Napolitano says call for border safety before immigration reform is flawed argument

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Star Tribune 37

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano called Republican lawmakers' insistence that the border be secured before there is immigration reform a flawed argument.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Dems have no intention of sealing the border. Reagan fell for that lie in 1986 and let's not do it again. We have to send all the illegals back to mexico and let them apply for residency the legal way.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Dems have no intention of sealing the border. Reagan fell for that lie in 1986 and let's not do it again. We have to send all the illegals back to mexico and let them apply for residency the legal way.
there shouldn't be another way
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
If he "fell for it", then that doesn't say much about him as a president. He was holding the bus tickets.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>there shouldn't be another way
... but there will be, whether you like it or not.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... but there will be, whether you like it or not.
hahahahaha,Yeah ok
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If he "fell for it", then that doesn't say much about him as a president. He was holding the bus tickets.
didn't you refer to him as the republican god?republicans today sure as hell won't make the same mistake,don't be surprised when republicans take complete control of congress in the next election,this treason by democrats has left a bad taste in the mouths of the people who really voted for them.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha,Yeah ok
Cracking a smile like the boxer who just got walloped to his head and felt it?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>didn't you refer to him as the republican god?republicans today sure as hell won't make the same mistake,don't be surprised when republicans take complete control of congress in the next election,this treason by democrats has left a bad taste in the mouths of the people who really voted for them.
The only "bad taste" that was left was in your mouth from blowing them so much.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "bad taste" that was left was in your mouth from blowing them so much.
see why everyone calls you a girly boy?I prefer a PR comeback than this gay sh!t
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracking a smile like the boxer who just got walloped to his head and felt it?
sure frito
Boo Hoo

AOL

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Napolitano is right. Americans are cowards who didn't defend their own Country and now they must give up on being a soveriegn Nation. Not only give up but now Obama will force them to pay and pay and pay extravagant benefits and services to reward the millions of Illegals for ignoring American's Immigration Laws.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#12 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>see why everyone calls you a girly boy?I prefer a PR comeback than this gay sh!t
A "PR comeback" is a bigger put down. No way, you do better than a gay. Your problem is you're just plain stupid.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#13 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>sure frito
Stumped, or is stymied?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#14 Feb 6, 2013
... or is it stymied?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
A "PR comeback" is a bigger put down. No way, you do better than a gay. Your problem is you're just plain stupid.
your problem is that you tap dance around every threat you've made,why can't you just show up to the school yard you mentioned,post it when you arrive and I take a beating back with you,how simple is that?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#16 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>your problem is that you tap dance around every threat you've made,why can't you just show up to the school yard you mentioned,post it when you arrive and I take a beating back with you,how simple is that?
You're right about that. You're gonna take a beating alright, but on top of that, you'll be going into a jail cell for a long time. Your mama gonna bail you out?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about that. You're gonna take a beating alright, but on top of that, you'll be going into a jail cell for a long time. Your mama gonna bail you out?
I really wish you can make it happen,but you won't show up
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#18 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I really wish you can make it happen,but you won't show up
You won't show up, because you're not a man. A man will remember and be determined not to waiver. You've been spinning like top on this situation. Now, again, name a schoolyard near your wretched house, you evasive cowardly POS?
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't show up, because you're not a man. A man will remember and be determined not to waiver. You've been spinning like top on this situation. Now, again, name a schoolyard near your wretched house, you evasive cowardly POS?
Columbus,now lets see what the girly boy will say this time?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 6, 2013
I can't take anything this women says to heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 min xxxrayted 1,180
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Quirky 269,785
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 min dannyBOY lies again 11,444
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Subduction Zone 120,871
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 2 min Michael 28
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 3 min Foster 119
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,125,418
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 16 min Great Caesars Ghost 174
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 18 min Great Caesars Ghost 514

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE