NATO commander warns of Russian threa...

NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region

There are 804 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 23, 2014, titled NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region. In it, Reuters reports that:

NATO's top military commander said on Sunday that Russia had a large force on Ukraine's eastern border and he was worried it could pose a threat to Moldova's separatist Transdniestria region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#75 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP has a collection of Women in binders used for trade when the time is right. Sort a like baseball cards
Hahahaha you be fluked up pookie. The liberal portfolio contains the std winners from the DMC convention.
Vera Baker

United States

#76 Mar 27, 2014
How do you say Bigpussy in Russian ?.,Barack Obama

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#77 Mar 27, 2014
Ron071 was here with the Belfast Telegraph

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#78 Mar 27, 2014
Vera Baker wrote:
How do you say Bigpussy in Russian ?.,Barack Obama
We say it R-a-w-m-o-n-e-y, capiche?
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#79 Mar 27, 2014
Vera, welcome back. Where have you been? Ready for the November election celebrations? "Ain't life Grand?"
Knoggers

United States

#80 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Republicans trying to down grade rape?
Look up the words Bill Clinton Rape
Knoggers

United States

#81 Mar 27, 2014
How do you say wimp in Russian ? Obama

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#82 Mar 27, 2014
Military Man wrote:
<quoted text> Sanctions and diplomacy are the only viable options that Obama has. If he goes in militarily, no one wins.
You're supplying logic to a moron. Hard to discuss sensible solutions with a rock sir.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#83 Mar 27, 2014
Military Man wrote:
<quoted text> Sanctions and diplomacy are the only viable options that Obama has. If he goes in militarily, no one wins.
fact is - it is not Obama's business to go in.

the ones who should be considering the military options are those countries who are neighbors to the Ukraine including the EU.

my guess is - Russia is going to start going for more land. they just took over property worth BILLIONS if not more. and they didn't even have to pay for it. what a deal!

sort of reminds me of what Nazi Germany did to Europe during world war 2.

hell, it sort of reminds of what happened to the native American Indians. they thought love and appeasement were the answer. and what did they get? near most total annihilation.

I wonder what country Russia will focus on now?
Knoggers

United States

#84 Mar 27, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the ones who should be considering the military options are those countries who are neighbors to the Ukraine including the EU.
my guess is - Russia is going to start going for more land. they just took over property worth BILLIONS if not more. and they didn't even have to pay for it. what a deal!
hell, it sort of reminds of what happened to the native American Indians. they thought love and appeasement were the answer. and what did they get? near most total annihilation.
Russia wants Alaska back. Some Russians claim we cheated them and at 2 cents an acre they can make a good case at the UN. There is also the claim that the United States broke the agreement when we failed to pay in gold as promised. Putin would love to have all that oil and natural gas

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85 Mar 27, 2014
Knoggers wrote:
<quoted text> Russia wants Alaska back. Some Russians claim we cheated them and at 2 cents an acre they can make a good case at the UN. There is also the claim that the United States broke the agreement when we failed to pay in gold as promised. Putin would love to have all that oil and natural gas
well, they probably want East Germany back also, but it ain't gonna happen either..

russia cannot occupy lands that are not pro russian to start with...they tried that in Afghanistan.. they do not want another one of those...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#86 Mar 27, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>We say it R-a-w-m-o-n-e-y, capiche?
You might, but not to his face. You girley men couldn't whip a sick parakeet.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#87 Mar 27, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> We say it R-a-w-m-o-n-e-y, capiche?
Funny to see them still rejecting flubsie, yet somehow, believe the mor(m)on was sent by jojo smith, with all the non-answers, to save them....then the voters had their say. LMAO.
Military Man

San Francisco, CA

#88 Mar 27, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. I think Putin has ambitions, and that the rest of Ukraine is in his sights now.
Freedom

Toronto, Canada

#89 Mar 27, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberals INCLUDING Obama do not believe that evil exists. or rather, they REFUSE to believe evil exists.
so, when they see the evil face to face, they don't know what to do. this is evident in what happened in Benghazi.
and what is happening with this incident with Russia and the Ukraine.
Liberals do believe in evil but they, like you, have the good and evil reversed. Obama said that Crimea event, where noone was killed, was worse than American invassion of Iraq, where at least million of people were killed.
Freedom

Toronto, Canada

#90 Mar 27, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are ignorant, may be you should refrain from posting. Cremia was Russian for centuries. It was stolen from them. Nobody paid them, when they took it. So Russians just took it back. May be they could teach someone to stop steeling.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#91 Mar 27, 2014
Ha ha to hell with NATO commanders. lol.
Why Russia should be afraid of those cowards, which can only attack defenseless countries like Serbia?
Did Americans ever have any balls anyways?
The answer is no.
The brother of my grabdfather had been killed in the battle of Stalingrad didn`t get ant help from so called allies. Those who were there had balls - Germans and Russians, not any one else.

As for that hysterics which I hear from US media...... well, Russia is back......
Like that worthless Katty Perry sings
You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground

You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I’ve had enough

Yea, Russia had enough of you American bitches,,,,,, get ready for revenge.

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92 Mar 27, 2014
Typical ruSSian Delusions.

This nation Russia is by far the biggest nation on earth.....with frcking NINE TIME ZONES of territory.....yet its delusional to think its some poor little downtrodden victim of the world!!!

What INSANE MADNESS!!!

Its like a guy who is 30 feet tall.....looking at all the other people who are 6 feet tall near him and saying he wants REVENGE on them!(When these 6 feet tall people should have LONG AGO gotten REVENGE on this 30 foot big goon among them for killing many of them)

Actually if all those people who are 6 feet tall were smart.....they would have joined together and shot at and taken down that big goon oversized 30 foot monster among themselves before that 30 foot monster started to feel sooner or later, feel the need to take out his insecurities on all of the 6 feet people around him like he has done so many times in the past.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#93 Mar 27, 2014
As I have stated before. it`s time for revenge.
Today we drink wine to celebrate the liberation of Crimea, the other day we will be drinking human blood.

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94 Mar 27, 2014
Yes you will be drinking human blood. I'm glad you are honest about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Injudgement 240,122
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... 1 min DR X 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,420,769
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 205,482
News Bernie Sanders says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton 3 min Tom Clancey 57
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 3 min Ronald 411
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 4 min gwww 53
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 27 min El Camino 164
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Right Wing Wacko 393,425
More from around the web