Hundreds of protests planned this wee...

Hundreds of protests planned this weekend across US over border crisis

There are 216 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Hundreds of protests planned this weekend across US over border crisis. In it, Fox News reports that:

Hundreds of protests over the U.S. government's handling of a staggering number of unaccompanied minors from Central America who have crossed the border illegally are taking place around the country Friday and Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#215 Aug 15, 2014
Gary wrote:
Really?
Protest the law passed byCongress and signed by
George W. Bush in 2008 mandating humane treatment
for these children? Or protest the fact that Obama will
not break that law now just to make Republicans happy?
Great idea!
You're so naive, they're all not children. How about breaking the law to make Americans happy? Americans don't want any illegal aliens flooding into the country.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#216 Aug 15, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you better read that law and the 2002 Child Protection Act. As it stands now you dont know what these laws says.
How about DACA? J. Vagas, illegal alien felon from the Philippines passed himself off as a US citizen with US passport, why is he still in country?

Everybody knows democrats don't enforce immigration law.
1 post removed

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#218 Aug 15, 2014
Gary wrote:
Really?

Protest the law passed byCongress and signed by
George W. Bush in 2008 mandating humane treatment
for these children?

Or protest the fact that Obama will
not break that law now just to make Republicans happy?

Great idea!
Did you whine that loud when Obama did this??

Obama Amnesty Begins: Halts Deportations for 300,000 Illegal Aliens;

Offers 'Work Permits'

08/19/2011

by John Hill

Stand With Arizona

The Obama Administration today announced a virtual amnesty-by-decree for
hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, whose deportations will be
"indefinitely delayed". In addition, Obama finally announced a jobs
program - but for ILLEGAL ALIENS, not citizens - as those 300,000 illegals
will also become eligible for "work permits".

Read rest of story below:

http://northshoreteaparty.org/index.php/2011/...

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#219 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me please
No law against Zim having the gun that night
No law against asking a suspect where they are going
No law against following a suspect
No law against shooting a animal that is beating you.......
asking a suspect? following a suspect? suspect of what? wearing a hoodie? animal? whos the animal? Zim who hunted, confronted and killed or you for defending such a beast!

No law true, until its a black man with the gun... then its bloody murder huh zimmie boy!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#220 Aug 17, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>asking a suspect? following a suspect? suspect of what? wearing a hoodie? animal? whos the animal? Zim who hunted, confronted and killed or you for defending such a beast!

No law true, until its a black man with the gun... then its bloody murder huh zimmie boy!
I guess you did not follow the case?

More than one house had been robbed by young black men wearing the same clothes and they were looking for them....

Try and catch up with the case as it is long over and Zim was found not guilty
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#221 Aug 17, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you whine that loud when Obama did this??
Obama Amnesty Begins: Halts Deportations for 300,000 Illegal Aliens;
Offers 'Work Permits'
08/19/2011
by John Hill
Stand With Arizona
The Obama Administration today announced a virtual amnesty-by-decree for
hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, whose deportations will be
"indefinitely delayed". In addition, Obama finally announced a jobs
program - but for ILLEGAL ALIENS, not citizens - as those 300,000 illegals
will also become eligible for "work permits".
Read rest of story below:
http://northshoreteaparty.org/index.php/2011/...
thanks Cricket !

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you did not follow the case?
More than one house had been robbed by young black men wearing the same clothes and they were looking for them....
Try and catch up with the case as it is long over and Zim was found not guilty
Oh so all it takes is someone who wears the same clothes has been robbin up the place and you can hunt them down? Kill ? So if that white kid that dresses just like that guy that robs is around i can hunt him down? hahaha.. hey.. that makes OJ innocent then.. he was found not guilty! agree? Is OJ innocent? a simple yes or no will do!! hahahaha.. it works both ways now man.. so OJ? I just want to hear you say the words innocent!!!! you know animals and such...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#223 Aug 17, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so all it takes is someone who wears the same clothes has been robbin up the place and you can hunt them down? Kill ? So if that white kid that dresses just like that guy that robs is around i can hunt him down? hahaha.. hey.. that makes OJ innocent then.. he was found not guilty! agree? Is OJ innocent? a simple yes or no will do!! hahahaha.. it works both ways now man.. so OJ? I just want to hear you say the words innocent!!!! you know animals and such...
Yes if you look like a suspect you will be questioned

If you answer you go on your way

Attack the man that asked you a question and you may die

Ashtray made a choice that killed him

Get over it......

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#224 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you look like a suspect you will be questioned
If you answer you go on your way
Attack the man that asked you a question and you may die
Ashtray made a choice that killed him
Get over it......
questioned by who? zimmie? anyone ? you didnt answer the question i see, is OJ Innocent? hahahaha.. by your standards he is!! Now, attack the man who ask the question you may die, if a black man ask a white teen if he is a thief, and the white teen says no, but the black man keeps following and the white teen puts up his dukes, he dies and thats ok with you? hahahahaha.. ok man, the table will turn someday and so will you...... now is OJ innocent? hehe
according to law he is.. so get over it?

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you look like a suspect you will be questioned
If you answer you go on your way
Attack the man that asked you a question and you may die
Ashtray made a choice that killed him
Get over it......
oh and its quit silly to call a human being a animal or a ashtray. just because you dont like the color of there skin... that makes you a animal of the lowest form... sort of like a mutt. Or a mitt... hahaha

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#226 Aug 18, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>questioned by who? zimmie? anyone ? you didnt answer the question i see, is OJ Innocent? hahahaha.. by your standards he is!! Now, attack the man who ask the question you may die, if a black man ask a white teen if he is a thief, and the white teen says no, but the black man keeps following and the white teen puts up his dukes, he dies and thats ok with you? hahahahaha.. ok man, the table will turn someday and so will you...... now is OJ innocent? hehe
according to law he is.. so get over it?
No law against anyone asking any suspect a question....
No law against you shooting anyone that attacks you........

Zim was on the phone with the police before he ever got out of his truck.
He tried to ask ashtray where he was going and ashtray acted like a punk a showed him gang signs and cussed at him.

Yes if it was a black man asking a white man and the white man attacked the black man than the white man may die.......

Instead of justifying this gang style activity that will get thousands more blacks killed why are you not telling the youth to act like a human and pull up your pants and be respectful?

That would save lives.......

Look into what a great black man named Dr Steve Perry is doing with some of the poorest of the poor youth.....

Sending them to Ivy League schools

But black thugs hate Dr Perry
Dr Perry won't let them wear their hoody
He won't let them walk around with their pants around their knees
He makes them act like humans....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#227 Aug 18, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>oh and its quit silly to call a human being a animal or a ashtray. just because you dont like the color of there skin... that makes you a animal of the lowest form... sort of like a mutt. Or a mitt... hahaha
Nothing to do with the color of their skin

Their are plenty of white animals
Latino animals Asian animals and black animals

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against anyone asking any suspect a question....
No law against you shooting anyone that attacks you........
Zim was on the phone with the police before he ever got out of his truck.
He tried to ask ashtray where he was going and ashtray acted like a punk a showed him gang signs and cussed at him.
Yes if it was a black man asking a white man and the white man attacked the black man than the white man may die.......
Instead of justifying this gang style activity that will get thousands more blacks killed why are you not telling the youth to act like a human and pull up your pants and be respectful?
That would save lives.......
Look into what a great black man named Dr Steve Perry is doing with some of the poorest of the poor youth.....
Sending them to Ivy League schools
But black thugs hate Dr Perry
Dr Perry won't let them wear their hoody
He won't let them walk around with their pants around their knees
He makes them act like humans....
Justifying gang style? hahaha, you mean walking in the wrong neighborhood? Or having to answer a man asking why you are here? sounds like zimmie wanted to confront and did. and when the kid stood up zimmie was just a coward.... oh and the question unanswered... OJ? hahaha, no reply i see the LAW doesnt work for you on that one? hahahaha... yea animals come in all colors... is deceiver a color?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#229 Aug 18, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>Justifying gang style? hahaha, you mean walking in the wrong neighborhood? Or having to answer a man asking why you are here? sounds like zimmie wanted to confront and did. and when the kid stood up zimmie was just a coward.... oh and the question unanswered... OJ? hahaha, no reply i see the LAW doesnt work for you on that one? hahahaha... yea animals come in all colors... is deceiver a color?
One more time for the slow

No law against asking someone a question

No law against following a suspicious person

No law against shooting someone that attacks you

Why not teach young people to act like humans?

Why glorify acting like a animal?

All that will do is get more youth killed

Is that your goal??
Tribal

Sun City, CA

#230 Aug 19, 2014
Why don't these protesters share their sentiments with Mexico, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras? We have enough issues with our own govt, time to make their govt liable for these people not America.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#231 Aug 19, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M not the dumbsh--t talking-points swallower who thinks that a bunch of kids coming across the border to try to build a better life is a "border crisis," either....:)
You have never seen an illegal piece of crap come across the border that you didn't like now have you AZZWIPE? You have them all covered!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 1 min spud 96
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Truth is might 314,662
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 14 min Ronald 506
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min NTMD8OR 274,626
News Trump blasts Mueller obstruction probe on Twitter 19 min spud 112
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 24 min huntcoyotes 43
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 27 min Truth is might 24,364
News James Comey fired as FBI director 41 min huntcoyotes 3,894
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,548,259
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Ms Sassy 6,878
More from around the web