Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 20 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18714 Nov 14, 2012
GOD SAYS Mormons aren't Christians.
So, WHY did Pat Robertson promote Romney?
Because AGAIN Robertson exposes the reality that Christianity comes last - AFTER money, AFTER power, AFTER Republicanism, and AFTER Mormonism.
(next post)

Location hidden

#18715 Nov 14, 2012
Godless ministers in the end times
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Christian
Where to find (post numbers)
Clergy Response Team 10, 13, 53-4, 303-312, 315-6, 319, 323-8, 333-7, 340-4
666, NWO, Rothschilds, The Federal Reserve 10, 109-111, 199, 213, 701, 872-94, 914-17, 927, 931, 935, 944-5, 969-

Israel 10
Guide One ins. 12
ministers 12, 14, 25, 99, 119-131, 135-7, 175, 186, 275-8, 299-302, 321-2, 329, 332

Baptists 58, 61
Republicans 63, 73, 138, 173, 752-6
liberals vs. conservatives 74, 98, 373-4, 704-5
church $ 85, 949-50,
homeless 92, 103, 733-4
protesting 110
Repub.-Protest. 132-3, 138-9, 192
Oral Roberts 161-171 179-80, 190-1, 223-5, 237-244, 253-5
Christ vs. Protestantism 191, 934 & many other places
Christian Science 226-7
good ministers 248
TBN 258, 261-270, 279-284
Joel Osteen 289
Billy Graham 295-8
Obama 366-7
Mormonism 188, 409, 414-9, 427-8, 435-8, 441-2, 457-8, 489, 496, 606-9, 633-4, 645-7, 655-7, 664-670, 674-684, 772-3, 778, 792-3,

Mormons & military service 714-6
Romney 658-62, 687-9, 755-6, 765-71, 867, 962-3
born again 709-11, 721, 731
cults 722-3, 728-30
Bible Belt 760-4
Jehovahís Witnesses 795-6, 820-7, 830-63
vaccines 957-8,

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18716 Nov 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think that Mormons were just slightly more conservative versions of, say, Methodists. Since the RomneyWeirdoFiasco - stories are still coming out about his nastiness you know - I now realize that RomneyMormons are not to be trusted.
That is what Reid was trying to say to the country.
Greedy, greedy, greedy, lying, lying, lying, weird, weird, weird, narcissistic screwups.
Well, since I know there is no stopping your irrational hatred towards Mormons, pizza restaurants, Red Lobster, and Applebee's, I'm satisfied with just scaring the hell out of you!

Muahahahahahahahaha!

As for Harry Reid: He represents the worst of what today's congress has to offer, an intolerant, mean spirited, angry, nasty, obstructionist, wrong headed leftist...

...why, kind of like you! No wonder he's your hero!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18717 Nov 14, 2012
Protester wrote:
Because AGAIN Robertson exposes the reality that Christianity comes last - AFTER money, AFTER power, AFTER Republicanism, and AFTER Mormonism.
(next post)
I saw Pat Robertson on TV discussing the General Petraeus situation. The hypocritical sonofabitch said something to the effect of "he is a man, he works hard and when a very sexy young woman is all over him and throws herself at him, well he will just do what a man does."
The womans fault of course. Not equal blame, but the Jezebels fault. Robertson is an old dirty slut.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18718 Nov 14, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I know there is no stopping your irrational hatred towards Mormons, pizza restaurants, Red Lobster, and Applebee's, I'm satisfied with just scaring the hell out of you!
Muahahahahahahahaha!
As for Harry Reid: He represents the worst of what today's congress has to offer, an intolerant, mean spirited, angry, nasty, obstructionist, wrong headed leftist...
Did you take the Oath to cut your throat from ear to ear if you ever told the Secrets of The Temple?
Why is it so secret that they Hide what happens there? That is not Religion. It's a cult.

Location hidden

#18719 Nov 14, 2012
Protester wrote:
(next post)
I just figured it was because Robertson isn't a religious bigot like you.

You know, some folks vote for ideals, not for free stuff.

Location hidden

#18720 Nov 14, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take the Oath to cut your throat from ear to ear if you ever told the Secrets of The Temple?
Why is it so secret that they Hide what happens there? That is not Religion. It's a cult.
I'll never tell!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18721 Nov 14, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since I know there is no stopping your irrational hatred towards Mormons, pizza restaurants, Red Lobster, and Applebee's, I'm satisfied with just scaring the hell out of you!

Muahahahahahahahaha!

So Harry Reid represents the worst kind of Mormon?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18722 Nov 15, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Muahahahahahahahaha!
Dummy.

Your Messiah aka snotty little brat Romney is out in public for the first time since his face was smacked into the ground by the American public whining about the state of the world.

He is such a crappy little characterless clod of dirt...just your kind of God.

Location hidden

#18723 Nov 15, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never tell!!
You just enjoy running around naked getting strangers to smear oil on you.

Location hidden

#18724 Nov 15, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's ideals (and yours) IS free stuff.

Everyone knows that Romney's number one priority was to pay ZERO taxes FOREVER. That means he would get his entire life in the USA FOR FREE.

That is his wet dream (and yours) because you are all cheapskates and moochers.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#18725 Nov 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I only do that on the beach. I can honestly say I've never ran naked through the Temple.

Location hidden

#18726 Nov 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Pat Robertson on TV discussing the General Petraeus situation. The hypocritical sonofabitch said something to the effect of "he is a man, he works hard and when a very sexy young woman is all over him and throws herself at him, well he will just do what a man does."
The womans fault of course. Not equal blame, but the Jezebels fault. Robertson is an old dirty slut.
I agree. He also ranted against liberals as if they were the devil himself on every broadcast, but right after the election they started saying that GOD CHANGED, and now heís neither a Democrat or Republican. Well he sure was absolutely a Republican before! Maybe people stopped donating which proves which god those people REALLY worship.
It was hard for me to expose Robertson, but after I did some investigating and found out what he really is, I had no choice.
What made it clear that Iím doing the right thing, is simply asking myself if this is the kind of person God wants to be representing Him, and actually speaking for Him, and the answer was clearly no.
He drives people away from Christianity and MUST be exposed.
Iím currently posting about him, with links, at:
(next post)

Location hidden

#18727 Nov 15, 2012
Godless ministers are destroying America
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPO49CFD86QLUBF...
US News

Location hidden

#18728 Nov 15, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you dumb, and have just the kind of pea-brain Robertson and his ilk NEED.
Those manipulators would never be so filthy rich if they had to depend on intelligent people who see through them fast.
People:
Read about other ministers who are deceiving people who are not truly Christians, but are deceived into believing they are.
See post 18715 -'ministers'
1 post removed

Location hidden

#18730 Nov 15, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Harry Reid represents the worst kind of Mormon?
Harry Reid represents the worst kind of human...a mean spirited leftist.

Location hidden

#18731 Nov 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy.
Your Messiah aka snotty little brat Romney is out in public for the first time since his face was smacked into the ground by the American public whining about the state of the world.
He is such a crappy little characterless clod of dirt...just your kind of God.
"Blah de blahdy blah blah" - OregonSUX

I only wanted Romney to be President. You've got Barack Obama to be your god.

Small minds think alike, and voted for Barack Obama.

Location hidden

#18732 Nov 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldn't enjoy that?...Unless you are far too inhibited socially. Which apparently you are.

Location hidden

#18733 Nov 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's ideals (and yours) IS free stuff.
Everyone knows that Romney's number one priority was to pay ZERO taxes FOREVER. That means he would get his entire life in the USA FOR FREE.
That is his wet dream (and yours) because you are all cheapskates and moochers.
No, actually, you are a pitiful little liar.

Mitt Romney pays more in taxes in one year than you will in your entire life. He pays more in taxes in one year than I will in MY entire life.

MY number one priority, on the other hand, is to make sure my family is fed, and all my stuff is paid off..and next to that, it's to pay zero taxes.

There are many completely legal means by which the average American can achieve that goal, and I am seeking them out.

I will no longer support a government that works against my interests.

Location hidden

#18734 Nov 15, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you dumb, and have just the kind of pea-brain Robertson and his ilk NEED.
Those manipulators would never be so filthy rich if they had to depend on intelligent people who see through them fast.
People:
Read about other ministers who are deceiving people who are not truly Christians, but are deceived into believing they are.
See post 18715 -'ministers'
Then if should make your day to know that I was a volunteer for the Robertson for President campaign in 1988. He got my vote. And I was a Mormon back then, too. A lot of Mormons supported Robertson.

Perhaps Robertson supporting Romney this year was payback. Which re-affirms my belief that Robertson is an honorable man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,224,005
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 53,020
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 187,814
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Valerie 326,231
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 59,586
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min LMAO 161,889
News Republicans are not compassionate 6 min Lawrence Wolf 138
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 25 min xxxrayted 597
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 2 hr Billy Ringo 69
More from around the web