Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites onlin...

Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

There are 887 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 3, 2014, titled Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1008 Mar 23, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>The hatred and bigotry. It's like a cancer, eating away at you, bit by bit. Every day you go more off the rails. But you know what to do. You just can't admit when you're defeated by a higher power. So you wallow in your self inflicted pain. What kind of drugs are you taking to dull the agony? Or is it good, old alcohol?
no hatred,no bigotry...just the facts...

why is it you cannot even attempt to counter those facts that prove you kneel to a false idol? your faith must be weak...oh yeah, it has to be, as it is false!
1 post removed
gotta say

Laurinburg, NC

#1010 Mar 23, 2014
Jose wrote:
Atheists are azzzwipes!!!
your god has some fcked up followers.
gotta say

Laurinburg, NC

#1011 Mar 23, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
libs don't believe in Heaven.....but that's ok, they would not fit in there anyway.
why? because i dont burn books?
gotta say

Laurinburg, NC

#1012 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>Did they believe in the same "God" as you? I don't think so. What's that saying on our money? How's that go? Something about trusting in God?
that was added in the cold war stupid...
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1013 Mar 24, 2014
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text> that was added in the cold war stupid...
check your facts before you start calling people stupid. it was added to coins in 1964.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1014 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>Just because you've inadvertently chose to serve Satan won't give you a pass when you assume room temperature. it.
So if free thinkers question the truth and the relevance of god, cults, false idols, myths, etc. they serve satan? Is that what you are saying?

No wonder free thinkers question people like you.

St. Croix valley

#1015 Mar 24, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
check your facts before you start calling people stupid. it was added to coins in 1964.
check your facts. and posts...

perhaps you meant 1864? taht was when it first appeared on SOME coins...not all. it was not put on all our money or all our coins until the 1950's as teh correct posts on here have clearly stated. and it was in response to the cold war scare of the "godless commie" it is against the very foundation of oursecular neationa dn needs to be removed from our money and removed as our national motto, as it is untrue and unconstitutional.

St. Croix valley

#1016 Mar 24, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
So if free thinkers question the truth and the relevance of god, cults, false idols, myths, etc. they serve satan? Is that what you are saying?
No wonder free thinkers question people like you.
no, that is why we laugh and point at idiots like him.
2 posts removed
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1019 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>check your facts. and posts...
perhaps you meant 1864? taht was when it first appeared on SOME coins...not all. it was not put on all our money or all our coins until the 1950's as teh correct posts on here have clearly stated. and it was in response to the cold war scare of the "godless commie" it is against the very foundation of oursecular neationa dn needs to be removed from our money and removed as our national motto, as it is untrue and unconstitutional.
yes, i meant 1864, it was a typo. neationa dn?
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1020 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>check your facts. and posts...
taht? teh? like i said, before you start calling people stupid and tell them to check their posts..........

St. Croix valley

#1021 Mar 25, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i meant 1864, it was a typo. neationa dn?
yes, and even with that corrected your post was not even close to correct.

St. Croix valley

#1022 Mar 25, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
taht? teh? like i said, before you start calling people stupid and tell them to check their posts..........
if all you have to talk about is typos, you already lost...as you showed, you make them also..

i clearly did not attack your typo, but the misinformation of your post...

St. Croix valley

#1023 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>That's why "free thinkers" is an oxymoron.
no, it is not. we think clearly and free of any cult influence.

you should try it once...hell, you should at least try even thinking once...
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#1025 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>Keep kneeling in front of your mirror, crack pot.
wouldn't that be better than to a proven false god?

yes, yes it is!
4 posts removed

St. Croix valley

#1030 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>So When did you first discover that you were the most important being in your world?
when did you realize you are too weak to leave your cult?

when did you realize that worshiping a proven false god is all you have in your life...just a worthless, mindless cult member...nothing more..

crusade fodder, or as your cult brethren call you, jihad fodder...

St. Croix valley

#1031 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>So When did you first discover that you were the most important being in your world?
so what is your fascination with me, defective? i slap you around these pages day after day...do you like that kind of thing? it would seem so. you know you can hire little boys in thailand to do that to you since that is what you seem to like...
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#1033 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>If there is one kind of person I can't stand, it is a radical homosexual, atheist, progressive shill masquerading as a libertarian. You fit that description to a tee. Thus, I keep you firmly in check.
actually i am none of those things...once again you show you cannot look at reality and make the proper deductions from the facts in front of you.

but you, as you yourself state, are defective...

and obviously very fascinated with me... i think you might want to check your closet for your own homosexual yearnings..
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1035 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>That's why "free thinkers" is an oxymoron.
Why an oxymoron?

St. Croix valley

#1036 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Actually, You're every one of those things. Your Alinsky tactics won't work on me. Here's a clue, dip stick. I'm not a liberal, so I'm not stating that I'm the defective one. That, again, would be you and your ilk. Isn't it time for your prayers? Get out the Windex.....
your thinking is clearly defective..

how am i a liberal? how am i an atheist? i'm certainly not a homosexual...

once again you are wrong on all points.

do you never tire of making a total ass of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity?

now you seem to have a very. very unhealthy fscination with me

i would bet you are closet homosexual

sorry, dear, i am not your type,a dn i am way, way out of your league in every manner there is...
gotta say

Lumberton, NC

#1037 Mar 28, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
which was during the cold war shshshshshakey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Informist III 1,643,371
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 64,143
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 4 min Evangelical 170
News Rep. Joe Barton apologizes to constituents afte... 9 min Xstain Mullah Decree 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Science 223,032
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 11 min Ronald 117
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 15 min Xstain Mullah Decree 286
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Bongo 42,474
More from around the web