Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 217099 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#100219 Sep 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing my friend.
Hello Word. That sums it up completely.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#100220 Sep 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you have made this erroneous claim multiple times today on different threads. ROFLMMFAO!!!
Again learn to read,,,, "Professor Long agreed, describing the discovery as the most exciting find since the Lucy skeleton was unearthed in Ethiopia in 1974. OHHHH what was Lucy,,,, uhmmm that is right she was a missing link,,,, DUMB @SS!!! LMAO

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/sci...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#100221 Sep 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again learn to read,,,, "Professor Long agreed, describing the discovery as the most exciting find since the Lucy skeleton was unearthed in Ethiopia in 1974. OHHHH what was Lucy,,,, uhmmm that is right she was a missing link,,,, DUMB @SS!!! LMAO
You saying Lucy is called a "missing link" is not the same as science claiming it and using that article as evidence of such claims. Your argument doesn't hold up.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#100222 Sep 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to cover your lame ass.

You were asking stupid questions about Lucy based upon a find that you did not understand.
Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

#100223 Sep 28, 2013
interesting article
- they don't know though if Lucy fished; but she did walk upright

Yes, an Evolutionary tie in made possible by Creation
- can't have one without the other

(sort of like - fish n chips) w/out vinegar

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100224 Sep 28, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
So why is it that Moses had to lay down the rules of what animals were OK to eat and which weren't to the Israelites, but everyone else gets to eat bacon? Why doesn't the laws of Leviticus 11 apply to Christians?
Hmmm! the old law are not longer applicable to christians. We are now in the new dispensations. Jesus was and is to come.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100225 Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm! some little typos. I meant no longer.
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#100226 Sep 28, 2013
REVELATION has to do with CHRISTIANITY AND the Body of Chris, THE TRUE BELIEVERS of the NEW TESTAMENT (NOT a Person(S), a WORLD institution or gods) 18

18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying,

“Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,

and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#100227 Sep 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to cover your lame ass.
You were asking stupid questions about Lucy based upon a find that you did not understand.
I like playing with you all. When prove something you all go off in packs and that is the fun in it. LMAO
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#100228 Sep 28, 2013
Psalms 136:2

Give thanks to the God of gods.

His love endures forever.
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#100229 Sep 28, 2013
CHRIST AND PSALM
mideastNews

AOL

#100230 Sep 28, 2013

PRophetic word given to PM Netanyahu & ISRAEL -

mideastNews

AOL

#100231 Sep 28, 2013

Prophetic word given to PM Netanyahu & ISRAEL

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#100232 Sep 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I like playing with you all. When prove something you all go off in packs and that is the fun in it. LMAO
Right, now you were playing us.

Nope, you were just being a moron, again.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#100233 Sep 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And we come here for the enjoyment of seeing you Christian monkeys show your red asses and throw handfuls of your own poop at everyone who won't buy into your silly religion. LOL
Human at Earth

Fontana, CA

#100234 Sep 28, 2013
We thank the Miss World Universe contestents for washing the looking, talking, touching law.

We thank the Mr. World Universe politicial contestents for washing the looking, touching, talking law.

We in the middle of World War. There is food, cotton, lumbrer shortage. There is an excess of humans. The ape species close to extinction. We had a dream that the Universe imploded and trillions of earth like plants collided into the sun like stars.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/28/un-se...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/28/world/miss-worl...

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#100235 Sep 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a real God let his 'handbook' be mistranslated??
Or do you think a real God would not care enough to allow all the misinterpretations to pass on for thousands of years?
For a supreme being who is reputed to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent he doesn't seem to do crap.
Maybe he's not able.
Maybe he's not real.....
Well according to what the Bible reveals, yes. To understand the Bible from a skeptic's view point as your's will never allow you to understand it at all. Trying to understand something while having a negative view of it usually doesn't happen.
If you want to understand the Bible, you should at least pretend you believe in it as you read it to give you an idea of what believers believe of it. Just saying.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#100236 Sep 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
All that crap happened millions of years ago, not 4300+- years ago.
You don't seem to understand that we can date most geological phenomenons.
You don't seem to read what I have written. I never said a flood took place 4300 years ago. I have said according to certain Bible statements the 'supposed' flood took place at a different time period.
You don't seem to understand the dating of geological phenomena isn't an exact science. That it's changed and adjusted as time goes on with new information. Core samples from drilling rigs have produced fossilized specimens that are hundreds of feet deep and not in a proper age order. Understand the implication? It means there's a cluster *u*k of information laying below and on top of the surface of the earth that still needs to be explained.
What I understand is science is only correct for today because something new tomorrow will invalidate today's info as being accurate any more.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#100237 Sep 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second this....lets get this correct!
There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of real pieces of evidence that the flood NEVER happened....the evidence comes from practically ALL scientific disciplines.
Learn from science books instead of religious tracts....you'll be amazed.
It's said this earth was once a ball of molten lava. Why don't you show evidence existing today that proves it? Should be easy. While you're at it, show five pieces of evidence that proves a global flood that can't be proven to have taken place didn't take place. Waiting....
Human at Earth

Fontana, CA

#100238 Sep 28, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to read what I have written. I never said a flood took place 4300 years ago. I have said according to certain Bible statements the 'supposed' flood took place at a different time period.
You don't seem to understand the dating of geological phenomena isn't an exact science. That it's changed and adjusted as time goes on with new information. Core samples from drilling rigs have produced fossilized specimens that are hundreds of feet deep and not in a proper age order. Understand the implication? It means there's a cluster *u*k of information laying below and on top of the surface of the earth that still needs to be explained.
What I understand is science is only correct for today because something new tomorrow will invalidate today's info as being accurate any more.
I can agree that the Mahabharata, Quran, Bible are 10,000 years old books. I think that the Li Ki, Bantu are 1,000 years old books. I think the History books are around 500 years old. The Human Animal species memory is 100,000 years old.

Due to the activities of your Grandmother, your Grandfather and the rest of the world. We have made this map.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2dw95p0.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Brad 1,460,389
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 2 min Trump your President 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min President Donald ... 14,926
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 5 min Denny CranesPlace 2,185
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,226
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 8 min berklee 3,204
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 8 min KIP 85
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min positronium 404,315
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 26 min Faith Michigan 686
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Chicagoan by Birth 253,615
More from around the web