The Latest: Democrats to press attorn...

The Latest: Democrats to press attorney general pick

There are 57 comments on the Darien News-Review story from Tuesday Jan 10, titled The Latest: Democrats to press attorney general pick. In it, Darien News-Review reports that:

In this Nov. 20, 2016, file photo, Attorney General nominee Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., on Capitol Hill in Washington. Sessions, is set to be questioned by his peers at a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing on Jan. 10. less FILE - In this Nov. 20, 2016, file photo, Attorney General nominee Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Darien News-Review.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Tuesday Jan 10
Holder and Lynch have the bar set so low it won't be much of an issue.

Since: Dec 16

Location hidden

#2 Tuesday Jan 10
I am The Real Donald Trump and as "President" I'll be proud to have Senator Sessions as my attorney general. Any man who believes a separation between church and state is unConstitutional is an excellent choice for the top law enforcement officer of the land. Nevermind Jefferson himself spoke of building a wall of seperation between church and state. My faithful believe that is a one-way wall that seperates the state from the church, but not the church from the state. Trust in me and remember only I can make Amerika great again!

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#3 Tuesday Jan 10
The Real Donald Trump wrote:
I am The Real Donald Trump and as "President" I'll be proud to have Senator Sessions as my attorney general. Any man who believes a separation between church and state is unConstitutional is an excellent choice for the top law enforcement officer of the land. Nevermind Jefferson himself spoke of building a wall of seperation between church and state. My faithful believe that is a one-way wall that seperates the state from the church, but not the church from the state. Trust in me and remember only I can make Amerika great again!
Too bad that phrase NEVER appears in the constitution.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#4 Tuesday Jan 10
Poor, poor privileged Jeff . . . voting against everything that would empower the less privileged including the voting act.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#5 Tuesday Jan 10
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

Too bad that phrase NEVER appears in the constitution.
Neither does - stupidity is not illegal -
gwww

Ormsby, MN

#6 Tuesday Jan 10
spocko wrote:
Poor, poor privileged Jeff ... voting against everything that would empower the less privileged including the voting act.
The democrats should be ashamed of such childish undemocratic behaviour because they didnt get their way.How is it acceptable to call Jeff Sessions a pig?Or shout KKK.Spocko and the Democrats are the most racist thugs around.

Lake Geneva, WI

#7 Tuesday Jan 10
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Neither does - stupidity is not illegal -
In your case, that's probably a good thing it doesn't......

Lake Geneva, WI

#8 Tuesday Jan 10
spocko wrote:
Poor, poor privileged Jeff ... voting against everything that would empower the less privileged including the voting act.
"Less privileged" = Illegals voting

Last time I checked you had to be a citizen to vote, no reason to not be able to PROVE it.

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Tuesday Jan 10
gwww wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats should be ashamed of such childish undemocratic behaviour because they didnt get their way.How is it acceptable to call Jeff Sessions a pig?Or shout KKK.Spocko and the Democrats are the most racist thugs around.
Childish behavior is all part of the democrat M.O.

Location hidden

#10 Tuesday Jan 10
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad that phrase NEVER appears in the constitution.
That's it my faithful! Ignore +225 years of Constitutional law! It's the age of Trump after all!

Lake Geneva, WI

#11 Tuesday Jan 10
The Real Donald Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it my faithful! Ignore +225 years of Constitutional law! It's the age of Trump after all!
Yeah, those darn Founding Fathers seem to mention God and the Creator a whole lot for people supposedly worrying about "separation".....
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#12 Tuesday Jan 10
gwww wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats should be ashamed of such childish undemocratic behaviour because they didnt get their way.How is it acceptable to call Jeff Sessions a pig?Or shout KKK.Spocko and the Democrats are the most racist thugs around.
Anybody who could vote for Hillary does not understand the concept of shame.

Location hidden

#13 Tuesday Jan 10
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, those darn Founding Fathers seem to mention God and the Creator a whole lot for people supposedly worrying about "separation".....
That's it my dearest faithful! In one breath discount anything not explicitly in the Constitution, and in the next embrace that which serves you but isn't explicitly in the Constitution! Because in the age of Trump, you can have it both ways!
Democrat Hero

Queensbury, NY

#14 Tuesday Jan 10
Don't be fooled by Sessions southern drawl and Mayberry attitude. He will do what ever Trump wants, unlike Holder and Lynch who were independent and followed the law and didn't make it.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#15 Tuesday Jan 10
gwww wrote:
Rise up again America, you fought a revolutionary war so a Trump and his family could never happen again!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Tuesday Jan 10
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, those darn Founding Fathers seem to mention God and the Creator a whole lot for people supposedly worrying about "separation".....
No they did not, that is strictly your wing-nuz perception your dumber than a f-ing sack of dog shit
spocko

Oakland, CA

#17 Tuesday Jan 10
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>

Anybody who could vote for Hillary does not understand the concept of shame.
Look up the word OPINION if you can manage to pull your head out of your arse!
Sandra

La Porte, TX

#18 Tuesday Jan 10
spocko wrote:
EXACTLY. His voting record speaks volumes.
gwww

Ormsby, MN

#19 Tuesday Jan 10
Democrat Hero wrote:
Don't be fooled by Sessions southern drawl and Mayberry attitude. He will do what ever Trump wants, unlike Holder and Lynch who were independent and followed the law and didn't make it.
Lynch and Bill Clinton are a perfect example of being above the law.
3 posts removed

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#23 Tuesday Jan 10
Democrat Hero wrote:
No seriously, she's right. The whole American law enforcement getting killed with Fast & Furious guns and the 'just by chance' meeting of Lynch and Bill during the Hillary investigation were fake news stories. We just know Sessions will be worse. It's a progressive fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,479,281
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Lill 17,696
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min The Only KING Mic... 165
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min Trump your President 3,559
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 408,932
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min barry 4,944
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 233,954
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 3 hr inbred Genius 27
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 3 hr mdbuilder 1,945
More from around the web