Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31994 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26118 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
You know I don't know what to make of you.
On one hand you get to the heart of the matter. On the other hand you play games with words and absolutes.
Here you say two correct points, that the dumb Mormon tries to pretend to ignore:
1. Many Christians have done bad things have had slaves murdered stole etc. but then they would be said christians not real Christians if they did not repent of their sin for unlike Mormons the NT and its teachings contradict these actions.
The Mormon fool won't distinguish "real" from "said" Christians. just like he won't distinuish "true" from "false" prophet. He doesn't want to address that christianity is demonstrated by one's actions, not by incantations one says or does in the name of an ordinance or position of "authority"
2. You see never in 2000 years since the NT Apostles died has it ever been considered proper biblical teaching that blacks are inferior and sided with the devil in a war in heaven unlike the LDS teachings and its Apostles. That is why Mormons are not Christians.
Truth matters
Which really comes down to the mormon's founder mistake. He said he came to CORRECT the mistakes in Christianity in his time 1830s. The first thing he would have done is the OPPOSITE of what he did. He formented more hate against blacks and native americans, when he should have stood with them.
But then again he wasn't an actual prophet. Because if he was, he would have stopped native lands from being taken and freed the slaves... you know... like Moses
So yea @Concerned, you're on one hand gettng the thing. But please don't come back one day talking about the virtues of discrimination. Yea gays should marry and adopt. Certainly more so than some adulterous and abusive heterosexuals.
<quoted text>
I am truly saddened by your post

"Yea gays should marry and adopt. Certainly more so than some adulterous and abusive heterosexuals."

How about Neither should adopt ever equally dumb dumb

The difference in VD rate, the number of partners married or not a homosexaul has compared to a hetrosexual person is phenomally greater go do some research I have. The homosexual lifestyle is destructive the facts don't lie like the liberal media.

The Life expectancy of a homosexual is also substantially less.

Needless to say I can post the evidence but this is not the thread.

Now God intended children to be raised by a Mother and Father and now you most likely a Liberal secularist pretending to be Christian wants to experiment with Children.

You want a boy to watch men being intimate all his life with no concern to his Spiritual well being with no proper feminine nurturing from a female mother you are an IDIOT in truest meaning of the word.

You post, do, speak, without thinking anything through and I would definitely discriminate against you and never let you near my Children with your ideas from the dark side.

It appears from your very own words you are a pretender and apparently harden enough to believe your own delusions.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#26119 May 28, 2013
Well great we're both sad by each others posts.

You'd rather kids stay in shelters and group homes than be adopted by loving people because they are gay.

You'd rather deal with gay people than adulterers who violate the 10 commandments.

Dude, you don't have one 10th the passion to post against criminalizing adultery.

The mere mention of it to you now comes as a mere shock. You have no desire or intention of criminalizing, excommunicating, banning from adoption, or anything else adulterers.

Your posting history is not found anywhere on topix about making adultery a crime or taking any kind of action against adulterous people.

Look around you. Get real. Our society is being led by so-called conservative Christians that go, sleep with an affair, then come back and get VOTED BACK INTO OFFICE as a governor of South Carolina for instance.

MARK SANFORD?

No, GAY people are not what's bringing Christianity down. What do you think has happened to Sanford's kids? How do you think their lives have been impacted?

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!
concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yea gays should marry and adopt. Certainly more so than some adulterous and abusive heterosexuals."
The difference in VD rate, the number of partners married or not a homosexaul has compared to a hetrosexual person is phenomally greater go do some research I have. The homosexual lifestyle is destructive the facts don't lie like the liberal media.
Now God intended children to be raised by a Mother and Father and now you most likely a Liberal secularist pretending to be Christian wants to experiment with Children.
You want a boy to watch men being intimate all his life with no concern to his Spiritual well being with no proper feminine nurturing from a female mother you are an IDIOT in truest meaning of the word.
You post, do, speak, without thinking anything through and I would definitely discriminate against you and never let you near my Children with your ideas from the dark side.
It appears from your very own words you are a pretender and apparently harden enough to believe your own delusions.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26120 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
So lets make sure we understand
Lying adulterous heterosexuals who are members of various heretical sects like Mormonism, or Jehovah Witnesses...
should be more likely to have God's blessing than...
faithful homosexual people who are in a Baptist or Presbyterian or Orthodox church.
That's your conclusions?
Because your quoting a passage that talks about the ignorance one placed in various cultures by adopting their standards of "deity". I.E. they exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for:
the Bull market (golden calf), money (god of money), adulterous hypocricy, racist fanaticism (make thyself a god,), heresies (mormonism, JW, islam), materialism, americanism, technological arrogance, King James Onlyism, English supremacy, consumerism...
Being GAY for instance is a personal issue. Being an ADULTERER for instance is a lack of integrity.
Holding to biblical teachings means one should recognize that in the scheme of things
ADULTERY is a violation of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
being Gay is not
ADULTERY is far more common than gay stuff.
ADULTERY is far more damaging to a church, a family, a child, than being gay is.
So you were SAYING?
<quoted text>
You don't get it a Homosexual is 50 times + to commit adultery and to have 10 times more partners than a hetrosexual.
If you never met the persons but only new one couple was hetrosexual and the other homosexual statistically picking the hetrosexual couple would be on the order of 10 times more successful than choosing homosexual just simple facts the world don't want to hear as Gay is the flavour of the day.

FOLLOW God's word and you will always come out on the side of the best case scenario.

The fact you state 10 commandments and don't realize they don't apply today that Jesus made that covenant void and we are to go only by the NT covenant which of course restates 9 of the 10 and extrapolates on them I.E. Jesus says even if you think it you have committed adultery shows yet again you are UNEDUCATED to biblical teachings. We are to follow all of the NT covenant which means no to Gay marriage and adoption.

EITHER JESUS IS YOUR LORD AND YOU FOLLOW ALL HIS COMMANDS OR HE IS NOT. For you as with the LDS apparently not.

Location hidden

#26121 May 28, 2013
I didnt know lesbian VD rates were so high.

But seriously,

I wouldn't let YOU near MY children either. You'd sit demonizing some of my own relatives, while giving a passing "yea them too" to the adulterers around town.

Homosexuality is not on the 10 commandments.

Idolatry is
Adultery is
Theft
Coveting is
Murder is
Lying under oath is

But for you homosexuality has more of an issue with you than all of these things....

DOESNT IT? Tell the truth!
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#26122 May 28, 2013
Yea you lost this debate.

You're generalizing. You don;t judge individuals based on statistical assumptions. I didn't say let anyone who is gay. OBVIOULSY we are talking about RESPONSIBLE people who are stable.

I've met and have family and I can see the difference between IRRESPONSIBLE (hetero or gay) and RESPONSIBLE (hetero or gay).

This is the same thinking i try to teach the Mormon, now I'm teaching you.

You don't focus on the title "gay" to determine the value "good".

Then you say that the 10 commandments dont APPLY today because of jesus right?

Yet somehow the NO GAY doctrine DOES???

Nothing in the NT talks about "no gay marriage" and "no gay adoption"

All it talks about is how some IDOLATERS were manipulated by God emotionally to go chasing after each other of the same gender. We get that also THEN homosexuality was viewed as abhorrent.

But also like YOU SAID,

hey don't apply today that Jesus made that covenant void and we are to go only by the NT covenant

King James Version (1611): "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

So what, masculine lesbianism is ok? Really now, it says "effeminate".

So again like YOU SAID, times have changed.
<quoted text>
You don't get it a Homosexual is 50 times + to commit adultery and to have 10 times more partners than a hetrosexual.
If you never met the persons but only new one couple was hetrosexual and the other homosexual statistically picking the hetrosexual couple would be on the order of 10 times more successful than choosing homosexual just simple facts the world don't want to hear as Gay is the flavour of the day.
FOLLOW God's word and you will always come out on the side of the best case scenario.
The fact you state 10 commandments and don't realize they don't apply today that Jesus made that covenant void and we are to go only by the NT covenant which of course restates 9 of the 10 and extrapolates on them I.E. Jesus says even if you think it you have committed adultery shows yet again you are UNEDUCATED to biblical teachings. We are to follow all of the NT covenant which means no to Gay marriage and adoption.
EITHER JESUS IS YOUR LORD AND YOU FOLLOW ALL HIS COMMANDS OR HE IS NOT. For you as with the LDS apparently not.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26123 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
So lets make sure we understand
Lying adulterous heterosexuals who are members of various heretical sects like Mormonism, or Jehovah Witnesses...
should be more likely to have God's blessing than...
faithful homosexual people who are in a Baptist or Presbyterian or Orthodox church.
That's your conclusions?
Because your quoting a passage that talks about the ignorance one placed in various cultures by adopting their standards of "deity". I.E. they exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for:
the Bull market (golden calf), money (god of money), adulterous hypocricy, racist fanaticism (make thyself a god,), heresies (mormonism, JW, islam), materialism, americanism, technological arrogance, King James Onlyism, English supremacy, consumerism...
Being GAY for instance is a personal issue. Being an ADULTERER for instance is a lack of integrity.
Holding to biblical teachings means one should recognize that in the scheme of things
ADULTERY is a violation of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
being Gay is not
ADULTERY is far more common than gay stuff.
ADULTERY is far more damaging to a church, a family, a child, than being gay is.
So you were SAYING?
<quoted text>
LDS are closer to Christianity than you.

You are a snake in the grass.

You are a fake and your lack of integrity to reveal who you truly are is equal to be an adulterer.

When the Spirit caused me to jump on your post that said God does not discriminate I was not sure why.

But I see now why you are a FAKE.

A Man taking it literally from another man is not a personal choice it is a perversion that biblically is worse than Adultery yes, the Bible NT says it is worse for the Homosexual because not only does the sin separate him from God he also sins against his own Body and receives a depraved mind unlike other sins. the Consequences are graver its Biblical.

For another forum you have been made I take my leave

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#26124 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
Wow three posts this time, you're trying to revive yourself.
Listen I will break you down psychologically:
You know that I do not care if God is black or not. You know that I do not care if Adam is black or not.
What you cannot stand is that I have proven that Adam was not white, and that Cain was not possibly marked with black skin.
Four posts, not three, count correctly if your going to count, just saying.
You do care what color God is and what color Adam and Eve are. You have spent months upon months trying to convince me and others that your God is black and Adam and Eve are black and all Israelite's and Hebrews etc are black and and are all from Africa. Someone that ISN'T a racist doesn't spend time trying to prove the color of God and Adam and Eve and who ever else you dragged into this racist rant. Understand?
And you never proved what color Adam wasn't. You don't know his color and I don't know his color and no one else living knows his color. That's a fact. Guess all you want and you'll always be wrong.
And you never proved Cain wasn't marked with a dark or pink or liquid water colored skin. You don't know if he was marked with a huge tattoo red M on his forehead for murderer. You don't know and neither does anyone else know what of Cain God marked of him for others to see and take note of when they saw him. YOU DON'T KNOW. You will never know so long as you live.
I do believe what the Bible teaches. God has form and substance. You, I, every human looks like him in form and substance. Jesus came back from the dead with a body of flesh and bone missing it's blood to prove what will be one day for us. But I also know that not a single human on this earth is the color of God. His color is perfection, no blemish, no variance. And that is why skin color isn't relevant to me. But I understand you won't understand that so carry on your normal racist rantings :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26125 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow truly and idiot.
Jesus came to fufill the Law and bring a new coveant.
He came to set the captives free.
God through his Holy Spirit Breathing his words to the Apostles brought the teachings that teach to free the captives Slave Jew Black blue or otherwise.
If you can condone the quotes I posted today from your prophets and apostles that condone a teaching that Blacks are inferior due to some mumble jumble lie that they did something wrong in heaven then come the day of judgement it will not go well for you.
Many Christians have done bad things have had slaves murdered stole etc. but then they would be said christians not real Christians if they did not repent of their sin for unlike Mormons the NT and its teachings contradict these actions.
You see never in 2000 years since the NT Apostles died has it ever been considered proper biblical teaching that blacks are inferior and sided with the devil in a war in heaven unlike the LDS teachings and its Apostles. That is why Mormons are not Christians.
Truth matters
Your definition of truth matters to you, that is true!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26126 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
Pul-eez
You are the topix.com water carrier for the Panty Raid, and probably in other websites too.
You, Jeff Lindsay,
Just silly
Why don't you brush up and let Jeff help you
http://www.jefflindsay.com/LDSFAQ/
If I bash you I want it to be a challenge. the guy thinks he has DNA proof...
<quoted text>
He has opinions like you. Except he has thought out educated opinions where as you have uneducated opinions and that's the difference.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26127 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
Yea you lost this debate.
You're generalizing. You don;t judge individuals based on statistical assumptions. I didn't say let anyone who is gay. OBVIOULSY we are talking about RESPONSIBLE people who are stable.
I've met and have family and I can see the difference between IRRESPONSIBLE (hetero or gay) and RESPONSIBLE (hetero or gay).
This is the same thinking i try to teach the Mormon, now I'm teaching you.
You don't focus on the title "gay" to determine the value "good".
Then you say that the 10 commandments dont APPLY today because of jesus right?
Yet somehow the NO GAY doctrine DOES???
Nothing in the NT talks about "no gay marriage" and "no gay adoption"
All it talks about is how some IDOLATERS were manipulated by God emotionally to go chasing after each other of the same gender. We get that also THEN homosexuality was viewed as abhorrent.
But also like YOU SAID,
hey don't apply today that Jesus made that covenant void and we are to go only by the NT covenant
King James Version (1611): "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
So what, masculine lesbianism is ok? Really now, it says "effeminate".
So again like YOU SAID, times have changed.
<quoted text>
This was there so I will finish with this slim.

So many straw men.

I did not say I judge on statistics I said it hypothetically, but if one is to go on a biblical basis Gays would never be allowed to marry or adopt. As the Statistics still have great value but as I pointed out they show that the Word of God to be true.

Nothing in the NT says Trinity, Sunday School or home groups etc yet all are biblical surely you can argue better than this grade school dribble.

The NT does not mention Abortion but on the same basis, biblical reasons we know its the killing of human life and Sin and thus out, and on the same basis, biblical reasons we know no Gay marriage no adoption as it is Sin.

Romans is the NT covenant dumb dumb as are all the books of the NT as Jesus stated I will send the the Holy Spirit the comforter after he leaves to remind them of all that he taught and he did and the Spirit breathed the word into the authors of the NT and thus the teachings of Jesus who is the one true God.

Wanting sex with the same sex by definition means you are unstable and of immoral character.
Wanting sex with the same sex by definition makes you a fornicator

Again you put words in my post I did not say times have changed.

I said Jesus fulfilled the OT and gave us the NT the Old covenant is fullfilled (LAW) and the new covenant we received 2000 years ago is now in effect regardless of the times and the flavor of the day which is perverted men doing unspeakable things to other preverted men as do women in our day. The Days are dark.

I am suspecting strongly you are homosexual and again I saw the buzz words in your post "god does not discriminate", well yes he does homosexuals will those if they do not repent that he will segregate from heaven as he will for adulterers etc.

My 15 year old daughter can divide and use the word of God 10 times better than you.

Clearly you are a fake who has never studied the Bible in any meaningful way.

Hope you do some day
God bless

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26128 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
Exodus 12:13
NOPE
They did not use the word MARK,
YOU are trying to translate the word "token" to mean "mark"
The concept here is that the blood is a representation... A TOKEN... of the sacrifices made for God.
Not a sign of some silly color in itself. They used a lamb's blood, just like when they slaughter the animal as a gift to God.
HELLO!
But besides that, the text doesn't use mark, and so
CHECKMATE AGAIN!
STOMP YOU AGAIN!
BONUS, you try to insert some kind of non-biblical heresy into the passage! I stopped that cold!
<quoted text>
You beat on yourself so often, don't you ever get tired of doing that?
The word 'token' in that verse can be translated to mean mark as it was used for Cain.
Try it this way. Do you have any tokens on the door way to your house? The Israelis had to have a token on their hut's door ways in order to live and survive the night. According to your opinion your beating down, the token was invisible. Because the blood marking the top and sides of the door was the token, get it? A mark of red blood was the token. No mark, no token. No token, no mark. This is a verse where two different words mean the same thing in usage because you can't have one without the other.
Enjoy the beating again?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26129 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
You know I don't know what to make of you.
On one hand you get to the heart of the matter. On the other hand you play games with words and absolutes.
Here you say two correct points, that the dumb Mormon tries to pretend to ignore:
1. Many Christians have done bad things have had slaves murdered stole etc. but then they would be said christians not real Christians if they did not repent of their sin for unlike Mormons the NT and its teachings contradict these actions.
The Mormon fool won't distinguish "real" from "said" Christians. just like he won't distinuish "true" from "false" prophet. He doesn't want to address that christianity is demonstrated by one's actions, not by incantations one says or does in the name of an ordinance or position of "authority"
2. You see never in 2000 years since the NT Apostles died has it ever been considered proper biblical teaching that blacks are inferior and sided with the devil in a war in heaven unlike the LDS teachings and its Apostles. That is why Mormons are not Christians.
Truth matters
Which really comes down to the mormon's founder mistake. He said he came to CORRECT the mistakes in Christianity in his time 1830s. The first thing he would have done is the OPPOSITE of what he did. He formented more hate against blacks and native americans, when he should have stood with them.
But then again he wasn't an actual prophet. Because if he was, he would have stopped native lands from being taken and freed the slaves... you know... like Moses
So yea @Concerned, you're on one hand gettng the thing. But please don't come back one day talking about the virtues of discrimination. Yea gays should marry and adopt. Certainly more so than some adulterous and abusive heterosexuals.
<quoted text>
lolol...even Egypt see's through your smoke screen of twisted reasoning! lol...

Egypt said telling you your true colors...

"Wow I thought you held to biblical teachings.

Sorry my mistake you make it up as you go along as to never admit you are wrong, are you sure you are not LDS??"

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26130 May 28, 2013
osirica wrote:
I didnt know lesbian VD rates were so high.
But seriously,
I wouldn't let YOU near MY children either. You'd sit demonizing some of my own relatives, while giving a passing "yea them too" to the adulterers around town.
Homosexuality is not on the 10 commandments.
Idolatry is
Adultery is
Theft
Coveting is
Murder is
Lying under oath is
But for you homosexuality has more of an issue with you than all of these things....
DOESNT IT? Tell the truth!
<quoted text>
lolol...too funny dude, really! You pissed off Egypt and if you're not careful he'll paste you into oblivion! lolol....

Egypt reading you his riot act...lolol...too funny!

"LDS are closer to Christianity than you.

You are a snake in the grass.

You are a fake and your lack of integrity to reveal who you truly are is equal to be an adulterer.

When the Spirit caused me to jump on your post that said God does not discriminate I was not sure why.

But I see now why you are a FAKE.

A Man taking it literally from another man is not a personal choice it is a perversion that biblically is worse than Adultery yes, the Bible NT says it is worse for the Homosexual because not only does the sin separate him from God he also sins against his own Body and receives a depraved mind unlike other sins. the Consequences are graver its Biblical.

For another forum you have been made I take my leave."

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26131 May 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...If Carol Sutton is sportmouse, then she's into polygamy because according to you then, she has two different residences in two different places far far apart from each other. She would also have a few kids by one husband and several kids by the other husband. With one husband she's a doubting jack Mormon and with the other she's a TBM that attends church.
You have one of her two addresses. Why don't you go to the address you have and tell the husband she's married to at that address, that she's married to another man and has other kids at another address where she's an active Mormon and attends church?
Put your $ where your mouth is dude. You're the one making all the claims. She and I message each other. I know who she is. You don't. If you knew her, you would know Sutton isn't mouse. That's what you would know.
And you assume she hasn't lied to you to deceive you. You are gullible.
1 post removed

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26133 May 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Fricking fool...lol, where did I call you a stalker? I said you are calling her the wrong name. I told you she is not your Carole Sutton that wrote you. I reminded you that you have Carole Suttons address. I challenged you to go to the address and put your $ where your flapping lips are and prove what you believe.
lol...I didn't say you had anything to prove to me. But you have a lot to prove to yourself as your perpetuating a lie as is a common thing you do. Truth is something hard for you to deal with, it's why you resort to name calling, belittling others and that lying you do. If truth and honesty were as much a part of your character as lying is, you'd never lie. You'd hardly ever use foul language. You'd next to never if ever speak badly and rudely of others with that dark filthy speech you like to toss about.
But all of that is based on you being a lover of truth and honesty so just saying :)
Sorry, but I don't have to confirm what I already know. I guess you are also one of those idiots who think you'll get the truth if you prayer about the BoM also. You're so sure I'm wrong, you prove it. I'm not wasting my time and giving Carol an excuse to get the law involved, like you wish I would.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26134 May 29, 2013
Bible and Book of Mormon Contradictions

1. The Bible plainly states that the gospel, with its
inclusion of Gentiles, was not fully revealed until
after Christ’s death.
Eph. 3:3-7 Paul writes: by revelation he made known unto
me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby,
when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the
mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known
unto the sons of men as it is now revealed unto his holy
apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that the Gentiles should
be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his
promise in Christ by the gospel: whereof I was made a
minister....(See also Colossians 1:26; 1 Peter 1: 1-12;
Romans 16:25-26)
However, the Book of Mormon maintains that this
knowledge was had in 545 B.C.
2 Nephi 25:19 For according to the words of the prophets,
the Messiah cometh... his name shall be Jesus Christ, the
Son of God....(v. 23) For we labor ... to persuade ..
. our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled
to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved,
after all we can do.
2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing
of the Jews, that Jesus in the very Christ, it must needs be
that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ,
the Eternal God;
2 Nephi 30:2 For behold, I say unto you that as many of the
Gentiles as will repent are the covenant people of the Lord;
and as many of the Jews as will not repent shall be cast off,
2 Nephi 31:17 For the gate by which ye should enter
is repentance and baptism by water; and then cometh a
remission of your sins by fire and the Holy Ghost.

Another reason why LDS are Mormons and not Christian
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26135 May 29, 2013

2. During Jesus’ ministry He spoke of His church as
something in the future.
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art
Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the
gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
After Christ’s resurrection and the day of Pentecost we
read: And the Lord added to the church daily such as should
be saved.(Acts 2:47)
However, the Book of Mormon claims the Christian
church was established as early as 147 B.C.
Mosiah 18:17 And they were called the church of God, or
the church of Christ, from that time forward.

Another reason LDS are Mormon and not Christian

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26136 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you assume she hasn't lied to you to deceive you. You are gullible.
If her character was just half of what your's is, I would wager that a possibility. But at the moment, I see no reason for her to feel she needs to deceive me with false information. I have given her no reason to do that. And she has presented no reason to have a need to deceive me. So yes, evidence has been presented by her that I can assume and believe she doesn't have a need to deceive me in our chats to one another nor I to deceive her.
On the other hand, you are and have proved to be the gullible one. You'll swallow any anti-Mormon garbage to just have something negative to say. You believe osrica's theory that God pulled Adam and Eve from primates and made them black and hairy like primates. You in turn have to believe all the rest of his lunacy that we're all black Africans but some of us were cursed with a skin mutation that changed us from our black skin color to a different skin color. That only real black Africans are the chosen of God because they are still like him and haven't had to suffer a skin color change.
So don't even start talking about gullible till you do a closer examination of your own self :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26137 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't have to confirm what I already know. I guess you are also one of those idiots who think you'll get the truth if you prayer about the BoM also. You're so sure I'm wrong, you prove it. I'm not wasting my time and giving Carol an excuse to get the law involved, like you wish I would.
lol...I have no need to prove anything dude, I'm not the one that's mixing up the identities of two different women. I'm not the one that slandered an innocent woman and her family. I'm not the pathetic idiot that revealed personal confidential business information of a client to a small portion of the Topix world dude.
Some info just for you as you're a small business owner. By the way, if sportmouse was Carole, she'd be the one suing you. I don't believe sportmouse has sued you because she's not the woman you slandered and broke some laws with. Just saying.

http://psiphonconsulting.com/internetbusiness...

Online Business Owners and Their Customer Information Liability

This show is about online security and the responsibility of the business owner that they have to their customers and keeping their customers information secure. We will discuss what kind of information the business owner must keep secure and what the penalties are for non-compliance.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26138 May 29, 2013
2. During Jesus’ ministry He spoke of His church as
something in the future.
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art
Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the
gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
After Christ’s resurrection and the day of Pentecost we
read: And the Lord added to the church daily such as should
be saved.(Acts 2:47)
However, the Book of Mormon claims the Christian
church was established as early as 147 B.C.
Mosiah 18:17 And they were called the church of God, or
the church of Christ, from that time forward.
Another reason LDS are Mormon and not Christian
Some(not all)Bible contradictions taken from the web....
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13

Another reason why Christians aren't Christians...now what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,396,152
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,237
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques in Orleans 216,986
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min THE LONE WORKER 199,467
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,152
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min HILLARY 2016 228,839
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 min An NFL Fan 20,156
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Cheech the Conser... 388,349
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr spocko 3,542
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 4 hr southern at heart 364
More from around the web