Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 735)

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

God is a merciful God

he suffered for all of our sins

not for this

but for repentance, so we could return home WORTHY.

Dana, you like to play games that consist of bait, hook, then reel in for the kill.

there is something wrong with you.

Why don't you just go fishing if that's what your sport?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

piratefighting wrote:
MoHo,

You need to get a life. Last week you say missionaries stalk you and your sister.

This week you talk about Mormons and terrorism and sticking toothbrushes up your bum.

Go to Church and come back wiser, or go stand on the street corner and bring home VD.
those words came from ur freak show members. Not me. How many wives do u have?

Since: Sep 12

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have misunderstood Dana. You might want to go back and read his post. He did not say that atheists were trying to remove religion from the public square, he said liberals were.

And though it may surprise you that I'm coming to his defense on this, given his and mine vehement religious differences, I agree with him politically.

Modern progressivism/liberalism has it's roots in secular humanism, which holds disdain for religion and the idea of God. It is not the people of various Christian religions who are fighting each other to remove our "Christmas trees", honestly, that is ridiculous, since we all share that same tradition. I've even met Jews who have no problem with displaying a "Holiday Tree".

It is the Godless leftists who wish to impart their beliefs (or lack thereof) upon everyone, despite our nation's heritage as a predominantly Christian one. As an LDS Christian (which perhaps Dana will dispute! LOL!) I do not take offense at viewing the symbols of other religions on display on public property. And I've honestly not met any Jews (Including a former business partner who is Jewish), or Christians (Which include close personal friends who are Baptist, and family members who are Methodist and evengelical), who are offended one whit by public displays from other religions.

Personally, I've found Christian conservatives, overall, to be far more tolerant of diversity than the political left.
Well said!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Thank you!
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we do have to put it in ways in which you can understand it, Jethro.
Now you're referring to yourself in the third person.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given solid evidence that even the LDS church agrees with. The fact you don't want to come to terms with it shows how willfully ignorant you are. I can't change that, but I'll be glad to keep pointing it out.
<quoted text>
Nooo, you just defend it, but isn't justifying it at all. LOL!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Need a tissue?
<quoted text>
So you want to play "Sit on a fence" where you have given post after post really saying nothing that matters or that even you don't believe. That is why I call you "assclown." You don't stand for anything. That is also why I will continue to abuse you as long as it entertains me. ;^)
<quoted text>
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
<quoted text>
What a bunch of double talking bullshit, you are truly a joke.
If Smith had 40 wives it'd be none of your business, you're just angry at all the heterosexuality with no room for your homosexuality in mormonism.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

HomolesteRobertson:

Tell us again about how you'd murder Jesus Christ yourself if you knew he was telling someone they could have more than one wife.
O
Even those okie-fundie Pennsylvania Amish people? You'd murder them for teaching their sons to marry more than one woman if one of them was really in need of a man's protection and love or else she'd have to go out
among you?
Tell everybody here how you'd murder those men or high five the men who did.

Tell everybody how you say yes to any prophet of the God of the Jews or any priest that ever taught it was okay for a man to have more than one wife.
Like Abraham did.
Like Moses did.
Like Jacob founder of Israel did.

Sure and you told us that Jesus Christ might or might not be the same God of the Jews, but that if he was the one who taught them to practice polygamy, you'd say yes to killing HIM.
Very persuasive speaker you are.
Superior speaker. Very clear about what you believe.
And a homosexual to boot.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

HOMOLESTEROBERTSON: Explain to the forum how your rat religion left you with a

fifty percent divorce rate.

fifty percent of your women raped or molested

fifty percent of you men admitting adultery on your WIFE.

fifty percent of your women on HARD PHARMACEUTICALS to just bear BEING THEM.

T.H.I.R.T.Y. percent of your M.E.N. being molested or raped in their lives.

ONE in FIVE of your young adults HAVING V.D.

Break it all down so we mormons will throw away that

superior married life
superior nuclear family retention
superior education
superior income

and just come running so we can CATCH VENEREAL DISEASE
with
YOU RAT-PRAYING IDOLOATERS of the HOMOSEXUAL CLERGY.

You're a Sandusky Syndrome HomoHick Molester Shill trying to humiliate people into believing you're a peer.

You're a QUEER: not a PEER.

You want to turn loose HOMOSEXUAL CLERGY in Sunday Schools to be molested at rates similar to your own church's.

You keep the FIFTY PERCENT MOLESTATION/RAPE
You keep the THIRTY PERCENT MOLESTATION/RAPE
You keep the FIFTY PERCENT D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D.
You keep the FIFTY PERCENT admit ADULTERY
You keep the FIFTY PERCENT on PHARMACEUTICALS
You keep the WHATEVER percent HOOKED ON **ILLEGAL**

dope, alcohol,

You keep the ONE in FIVE of Y.O.U.R. I says, you schlong slurping slug

YOUNG ADULTS

having

venereal

disease.

And keep the job as a representative of SATAN and HIS WORKS:

we can SEE how YOUR and SATAN'S CULTURE
WORKS.
IT
DOESN'T

Dana.

Ok that's not true, it works to show which of us is the stupified venereally infected trash who
B.R.A.G.G.E.D.
about ENJOYING using SMALL MINDED CHILDISH LANGUAGE

on an THREAD about NEAR EASTERN RELIGION and PHILOSOPHY.

You are the very image of the INSANE,*S*E*L*F**C*O*N*F*E*S*S *I*N*G* L.A.U.G.H.I.N.G. S.T.O.C.K.

apostate.

The LORD promised you: that YOU would be SEEN and SHOUTED as FROM the ROOFTOPS
WHAT
you
ARE.

And YOU PEGGED IT not ONCE, as in "I cannot read a sealed book" said ONCE

But T.W.I.C.E.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am.
lol.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many rounds in a weapon does it take before you liberals stop demanding our members explain to you who we sleep with, and why?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, right after you insinuated that I was one. And you keep justifying it.
lol...I didn't insinuate you were a child molester you dufas lol. You called me that three times before I even responded to it. You call others here the same thing.
There's an old saying that goes "So as you think so as you speak.
So as you speak, so as you are." You have continually spoken of sexual perversions more then any one else and for longer then anyone else in these threads that I'm aware of. You have spoken of sexual perversions and called people various sexual terms for weeks.
It would be the same if your one main type of speech was about alcohol and alcohol was all you spoke of concerning someone that may have drank. So you rant and rave about alcoholism and call other posters drunks etc. Get it? After a while some would think you have your own issues with alcohol.
And you go back to being a flat out liar. You're such a two faced liar! lol I have never justified anything you speak of and accuse me of having done. You can quit lying if you like, it really makes you appear quite foolish.
Sam

Bountiful, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And like most Mormons who are just pissed off I'm not promoting Mormonism, but giving the facts without the spin doctor fantasies the LDS leaders wish people would buy, you can't show me one point about Mormonism that I have lied about. Feel free to prove me wrong.
<quoted text>
It is because I can't reject the truth that I'm a "rejecter" of the LDS church.
I prove you wrong. You have lied about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You lied about cola being served at BYU and whether Mormons can drink soda. You said that cola isn't served on campus, and I am here to say that it is, because I have drunk cola on campus from a campus cola dispenser. Please do not spread falsehoods about my faith. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites all to come unto Christ and become perfected through him. The church uplifts, enlightens, and brings joy to the hearts of many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

YOU areVD infectedWHORES wrote:
<quoted text>
How many rounds in a weapon does it take before you liberals stop demanding our members explain to you who we sleep with, and why?
More threats from the polygamist. Who is your prophet? Hopefully, it's not the loon in prison. Have u ever noticed how small his head is? Classic trait of inbreeding.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I prove you wrong. You have lied about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You lied about cola being served at BYU and whether Mormons can drink soda. You said that cola isn't served on campus, and I am here to say that it is, because I have drunk cola on campus from a campus cola dispenser. Please do not spread falsehoods about my faith. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites all to come unto Christ and become perfected through him. The church uplifts, enlightens, and brings joy to the hearts of many.
Well said. Thank you :) Now, I have a refreshing Dr.pepper awaiting me.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Because I guarantee you with the twin seals of the .45 automatic
and
.50 caliber machingun

and the rasterized video technology
and local area network technology

we invented

this isn't the 1800s where your grand daddies got hopped up on liquor and chanted/danced themselves into a frenzy and just went out and murdered and raped and molested anybody they found be they American Indians or Mormons or whomever

You've been in the company of a man who said he approved murder: repeatedly; of ascetic Christians who had more than one wife fundie style.

That's religious bigotry against anyone who practices bible fundie style polygamy: the quiet out of the limelight kind practiced by Amish, the polygamous Mormon fundies, and actually even American Indians. Several of the larger tribes were, before the white man wiped out their right to a culture, polygamous.

So be aware HICK: people know what Evangel/AtheBillies are like when you gang up to exterminate people's cultures.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the words came from us, in a completely different order and context than you twisted them into. Good thing is, each and every time you do that you give yourself less credibility. I think most people investigating us would already see that you are crazy, now that you keep talking you are proving them right. THANK YOU !!!!!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Mormons ARE GREAT TO BE PRESIDENT.

You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.

After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.

In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.

He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.

What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people no longer respects US stand.

What else can you do now?

Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already and since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?

How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.

Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?

He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.

At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn al these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you.
all people.

You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.

Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?

But continuance with Obama makes you act like psychotics and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
Sam

Bountiful, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

YOU areVD infectedWHORES wrote:
Because I guarantee you with the twin seals of the .45 automatic
and
.50 caliber machingun
and the rasterized video technology
and local area network technology
we invented
this isn't the 1800s where your grand daddies got hopped up on liquor and chanted/danced themselves into a frenzy and just went out and murdered and raped and molested anybody they found be they American Indians or Mormons or whomever
You've been in the company of a man who said he approved murder: repeatedly; of ascetic Christians who had more than one wife fundie style.
That's religious bigotry against anyone who practices bible fundie style polygamy: the quiet out of the limelight kind practiced by Amish, the polygamous Mormon fundies, and actually even American Indians. Several of the larger tribes were, before the white man wiped out their right to a culture, polygamous.
So be aware HICK: people know what Evangel/AtheBillies are like when you gang up to exterminate people's cultures.
We Are All Part of God’s Family
When we call a fellow Church member "Brother" Lee or "Sister" Brown, we really mean it. We believe that each of us—including those who aren’t members of our Church—is a literal son or daughter of our Heavenly Father ( Hebrews 12:9 ) and therefore, our heavenly siblings. We were loved and taught by our Heavenly Father as part of an eternal family before coming to earth. So we share a bond that transcends this life. Think about it, if you truly thought of your neighbor or coworker as your brother or sister, would you treat them any differently? In the same vein, knowing that your earthly family has eternal significance might help you treat them better as well.

mormon.org

So lets all talk nice :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the words came from us, in a completely different order and context than you twisted them into. Good thing is, each and every time you do that you give yourself less credibility. I think most people investigating us would already see that you are crazy, now that you keep talking you are proving them right. THANK YOU !!!!!
Anyone investigating u will watch this video and realize they don't want to pay 10% to be scammed by ur freak show.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php...
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

LoL the real nice guy says what he says about please don't talk about my faith,

and right below it I mention having to protect ourselves with machine gun technology lest you evangel/athebillies wipe us out.

IT's a TRUE FACT the PROTESTANTS WIPED OUT the E.N.T.I.R.E. north american American Indian cultural system(s) and A LARGE PART OF THAT which WAS USED to JUSTIFY IT
was VIRULENT, MURDEROUS BIGOTRY toward polygamists among the AMERICAN INDIANS who practiced it.

NOW the think they're going to turn and tear mormons who USED to practice it: not even really reserving their venom for the mormon offshoot fundies who DO practice it.

We'll see how that works out.

I'm betting we're going to see a lot of pagans shot from helicopters if you try to start treating mormons and polygamous fundie Amish and American Indians like muslims treat people.

There's going to be rule of law in the United States if we have to put on youtube that we flew over you with the above mentioned neat technologies we gave you

which you seem to wish you could turn and abuse us with.
Not gonna be happening PAGAN HICKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,681 - 14,700 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••