March 24: The cowardly Congress and the assault weapon ban

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 150

Toms River, N.J.: So Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid abandoned the assault weapons ban .

Full Story
duh

Abilene, TX

#65 Mar 25, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Good NRA propaganda but the recent violent massacres our country has experienced recently have been with GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS.
Until you frightwinger gun*uggers tell me that a pair of scissors killed all those innoncent folks, I will know - like others - that it was GUNS, GUNS, GUNS.
Try another propagandized NRA garbage ....
its called technology. once people used sticks and stones. now guns are old tech. now we can send a drone from thousands of miles away to kill.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#66 Mar 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...every one of those fits you like a glove, hypocrite. Project much?:)
I think this was you, can you confirm?

Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

I guess you'll be going to the sperm bank again to make a deposit.
1 post removed
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#68 Mar 25, 2013
Liberals think they can do to guns what they did to cigarettes only cigarettes aren't protected by the 2nd amendment to the U S Constitution. So funny. That really galls the mentally challenged.
Land o Bahamas

Nassau, Bahamas

#69 Mar 25, 2013
LoLBama wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep backpedaling you RACISTS PIG!!
Thank you sir. I do not like your "handle" or your politics, but I thank you for scolding that racist pig who insulted me. Why is he allowed on Topix? Shouldn't Mr. Wolf be on some Aryan Nation or Sinihead website with his fellow White Power advocates?
Land o Bahamas

Nassau, Bahamas

#70 Mar 25, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I should point out that you are full of shit. Race has nothing to do with anything. Being an a'hole does.
And you are indeed one Sir!

I guess what I heard about your fondness for calling people apes, monkeys and baboons was correct. You have some sort of mental deficiency if you think non-whites will not regard that as a racially-motivated insult.

Get help soon, as you are hurting my side by up your odd behavior.

Please, anyone reading this: do not take Mr. Wolf as typical of the liberal view. Your fine President would disown such behavior. Even your misguided conservatives would surely shun him. His natural home is with crackpots in some marginalized splinter group. There simply is no such thing as mainstream liberal racism, generally speaking. At least not of his naked variety.

I've never been treated so shamefully even by older people from your southern states.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#72 Mar 25, 2013
Thing is any gun Law will only keep guns out of hands of Liberals.. I have a 22 rifle thats was made some time in the first part of the twenty century(Has the hex shaped barrel if you know what that means) that belong to my Uncle when he was a Kid. How the government going to track that if I dont tell them?. And there millions of other guns that been passed down for years hat will be impossible to trace.
And here a book , free on the internet that might scare you liberals, what do you plan on doing about it being free to all.
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2007/...
2 posts removed
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#75 Mar 25, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> It is only the law abiding that won't.
Tell those folks who have been massacred in the latest slaughters in this country - yes if all you law abiding folks would keep your guns in your sock drawers, down your pants, under the mattress and away from us law abiding citizens, our country would be more respected, less laughed at by the world and less innocent folks would be killed.

It is just those pesky guns ....!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#76 Mar 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, with the hung effigies and the movie promoting his assignation, I am sure you were the perfect little peace nik.
With movies dear we can choose not to watch them - just like we can put our money where our mouth is - Walmart/silly Palin books/etc.

Yes, us peaceniks believed the Iraq war was wrong and spoke up about how wrong it was. We were right (1) to speak up and (2) to understand the damage it has caused our country?

And yes, I reiterate, effigies of anyone is wrong - especially this president, the last one or the next one and anyone else.

Keep going ....
1 post removed
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#78 Mar 25, 2013
Senators Cruz, Lee, and Paul notified Majority leader Reid today they will block the Senate from further gun control legislation. Guess that is that. It is all over before it began.

Paris

#79 Mar 26, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell those folks who have been massacred in the latest slaughters in this country - yes if all you law abiding folks would keep your guns in your sock drawers, down your pants, under the mattress and away from us law abiding citizens, our country would be more respected, less laughed at by the world and less innocent folks would be killed.
It is just those pesky guns ....!
Liberal Death Outlets:
Abortion outlets

Public Schools (no weapons zone

Ghetto's, thousands killed every year

Illegals killing with autos and guns

Drone attacks on civilians.

Paris

#80 Mar 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Senators Cruz, Lee, and Paul notified Majority leader Reid today they will block the Senate from further gun control legislation. Guess that is that. It is all over before it began.
Poll: Support for stricter gun control wanes...
1 post removed

Paris

#82 Mar 26, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
With movies dear we can choose not to watch them - just like we can put our money where our mouth is - Walmart/silly Palin books/etc.
Yes, us peaceniks believed the Iraq war was wrong and spoke up about how wrong it was. We were right (1) to speak up and (2) to understand the damage it has caused our country?
And yes, I reiterate, effigies of anyone is wrong - especially this president, the last one or the next one and anyone else.
Keep going ....
I'm sorry, were you whispering to us when Clinton was sending cruse missles to Iraq, the real start of the war. I just don't seem to remember you, Pink, Cindy Shehan or the liberal press saying much about it.
John south

Nassau, Bahamas

#83 Mar 26, 2013
Land o Bahamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir. I do not like your "handle" or your politics, but I thank you for scolding that racist pig who insulted me. Why is he allowed on Topix? Shouldn't Mr. Wolf be on some Aryan Nation or Sinihead website with his fellow White Power advocates?
Yes, thank you sir from me as well. This Mr. Wolf has now made similar "baboon" insults to two people I know personally. He is indeed a very strange person.
2 posts removed

Paris

#86 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the lin for the googly impared;
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57576248/...
47% support and 50 either want the laws to stay the same or become LESS restrictive.
Thanks, I forgot that mommy refused to teach them to google until they moved out of the basement.

Paris

#87 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>You can use the "report abuse" button next to the "reply" button to report him but if you are reporting a flaming liberals they can get away with anything on Topix.
Yes, they have carte blanc when it comes to content and language.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#88 Mar 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they have carte blanc when it comes to content and language.
I've reprted dozens of Rightie wingnuts for cause, but never seen one banned and damn few posts taken down, either.

Topix just doesn't care.

Which is why I say what I please and let the chips fall where they may.

Oh, and it's 'carte blanche,' Frenchy....;)
1 post removed

Progress, not Denial

#90 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>They won't boot someone just for saying they disagree with you. Not yet anyway. Sorry.
Nor have I ever reported anyone for that. You are indeed "sorry."
fact

Abilene, TX

#91 Mar 26, 2013
we the people have the 2nd amend to protect us from a corrupt gov. period! get over it or get out.
Zowie

Phoenix, AZ

#92 Mar 26, 2013
I'm thinking the wack job professor needs help to get out.. Anyone have a cannon available?
When ready to fire, would that be called a $hit load?

Progress, not Denial

#93 Mar 26, 2013
Zowie wrote:
I'm thinking the wack job professor needs help to get out.. Anyone have a cannon available?
When ready to fire, would that be called a $hit load?
Only if you load your head into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Dem: Republicans 'rigging the rules' for ne... 3 min Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 4 min barefoot2626 65
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 6 min barefoot2626 15
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 6 min Goddess Gaia 64
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min positronium 294,523
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,101
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 9 min Even Steven 622
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,156,047
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 2 hr SirPrize 151
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 6 hr Aprilvue 898