Hawaii committee calls for Obama stat...

Hawaii committee calls for Obama statue in his birth state

There are 100 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Mar 27, 2018, titled Hawaii committee calls for Obama statue in his birth state. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

A state Senate committee in Hawaii on Tuesday called for a statue of former President Barack Obama to be erected in the state where he was born. The Senate Judiciary Committee voted unanimously for a resolution requesting that the Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts commission the statue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Take that

San Marcos, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2018
And in a few years another generation of social idiots will rip it down.
1 post removed
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 4, 2018
Bring it on. It's better than the Rail Project.
Joe Balls

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 4, 2018
Where in Kenya will it be placed?
alice

Honolulu, HI

#5 Apr 4, 2018
I want it to be located at the Federal Building on Ala Moana Boulevard.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#6 Apr 4, 2018
My vote will be for at the Federal Prison and have Hillary right next to him, right at the sewer outflow pipe
Lock up Bird

Studio City, CA

#7 Apr 4, 2018
Splat

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#8 Apr 5, 2018
A good place for pigeons to take a crap
Ivanka

Honolulu, HI

#9 Apr 5, 2018
American_Infidel wrote:
A good place for pigeons to take a crap
What’s the matter fruitcake you seem to enjoy guys crapping on your yellow sundress. Waianae is our Kenya. Wait until the Waianae Boat Harbor group expands into JB’s hood.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#10 Apr 5, 2018
Saddam Hussein had statues of himself, too.
Joe Balls

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 6, 2018
American_Infidel wrote:
Saddam Hussein had statues of himself, too.
And they were pulled down after he was killed. Too bad because I'll bet ya could get thousands for those.
coyote505

Long Beach, MS

#12 Apr 6, 2018
I guess that means New Mexico should put up a statue of Anwar al Awlaki, who was born there. Legally, he was as qualified to be President as Obama.
Miz Bee

Honolulu, HI

#13 Apr 6, 2018
Haters will be haters. Topix trolls never get what they want.
spud

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Apr 6, 2018
Lives were lost and the destruction was enormous when we and tore down statues of allegedly racist Confederate Generals and now we're thinking about putting up a statue of the biggest racist President ever? This makes no sense.
Joe Balls

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Apr 6, 2018
spud wrote:
Lives were lost and the destruction was enormous when we and tore down statues of allegedly racist Confederate Generals and now we're thinking about putting up a statue of the biggest racist President ever? This makes no sense.
Obomba getting a Nobel peace prize also made no sense. It will happen, you watch.

Change the name on the Waikiki Trump tower to Obomba tower, great place for his statue. OR can't ya imagine a huge Obomba bust on the War Memorial on the east end of Waikiki?? WONDERFUL!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Apr 6, 2018
Joe Balls wrote:
My vote will be for at the Federal Prison and have Hillary right next to him, right at the sewer outflow pipe
You should change your monicker to "No Balls".
Or, if you prefer, "No Brain".

Location hidden

#17 Apr 6, 2018
Barack Obama is, with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter, probably the finest human being to ever hold the office of U. S. president.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#18 Apr 6, 2018
That is true. Obama,, and Jimmy Carter have a lot in common. It's a tossup as to which one was the worst President ever.
not a fan

Knoxville, TN

#19 Apr 6, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Barack Obama is, with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter, probably the finest human being to ever hold the office of U. S. president.
You are correct that obama and carter were both among the tops in the worst prezident ever lists. I would make the comment that at least carter was a decent, if misguided, individual person, which we cannot say about bathhouse barry. Call up larry sinclair's mom and get her take on obama.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 6, 2018
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>

You are correct that obama and carter were both among the tops in the worst prezident ever lists. I would make the comment that at least carter was a decent, if misguided, individual person, which we cannot say about bathhouse barry. Call up larry sinclair's mom and get her take on obama.
...with a rubber hose.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#21 Apr 6, 2018
Obama already has a statue. I make one every morning, it's even the right color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans brush aside Democrats' effort to de... 3 min Say What 123
News Barack Obama's return: good or bad for Democrats? 3 min Faith 86
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min cpeter1313 359,759
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Coffee Party 1,828,705
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Tre H 20,664
News Trump's land of delusion 7 min positronium 6,075
News We're in crazytown: Explosive quotes from book ... 7 min spud 450
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Clarence bongo Ka... 105,718
News Obama in campaign mode, back to promoting hope ... 2 hr Say What 568