Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites onlin...

Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate

There are 888 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 3, 2014, titled Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad ignites online debate. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

Coca-Cola's Super Bowl commercial Sunday night was at first glance a moving tribute to America's diversity, featuring a full minute of ordinary people of different races and ethnicity doing ordinary American activities, as the classic song "America the Beautiful" plays throughout the ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#853 Feb 19, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy to pinpoint when you are wrong. There's one time, in particular, when you're always wrong. That's when you are typing.
then why haven't you been able to show it even once? not even once! why is that again?

sure, little boy, sure...run long now...

St. Croix valley

#854 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that your childish tactics are still failing. I guess that when you claim your opinions are fact with no support for such claims, it's not surprising that others will call you out.
But in your typical delusional manner, please tell others that they are running away from you and that you are the sole purveyor of fact. I'm sure that there is someone else just as delusional as yourself that may believe this.
still around? i though you'd be too embarrassed to show your face again. a normal person would be...

why is it you can't show any of my posts to be incorrect? same excuse as spuds?

you seem to spend all day talking about how wrong i am, but can't even prove it, and then when you do attempt to talk about something besides me, i show that to be false!

i sense a pattern here...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#855 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still around? i though you'd be too embarrassed to show your face again. a normal person would be...
why is it you can't show any of my posts to be incorrect? same excuse as spuds?
you seem to spend all day talking about how wrong i am, but can't even prove it, and then when you do attempt to talk about something besides me, i show that to be false!
i sense a pattern here...
After proving you wrong several times only to have you summarily dismiss the proof with no counter from you other than your (in your mind much valued) opinion, I no longer care what you believe. I will however continue to point out your hypocrisy and misinformation for those who are not afflicted by the same mental disorder as yourself.

Continue on with your juvenile tactics ... I'm sure that eventually you will come across another just as ignorant as yourself who will fall prey to them.

St. Croix valley

#856 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
After proving you wrong several times only to have you summarily dismiss the proof with no counter from you other than your (in your mind much valued) opinion, I no longer care what you believe. I will however continue to point out your hypocrisy and misinformation for those who are not afflicted by the same mental disorder as yourself.
Continue on with your juvenile tactics ... I'm sure that eventually you will come across another just as ignorant as yourself who will fall prey to them.
that is not what happened. you know it. i know it..

and yet you have yet to point out even one example of any misinformation or hypocrisy i have posted! why is that? why do you keep lying about that? you're just making an ass out yourself...(and, as always, obsessing about me...)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#857 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is not what happened. you know it. i know it..
and yet you have yet to point out even one example of any misinformation or hypocrisy i have posted! why is that? why do you keep lying about that? you're just making an ass out yourself...(and, as always, obsessing about me...)
More of your unsubstantiated opinions, and juvenile liberal tactics.

St. Croix valley

#858 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
more of your talk about me! more of your obsession with me!

i must have really got under your skin, huh? pointing out your idiocy post after post might do that, i guess.

St. Croix valley

#859 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
liberal?!? what was liberal about any of those posts?

you just can't help but make an ass out of your self with your ignorance and stupidity, can you?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#860 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>more of your talk about me! more of your obsession with me!
i must have really got under your skin, huh? pointing out your idiocy post after post might do that, i guess.
YAWN. More recycled liberal tactics. You are sad

Get an education .... don't just claim one!

St. Croix valley

#861 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN. More recycled liberal tactics. You are sad
Get an education .... don't just claim one!
how many times do you have to run away from backing up your own posts before you realize you ae just lying to yoruself?

outta here...C-Ya!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#862 Feb 19, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "LINK" is where??
Try google- I don't work for ignorant people.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#863 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Try google- I don't work for ignorant people.
You said you are self employed. I guess you just caught yourself in another lie.

Tawas City, Michigan

#864 Feb 19, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you are self employed. I guess you just caught yourself in another lie.
Actually I said I'm retired, and have been since age 38.

Ahhh, the good life...
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#866 Feb 20, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you speaking from experience? Because no one can just take the word of a progressive parrot, like you. You've been sweet on religious bigotry for quite some time.
no, i always give factual, verifiable reasons why religious cults are bad. no bigotry involved, just a rational decision based on the facts. as always.
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#868 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>Based on "facts" that you conjure up in your obviously warped mind. Meaningless, as usual. I'll pray for you.
no, the facts you ae as yet unable to counter even once...not even once!!! why is that again?

pray to your proven false god, fool...have fun. you can't even counter the facts that your god is false...what kind of wuss are you?
3 posts removed

Tawas City, Michigan

#872 Feb 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness for the Welfare System EH?
So you insult all military retirees?

And here I thought you "conservatives" supported our military.

Guess not...

Tawas City, Michigan

#873 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>That's what H I V will do to you, poor Sheeple.
What does HIV have to do with a military retirement?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#874 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>. If you have eyes, read the Bible.
Some of us folks do. not need to open our eyes and read the bible.

We can keep our eyes open and think for ourselves.

St. Croix valley

#875 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>I don't have to prove anything to a lunatic. If you have eyes, read the Bible. It's self explanatory. If you don't care to, that's between you and God. I won't get in your way..
yes, i clearly explained how the bible shows your cult's god to be false. it is self explanatory.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#876 Feb 23, 2014
Conservatives,
Just come on out and say it.
Don't be ashamed of your bigotry, it's a long standing American tradition.
Just say it.
Come on, just put it out there.
Say what you mean.
Repeat after me.......
"I HATE ALL PEOLE WHO ARE NOT EXACTLY LIKE ME, AND I AM SCARED OF THEM, EVEN WHEN I AM CARRYING MY GUN"
Just say it.
you're all just chicken shit sissys
Black people commit all the violent crimes BS
The courts are biased to black people...because of Obama BS
Asians are too smart, our precious white kids can't get a job in Mathematics because they are too smart. BS
The French are rude when I don't speak French to them (but they have to speak English here) BS
Arabs scare me, because their God has an odd name BS
Those gay guys are going to make my son like men. BS
What a bunch of bullshit

Even with you jackasses making all this racket about nothing, America is still the best place to be in the world, THANK YOU DEMOCRATS.

St. Croix valley

#877 Feb 23, 2014
Dickweed wrote:
Conservatives,
Just come on out and say it.
Don't be ashamed of your bigotry, it's a long standing American tradition.
Just say it.
Come on, just put it out there.
Say what you mean.
Repeat after me.......
"I HATE ALL PEOLE WHO ARE NOT EXACTLY LIKE ME, AND I AM SCARED OF THEM, EVEN WHEN I AM CARRYING MY GUN"
Just say it.
you're all just chicken shit sissys
Black people commit all the violent crimes BS
The courts are biased to black people...because of Obama BS
Asians are too smart, our precious white kids can't get a job in Mathematics because they are too smart. BS
The French are rude when I don't speak French to them (but they have to speak English here) BS
Arabs scare me, because their God has an odd name BS
Those gay guys are going to make my son like men. BS
What a bunch of bullshit
Even with you jackasses making all this racket about nothing, America is still the best place to be in the world, THANK YOU DEMOCRATS.
please don't confuse us real conservatives with the far right idiots you are talking about. do not let them steal that name from us rational citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Grey Ghost 1,482,302
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 4,781
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Well Well 234,313
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Jenson 409,469
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 2 hr slick willie expl... 49
News Bill and Hillary Clinton to attend Trump inaugu... 3 hr Proud American 80
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Nato allies watching 256,519
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 3 hr Crossroads50 2,010
More from around the web