Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Get Extreme or Go Home. ”

Since: Nov 13

United States

#107477 Dec 7, 2013
Here is your link again. Go to "Police and investigator testimony" 8th paragraph down and tell me if it says

1. "Zimmerman told Singleton that he got out of his car to find a "street sign" and to see where Martin was going."

or

2. "Zimmerman told Singleton that he got out of his car to find a "street address" and to see where Martin was going."

That is your challenge. "street sign" as I say or "address" as you say. Lets see who is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Florida...

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#107478 Dec 7, 2013
Extreme Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
From your own link "Zimmerman told Singleton that he got out of his car to find a street sign and to see where Martin was going."
Notice it says "to look for a street sign" not a "freaking address"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Florida...
A street sign? There are only three streets! If you are very familiar with he neighborhood and watch leader how do you not know the streets, the ONLY three streets you are watching??
You are a racists jerk that does not look at facts. His Retired Judge, military, department of defense Daddy along with his retired military uncle that worked for the Sheriffs Dept got him off. His biggest defense was nothing more than character witnesses of friends and family.
I will forgive your idiocy a bit since the abridged version there says that he was looking for a street sign. That may be due to bad writing. The more involved article that describes the shooting itself has this quote:
"Zimmerman eventually left his truck and walked down the sidewalk between Twin Trees Lane to Retreat View Circle and gave police an address on Retreat View Circle.[175] He told investigators that he was not following Martin but was "just going in the same direction he was" to find an address, but admitted that he had also left his truck to try to see in which direction Martin had gone.[170] The altercation began, he said, when Martin suddenly appeared while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle. He described Martin at different points in the interviews as appearing "out of nowhere", "from the darkness", and as "jump[ing] out of the bushes".[170][171] Zimmerman said that Martin asked, "You got a f...ing problem, homie?" Zimmerman replied no, then Martin said "You got a problem now" and punched Zimmerman.[176] As they struggled on the ground, Zimmerman on his back with Martin on top of him, Zimmerman yelled for help "probably 50 times".(See Background yells for help in 9-1-1 calls) Martin told him to "Shut the f... up," as he hit him in the face and pounded his head on a concrete sidewalk.[171] When Zimmerman tried to move off the concrete, Martin saw his gun and said "You're going to die tonight mother....er!" Martin grabbed for the gun, but Zimmerman grabbed it first. He said after firing his weapon at Martin, he was not sure at first that he had hit him, so he got on top of him in order to subdue him.[170][170][171] Bystanders and police arrived shortly after Martin was shot."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...

I knew from following the trial that he said that he was looking for an address. Without an address it is easy to get "lost" in that little development. One of the so called streets is really four streets since it goes all of the way around the development. Saying that you are on "Retreat View Circle" would not be of any use at all.

ETA: I had to edit out some bad words for Topix

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#107479 Dec 7, 2013
Look yall, F%$# George Zimmerman...that slimy rat looking mutha$%#*@!!!..he'll have to face judgment and his heart's intentions will be measured and weighed and his punishment shall be greater than he could bear!!!

Everett, WA

#107480 Dec 7, 2013
Extreme Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from your own link moron. "Zimmerman told Singleton that he got out of his car to find a "street sign" and to see where Martin was going."
Maybe you need to read it again. Tt is under "Police and investigator testimony" 8th paragraph down. Learn to read as it say "street sign" not "address"
As usual you are wrong again and this even came from the link you provided which evidently you must not have read or you would have known that and not have to lie about it.
Hey idiot, did you ever think to dig a bit deeper?

That was an edited version of his statement. A more complete one, which I quoted and linked said that he was looking for a street address. And if you had followed the trial you would have know that.

As usual I am right again and you are still sucking hind teat.

By the way moron, I don't have to lie. I have been correct so far in my facts. Please notice that I did not accuse you of lying. Your excuse is that you are a friggin' idiot.

Everett, WA

#107481 Dec 7, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Look yall, F%$# George Zimmerman...that slimy rat looking mutha$%#*@!!!..he'll have to face judgment and his heart's intentions will be measured and weighed and his punishment shall be greater than he could bear!!!
Sorry, I am not superstitious. I believe that people should be punished in this lifetime, not in a pretend one.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#107482 Dec 8, 2013
++++===
USA should apologize for the atomic bombs
Posted in the US News Forum
+++++++==

Related to the above statement, dropping two atomic bombs to Japan by US, protrudes the most dangerous act of all times since human history has been ever known.
There are no excuses whatsoever, regarding this incident, as modern science dictates all facts that must be known.
Today's facts would arise reasons to indicate why nuclear bombs are much heavier and destructive than those two atomic bombs to Japan.
Facts are such that usage of any nuclear weapons would kill any humans in any corner of the world, due to massive nuclear radiation.
The poisonous to toxic effects to human health globally are extremely awful.
Many people might live shorter lives or contract serious illness around the world when big nuclear bombs (today's ones are bigger than atomic bombs done by US to Japan) are deployed.
Yet, US was the only country that had done dropping atomic bombs on the planet since world battles have been fought, for this does not sit well with global public citizens.
The condemnation of US using atomic weapons previously is needed, so that no weapons of this nature like nuclear weapons can be used on earth again.
Only insane and evil creatures would say the use of atomic bombs by US to Japan was owing to not knowing the terrible effects of lack of knowledge of scientific nature and facts.

----------

THE UNIVERSE IS ONLY THE INTELLIGENCE.
USAGE of atomic bombs on the planet is a fracturing and dumb thing according to intelligence.

Then, this comes to the appraisal of whether there is divine God.
If there is God, God creates the earth which consists of something called nucleus.
From that nucleus, humans can make nuclear bombs.
That is the most destructive of all, as massive nuclear weapons usage might wipe out most of all the humans on earth.
This transfers the nature of evil and bad saga, TO denote as if it is from the bad nature or from the evil brain by using atomic bombs.
If there is no such thing of nucleus to make nuclear energy, the world does have sufficient fossil, ocean and other natural resources and other methods to generate enough energy, no matter how big the populations of world are or can grow. But there is the nucleus existence, then God's trust on humans (e.g., to use nuclear weapons or not) on the planet becomes sketchy.
The subject is all about whether there is God or other things instead. If there is God, why God creates nucleus that can be utilized for dreadful human destruction if human brains are not careful. In other words, if God wants humans to use their brains, however, there is no (good) brain after all, as brains know how to make nuclear bombs, but using nukes is poor and evil brain.
The evil brain topples all matters.
The question is whether there is God creation to rely on humans to do good brain usage, which cannot be trusted.
Or the answer is whether this universe is a natural evolvement like Darwinism that human evolvement is all dependent on the intelligence of the brains.
That demonstrates usage of atomic bombs is a frigging dumb thing on EARTH BY HUMAN RACE.

As if there are evil and bad brains to evil nature, THUS, THIS UNIVERSE IS ONLY THE INTELLIGENCE.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 13

Germany

#107484 Dec 8, 2013
Back to the topic.
After I spent hours and hours of my life to read the comments, I really confess:
Evolution must be true, otherwise god would be a stupid and sadistic freak, who created people like some guys around here...
Intentionally.
But this is blaspheming. There are places in Europe, where they punish people cause of such opinions. Well, in Austria, I guess.
Deswegen sag ich:
Die Evolution wird von Gaya gesteuert und Ra mischt sich hin und wieder ein. Jawohl.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#107485 Dec 9, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I can pretty much guarantee you that whoever originally invented English is dead. At which point he is released of all rights of ownership of anything and everything.
Dead, but they do have offsprings who will take over from them.

Location hidden

#107486 Dec 9, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bringing this up AGAIN?! OK Charles, you win. England ownes English. All languages are connected. Now what?
Yes, they are connected but all languages are unique to their or its owners.

Location hidden

#107487 Dec 9, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
From which branch or department of the English government did YOU receive your permission to (mis)use the English language?
Do you pay the English government by mail? Or electronically?
Ownership by origination.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#107488 Dec 9, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ownership by origination.
You didn't answer my questions:

From which branch or department of the English government did YOU receive your permission to (mis)use the English language?

Do you pay the English government by mail? Or electronically?

~ and to repeat a question that you have failed to answer:

Have you found ANY other website that will agree with your insane contention that a language is "owned" by a certain country?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#107489 Dec 9, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ownership by origination.
Been there and explained copyright law and patent law to you, you CANNOT own by origination. You seem to have ignored that fact for some reason.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#107490 Dec 9, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Dead, but they do have offsprings who will take over from them.
Alrighty then. So all you need to do is present us with the will.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#107491 Dec 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there and explained copyright law and patent law to you, you CANNOT own by origination. You seem to have ignored that fact for some reason.
The fact is, a moron can claim something meaningless like "England belongs to the English" for months or years and contunue to say it no matter how comprehensively his claim is debunked. But as long as people keep arguing with the stupid claim, the claimant somehow thinks he is sustaining an argument successfully. Thats how topix works.

I happen to think "England owns English" is the very best argument against evolution I have ever seen on topix by a country mile.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#107492 Dec 9, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, a moron can claim something meaningless like "England belongs to the English" for months or years and contunue to say it no matter how comprehensively his claim is debunked. But as long as people keep arguing with the stupid claim, the claimant somehow thinks he is sustaining an argument successfully. Thats how topix works.
I happen to think "England owns English" is the very best argument against evolution I have ever seen on topix by a country mile.
We have to keep Chas going, where is the fun otherwise LOL

Im not sure of your thinking that his statements relates to an argument for or against evolution but it certainly relates to the innate stupidly of the Chas mentality

Unless its evolution belongs to atheist because they thought of it first, however I am pretty sure that Darwin came form a christian family and was a devout christian until he began to understand the babble. His grandfather was probably atheists though.

That is taking the view that Darwin discovered evolution, the idea has been around since at least ancient Greek times.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#107493 Dec 9, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>"Cool" is what a person is accustomed to. I live in Wisconsin. To me, 60 degrees is t-shits and shorts weather. I've been in Florida when the temps were in the 60 deg range and most of the locals dressed like I would dress when the temps are in the 40's. You can't let your opinion of what is 'cool' get in the way of how others perceive it
And exactly how we spot the tourists here in Florida. That and the fact most of them look like boiled lobsters after 48 hours.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#107494 Dec 9, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how we spot the tourists here in Florida. That and the fact most of them look like boiled lobsters after 48 hours.
Hawaiian shirts, Bermuda shorts, and sandals.

And black socks.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#107495 Dec 9, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in WI... 50 degree water if f*cking cold. Yes... I've done a couple of "Polar Near Plunges". It takes days for the nuts to drop back after that
Too funny!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#107496 Dec 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hawaiian shirts, Bermuda shorts, and sandals.
And black socks.
speaking of tourists out of place...my favorite thing about taking people ice fishing for the first time is when we drill the first hole...

as we drive out on the ice, they seem nervous but they see other trucks and even many ice houses out there and when they get out, they tentatively step on the ice but they seem OK...

but when they see the actual water gushing up out of the hole as we ream the auger up and down, THAT is when they truly realize they are staniding on a lake...and almost always...their first response is to edge nearer to the truck.(cuz that is the safety line that brought them out there and will get them back) but it is by far the heaviest thing out there...

makes me laugh every time...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#107497 Dec 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of tourists out of place...my favorite thing about taking people ice fishing for the first time is when we drill the first hole...
as we drive out on the ice, they seem nervous but they see other trucks and even many ice houses out there and when they get out, they tentatively step on the ice but they seem OK...
but when they see the actual water gushing up out of the hole as we ream the auger up and down, THAT is when they truly realize they are staniding on a lake...and almost always...their first response is to edge nearer to the truck.(cuz that is the safety line that brought them out there and will get them back) but it is by far the heaviest thing out there...
makes me laugh every time...
Hehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min haa 168,647
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min OzRitz 50,471
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 27 min Pietro Armando 57,299
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 27 min barefoot2626 54
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Agents of Corruption 305,542
Climate change scientists predicted monster sto... 34 min Fair Game 19
Erdogan invites Armenian leader to join Gallipo... 1 hr blablabla 184
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 1 hr Bob 148
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Your Ex 778
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr American Citizen 1,174,241
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 3 hr mjjcpa 69
More from around the web