Jenkins hits back strong on Rahall3:4...

Jenkins hits back strong on Rahall3:41 am

There are 78 comments on the Logan Banner story from Aug 5, 2014, titled Jenkins hits back strong on Rahall3:41 am. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

But that's not the case in West Virginia's Third Congressional District, where Democratic incumbent and 19-term congressman Nick Rahall is facing a stiff challenge from Republican and State Senator Evan Jenkins of Huntington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cgi_46

Pineville, WV

#1 Aug 9, 2014
It's time for change.
Jennings Randolph

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2014
Rahall is a bigot who talks out of both sides of his mouth. Recently said in a speaking engagement that he does what the people want, not his own personal agenda, but he voted against gay rights to marry, because of his personal beliefs. OMFG --

I don't want to say he is all bad, but I hate a liar. And I hate someone who doesn't have the nads to support the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Not to mention WV roads and WV commerce is the pits of hell.
carmen

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 9, 2014
You're right about one thing, you have a thing for hate.
Jennings Randolph 1231

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 9, 2014
carmen wrote:
You're right about one thing, you have a thing for hate.
You must like people who sit back and take an ass-whooping. Guess what-- you got the wrong number. Hold out your hand if you want to keep your teeth.
Mark

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 9, 2014
If you think Nick Rahall is bad. You ain't been around Evan Jenkins much. I worked around him in Charleston. Even among his colleagues he's a joke. He is undoubtedly on of the meanest spirited people in West Virginia politics. He is one of the biggest fakers around. If you think he likes Veterans. Think again. If you think he likes Logan County you really need to wake up.
fannie

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 9, 2014
Jennings Randolph wrote:
Rahall is a bigot who talks out of both sides of his mouth. Recently said in a speaking engagement that he does what the people want, not his own personal agenda, but he voted against gay rights to marry, because of his personal beliefs.
I'm voting for Rahall, if he is against gays marrying then he has my vote.
We need a man like Rahall in office, not some gay enabler types
Sharon

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Anybody who supports Obama has to be against coal. Nick Rahall, Natalie Tennant, Joe Manchin, Earl Ray Tomblin are all for Obama. How can they look at the Coal Miners and tell them they are for coal. I do not vote for anyone who supports Obama. When I see Natalies' commercial pulling the switch on Obamas lights , I think what an IDIOT she is. Natalie and Earl Ray are both big supporters of TEAM MINGO, that just tells you a little bit about them.
Voter too

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 10, 2014
It really doesn't matter who's running against Rahall because any change would be better than him in that office again and Tennant is just another Dem that only says what you want to hear but changes their story once they get voted in and that goes for Manchin, Rahall and the rest of the career politicians that's holding the present offices.\
Just look at how Obama flip flopped his position, liar and tricksters.
For those of you that want to base an election on tears for queers please step into reality because there are more important things that need attended to like jobs, healthcare and security besides ass sniffing.
If queers think they got it bad here with oppression of rights why don't they book a flight to Russia, Iran or Iraq and set up house keeping with their "partner", good luck.
It's about the politicians personal agenda not what's best for the people, Look at Manchins daughter.

I'm a registered democrat but I'm voting straight Republican.
I'm tired and done with the Dems that have driven our Country and State in the ground.
Hilarious

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Aug 10, 2014
I hear a lot of distrust of politicians, and I don't blame you. I don't trust or believe them either.

But many of you on here say now you're going straight Republican, as if that makes a difference.

Don't you all realize that they're ALL liars? None - not a one of them - cares about you, or me, or anyone here. They're ALL just saying what you want to hear. They ALL lie, flip-flop, change with the wind.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#10 Aug 10, 2014
cgi_46 wrote:
It's time for change.
Yes it is time for rahall to go. And we don't need Natalie tennant either.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 10, 2014
cgi_46 wrote:
It's time for change.
Natalie tennant always sides and supports Obama always.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2014
Sharon wrote:
Anybody who supports Obama has to be against coal. Nick Rahall, Natalie Tennant, Joe Manchin, Earl Ray Tomblin are all for Obama. How can they look at the Coal Miners and tell them they are for coal. I do not vote for anyone who supports Obama. When I see Natalies' commercial pulling the switch on Obamas lights , I think what an IDIOT she is. Natalie and Earl Ray are both big supporters of TEAM MINGO, that just tells you a little bit about them.
I agree. I'm with you
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#13 Aug 10, 2014
Sharon wrote:
I disagree totally with you.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2014
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I'm with you
You are so right. So right. This is the real #1 weirdo and the next poster named " weirdo " is a stalker and follows all my post contradicting all my posts and won't change his profile. So I'm truly agreeing with you.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#15 Aug 11, 2014
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree totally with you.
Go away. Get off your drugs and get off my posts You are a evil twin. The family is very ashamed of you so go straighten it all out and get help
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 11, 2014
Sharon wrote:
I totally totally agree with you. Please Avoid commenting on the other poster named " weirdo" he is a stalker of my posts and won't change his profile. Always going around contradicting my posts so avoid him completely he is crazy I am the real #1 weirdo.
Change

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 11, 2014
Hilarious wrote:
I hear a lot of distrust of politicians, and I don't blame you. I don't trust or believe them either.
But many of you on here say now you're going straight Republican, as if that makes a difference.
Don't you all realize that they're ALL liars? None - not a one of them - cares about you, or me, or anyone here. They're ALL just saying what you want to hear. They ALL lie, flip-flop, change with the wind.
Time for real change, Dems have gotten complacent and had all the time in the world to do a good job but have failed. Time to root them out and let somebody else have a chance because it's just getting worse with the same old crap people and the same old crap talk.
weirdo

Beckley, WV

#18 Aug 11, 2014
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally totally agree with you. Please Avoid commenting on the other poster named " weirdo" he is a stalker of my posts and won't change his profile. Always going around contradicting my posts so avoid him completely he is crazy I am the real #1 weirdo.
I am the original weirdo... I repeat I am the original weirdo. The next post by the impostor weirdo IS NOT ME! So please do not respond to the impostor weirdo. Back on topic. I completely dissagree with the thoughts against Nick Rahall. He has done a hell of allot for the state of West Virginia.
Freddy

Bluefield, WV

#19 Aug 11, 2014
Waaa it is the black guy's fault for everything waa.
Tk Th Shot

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 11, 2014
Freddy wrote:
Waaa it is the black guy's fault for everything waa.
Subject is about WV politicians that need to go, the knee go is another big failure if not the worst in history.
Wsh thy wld tk th shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 1 min Captain Yesterday 258
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Crow__ 233,275
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,404,904
News Trump bounces into the lead 3 min Go Blue Forever 190
News Madeleine Albright on Donald Trump: 'He has und... 4 min Captain Yesterday 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Born USA 391,375
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 6 min woodtick57 300
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 6 min Captain Yesterday 280
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 67
More from around the web