Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

There are 20 comments on the Feb 3, 2014, TheBostonChannel.com story titled Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

spud

Bangor, PA

#985 Mar 18, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> And you lack a brain azzzwipe!!!
Tell em' amigo. I got your back this time.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#986 Mar 18, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to think of a response that matches your level of intelligence. I can't reach that level of depravity. I just hope you're not this bigoted and hateful towards your boyfriends. They could be in real danger.
none of your responses are even close to my level of intelligence, dear...you know that. you are barely the same species as me intellectually.

run along now...
1 post removed
Jose

New York, NY

#988 Mar 18, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Tell em' amigo. I got your back this time.
Thank you amigo! These atheist azzzwipes are the scum of the Earth!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#989 Mar 18, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Jity, have a problem with people who publicly think America the beautiful should be sung in English. WIERD
What is WEIRD that folks have a problem with a song being sung in numerous languages.

There must be some WEIRD paranoia that is hard to understand.
1 post removed
Jose

New York, NY

#991 Mar 19, 2014
Atheists are clueless azzzwipes!!!
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#993 Mar 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we need a building to hold Church services. And yes we pay our Ministers and salary and they work very hard
We have a kitchen that feeds over 600 meals per month to anyone who shows up at the door
We open the doors at 8 am every morning and close at 8 and everyone is welcome many marginal people spend there days there
We have a low income child day care center.
We have a low income pre-school
We sponsor Room at the Inn for homeless men
We sponsor over 600 families at Christmas with gifts and cloths
Shall I go on?
you should cut out the church part and your charity money would go further...
yes, if true, that would definietly put your church in the minority, as i stated.

St. Croix valley

#994 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>When you pray to your mirror, are you in drag? Have fun!
why would you think i would participate in some stone age cult practice like praying?

some of us think like modern humans...
2 posts removed

St. Croix valley

#997 Mar 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is a charity, it takes people to make it work
Ask a homeless person where the Christians are and they will tell you because they are able to seek shelter and food in Gods house
the vast, vast majority of tithing to churches is not charity, it is for the upkeep of the religious cult...
1 post removed
Jose

New York, NY

#999 Mar 22, 2014
Atheists are azzzwipes!!!

St. Croix valley

#1000 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>For someone who knows nothing about Christianity, you're pretty ignorant. Go pray to your mirror, fool.
ve already proven, i know boatloads more about your cult than you do...

you cannot even attempt to counter my knowledge of your cult...why is that, again?

run away. little cult boy, that is all you are good for.
Jose

New York, NY

#1001 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ve already proven, i know boatloads more about your cult than you do...
you cannot even attempt to counter my knowledge of your cult...why is that, again?
run away. little cult boy, that is all you are good for.
You are nothing but a dumbazz atheist azzzwipe!! Better read the Old and New Testaments, because in the next life you are going to get your sorry azzz handed to you!!!
2 posts removed

St. Croix valley

#1004 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>We all serve somebody. Just because you've inadvertently chose to serve Satan won't give you a pass when you assume room temperature. You're doomed and deep down inside, you know it.
oh dear, still hanging on to your proven false dolls?

so sad for you...

so nothing new to add? just more of your proven false mythology?
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#1006 Mar 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Every penny that is given to the church is charity. It takes money to run a charity fool.
When was the last time you stepped into a Church?
yes, it does take money to run a charity. one does not need hymnals and pews and fancy churches for charity work..one does not need a clergy for that either. you certainly don't need the proven false myths of your cult ..

you just cannot counter the facts and you know it...give it up.
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#1008 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>The hatred and bigotry. It's like a cancer, eating away at you, bit by bit. Every day you go more off the rails. But you know what to do. You just can't admit when you're defeated by a higher power. So you wallow in your self inflicted pain. What kind of drugs are you taking to dull the agony? Or is it good, old alcohol?
no hatred,no bigotry...just the facts...

why is it you cannot even attempt to counter those facts that prove you kneel to a false idol? your faith must be weak...oh yeah, it has to be, as it is false!
1 post removed
gotta say

Lumberton, NC

#1010 Mar 23, 2014
Jose wrote:
Atheists are azzzwipes!!!
your god has some fcked up followers.
gotta say

Lumberton, NC

#1011 Mar 23, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
libs don't believe in Heaven.....but that's ok, they would not fit in there anyway.
why? because i dont burn books?
gotta say

Lumberton, NC

#1012 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>Did they believe in the same "God" as you? I don't think so. What's that saying on our money? How's that go? Something about trusting in God?
that was added in the cold war stupid...
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1013 Mar 24, 2014
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text> that was added in the cold war stupid...
check your facts before you start calling people stupid. it was added to coins in 1964.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1014 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>Just because you've inadvertently chose to serve Satan won't give you a pass when you assume room temperature. it.
So if free thinkers question the truth and the relevance of god, cults, false idols, myths, etc. they serve satan? Is that what you are saying?

No wonder free thinkers question people like you.

St. Croix valley

#1015 Mar 24, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
check your facts before you start calling people stupid. it was added to coins in 1964.
check your facts. and posts...

perhaps you meant 1864? taht was when it first appeared on SOME coins...not all. it was not put on all our money or all our coins until the 1950's as teh correct posts on here have clearly stated. and it was in response to the cold war scare of the "godless commie" it is against the very foundation of oursecular neationa dn needs to be removed from our money and removed as our national motto, as it is untrue and unconstitutional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 5 min Shinichiro Takizawa 27
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 6 min mjjcpa 1,035
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 6 min californio 120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,220,940
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min positronium 324,881
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 11 min californio 2,099
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 13 min mjjcpa 345
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min ACTUALLY 161,156
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min woodtick57 179,466
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 6 hr Tracker 750
More from around the web