Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199175 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#118281 Jul 16, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I think most scholars say it might have been the Hebrew language, which is known today as a member of the Northwest Semitic Canaanite language.
OK, and they were created (poof) with this language pre-burned into their ROM? So "scholars" agree that A&E appeared, middle-aged and conveniently able to communicate with a complex language? And you're OK with this?

8^o

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#118282 Jul 16, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
How illustrative you insisting on your miserable personality traits.
OFF with this SHIT.
Did Turkana hit a nerve?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#118283 Jul 16, 2014
BTW, H2 is showing a documentary on the Atacama right now. Very interesting!
3 posts removed
FREE SERVANT

Fairfax, VA

#118287 Jul 16, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, and they were created (poof) with this language pre-burned into their ROM? So "scholars" agree that A&E appeared, middle-aged and conveniently able to communicate with a complex language? And you're OK with this?
8^o
Yes, I believe our Creator has the power to do this.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#118288 Jul 16, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell freezes over.
Unfortunately not enough.

#118289 Jul 16, 2014
MikeF wrote:
BTW, H2 is showing a documentary on the Atacama right now. Very interesting!
Does the documentary have a one year resolution?

#118290 Jul 16, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I believe our Creator has the power to do this.
Do you drive a truck?
wondering

Morris, OK

#118291 Jul 17, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately not enough.
why do you have problem with mike f and i coming to agreements. does that just get under you lizard skin and bother you that bad? get over it jackass wagon. not everyone here is as much as an idiot as you are and not everyone is here is only here to pester and annoy people as you are and do.

#118292 Jul 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you have problem with mike f and i coming to agreements. does that just get under you lizard skin and bother you that bad? get over it jackass wagon. not everyone here is as much as an idiot as you are and not everyone is here is only here to pester and annoy people as you are and do.
Paranoid and self absorbed much? I was referring to the concept of hell and the implications of religion. Yes, I know you won't believe that because the world revolves around you, so think what you want. It is of no concern to me.

Yes, I am an idiot. I know you aren't here to pester and annoy people. You aren't here to argue. You have said this. Thanks for clearing that up.

#118293 Jul 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so I am clear, it is OK for you to respond to posts to others, but others aren't supposed to answer posts not directed to them. You made a stink about that on another thread when I responded to a post you made directed at someone else. I just want to be clear on your rules so I don't break them in the future.
wondering

Morris, OK

#118294 Jul 17, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just so I am clear, it is OK for you to respond to posts to others, but others aren't supposed to answer posts not directed to them. You made a stink about that on another thread when I responded to a post you made directed at someone else. I just want to be clear on your rules so I don't break them in the future.
you are the one that said you were not going to reply to me anymore. so are you a lying jackass wagon or just full of BS?
wondering

Morris, OK

#118295 Jul 17, 2014
wow i have not one but two stalkers following me from thread to thread. dan and sub follow me like a lost goats. LMFAO

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#118296 Jul 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
wow i have not one but two stalkers following me from thread to thread. dan and sub follow me like a lost goats. LMFAO
You are projecting again moron.

You just stalked me at the British Ban on Public Schools thread and I already have been posting here too.

What do you call when someone is doing the exact sin he is accusing others of? Oh yeah, hypocrite.

But that would be splooge master hypocrite in this case.
wondering

Morris, OK

#118297 Jul 17, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again moron.
You just stalked me at the British Ban on Public Schools thread and I already have been posting here too.
What do you call when someone is doing the exact sin he is accusing others of? Oh yeah, hypocrite.
But that would be splooge master hypocrite in this case.
you must be a "splooge" expert. how much splooge have you had on your chin? how much splooge have you swallowed? never mind i really don't want to know LMAO

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#118298 Jul 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what I said 2 years ago, they brought the language, it did not originate here but you have repeatedly denied it until yesterday.
Funny that really because I am known as Christine yet I originated as a sperm and egg cell. From that microscopic creature and that cell I developed into who I am today, yet I am still called Christine
Is that too much for you to understand?
Do some research on history. There was no England in Britain until the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes came. This is why English began in England. Using Germany or Denmark is totally wrong.

Everett, WA

#118299 Jul 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a "splooge" expert. how much splooge have you had on your chin? how much splooge have you swallowed? never mind i really don't want to know LMAO
The splooge master is projecting again.
wondering

Morris, OK

#118300 Jul 17, 2014
ok subduction zone. i am going to ask you three simple questions to test your common sense. it has been used by many people to test common sense among acquaintances..

1. what do you have if you have nuts on a chest?
2. what do you have if you have nuts on a wall?
3. what do you have if you have nuts on your chin?
wondering

Morris, OK

#118301 Jul 17, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The splooge master is projecting again.
the only projecting going on is the splooge being projected down your throat and up your jackass. you seem to be an expert on splooge. lol
1 post removed

Everett, WA

#118303 Jul 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
the only projecting going on is the splooge being projected down your throat and up your jackass. you seem to be an expert on splooge. lol
Keep telling yourself that splooge master.

It is nice to see that not only are you jealous of happy heterosexuals, you seem to be a bit of a homophobe too. Of course you know what they say is the cause of most homophobia, don't you?
2 posts removed
wondering

Morris, OK

#118306 Jul 17, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that splooge master.
It is nice to see that not only are you jealous of happy heterosexuals, you seem to be a bit of a homophobe too. Of course you know what they say is the cause of most homophobia, don't you?
don't skip this post. lets ee if you pass the test.

ok subduction zone. i am going to ask you three simple questions to test your common sense. it has been used by many people to test common sense among acquaintances..

1. what do you have if you have nuts on a chest?
2. what do you have if you have nuts on a wall?
3. what do you have if you have nuts on your chin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 min payme 982
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 4 min Responsibility 41
News CNN's Reality Check Team vets Trump's claims 33 min woodtick57 16
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Buster Steinbeizer 216,468
Time to go? (Jun '15) 48 min doordie 11,934
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 54 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,005
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 387,807
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,394,439
News The Republican Party is dead 3 hr VorenusI 1,718
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 4 hr Bad Ass Cowboy 260
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 7 hr Cat74 224
More from around the web