Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173844 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

wondering

Sunset, TX

#121242 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is to read the post you are responding to after you hit the "Reply" button. If the topic and person suddenly changed you probably hit the wrong button.
yep as your dumb ass did reply to the wrong one about 5 post ago. LMAO

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#121243 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lets put it simple just for you. is yesterday history? is 10 years ago history. is a fossil of 50,000 years ago history? the word does not need an explanation does it? history is simply the past.
The historicity of the Bible does not extend to Genesis. It does not even extend to Exodus. And since some of the books are not in historical order, Job for example, it is hard to put a date to how far back the Bible is dependable. Much of the Bible that is even partially correct is terribly distorted by prejudice.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#121244 Aug 28, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it's a lot easier for you to launch an attack, than defend your beliefs. And they are beliefs.
Beliefs? NOPE, I'm a non believer.
It was no attack, but do you see how idiotically comical genesis sounds?
It had to have been a dreamy cave man who wrote it to tell his kids, when they ask..

but why ,,,,but why why why why WHY WHY WHY daddy!.....But why daddy!
wondering

Sunset, TX

#121245 Aug 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Beliefs? NOPE, I'm a non believer.
It was no attack, but do you see how idiotically comical genesis sounds?
It had to have been a dreamy cave man who wrote it to tell his kids, when they ask..
but why ,,,,but why why why why WHY WHY WHY daddy!.....But why daddy!
about as idiotic as this, but hey it happened even though it shouldn't have.

a new york city man who plunged 39 stories from the rooftop of an apartment building survived after crashing onto a parked car on West 63rd Street.
http://7online.com/archive/7644009/

Everett, WA

#121246 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yep as your dumb ass did reply to the wrong one about 5 post ago. LMAO
Yes I did. I thought I was responding to you again.

That is what happens when I let myself get a bit riled. But then your idiocy was particularly odious at that time.

Everett, WA

#121247 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
uhm no, you i don't believe you said scientific evidence.
"Wrong again oh moron of the west. I believe I even offered to help you to understand the concept of evidence, but like all creatards you ran away from that offer."
yep i am sure you did not say scientific evidence. as you like to say,, "your poor wording" or "say what you mean" or "you stated it wrong". see how your childish garbage can be turned against you so easily. lol
Keep your posts straight. We were talking about your attempt to correct me when I pointed out that creationists have no scientific evidence. Since the post you quoted was taking about evidence that I could help you with you needed to go back to previous posts to see what was meant. You just tried to pass a falsehood by quoting out of context.

Everett, WA

#121248 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
about as idiotic as this, but hey it happened even though it shouldn't have.
a new york city man who plunged 39 stories from the rooftop of an apartment building survived after crashing onto a parked car on West 63rd Street.
http://7online.com/archive/7644009/
The article is explainable. The errors of Genesis are not. Modern cars have crumple zones that protect the passengers by making the car absorb energy rather than the interior passengers. Those same crumple zones will cushion a falling body a bit. Try that with a vintage auto and it will not happen.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#121249 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. I thought I was responding to you again.
That is what happens when I let myself get a bit riled. But then your idiocy was particularly odious at that time.
LMAO> that is your normal to blame someone else for your wrongs. what a jack wagon! I bet your roommate lives in hell.
wondering

Sunset, TX

#121250 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again oh moron of the west.
I believe I even offered to help you to understand the concept of evidence, but like all creatards you ran away from that offer.
yep I quoted you out of context,,uhm nope again. see your above post.

"Wrong again oh moron of the west. I believe I even offered to help you to understand the concept of evidence, but like all creatards you ran away from that offer."

yep i am sure you did not say scientific evidence. as you like to say,, "your poor wording" or "say what you mean" or "you stated it wrong". see how your childish garbage can be turned against you so easily. lol
wondering

Sunset, TX

#121251 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The article is explainable. The errors of Genesis are not. Modern cars have crumple zones that protect the passengers by making the car absorb energy rather than the interior passengers. Those same crumple zones will cushion a falling body a bit. Try that with a vintage auto and it will not happen.
lmao. not crumple zones from above. try again

Everett, WA

#121252 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO> that is your normal to blame someone else for your wrongs. what a jack wagon! I bet your roommate lives in hell.
You moron, I admitted that I was wrong. I pointed out a simple fact.

You really have to twist everything. Does even your mother dislike you?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#121253 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to claim a god then you must show evidence for your god.
And it does not matter if your God exists or not. The universe from nothing does not break physical laws.
It's not a good idea to stick your nose into something you don't understand. Only a buffoon would do that. I do not have a "god" nor am I religious.
And what you say about a universe from nothing is ignorance masked in pseudo-intellectualism.

Location hidden

#121254 Aug 28, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic changed the position of the Reply button from the top to the bottom of a post.
It changes everything which didn't need any change but fails to change the features which actually need improvement.
Topix has done a great job of making it less fun.

Everett, WA

#121255 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yep I quoted you out of context,,uhm nope again. see your above post.
Once again, that was not the post under discussion. Do I have to put the full "scientific evidence" in there every time for morons?

You were complaining earlier when I corrected your idiotic post and pointed out that there is scientific evidence supporting the Big Bang theory. I also pointed out that there is no scientific evidence for creationism. I used those terms in that post.

I love it how when you are clearly wrong that you double down on your idiocy.

Everett, WA

#121256 Aug 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a good idea to stick your nose into something you don't understand. Only a buffoon would do that. I do not have a "god" nor am I religious.
And what you say about a universe from nothing is ignorance masked in pseudo-intellectualism.
And another tard is heard from.

Everett, WA

#121257 Aug 28, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao. not crumple zones from above. try again
Yes idiot, crumple zones will still crumple when struck from above.

What kind of engineer did you lie about being?

Location hidden

#121258 Aug 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have had a Murphy's law , and a few matters went stray.
Some see it another way , as quantum fluctuations created a positive and a negative like a wave and a trough,...
<> The wave and trough separated and snapped apart <---------->
<----------> what was left in the middle is everything in the universe.
Truth is we can only guess, but we know one thing for sure!
Here it is, and we call it the universe. We may never explain it fully, but what ever happened, it happened somehow, and it somehow we came yo be also. Whether natural or contrived , we are here.
My guess is that the universe was blind and deaf, but not dumb , it created us curious to be it's eyes and ears so it could see it's self, so we could then explain it to itself.
Really there are two universal laws of probability.
1. If anything can possibly go wrong, it will ..and will at the worst time.
2. If anything can happen, as long as it does not break any physical laws.
It eventually will happen if given enough time.
We know..
Nothing is something, and absolutely nothing cannot exist.
If there were ever absolutely nothing, there never would have been anything.
Enter the potential for quantum fluctuations, and you have your universe who's total force in balance = 0 . What we have and live in is a sea of potential differences between the forces of nature.
If we are here to explain the universe to itself, we're making a total mess of it. But, like the rest of us, you are entitled to make wild guesses about why there is anything.

Location hidden

#121259 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a twin brother?
wondering

Sunset, TX

#121260 Aug 28, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
omg. crumple zones are made to crumple in from a rear, side or frontal hit. not a down or upward hit. LMMFAO

Everett, WA

#121261 Aug 28, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You have a twin brother?
I guess I have to point out the obvious. That would be you.

This is an open forum. If you don't want others pointing out your foolish errors debate by private messages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'We can't be intimidated' 7 min payme 84
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 13 min mjjcpa 393
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 15 min mjjcpa 139
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 17 min Cordwainer Trout 4
News Ted Cruz Praises Donald Trump, Holds Fire on Bo... 18 min mjjcpa 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 19 min Earthling-1 34,476
News Fancypants Professor Introduces Black Lives Mat... 25 min mjjcpa 79
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min IND 193,977
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,277,192
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Independent patriot 341,263
More from around the web