar 5, 2013
Man of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, ironic reply there Mr. Character. Your own IQ isn't all that high, is it?:)
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#159 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you'd at least TRY to stick to what I DID say, rather than "supposing" stupid stuff that I DIDN'T, but then if you were honest you wouldn't be a rightie, would you?
Complained lately about Limp-baugh referring to a perfectly innocent young woman who testified to Congress as a "slut" and a "whore?" If not, you're a hypocrite and need to shut up and sit down.
Why would a man of character complain about another man of character telling the truth about that phoney "young woman" who expects someone else to pay for her birth control pills so she can do what she does best. She was so dishonest she tried to claim it would cost a woman $3,000 per year for birth control pills...then she walked that lie back and claimed the $3,000 price was based on a two year plan. lmao
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#160 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, ironic reply there Mr. Character. Your own IQ isn't all that high, is it?:)
More evidence provided by yourself to support my claim.:)
2 posts removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#163 Mar 5, 2013
Man of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence provided by yourself to support my claim.:)
More evidence of your confusion, in fact.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#164 Mar 5, 2013
Proof Obama admin flying Military drones over America

A pilot reported seeing a drone aircraft at about 1,500 feet during his approach to John F. Kennedy International Airport on Monday.
Billy Ringo

United States

#165 Mar 5, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
A pilot reported seeing a drone aircraft at about 1,500 feet during his approach to John F. Kennedy International Airport on Monday.
LOL - that certainly is proof, Vince.

No wonder you boys can't win elections.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#166 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusion is on you,
:) all evidence supports my claim. in real "fact" not Obama fact.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#167 Mar 5, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
Even though you claimed the media were keeping this secret, Vance, I saw this on HuffPost:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Gee, headlines don't get any bigger than that, do they?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#168 Mar 5, 2013
Man of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusion is on you,
:) all evidence supports my claim. in real "fact" not Obama fact.
Your claim of WHAT? Facts are facts, not Obama facts or Romeny facts, dumbass.

Now, you were saying?
Man of Character

Rochelle, IL

#169 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim of WHAT? Facts are facts, not Obama facts or Romeny facts, dumbass.
Now, you were saying?
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would equate SAT scores to IQ at all. Guess what?
No one cares.
Obama "facts" are not facts. If Obama facts were in fact "FACT". MSNBC would never be wrong, Obama would not be a liar and you would have an IQ above the level of pea brain. But because real facts are not the same as Obama facts(your type of "facts") nothing you put forth as "fact" is in reality "fact".

So now we are back to the point at the tip of your head:
I was saying

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#170 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you claimed the media were keeping this secret, Vance, I saw this on HuffPost:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Gee, headlines don't get any bigger than that, do they?:)
Yea, funny they say it was a model airplane, Like the pilot wouldnt know what he saw!!!
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#172 Mar 5, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, funny they say it was a model airplane, Like the pilot wouldnt know what he saw!!!
Face it, we're going to see more and more of those damn drones in this country, sad to say.

I wonder what'll happen the first time one flies into an airplane engine and causes a crash?

Someone needs to do something before that happens...
Billy Ringo

United States

#173 Mar 5, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the years, many pilots have reported they have seen a UFO.

Where is the evidence, Vince? Anyone can say they've seen a drone, or bigfoot, or Elvis.

You crazy Cons are pissers.

You're such a mark.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#174 Mar 5, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the years, many pilots have reported they have seen a UFO.
Where is the evidence, Vince? Anyone can say they've seen a drone, or bigfoot, or Elvis.
You crazy Cons are pissers.
You're such a mark.
Well, he's not completely wrong about this one:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/dron...

Remains to be seen if it's a drone or hobbyist plane, though. But he apparently saw SOMETHING too close to an airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 192,555
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min John Boy 333,419
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 2 min Time4Seccession 207
News Oregon lawmakers vote to help gay veterans, str... 2 min WasteWater 12
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 3 min Silent Echo 555
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 4 min angie 214
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min PolakPotrafi 2,463
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 186,744
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,768
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 39 min Lawrence Wolf 154
More from around the web