Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigrati...

Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds

There are 331 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

President Barack Obama is asking Congress for $3.7 billion in emergency funds to better respond to the influx of immigrants illegally crossing the border into Texas, White House officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#192 Jul 21, 2014
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
And... even if you believe these kids to be deportations just waiting to happen we still need to do two things...
1). make sure that we provide the INS with the time required to give each of them a full and fair hearing....
2) make sure that they are treated decently while they wait and if they are returned or allowed to stay.. to make sure they will have a place to go that accepts them and provides any assistance required.
Law and common decency demand that much from us.
After GW charged those Wars....these folks, just say...CHARGE IT!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#193 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> El Paso Intelligence Center?.....You Are An Absolute CLOWN......
You don't like facts,do you? Here's more for you to choke on,scuzzball! As I previously posted" according to the Justice Dept they are led by the DEA and incorporates Homeland Security". Here's more information,scumbag. The EL Paso intelligence center's focus is on the collection and distribution of tactical intelligence,information which can be immediately acted on by law enforcement. Go take your drooling obamabot act somewhere else!!

Location hidden

#194 Jul 21, 2014
...don't like the facts??????????
sandy1

New City, NY

#195 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...don't like the facts??????????
Wait,here's more Facts for you to gag on that will hopefully make you turn blue. The EL Paso intelligence center was established in 1974 in response to a study by the Justice Management Division of The justice Dept. The EL Paso Intelligence Center is an information focal point ,collecting,and analyzing interdiction reports and multi-source intelligence and track trafficking activities and organizations ,identify and fill intelligence gaps ,and provide tactical intelligence to law enforcement officers in the field. Dismissed! Now,you may take your drooling obamabot act elsewhere.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#196 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> El Paso Intelligence Center?.....You Are An Absolute CLOWN......
Another clown that doesn't like the truth.If he lied you would have supported his comment.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#197 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>

Because he doesn't want to rob peter to pay Paul.
Great! Another Tap Dancer,that's all we need.

Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers - Let Yourself Go

&fe ature=related

Definition of tap-dance around

tap-dance around

*** to evade a question.***

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, Sep 21 2009 (Edit definition)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#198 Jul 23, 2014
Joe Biden wrote the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, Obama picked him for V.P.; don't impeach Obama because Biden would be the same.
gottondas

Pittsburgh, PA

#199 Jul 23, 2014

Amazing obama is a turd.. Impeach Biden..
1 post removed
APPRECIATIATATER SPUD

United States

#201 Jul 23, 2014
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ted.
3.7 million, huh?
Gee I could support my family's coke habit for almost a week!
Ariba!!!!!
How about three thousand seven hundred Million?

Location hidden

#202 Jul 23, 2014
American's are understanding, if the President has to step over a do-nothing Congress....in order to get the job done.....
APPRECIATIATATER SPUD

United States

#203 Jul 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
American's are understanding, if the President has to step over a do-nothing Congress....in order to get the job done.....
I'm more worried about three Billion seven hundred Million tax Dollars going to a bunch of do nothings!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#204 Jul 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I love Sarah Palin..."We don't do Kings"

Wake up
1 post removed

Location hidden

#206 Jul 23, 2014
APPRECIATIATATER SPUD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm more worried about three Billion seven hundred Million tax Dollars going to a bunch of do nothings!
Is that what the teaparty House republicans get paid?
APPRECIATIATATER SPUD

United States

#207 Jul 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what the teaparty House republicans get paid?
Would you hold your breath until something good comes from this 3.7 Billion?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#208 Jul 23, 2014
Obama wants $3.7 B? Let him "fund raise" it from his libwipe supporters.... He seems to prefer it to actually working.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#209 Jul 23, 2014
He doesn't need a nickel, he only needs to tell the border patrol to enforce our laws instead of babysitting children pretending to be trafficked by drug lords but actually trafficked by Obama and the Democratic party.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#210 Jul 23, 2014
APPRECIATIATATER SPUD wrote:
<quoted text>Would you hold your breath until something good comes from this 3.7 Billion?
If "IT" would just hold " IT'S" breath,something good would happen.

Location hidden

#211 Jul 23, 2014
okimar wrote:
Obama wants $3.7 B? Let him "fund raise" it from his libwipe supporters.... He seems to prefer it to actually working.....
No whining, when he act's on his own?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#212 Jul 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No whining, when he act's on his own?
Why don't he and secure our dam border? Of course if these people came across the border and attacked muzzies or the lbgt community he dam sure would.
wild child

Bronx, NY

#213 Jul 23, 2014
He wont get it.we have sick starving kids right here in the usa, now deport all.next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Crow__ 182,801
News Ireland same-sex marriage 11 min American_Infidel 292
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 21 min Pro Ukraine 1,362
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 38 min Taletha 328,659
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 57 min dirtclod 164,339
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Over and Out 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,502
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Incognito4Ever 1,234,296
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 4 hr VN Vet 2,470
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 6 hr Chicagoan by Birth 165
More from around the web